All Comments on 'Disrobing Rita Ch. 02'

by Hapaxlegomena

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rodavrodavabout 8 years ago
Nice story

Nice story by kinda short. Why not include something that Rita seeing your erection and casual about it and You can see Rita and other women moving around their sit and seeing thier vaginas accidentally parted and clits peeking.

Are you going to a swingers sauna soon?

You can visit Rita in her house or take her to your house and both of you naked and skyping with your wife naked.

would be exciting if Rita will sitting in your bed with her legs spread casually showing her parted pussy lips and showing your very hard cock and you talk about it.

Would be nice if she would let you sniffs her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's a nice story, keep it that way

I like the fact that it is set in this proper naturist club, yet with some subtle erotic undertones, like the polite but interested reaction of the men when Rita was a bit hot from the massage and this gave her that certain aura. There are zillions of stories where everything proceeds quickly towards 'fucking her silly' and 'group sex' and wild swinging', but that usually makes the characters flat and boring. Keep doing what you do. I like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not much here.

Chapter one was a little interesting and I thought Ch 2 would be better. I won't be reading further installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHapaxlegomena@Hapaxlegomena
60something UK bloke, into exhibitionism, voyeurism, nudism and related topics. I am especially into women who wear no knickers.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES