All Comments on 'Dixie'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
1luvmarriage1luvmarriagealmost 13 years ago
Loren reminds me of someone dear...

Your character Loren and his persuasive ways remind me of someone who changed my life with his gentle dares and sweet appreciation of my efforts. I found a part of myself I didn't know existed through this man. Years have passed and I am very in love with my wonderful husband, I will always be grateful for this other man who years ago brought me out of my shell.

Thank you for creating Loren and reminding me of this special person! BTW: Loved Dolce Giardino

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
favorite story

Great read....I'm so hot for Holly I could die....not sure I want to see her with Chuck though....more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

I loved the story, but the conclusion was lacking almost as if written by a different writer. Great story line, but the ending sucks.

caryzfieldcaryzfieldabout 5 years ago
Great story

I agree with anonymous. The story was great but the ending stunk. In actuality, Sandy would never have sat on Loren's lap and Holly would never agree to sleep with Chuck. Holly was just working up the courage to finally fuck Loren, not Chuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree...

...with the other comments. The ending should be rewritten. Holly/Dixie deserves better than that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Started well, ended like crap, and there's really a ch. 02? 🤮🤮🤮

alfabloodtypealfabloodtype7 months ago

Whoa.. what happened here? I think the ending could've been different. Great story but with a very disappointing ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous