DJ Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Is today the club's Christmas Party?" Karen asked.

"No Mom," Jamie replied, "That's next Monday, the 4th."

"This Sunday Dad's going to guide me to make that potato salad, but I'm going to do all the work," DJ stated, smiling.

"Are you planning to take anything, Jamie, something maybe I could prepare for you?"

"I hadn't, but I probably should, Mom, could you maybe bake up a big batch of those chewy fudge brownies? The kids would love them!"

"You know I'll be happy to, Jamie." Karen responded, smiling.

DJ drove them to campus that Monday morning in his Tracker, and they spotted Matt, just getting out of his car. Matt didn't notice them, not being used to seeing the Tracker.

"Hey, Matt!" DJ hollered. Matt stopped, and turned toward them and smiled. Both DJ and Jamie gave Matt a warm tight hug.

All three of them returned to the Tracker and gave it a once over, and were joined by Phil and Bryan, also giving it a close look.

"Who belongs to this?" Bryan asked.

DJ, smiling proudly, "This is my birthday present from Dad! Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful, DJ, when was your birthday?" Phil asked.

"Jamie responded, grinning, "It was Thanksgiving Day, and we shocked the hell out of DJ with a surprise party!"

Phil and Bryan both hugged DJ, and wished him a Happy Belated Birthday, Matt and Jamie told Phil and Bryan all about the party, as all five of them walked toward the main entrance. Their classes this week were mostly review, as semester finals were next week. All of these boys need to register this week for the spring semester, which will begin on January 15th.

DJ and Jamie decided, since this was Monday, and neither of them was scheduled to work, they would register after their English class that ended at 2:50 PM. At lunchtime they scheduled an appointment with their counselor at 3:00 PM, to find out what classes they needed next.

When they arrived for their appointment, she had already printed off their grades, up to this point, (which were all A's and B's) although they still had to do their finals. She recommended English 101, Algebra 1, Intro to Computer Software, and Economics 1, and a Phys Ed class. When she mentioned a Physical Education class, both boys looked at each other, and she told them that 2 Phys Ed classes were required, in order to achieve their associate degrees, but they are usually fun classes.

After checking out the class schedules, they elected to take Algebra 1 MWF at 9, Eng 101 MWF at 10, Comp SW, MWF at 11 and a Computer lab Thur morning from 9-12, Phys ed (volleyball) on Thursday afternoon from 2-4, and Econ 1 as a night class Thursday 6-9 PM. It will make them a really long day on Thursday, 12 hours from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM. They decided to leave the Econ 1 class for another semester, and registered for the others.

Recapping, they will have classes from 9:00 AM until noon on Mon, Wed and Fri, and 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM on Thursday, plus time for a needed shower after phys Ed on Thursday. They paid the down payments for registration and headed to the parking lot.

DJ, driving on the way home, "Jamie, I've never played volleyball, is it hard?"

"Not really, baby, you'll be on to it, after the first couple sessions. It's a fun game, and I think you'll like it. I'm looking forward to it. We'll probably need to get some gym shorts, and maybe tank tops. The coach will let us know at the first class."

"I guess we need to let Anthony and Justin know our new schedules. I don't think either of us will be available to work on Thursdays, but we can work on the other days as early as 1:00 PM and anytime on Tuesdays. On school days, we're going to need to leave home by 8:30 AM!"

Jamie, snickering, "Welcome to the real world, baby!"

"I'm wondering what that meeting is about tonight. We've never had a mandatory meeting since I've beet working there, Justin told me it's good news, but I'm still apprehensive. Something is happening, and I have no idea what it is."

"DJ, it's only about 5:00, let's go to my house and Mom can feed us, then we can play some games until you have to leave for that meeting. I'll go on to your house, and maybe study until you and Dad get home after the meeting."

DJ agreed, then suddenly realized that Jamie's car was at his home, so Jamie couldn't drive to DJ's house. They decided that DJ would drive Jamie to DJ's house, and then DJ would go on to the meeting.

