DJ Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eating that much this late," Karen said, "You guys must plan on staying up for a while." She reached her hand into the chips, and grabbed a handful.

"Yeah, Mom," Jamie replied, "We're gonna give the play station a workout tonight. It's been quite a while since I've had anyone to play with!"

"Did DJ bring his pajamas?" Karen asked.

"I don't—even—own any." DJ responded, just a little embarrassed.

"I'm sure Jamie can loan you a pair of his, he probably has 6 pairs."

"Mom, I think we are both more used to sleeping in our boxers." Jamie stated, winking at DJ, knowing even that was more than they were used to.

"I'm going to watch some more TV, until Carl gets home and we go to bed."

The boys picked up the wrappers and place them in the trash, left the remaining chips on the table, grabbed their Pepsi's and went toward Jamie's bedroom, telling Karen goodnight on the way.

Jamie looked through the games, wanting to select one of the simpler ones, as he knew DJ was a novice. He stretched out the cables with the controllers on the bed, turned on the TV and the play station. He then undressed, down to his boxers, and DJ followed suit. They took the pillows and placed them against the headboard to give them some cushioning behind their backs, and sat on the bed, their legs extended toward the foot of the bed, backs against the pillows. It's doubtful one could fit a sheet of paper between any parts of their bodies. Yes, they were close.

Jamie explained to DJ what the buttons and other controls on the controllers did. He started the game, as a solo, so he could show DJ how the game went, and how to manipulate the game. DJ was a fast learner, and by midnight they were actually playing the game, as competitors. They were mostly concentrating on the game, but occasionally took a break to swallow some Pepsi, or affectionately touch, caress or kiss some part of the other's body. Jamie threw his left leg over DJ's right leg. DJ was having a blast.

The two young men were have a great time, cuddled next to each other, DJ grinning constantly, his right leg now over Jamie's left leg when Carl, wearing only his underwear, opened the door and entered the room, startling the two.

Carl, sitting on the side of the bed next to Jamie, and smiling, "My, don't we look like a cozy couple!" Both boys could feel the blood rushing to their faces, thank goodness it was reasonably dark in the room so it was likely not noticed. Jamie instinctively put the game on pause.

"The main reason I came in," Carl spoke, "was to ask you to please cut the volume some, so Karen and I can get to sleep. Something else changed today. Karen and I no longer have to wonder 'when is Jamie coming home,' it's more like 'when are the boys coming home!' I'm glad you're here, DJ. I'll see you boys in the morning."

Carl stood up, reached over and gave DJ a hearty 'slap' on the thigh then followed suit with one on Jamie's thigh, and then left the room.

"Baby," DJ spoke softly, "this morning I was really afraid of your Dad, but now, I'm starting to like him, a lot. I like your Mom too."

"Dad's pretty straight forward, he's not afraid to say what's on his mind. What he is thinking in his head, tends to flow out of his mouth. I know he's sincere, about his feelings toward you. We have nothing to fear, Baby. Have you had enough gaming for tonight?"

"Yeah, I've had some fun, but I'm ready for some sleep. Do your parents always just walk into your room, without knocking?"

"Mom doesn't. She did once, a long time ago, while I was rubbing one off. We were both embarrassed, and she has always knocked since then."

Jamie coiled up the cables for the play station, and turned the TV and console off. He then slid his boxers off, preparing to sleep. DJ wondered if they could sleep together here naked, like they did at his home and Jamie told him yes, but that they just need to be cautious. If we are to leave our room, even to go to the bathroom, we need to pull our boxers on. Mom is used to seeing us guys sometimes in our boxers or underwear, but she wouldn't want to see us completely naked.

DJ and Jamie both love the feeling of their naked bodies lying together, and being able to freely touch each other wherever they feel like. They were cuddling together in what was to DJ a strange bed, but were soon relaxed.

"Baby, Justin and I had a discussion today. We needed to discuss some schedule changes when I start school. I asked a favor of him, since you are always off on Mondays, could he maybe give me Mondays off also, so we could at least have one day we would both be off. He's going to start next week, so, next Monday I will also be off."

"That's great, Baby." Jamie responded, "It's also the last Monday before we start classes. I think we should do something special together. Something we normally would not have the time to do."

"Are you thinking of anything in particular?"

"Do you like to hike, or maybe walk nature trails, like in one of the national or state parks?"

"I don't know baby, I've never been anyplace like that, have you?"

