DJ Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They secured seats next to each other, for their first class, Psy 101, and met the professor, who handed all the students the syllabus for the class. He gave them a relatively short lecture, and assigned homework. At 11:00 AM both boys got seats together for GVT 101, which went pretty much the same as the first class.

At noon, they went to the cafeteria and bought some lunch, sitting at the same table together.

DJ remarked, "Did you notice anything strange about that one boy, Mathew, that was in both classes on the other side of the room?"

"Not really," Jamie replied, "but I did notice he was staring at us a lot. I wondered if maybe he knew one of us from somewhere."

"I thought that was a little strange," DJ said, shrugging his shoulders.

The boys had their first Math and English classes in the afternoon, and kind of looked for Mathew, but he was not in either of those classes. Being a Monday, neither of the boys had to work that day.

"Jamie," DJ commented, "Justin has me scheduled to work from 10 to 6 tomorrow, so I really need to sleep at home tonight. Do you have a bike?"

"Yeah, but I haven't ridden it since I've had a car. I wonder if the tires are even still up. Are you thinking of us maybe taking a bike ride?"

"If you would like to," DJ returned, "we've got about three hours before dark."

"Let's go check it out!" Jamie exclaimed, anxiously, driving toward his house.

When they got to Jamie's house they walked into the kitchen. Mom asked them how the first day went at school, and they said it was cool. Jamie grabbed the key for the garage from the hook, they went out and, as Jamie suspected, the tires both lacked air. Jamie's father had an air compressor, and Jamie used it to blow up the tires.

They decided that, since DJ does not yet have a car, and sometimes needs his bike for transportation, it would be sensible to keep Jamie's bike at DJ's house. They put the bike in Jamie's trunk. Jamie grabbed his shorts and a tee, and they headed to DJ's. Once at DJ's they both headed to DJ's room and changed out of their school clothes and into their shorts.

After sharing a short, but intimate kiss and hug, they went back outside. Jamie took his bike out of the trunk, and they took off, heading to no place in particular. At one point they were very close to the apartment complex where DJ used to live.

"Let's get away from here," DJ urgently exclaimed.

"What's wrong, baby?" DJ asked.

"I get really bad vibes from this area, it's where I spent too many years."

The two boys rode around the city for about 2 hours, and finally headed back to DJ's house, their legs ready for a break, and it was almost dark. They stashed both bikes under the carport, DJ unlocked the kitchen door and they walked in. Doug was still at work, and wouldn't be home until sometime after 9:00 and it was not quite 8:30 PM

DJ checked out the refrigerator, pulling out some mayo, cold cuts and cheese, and the boys made some sandwiches. They were still sitting at the table when Doug walked in.

"Before I forget," I said, pulling out a key from my pocket and slapping it on the table, "Jamie, here is a key for you, it fits both the back and front doors, just in case you need to come in when no one else is home. How did your first day at school go? You also haven't had a chance to tell me about the fair, either."

The boys were pretty much wound up and spent the next hour chatting with Doug, mostly talking about the fair. Jamie was spending the night at DJ's, and since DJ had to be at work at 10:00 AM they all three retired about midnight, planning to get up at 8:00 AM Tuesday.

Doug woke up Tuesday morning about 7:30 and prepared coffee, the boys joined him for coffee about 8:00. Jamie decided to try a cup for the first time, and, like DJ, had some coffee in his sugar. He said it wasn't bad, but only had one cup. After breakfast both boys got dressed, Jamie in his shorts and DJ in his store clothes.

Neither of the boys had yet tackled their homework. Jamie went to his car and retrieved both of their backpacks and took them to DJ's room. They decided it was best for DJ to use his bike to go to work, as he was working 10 to 6, Doug was his usual 3 to 9 and Jamie 4 to 10 so neither Doug or Jamie were available to bring DJ home at 6:00 PM.