* * * * * *

It was just a few minutes before 9:00 PM when DJ arrived at Southside Drug, and I came in from my last deliveries at almost the same time. It seemed really strange to see the whole staff of 13 employees in the store at the same time. At precisely 9:00 PM, Justin told everyone to clock in, if they weren't already on the clock. He walked to the front door and locked it, then turned off the 'OPEN' sign.

Coming to the back of the store he turned off most of the overhead lights, leaving the break room lights on. There are only four chairs, and some of the girls sat in them, and the rest of us stood, anxious to find out what this meeting is all about.

Justin, clearing his throat, "I appreciate that all of you showed up for this meeting. There have been a number of rumors, mostly false, that have circulated around this store. I want to set your minds at ease, as I have mostly good news to share with you."

"As most of you are aware, all of our managers are also pharmacists in this company. Sometimes the company makes changes that they feel are needed, to improve the general welfare and bottom line for the company, and sometimes that involves moving management around, and sometime making promotions."

"I am happy to announce that our own Lois Gimble has completed her training and passed the qualification tests, and is now a registered Pharmacy Technician. She will be staying here and assuming that position as of December 1st. Congratulations, Lois."

"I know some of you remember Randy Shults, he was here for a while as an assistant manager, and covered for me the last time I had a vacation. He is returning to this store as General Manager on December 1st. Before I get hammered, I have been promoted to manage a larger store in the city, for a considerably higher salary, and will be turning this store over to Randy."

"As most of you are aware, I have been managing this store single handed, open to close, 7 days a week, for the last 6 months. A lady by the name of Gloria Stephens is also joining the staff here as Randy's assistant manager on December 1st. At least the company is going to give Randy some help!"

"It's not going to be an overnight change, I'm going to be here until December 9th, to help Randy and Gloria get acclimated, and you people to get to know your new bosses. The week after I leave the store, Sherry and I are going to take the kids for a long deserved vacation to Disney World. I will assume my new position as of January 2nd."

Justin continued, tearing up, "You guys have been an outstanding crew to work with, and I'm going to miss each and every one of you. I can only hope that I am given a crew in my new store that are half as great as you folks have been to work with. When I get settled, and can supply the address and phone number of my new store, I will send that information down here. If any of you ever need a reference, I will be more than happy to give you a good one, there is no one here that I could give a bad reference for."

Justin glanced at DJ, his emotions had turned to liquid and tears were streaming down his face, and several of the others also had wet eyes. This crew has a lot of love and respect for Justin, and it's hard for them to accept losing him. He has been more than just a manager, he has also been a friend.

"The meeting is over, you can all clock out now." Justin announced, as he walked over to DJ.

Justin, wrapping his arms around DJ. "DJ, are you OK?"

"I just feel like I'm losing one of my closest friends."

"DJ," Justin spoke softly, "you may be losing me as your manager, but you will never lose me as a friend. I hope that you don't mind. I have discussed you, and your special situation, with Randy. I promise you, Randy will take care of you. You have nothing to fear. DJ, keep your grades up, I love you."

"I love you too, Justin, and thank you for giving me a chance."

"DJ," Justin said, grinning, "you're milking my clock, go home, and I'll see you at 10:00 tomorrow morning."

That last comment drew a smile on DJ's face. DJ and Justin were the last ones to leave the store, and Justin locked the door behind them. Justin wrapped his arm around DJ's shoulders and walked him to his Tracker. DJ then drove home, thinking about how great a manager Justin had been, and how much of a friend he was.

* * * * * *

Jamie relaxed on the couch in our den, playing a CD, and dozed off while waiting for DJ and myself to return from the meeting. He woke up when I came in, and met me in the kitchen.

"Where's DJ?" Jamie inquired.

"He should be along any minute," I answered, "the meeting is over, but I think I may have left a few minutes ahead of DJ."