"Yeah, but it was quite a few years ago, when I was maybe 9 or 10 years old. I'm sure there is one of those parks around, within maybe a 2 or 3 hours drive. We can really enjoy the day together, baby, just you and me. I'll get online tomorrow, before we go to work, and see what I can find."

Both boys had been playing hard on the play station and it was now nearly 2:30 AM. The two cuddled together and fell asleep soon.

* * * * * * * * *

Tuesday morning about 7:00 AM DJ woke up, needing to pee badly. As he slipped out of bed, Jamie stirred.

"Baby," Jamie complained, "It's too early to get up."

"I know baby, but I gotta pee."

"Oh, don't forget the boxers. I guess I'll take one too, Pepsi coming through."

After both boys had gone to the bathroom, they came back into Jamie's room, slipped off the boxers and crawled back into bed, and fell back asleep within about 5 minutes. They woke up again about 11:00 AM, shared a passionate kiss, and decided to get up this time. DJ slipped into the bathroom, releasing still more of that second hand Pepsi and Karen caught him on the way out.

"DJ," Karen asked, "Are you a coffee drinker?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come on into the kitchen, and have a cup with Carl and me."

"I'd better get dressed," DJ responded.

"You're fine, DJ, you can dress later."

When DJ got to the kitchen, he noticed that Carl was seated at the table, only wearing boxer briefs, and felt a little less conspicuous. Karen seemed to be only wearing a light robe, likely with under garments beneath it. She poured DJ a cup of fresh coffee. Jamie came out, also wearing his boxers, opened the fridge and grabbed the orange juice, and poured himself a glass.

"Sweetie," Karen asked with her eyes on DJ, "Do you want some breakfast, or just wait for lunch? It'll be ready about 12:30."

Jamie interjected, "Mom, I think we can wait for lunch. I need to check out something on the computer, if you all will excuse me."

"DJ?" Karen questioned, not having received a response.

"If lunch is anything like yesterday I can pass on breakfast," DJ answered, then, "would it be okay if I called you 'Mom' and 'Dad'?"

Carl spoke, his eyes a little wet, "DJ, we'd be pleased and honored, if we may call you 'Son'.

"I can't—believe—how my life—has changed—in just—a few months!" DJ sobbed.

Karen grabbed a couple of napkins and blotted some of the tears from DJ's cheeks.

"DJ," 'Dad' spoke, "we know about your childhood. I think you're an amazing young man, and I fail to understand how anyone could not help but love you. I know you stole Jamie's heart, but you have stolen our hearts too!"

Jamie, returning to the kitchen and seeing DJ's face, "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, honey," Mom responded, smiling, "things just got a little emotional for a few minutes. DJ will be fine. If you will excuse me, I need to finish lunch."

Jamie bent over and tenderly kissed DJ on the lips, hugging his neck. Karen smiled and Carl covered his eyes with his arm, faking embarrassment. Carl has accepted that these two young men are in love, and is now more comfortable with it. He is happy to see them so happy with each other.

"Baby," Jamie spoke, excitement in his voice, "Next Monday is Labor Day, and also the last day of the State Fair. It's only about 100 miles from here, and we're going!"

"I've never been to a fair, baby, what's it like?"

"They usually have some stage shows, sometimes with big name performers, lots of displays to visit, with farm animals, and a huge midway with al kinds of rides. It's the biggest carnival in the state. We'll have a blast."

"Jamie," Dad spoke with concern, "I think that's a great idea, but I'm—well, you know your car is getting old. I don't trust it to go that far away. You need to leave pretty early Monday morning. Why don't you guys plan on staying here Sunday night, and take the CRX. It's newer, only 2 years old, and I trust it more. DJ, I know you guys will have an awesome time."

"Carl," Karen asked, "will you please mash the potatoes and watch the broccoli while I get dressed?" Carl responded.

Jamie and DJ returned to their room (yes, it has become 'their' room) and dressed, after both boys had freshened up in the bathroom.

"Baby, I can't find my work shirt?" DJ said.

"Hold on baby, I'll be right back, it's in the dryer."

A couple minutes later, Jamie returned with DJ's clean polo shirt, and three of his own clean uniform shirts.

"I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of asking Mom to wash these. I was out of clean uniform shirts too."

"Your Mom is awesome, baby!"

"I think," Jamie replied, "that she is now 'our' Mom," and chuckled.

"I still can't believe how things have changed," DJ commented. "A few months ago I was living in the project, lonely, neglected, with no hope for change. Nobody cared, even myself, if I lived or died. Then I met Doug and it's been all been uphill from there. He showed me love, and caring, for the first time in my life."