After DJ left for work, Jamie initiated DJ's new desk and started his homework while DJ was working. DJ planned to do his homework in the evening, while Jamie was at work, then after he got off at 10:00 he could come and pick up DJ and they could go to Jamie's house to sleep, and then go to school Wednesday morning from Jamie's.

* * * * * * * * *

Wednesday morning the boys got up and Jamie's Mom fixed them a nice breakfast before they left for college. In psyc class, Mathew was once again eyeing them, and also in government class. Jamie and DJ both wondered why, and would soon find out.

Jamie and DJ went to the cafeteria for lunch, and, of course sat together. Mathew also got his lunch and walked over to the table where the boys were.

Mathew, setting his tray on the table, "Hi, I'm Mattie, may I sit with you?"

"Sure, Mattie," I'm Jamie, and this is DJ. Please join us." The three boys shook hands, and Mattie sat down.

"Mattie," DJ spoke softly, "We've kind of noticed that you have been watching us, a lot, and we are wondering why?"

"Well," Mattie confessed, "I've heard a couple of comments from other students, and—well, are you guys—like—boyfriends?"

"I'm not saying we are," Jamie answered, "but would you find that undesirable, if we were?"

"Oh, no!" Mattie exclaimed, "but if you are, I want us to be friends."

"Well, Mattie," Jamie admitted, "We are boyfriends, are you gay?"

"No, I'm not gay, but, do you know what a transgender person is?"

DJ spoke, "Isn't that like a cross dresser?"

"No, not really," Mattie continued, "it's like a person of one sex that has the brain of the other sex. I was born a girl, but I feel and relate like a guy. I'm in the early stages of transitioning, F2M. I'm on testosterone, and receiving therapy. You guys have something I want desperately."

"What is that?" DJ asked.

"A penis," Mattie said, just above a whisper, and smiling, "you guys are gay, and I feel comfortable talking with you. I have had my name changed, legally, my birth name was Martha, but now it's Mathew, and I go by Matt or Mattie. If you look closely at my face, I'm finally starting to grow some facial hair, and hopefully, before long, my voice will get deeper, and more masculine."

"Right now I am wearing binders, to help hide my boobs. I hope to have top surgery next summer, to get rid of them, and they can shrink the nipples, so I can have a man's chest. Then I could actually go shirtless, like any guy."

"So, just curious," DJ asked, "Which restroom do you use?"

"Men's, the stalls have doors, and no one would really know if I'm there to poop or pee. You know, at this point I can't use a urinal. But someday..."

"It sounds pretty complicated," Jamie commented, "when I first saw you, I just thought you were a really effeminate boy, but you're not really a boy at all."

"That's wrong, Jamie," Mattie stated, "I am a boy, but I'm trapped in a girl's body. I feel like a boy, I think like a boy, and I like to hang with boys, because I feel like one of them. When I was younger, like 12 or 13, I used to play football with some of the other boys in my neighborhood. Even back then, I tried to dress, and act like a normal boy. Then some terrible things happened."

"What was that? Mattie," DJ asked, sincerely.

"I started developing, up here," Mattie pointed to his chest, "and then it got even worse, I started to menstruate. Can you imagine what it's like, being a 13 year old boy and bleeding, and having to wear Kotex's?"

"Wow, Dude!" Jamie exclaimed, "That's pretty heavy."

Mattie beamed, he loved it when another guy called him 'Dude', as it gave him a feeling of acceptance and belonging.

Jamie, looking at the clock, "We've got math class in 10 minutes. Mattie, I think I speak for both of us, I'm glad you opened up to us. I look forward to a close friendship. Lunch Friday, same time, same place?"

"Sure, guys," Mattie returned, smiling, "and thanks a lot for understanding. I can't talk about this with just anybody, but I feel comfortable with both of you."

DJ, as the three boys parted, and bumped fists, "Later, Dude." Mattie smiled.

As DJ and Jamie headed to class, "I think, baby," Jamie said, "that was a very interesting and educational lunch. I learned a lot, and I really like Mattie, a lot."

"I'm already looking forward to lunch with him again on Friday," DJ said, "He's had a pretty tough life, and I think he needs friends like us."