DJ walked in about 10 minutes later. The boys both got a Pepsi from the fridge, and we all sat at the table. DJ and I told Jamie about the meeting, and that Justin was getting a promotion, and we were getting new management at this store.

"Dad," DJ asked, "have you ever met Randy?"

"I have worked with him," I answered, "when he was assistant there, and also when Justin had his last vacation."

"What's he like?"

"It's hard to explain, but he seems pretty decent. I didn't work a lot with him, as he usually opened in the mornings, and Justin closed, except for when Justin was on vacation for that one week, and Randy was doing open to close. It's hard to get to know someone in one week's time. I don't even know if he's married."

"I guess we'll find out, after the 1st of December, I just so hate to see Justin leaving. I hope he's not a homophobe, or we may both lose our jobs."

"You will have a job, baby," Jamie commented, "I already told you that Anthony said he would hire you in a heartbeat, if you want to be a server."

"Justin told me that Randy is aware of our situation," DJ explained, "and that we have nothing to fear. I hope Justin is right. I have to be at work at 10 tomorrow morning, and I think I'm ready to crash."

"Me too, baby, and I'm scheduled 4 to 9 tomorrow, I got most of my homework done tonight, while I was waiting for you guys."

"Are you guys going to bed to sleep," I said, smiling," or to play?"

"Sleep," DJ answered, smirking, "unless Jamie gets too frisky!"

"I'm waiting up for Joe, Oh, I didn't tell you about his phone call with his Mom last night," I stated, "You know that she is coming to our wedding. She told him last night that she want's to hang around for a couple of weeks. She wants to get to know me, and both of you."

"Both of us?" Jamie questioned.

"Yep, her grandson, and his boyfriend. Joe and I discussed that maybe she could use our bedroom, while we're on our honeymoon, and you boys could kind of keep tabs on her. You know she is 83 years old. Not too many her age would even accept our kinds of relationships, but she seems completely open minded to it."

"I so much want to know her," DJ responded, "She will be my only grandparent! We'd be glad to watch over her."

"You might have to break some habits," I remarked, "like maybe getting dressed before you leave your room in the mornings."

"We could do that!" Jamie exclaimed, we at least wear our underwear, even at my house. Dad sits around in his too."

As the boys left the kitchen and headed to their room, I'm suddenly picturing Carl Seldon sitting around in his skivvies.

Joe arrived shortly, and I told him about the store meeting. He wondered, since Jamie doesn't have to be to work until 4:00 tomorrow, if he would like to help him get the rest of the stuff from his apartment, and he could turn in the key and be done with it. I told him the boys had just gone to bed about 10 minutes ago, so why didn't he just ask Jamie.

Joe cautiously opened up the door to the boy's room, and it was dark inside.

"Jamie," Joe said softly, "are you still awake?"

"Yeah, Joe, I'm still awake."

"Would you like to help me move the rest of my stuff from the apartment tomorrow, before we go to work?"

"Do we need a truck?" Jamie asked.

"Nah, its just a few boxes, and some clothing. It'll all fit in one carload."

"Sure, Joe, DJ has to leave for work about 9:30 AM. Get me up when you all get up, and we can do that after DJ leaves."

"Thanks, Jamie, good night."

"Joe," Jamie asked, "would you like to—tuck us in?"

"Sure," Joe replied, to Jamie's unusual request.

Joe reached over and tucked the covers around DJ, kissing him on the forehead, then did the same with Jamie, kissing him on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Dad," DJ said, and Jamie followed with "Goodnight Joe, thank you."

Jamie, after Joe left, "It always feels so good to have a parent tuck you in like that. Mom or Dad always tucked me in, until I was about 13 or 14."

"I don't remember ever being tucked in before," DJ lamented, "it made me feel—loved!"

Jamie, squeezing DJ's hand, "DJ, you are loved, please don't ever doubt it!"

