All Comments on 'Diversity Training'

by johndoe112

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turned me on

I’m a woman of colour and I love raceplay it gets me wetter than anything else especially if it’s with a white man thats older than me. I think it’s partially because I’m very submissive and being a mans nigger bitch is the ultimate submission. Good story I’d love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Race Play

There is nothing wrong with Race Play provided all involved agree to it. I myself date primarily Black Women, some are into it and some are not. The answer is to be Open and Honest with each other before it gets that far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've enjoyed race play with several black girls over the years. As long as everyone is into it I can't see a problem. Lately people have given words some mystical power like the mere utterance can cause one trauma.

Enjoyed the story, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Breeding

I don't love the degrading but I get it. I love reminding WOC that they are going to be a mommy of a white baby and they will feed the white baby and the white daddy with their full breasts.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

I...well...dated might be too strong a word, but I was certainly fucking a black girl who was into what I call angry racist sex. She called me cracker, white bread and other names I've never heard of. I'm sure she made em up on the spot. And she wanted me to call her, Nigger, whore and what not. She definitely got off on Master/Slave roleplaying. She was literally fucking dripping rivets. We lasted a good 4 months and it was only towards the end did I learn she had a boy friend who had cheated on her. Big tough Black guy. She wanted to get revenge on the most painful and humiliating way possible. Really made me feel like the king of the world when I learned I had a bigger dick than he did and fucked her better than he did. We even taped the experience for his viewing pleasure shortly before she dumped him.

I've decided that peoples sexual kinks are strange and you'll go mad trying to make sense of them. Just go with the flow or get the fuck out if it's not your thing.

ThePunishmentDaddyThePunishmentDaddyover 4 years ago
100% believable. Why? I’ve done it too.

You did a good job capturing the awkwardness of impromptu raceplay as a non-racist person. I remember the first time raceplay came up with my black BLM activist girlfriend. She was a college student at the time, very socially active in BLM and other similar groups, a feminist, and she often asked me if I thought she was somehow betraying her causes because she loved degrading and humiliating sex. My take on it then, (and my more educated take on it now) is that everyone has their own kinks, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Raceplay is similar to BDSM, in that it is a CONSENTUAL scene between to trusting parties. Just like BDSM is not domestic abuse, raceplay is a fantasy scene where a submissive can explore their desire for race based domination or humiliation. I moderate a raceplay group on Reddit, and this is key for us there too. Consent and respect, and real racism is never tolerated. Sorry for the long-winded reply.

All that to say, I loved the story, and I hope you write more of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous