DJ Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie made that call, then smiled at his boyfriend, pointing at the mess they've made. They both grinned, and got off the bed, and headed to the bathroom to take the showers.

"Baby," DJ queried, was that good?"

"Baby, sex with you is always good, no matter what we do."

The two boys showered together, dried off and went back to the bedroom. They both put on a new pair of boxers. DJ donned a clean tee and clean, loose fitting shorts while Jamie put the clothes he had worn, as the shorts and tee he would wear tomorrow were at his house.

DJ, holding up a brand new toothbrush, "I thought it important to get an extra, so I could keep one at your house."

"Smart!" Jamie answered, "I need to do that too. I guess, if we keep sleeping back and forth, we are both gonna end up with clothes at both houses—or maybe just wearing each other's. At least we are close in size and can wear each other's clothes. Baby, can I try on a pair of your skinny jeans? I don't have any."

"Sure." DJ answered, handing Jamie a pair out of the draw. Jamie pulled them on and zipped up, and they fit perfectly.

"Baby," DJ commented, "I don't think those are for you."

"Why not, I thought they fit really well?"

"It's just that," DJ is looking down, "they make you look really hot, and I don't want some other guy to try and steal you from me."

"I don't see that happening," Jamie said, pulling DJ's face close and looking straight into DJ's eyes, "Baby, I love you too fucking much to let some other guy come between us!"

"I know baby, I was just messing with you, but they do make you look hot," then, grinning, "but you always look hot to me anyway."

I was in the kitchen, nursing an Iced tea, when the boys were heading to the back door to go to Jamie's house. I stood up, blocking their escape. "Not so fast!" I said, gathering them both in my arms. "Drive safe and have a good time tomorrow." I kissed them both on the cheek.

"We will," Jamie said, "on both."

"Good night Dad," DJ said, as they both headed out.

A few minutes later they arrived at the Sr. Seldon's home. Jamie parked as to not block the CRX, and they both walked into the house.

Carl spoke, "What time do you boys plan on leaving in the morning?"

"We'd like to get away by 7:00 AM," Jamie stated, "And we should get there by 10:00."

"Would you like me to fix you some breakfast before you leave?" Karen asked.

"No thanks, Mom," Jamie said, "We'll just grab something along the way. There is no need for either of you to get up that early."

Carl stood, reaching into his pocket, "You might need this," handing Jamie the key to the CRX, "I checked the fluids, and filled the gas tank, so you should be good. Do you want to leave me your key, in case I need to go somewhere tomorrow?"

"Sure, Dad," Jamie said, handing his key to Carl, "If you will excuse us, we really need to get to sleep."

Jamie set the alarm on his phone for 6:30 AM, and plugged it into the charger. The two boys undressed, dropped their boxers on the floor and crawled into bed. Jamie snuggled his front side up to DJ's back, his flaccid penis against DJ's butt, placed his arm around DJ's torso and they fell asleep, Jamie spooning DJ.

* * * * * * * * *

Monday morning, Labor Day, Jamie's alarm sounded, waking both boys from their sound sleep. They arose quickly, slipped their boxers on, headed to the bathroom and freshened up, brushed their teeth, and kissed a passionate 'good morning' kiss. They returned to Jamie's bedroom, Jamie selected a pair of clean loose fitting shorts, pulling them on and a clean tee shirt, DJ pulled on the ones he had put on clean, right after they had finished showering the night before.

They quietly walked out of the house and entered the CRX, Jamie in the driver's seat. Jamie started the vehicle's engine, letting it warm up for a couple of minutes.

"Baby," Jamie inquired, "how much money you got with you?"

DJ, checking his wallet, "About $15, probably not enough, can we run by the bank so I can hit the ATM?"

"Sure, baby, I've got about $60 in tip money that I earned yesterday, so I should be OK."

After stopping at Community Bank, they drove to the Burger King, got a quick breakfast, and hit the highway about 7:20 AM heading to the state fair. Jamie had been there a couple times before and knew what to expect, however, this was a whole new experience for DJ. Jamie could hardly wait to get DJ on some of those rides.

Once at the fairgrounds, the two boys walked around, holding hands most of the time, and receiving some strange looks from a few of the other patrons, but neither of them really cared. After all, they were really no different than any other pair of lovers. Jamie got DJ on the ferris wheel, DJ was gripping onto the safety bar with both hands, while Jamie placed his hand on DJ's inner thigh, lightly caressing it.

"Baby!" DJ exclaimed, "you know what that does to me. I don't want to tent my shorts with all these people around!"

"OK baby." Jamie grinned, removing his hand, "I thought it would help you to relax."

"I'm relaxed, baby, just being here with you."

Throughout the day, Jamie and DJ rode every ride, some of them 3 or 4 times, played most of the games on the midway, trying to win stuffed animals. (we all know that most of those games are rigged) They visited building after building of exhibits, petted calves and horses and pigs, and marveled at some of the really strange breeds of chickens. They consumed an incredible amount of, mostly, junk food.

As Jamie suspected, DJ was having a blast. Jamie was having as much fun watching his boyfriend having so much fun as he was by actually participating in the activities himself. About 9:00 PM the two exhausted young men decided to call it a day and headed back toward home. They were both very tired, as it had been a long day, but both were very happy.

* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, on that same Monday, I woke up about 9:00 AM. I wondered if the boys had made it to the state fair yet. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee, and a while later I cooked some breakfast. Somehow, being that this is a holiday, it just seemed like the boys should be here, however, I am alone in this house. I am aware that I have been invited to Jamie's home for a cookout. I really do want to meet Jamie's parents.

About 11:00 AM I grabbed a shower, shaved, and decided to wear one of my two pairs of shorts, and a polo shirt. I rarely wear shorts, but this being Labor Day and I'm going to a cookout, I thought they would be appropriate.

I would have liked to take something, but Carl insisted I just needed to bring myself. I arrived at their home about 12:15 PM, spotting Jamie's car in the drive I knew I was at the right house. As soon as I had parked, a man walked toward me.

"Can I help you?" he questioned.

"I'm Doug, Doug Kendall," I stated, "I was looking for the Seldon residence."

"Doug," he replied, with a surprised look on his face, "I'm Carl Seldon, Jamie's father. You are DJ's foster father, am I correct?"

"Yes, sir, I thought you were expecting me today."

Carl, extending his hand, "Sorry, Doug, I'm glad to meet you. I was a little surprised, somehow I expected you to be—black, yes we are expecting you, please, come on in."

Carl, entering the kitchen with me following, "Doug, I'd like you to meet my wife, Karen Seldon, Karen, this is Doug Kendall."

Karen, as the two shook hands, "Doug, thank you so much for coming, we've been wanting to meet you."

"Would you like a beer, Doug?" Carl offered.

"Maybe later," I answered, "I just had breakfast about an hour ago, so it's a little early for me to have a beer."

"Doug," Carl said, "Let's go out on the deck and chat."

"Carl," Karen stated, "I'm preparing food here, why don't you men just sit at the table, and then I can keep up with the conversation too."

"Carl," I queried, "Why did you think I was black?"

"Well," Carl replied, "A lot of black folks like to protect their own, and knowing DJ is black, I just assumed it would have to be a black man that would take him in, especially when I learned that you have filed for his adoption. I'm still curious about why you are doing that."

"I'm in my middle sixty's and never been married. I have no close relatives, and DJ came into my life. He was the son I needed, wanted, and never had. At my age, one never knows when the end of life is coming, you know, I could wake up tomorrow dead."

"Doug," Karen commented, "do you have any, like, medical problems, that you think your time is near?"

"No, who knows, I could live another 20 or 25 years. I mostly want to adopt DJ because I love him, and I want to protect him. He has learned to trust me, and I don't want to leave him stranded. My home is paid for, I only have a small debt load, and a modest life insurance policy. I have no heirs, and I want to be able to leave whatever estate I may have acquired, to DJ. Making him my legal son would eliminate a lot of problems, should I drop out of the picture. In addition, it will keep his biological family from interfering with our lives, since they will have no claim on him."

"I think we understand, Doug," Carl responded, "I am certain though, that you're not going anywhere soon."

"Karen, Carl, can we keep this conversation between us. DJ started to get upset a few days ago when Steve brought up the need for getting my financial affairs in order. He can be a very emotional young man."

"Steve?" Karen questioned, "Who is Steve?"

"Steve Jones, our attorney. He is the one doing the adoption, and he wants to help me get a will written and help me get my affairs in order."

"Steve is my brother," Karen stated, "How did you happen to find him?"

"I think," I said, smiling, "we can blame that on Jamie, bless his heart."

"Steve would do anything for Jamie, and Jamie loves his Uncle Steve," Carl added.

We spent most of the afternoon just chatting. Karen roasted a standing rib roast on the grill, and cooked some roasted vegetables. She also served baked potatoes, tossed salad and topped it all off with her now famous home made apple pie, which I'd heard about from DJ. We finished eating about 7:00 PM and retired to the living room.

Getting to know Jamie's parents was a real pleasure. Carl and Karen are very down to earth folks, and we had a surprising quantity of opinions in common, especially when it involved DJ and Jamie.

"Their love is still young," Carl commented, "maybe it's love, maybe lust, maybe even just infatuation. DJ has a way of pulling heartstrings out of a person. When I first knew that DJ was black, I was prepared to not like him, that little bit of racism rearing its ugly head. Once I met him, my heart began to melt. I've only known him for a week, but I love him as if I've known him for years."

"I sure hope they're having a good time at the fair," Karen said.

"If they weren't," Carl chuckled, "They'd probably be home already."

About 9:00 PM, Carl's phone beeped, he had received a text from Jamie, letting him know they were leaving the fairgrounds and should be home around 11:30 PM. He relayed that info to Karen and myself.

"Doug," Carl commented, "It's going to be pretty late when the boys get home. I'll tell them that you already know that they are sleeping here tonight." I nodded in approval.

"Doug," Karen stated, "I'm so happy we've finally gotten to know DJ's father. We're going to do this again soon, maybe just the three of us, and maybe all five of us."

"I think," Carl commented, "that the boys may have brought us together, but the three of us have cemented a friendship that can continue, regardless of where the boys relationship goes."

"You're a terrific hostess," I said, while hugging Karen first, then hugging Carl, "thank you for inviting me. This will be a Labor Day to remember."

I left the Seldon residence with the feeling that all was going well within our circle. I soon arrived home, locked the doors and quietly got undressed, the afterglow of the day resting on my brain. All is good. I smiled to myself and soon drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * *

Just a few minutes past 11:30 Jamie pulled the CRX into the driveway, woke his boyfriend up, and they dragged into the house. Carl and Karen were still very much up and awake, as neither of them could possible fall off to sleep, knowing that the boys were not home yet.

Carl, smiling, "I suspect the play station is not going to keep us awake tonight!"

"You're right!" Jamie exclaimed, "DJ was supposed to be keeping me awake, and he dozed off for the last 25 miles!"

"Sorry, Baby," DJ said, yawning, "I just couldn't keep my eyes open, and right now I just want to go back to sleep."

"OK baby, Dad, Mom, we're really both ready to crash. We'll tell you about the fair tomorrow. Good night."

"Good night, boys," Karen spoke, "see you tomorrow."

Jamie led DJ to the bedroom, they both stripped and slipped into bed, cuddled close, and both were asleep in less than five minutes.

* * * * * * * * *

Tuesday morning Jamie woke up, looked at the clock, and couldn't believe that he and DJ were still in bed at 11:00 AM, and DJ was still asleep. Jamie couldn't resist caressing DJ's body. He ran his hand down over DJ's chest, his stomach and into the pubic area, wrapping his hand around DJ's hard cock. Since they hadn't yet kissed, and DJ was still asleep, Jamie assumed it was just morning wood, which he also was experiencing in his own penis, and he did need to pee.

Jamie quietly slipped out of bed, pulled his boxers on and headed to the bathroom for relief. He not only had morning wood, but was also feeling very horny. Killing two birds at once, he rubbed it off, which allowed his cock to start deflating, making it easier to pee into the toilet.

When he returned, the sheet was tented, and he knew DJ was still hard, and Jamie wanted that beautiful black cock so bad. He not only wanted it, but needed it. He wondered if he could actually give his boyfriend a blowjob with out waking him. There is only one way to find out.

Jamie lowered his head under the sheet and slipped that hard-on into his mouth, tenderly sliding his mouth up and down DJ's cock. Jamie heard DJ moaning, and pulled off.

"Baby, are you awake?" Jamie asked softly, and got no response.

Jamie then resumed his assault on that lovely piece of meat. After a few more minutes, DJ was moaning again, but still showed no signs of being awake. Jamie wanted that load, and was feeling DJ starting to pulse. DJ shot a healthy load into Jamie's mouth, the latter swallowing it, enjoying the flavor of his boyfriend's juice.

When Jamie finished milking the last drops from DJ's cock and pulled off, he realized DJ was now awake and looking straight at him.

"Baby, I gotta pee," DJ stated, as he slipped out of bed, pulled on his boxers and headed to the bathroom. When he returned, he just sat next to Jamie on the bed. He grabbed Jamie's head and initiated a tender kiss. DJ could taste his own cum in Jamie's mouth.

"How long have you been awake?" Jamie asked, "I asked you once and you didn't answer."

"I'm sorry baby," DJ answered, "I heard you, but I was afraid that if you knew I was awake you would stop what you were doing, and it was just feeling so fucking good! Do you want me to return the favor?"

"I'll take a rain check, baby. I was so horny when I went to pee that I just jacked it off and got relief. Losing that erection made it easier to pee, too. I need to ask you something, have you ever been fucked?"

"You mean, sexually, like having a dick shoved up my ass? No, have you?"

"No, but I was reading this book at the library. It's called 'The Joy of Gay Sex.' It says that it can be very pleasurable, for both the top and the bottom. I've kind of wondered if you ever thought of trying it?"

"No, not really," DJ answered, "What does top and bottom mean?"

"Top is the man actually inserting his cock, and bottom is the guy getting it in his ass."

"I don't know baby," DJ spoke with concern, "I've been quite satisfied, just doing what we have done. I love it when you suck me, and I like to take your load in my mouth, and sometimes, we've just done things with our cocks, we both get off, and that feels pretty exciting to me. And just kissing and touching is pretty awesome, too, even if it's not actually having sex."

"So I guess you're not too keen on trying anal sex," Jamie commented, "I think you know I would never try to make you do something you aren't comfortable with, Baby, I love you too much for that."

"Baby, I'll give it some careful consideration, and let you know what I decide, okay?"

"I guess, baby, we should get dressed and make an appearance, before Mom and Dad investigate to see if we're both alive," Jamie stated, smiling."

The boys dressed and made their way to the kitchen. Both of Jamie's parents were still at the table, drinking coffee and discussing whatever adult married couples might discuss.

"'Bout time you guys came out of hibernation!" Carl exclaimed, grinning.

Karen, pouring DJ a cup of coffee, "I made pancakes this morning, Carl and I have already eaten, and I'll be happy to fry some up for you two, there's plenty of batter left. I'm sure you guys are hungry."

While Karen busied herself, frying up some more pancakes and sausage patties, Jamie and DJ excitedly told Karen and Carl all about the fair, and how much fun they both had.

"So did you two do anything special yesterday?" Jamie asked.

"Yes!" Karen exclaimed, "We had a small cookout yesterday, and entertained a very special man."

"A special man?" Jamie queried, "and who might that have been?"

"I think he is someone you guys may both know," Carl teased, "his name is Douglas Kendall."

DJ, eyes open wide, "You invited my Dad to your cookout? Why do you call him special?"

"DJ," Carl stated, "You are a very fortunate young man, to have stumbled across someone with a heart like Doug's. There are very few people in this world that would take someone with your background, and love you like he does. He saw something in you, and wanted to nurture you, and now wants to make you his legal son. That's what makes him special."

DJ, with tears running down his face, "Doug is the first person I ever met, that made me feel loved, and wanted, and secure. Nobody else ever cared anything about me. I love him with all my heart, and I can't wait until the day he is my real Dad. The few months that I have lived with him have been the happiest in my whole life."

Karen, typical woman and mother, grabbed a napkin and blotted the tears from DJ's face and eyes.

"Baby," Jamie questioned, "Don't you feel loved and wanted by me?"

"Of course I do, baby, but that's a different kind of love. What I get from Dad is a parental kind of love, it's an awesome feeling, that I never had as a child!"

"Sweetie," Karen spoke, "I know we haven't known you all that long, but Carl and I love you too, like a second son. We want you to feel wanted and welcome here too, and we love you." Carl smiled at DJ, and nodded.

"DJ," Jamie spoke, "we've got a couple hours before we have to get ready for work, wanna play a game?"

Jamie and DJ went back to Jamie's bedroom, and had some fun with the play station. About 2:00 they headed to DJ's house, as DJ needed to change clothes before work. DJ was going to ride to work with Doug, as they both were scheduled at 3:00 PM. Jamie went back home to change, as he had to be at work at 4:00. Jamie and DJ spent that Tuesday night together at DJ's.

* * * * * * * * *

Forward to the next Monday morning, the first day of classes.

Over the weekend, Jamie and DJ had purchased identical backpacks, well, almost identical, DJ's was red and Jamie's was blue. DJ spent the night at Jamie's house on Sunday night, and they got up about 8:00 AM Monday morning. Mom prepared a nice breakfast for the boys, and they left for college about 9:15, arriving at the campus about 9:40.