"You know baby," Jamie responded, "we aren't exactly overloaded with friends either. We have support from our parents, and even our bosses, but we have no friends in our age bracket. I'm happy that Matt wants our friendship."

* * * * * * * * *

Friday morning DJ and Jamie wake up at Jamie's house, and prepare for another day of classes. They've kind of settled into a routine. They typically sleep at Jamie's on the nights before school, and commute to college from there, and spend many other nights at Doug's and DJ's home. How and where they spend their nights varies with their work and school schedules. The one thing that doesn't change is that they always sleep together.

This Friday morning they are headed to school after a nice breakfast prepared by Jamie's Mom. Sometimes Jamie's Dad is up to eat with them, and sometimes he sleeps in a little later. They left the house at about 9:15, and headed to class.

"I'm looking forward to lunch with Matt today," DJ stated.

"Me too, baby," Jamie replied, "if he is going to be our close friend, maybe we should share some of our past with him, especially yours. What do you think?"

"I don't know," DJ said, "I guess it would be appropriate, but it's painful for me, to even discuss it. I don't mind him knowing, however, I think I would rather you told him at some time when I am not around. Maybe you and Matt could get together sometime when I'm at work or something."

The boys arrived in the parking lot at campus, parked, and Matt came in at the same time and parked right next to Jamie. They all exited the cars, and bumped fists.

"Are we still on for lunch today?" Matt asked.

"You bet, Dude," DJ responded, "We're looking forward to it."

After Gvt class was ended, the three boys headed to the cafeteria together, got their lunches, and found a table to share, and sat down to eat—and chat. A young lady walked over to their table with her tray, and set it down.

"Hi," she said, warmly, "I'm Sandra, please call me Sandy. Can I join you? I have something I'd like to discuss with you guys."

"I guess," Jamie responded, apprehensively, "I'm Jamie, and this is DJ and Mattie," they all shook hands and Sandy sat down with them.

"What's on your mind, Sandy?" Mattie said.

"I'm not trying to be too nosy here, but, some of us have noticed that you, Jamie, and DJ are like two peas in a pod, and now Matt is hanging with you a lot too. It's not for publicity, but—are you guys gay?"

"Sandy," Jamie spoke, "I'll level with you, DJ and I are boyfriends, and Matt here, well, we are just becoming friends with him, and he accepts our relationship."

"Great!" Sandy exclaimed, "Some of us are trying to organize an LGBT club, here on campus, and we'd love to have you two join us and help us."

"An LGBT club?" DJ asked, "What is that?"

"Baby," Jamie spoke, "It would be a club for Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Trans students, or LGBT." Matt's ears are perking up.

"Right!" Sandy said, "I'm an 'L', and you two are 'G's'.

"I don't try to publicize it," Matt added, "but I'm actually a 'T' but I know of no others, at least not here on campus. We guys all came out to each other on Wednesday."

"That's really cool," Sandy stated, excitedly, we're all in this together, and there are at least five or six others that are involved, including my girlfriend of 2 years. As a campus club, we have to have an advisor, and we do have a faculty member that has volunteered to be an advisor. A club like this is a way for us to develop like minded friends and support for each other."

Digging in her back pocket, Sandy pulled out a small notebook, "Can I please get your names and phone numbers, so I can let you know when we will have a meeting to start getting this organized?"

All three young men quickly wrote their full names and phone numbers in the book. Sandy thanked them and the four of them got ready to leave for their next classes. Jamie mentioned to Matt, that he and DJ also wanted to exchange numbers with him, and they did. It made sense, if these three are going to be friends, they need to be able to contact each other.

College life is somewhat different than what Jamie or DJ expected, but it's getting exciting, and better, and friendships are starting to cement.

( to be continued...)

Coming in chapter 7, the court date, Doug and Jamie become a real Father and Son.

So DJ and Jamie have not yet experimented with anal sex, maybe soon?

The LGBT club is organized at college.