"Now I feel I have a bright future, I am loved by so many, and I have you by my side. I just feel so fortunate. I love you so much, Baby."

"No more than I love you, baby. I know it's early, but I dream of the day we might become husbands. I think Mom is probably ready to serve lunch, shall we go?" They shared a quick but tender kiss and left 'their' room.

It was another lunch that was really dinner. Smothered pork chops in onion gravy, real mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and home made coleslaw. Both boys ate well, and had seconds. Karen knows well how to win the hearts of men, through their stomachs. Carl feels fortunate to have met and married this woman, and to have had a decent paying job that allowed her to be a stay-at-home wife and mother. Their family was now like 'Leave it to Beaver' crossed with 'Different Strokes.'

After lunch, Jamie and DJ went back to their room, and played with the play station again for about an hour, then Jamie took DJ to work, and, even though he wasn't due to work until 4:00 PM, went to the pizzeria. He told Anthony about his and DJ's plans to go to the state fair the next Monday, and how Justin, DJ's manager, was now giving DJ Mondays off.

Jamie had an urge to go to the drugstore and buy some lube, and condoms, but was afraid DJ would be the cashier on duty and he would prefer to buy them from another cashier, or maybe even a different store. He still hadn't talked with DJ about anal sex, and didn't want to scare DJ.

Doug had assumed, correctly, that Jamie would be bringing DJ to work, since neither of them had been to the house, and DJ had not contacted Doug for the last 24 hours.

DJ was already at the store when Doug arrived for his shift. Just before DJ and Doug clocked in, DJ, bubbling with excitement, told both Doug and Justin about Jamie planning to take him to the state fair the following Monday. Both Justin and Doug smiled at each other, happy that DJ was finally starting to enjoy life, and the pleasures that life can bring.

"DJ," I said, when we were ready to go home," I have a batch of Chili in the crock-pot for supper tonight. Is Jamie coming by tonight?"

"Let me text him, I'm not sure." DJ texted Jamie, and Jamie returned an affirmative answer.

"Yes, Dad, and he says we probably should go out to the campus tomorrow and familiarize ourselves with it, and buy our textbooks."

Dad, nodding, "Tell Jamie to come and have some chili with us. Y'know, I really missed having you two around last night and this morning. This house seems empty without you here, but I'm glad things went well with his family too."

By the time we got home, Jamie had sent DJ another text. 'I love chili, I will see you and Doug about 10:20 luv ya.'

Walking in the door I said, "I'm glad Jamie's coming. I've got time to make some corn bread to go with the chili, as Jamie won't be here for nearly an hour."

About an hour later Jamie walked in and the two younger men shared a warm embrace. The corn bread was done, and the three men all enjoyed a late supper together. Doug put away the leftovers, DJ gathered the dishes up and washed them quickly. They all retired soon after, Doug in his room and the boys in DJ's bed.

Wednesday morning things seemed back to normal. We all were sitting at the table in our 'natural clothing', drinking coffee, juice, and having sausage and eggs.

"It's good to have you guys back home, I really missed you, but this morning everything seems back to normal," I said.

"I'm not sure," Jamie replied, "exactly what 'normal' is. You want us here, my parents want us with them, and we can't be both places at once. I think it's going to settle down to DJ and I kind of alternating where we sleep. The one thing I think I know, is that we will likely be sleeping together, wherever we are for the night."

"I think," DJ stated, "that where we stay for the night is going to depend a lot on our work and school schedules."

My phone rang, it was Steve, and he wanted to know if DJ and I would be available to come and sign those papers this morning, of course I told him we could. He said we didn't really need an appointment, as it would only take about 5 minutes.

"DJ, that was Steve. He wants us to come to his office this morning and sign those papers."

DJ, beaming, "Awesome, Dad!"

"So much for going out to campus this morning," Jamie commented, "Can I come with you?"

"That shouldn't affect you guys going out to the campus," I said, "Steve said it will only take about 5 minutes, and I see no reason why you can't come with us."

We finished breakfast and headed to our rooms to get dressed. We decided to take both cars, so that the boys could go on out to the campus after we left Steve's office. Jamie and I both found parking spaces and we all climbed up that long stairway to Steve's office.

"Jamie!" Steve exclaimed, "long time no see." He wrapped his arms around Jamie, giving Jamie a warm and loving hug. "Why am I not really surprised to see you today?"

