Displayed in Chains Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately after work, I rushed home and showered and dress for this evening. I drove to within a block from his house and got out my cell phone. "Hi Hector, can I come over?" He responded, "Yes you can."

As he opened the door, a surprised Hector welcomed me in and stepped aside as I walked into his home. Before he could move away from the closed door, I turned and faced him. This time I unbutton all the dress's buttons. As the dress fell off my body onto the floor, I walked up to him offering up my breast to him. He did not disappoint me as he lowered his mouth to my right nipple. Hector spent the next 5 minutes feasting on my breast, driving me crazy in the process.

I couldn't take any more, so I stepped back and removed the bra and panties putting them into a pile on top of my dress. Hector moved forward and pick me up in his powerful arms. He carried me into his bedroom, placing on my side on his bed. As before, I watched him undress. But this time before he could move to get into the bed, I jumped up and stood between him and the bed.

I saw his penis rising to the occasion. I placed my hand on it as I looked straight into his beautiful eyes. Still looking into his eyes and holding on to his penis, I slowly lowered my body until I was kneeling in front of him. Then and only then did I look down from his eyes to behold that magnificent penis in my hand. For the first time, I realized that it was not circumcised. I kissed the top of his penis and then slowly pulled down the fore skin exposing its head. I lick all around it until it was covered with my saliva. I looked up into his eyes as I placed my mouth over the top and lowered my head until it touched the back of my throat. I saw Hector's head fall back as a moan of pleasure escape from his lips.

I spent the next few minutes making love to that instrument until I felt four powerful squirts of his cum slide down my throat. I came hard. My mouth slid off his penis as I fell to the floor. Hector picked me up and place me in the bed under the covers where he soon joined me, holding me from behind. As I laid there feeling fulfilled and safe, I fell asleep.

I started waking from that beautiful sleep to sensations of my body being gently jarred back and forth. I felt arms around my upper body and sensations of pleasure radiating through me. Hector's penis was inside of me sending me to new heights of pleasure. Since I was asleep when he entered me, my mind was not aware of what was happening, so my body was reacting solely on its own to the sexual stimulation from his penis, no emotional filters, just flesh reacting to flesh. The pleasure was overwhelming me. I came and came until I had to beg him to stop.

12