"Yeah, it has been a while, Uncle Steve," Jamie replied, "and I want you to know that I really appreciate you helping these two out. It's pretty important to both of them."

"I think it may be important to you too, Jamie, indirectly, down the line," Steve said, "It's not hard to see the magnetism between you and DJ."

Steve turned his attention to DJ and myself, and instructed us what and where to sign the several papers. He told us he would file them today, and the slow part would be waiting for a court date, which could take up to a month. I wrote a check in the amount of $300 for the down payment. We left his office, DJ and Jamie headed for the campus, and I happily drove back to the house, knowing that it was only a matter of a few weeks and DJ would be my own legal Son.

Over the next couple of days, things seemed to be settling into a pattern. The boys were here on Tuesday and Thursday nights and at Jamie's house Wednesday and Friday nights. DJ would be staying at Jamie's on Sunday night, as they were to leave early Monday morning, Labor Day, to go to the state fair.

I received a surprising and unexpected phone call early on Saturday afternoon.

"Hello?" I answered, not recognizing the number.

"Is this Doug Kendall?" the man's voice answered.

"It is, but I'm not in the mood for any Telemarketers today."

"Hold on, Doug, this is Carl Seldon, Jamie's father."

"Oh, hi, is anything wrong?"

"I hope not. Do you have any plans for Labor Day?"

"Not really. I guess you know that the boys are going to the state fair, and the drug store is closed for Labor Day, so I guess it will be a quiet day at home."

"Doug, Karen and I would like very much to meet DJ's foster father. We're alone for the day, and would like to invite you for a small Labor Day Cookout. We'd be honored if you will accept."

"I'm honored that you're inviting me. I've heard a lot about you, mostly from DJ, and I would also like to meet you both."

"So DJ has told you how bad and mean we are?"

"No, nothing bad at all, in fact, he likes you both, a lot."

Carl, chuckling, "Doug, DJ has impressed us, and we like him a lot too. Why don't you come over about noonish, and we can have a couple of beers and chat. I think Karen plans dinner for maybe around 5:00 or 5:30. Our address is 1224 Newburgh St., do you need directions?"

"Nope, I deliver prescriptions for Southside Drug, and know most of the city quite well, I know where Newburgh St. is. What can I bring?"

"Just yourself, Doug. We have everything under control, and we're really looking forward to meeting you. See you Monday."

"I look forward to meeting you also, and thank you so much for the invitation. Have a good weekend." They both ended the call.

I have decided to keep the Seldon's invitation secret, just for a while. I can tell the boys after the fact.

* * * * * * * * *

Sunday night Jamie headed to pick up DJ at DJ's house when he got off from work at 10:00. Jamie instinctively headed to DJ's room.

"Baby, we need to get a move on, we need to get to bed so we can get up early and take off in the morning." Then, "I have an idea. Do you have an extra pair of boxers?"

"I've got a whole six pack of brand new ones, baby. What are you thinking?"

"If we shower here, now, we can shower together and it will save us time in the morning. I don't want to put on soiled boxers though, after a shower, but if I can borrow a pair of yours..."

DJ, pulling the new package from a draw, "Baby, choose one."

Jamie selected a blue pair, and laid it out. The two boys striped ready to take showers, DJ suddenly pushed his naked boyfriend down on to the bed, and climbed on top of him. He kissed Jamie hungrily, with their flaccid cocks pressed together, but both starting to erect.

"Baby," Jamie complained, "you're making me hard!"

"I know," DJ grinned, "feels good, doesn't it, just relax, baby."

DJ continued to kiss, and the two started to grind their now very stiff cocks against each other. They both were leaking precum. DJ spit some saliva in his hand and rubbed it onto their erections, allowing more slipperiness to occur. Then he wrapped his hand around both of their members, slowly stroking them. They were now both as hot as a two-peckered billygoat.

"Baby, you're gonna make me cum." Jamie spoke softly.

"That's my intention, baby, if I can hold off long enough! I'm getting kind of close. This feels so wonderful, I hope it feels as good to you, as it feels to me."

"DJ, baby, baby, I uh, uh, oooooooohhhhhhhhh, fuuuuck! I just creamed!"

"I know baby, I could feel it, and I'm—shit, baby, I'm cumming too!" DJ is holding his breath, finally exhaling.

The two boys just lay there a couple of minutes, catching their breath.

"I think now," Jamie spoke, "we really need those showers! I need to call Mom and tell her we are showering here to save some time in the morning."