The two young men soon fell asleep. Joe and I soon retired to our room, got naked, and cuddled up together. It's so easy to fall asleep when you're lying in bed with that special someone you love. It's almost as intimate as having sex with the one you love.

* * * * * *

Tuesday morning, November 28th DJ's phone alarm disturbed him at 7:30 AM. He arose, slipped out of bed and got some bladder relief in the bathroom, and went to the kitchen and started coffee brewing while Jamie continued to sleep peacefully. When the coffee was done, DJ decided to awaken the 'Dad's' and let them know the coffee was ready.

Joe got out of bed immediately and headed into the bathroom, and I motioned DJ to crawl into our bed with me. It took no persuasion and DJ was lying next to me, our naked bodies so lovingly close. Joe came back, and slid back into our bed, creating a reverse Oreo, with DJ being the filling. DJ was familiar with the feeling of my naked body, but wasn't used to Joe's much hairier body, and giggled as Joe's hairy chest tickled his back, but he wasn't about to bail.

Joe and I were both having our way with DJ, caressing his body, kissing his forehead, cheeks, lips, neck, and nipples. DJ's body is as smooth as silk, even with the Goosebumps periodically forming. The only body hair DJ owns is on his armpits, and his pubes, and he does need to shave a couple times a week. Even his arms and legs are nearly hairless. Our hands were roaming all over his body, avoiding his genitals, at least most of the time.

DJ, grinning, "What are you guys doing to me?"

"I don't know, Son," I answered, "but if you don't like it, we can stop."

"You don't need to stop, it actually feels—I don't know—wonderful, and so loving. My whole body in is ecstasy. If I didn't have to go to work, I'd give you all day to stop. By the way, the coffee is ready, but I'm loving the cozy feeling of being here, between both of you! I just want to stay here, feeling warm, safe, secure and loved."

"I guess," Joe commented, "we were successful. That's exactly how we want you to feel, warm, safe, secure, and above all, loved. I hope we didn't get you feeling too horny, that was not our intention."

"I did notice that you didn't touch the one area that likely would have made me want to jack it off, or get it sucked. That was much more sensual, rather than sexual, and I loved it. Don't get me wrong, I do like sex, but I prefer that be with just one certain man."

We know very well who that certain man is. We all slid out of bed and headed to the kitchen for that first cup of coffee. It's now pushing toward 9:00 AM and DJ has to leave in about 30 to 40 minutes. I put on the apron and prepared to make DJ some breakfast, as I don't want him to go to work hungry. Joe and I will probably eat after Jamie wakes up and we've finished with coffee.

"Doug," Joe commented, right after DJ left, "Do you think their relationship will stand the test of time?"

"I don't know. I realize they've only known each other for about 8 months, but it seems like they are forever getting even closer, if that is even possible. They're almost inside each other's skins."

"Don't they ever fight?"

"If they do, it's never within earshot. I've never even heard either of them say a cross word to the other. They occasionally discuss things, but never does a voice raise, from either of them. I really think that they may have the kind of relationship that most couples, gay or straight, only dream of having. Will it last? Only time will tell."

"Well," Joe commented, "They're both extremely attractive boys, one of these days some other boy is going to make a play for one of them. I hope you're right, and their love for each other will prevail. Time will tell."

My phone rang, and it was Annie.

"Hi Annie, how are you?"

"I'm great, Doug, I got those photo's yesterday, and we have some winners. Wait till you see them!"

"Annie, I'm in suspense, I don't know if I can wait. You know I want to see them ASAP!"

"Doug, I got two sets of all the prints, one for you and one for me. I'll be home all day, if you want to stop by, or maybe I can have Matt drop them off to you, as he knows how to get to your place."

"Annie, I'm leaving as soon as I can get dressed, I'll be there in about half an hour."

"OK Doug, see you shortly." She hung up.

"DJ's party pictures?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, Joe, can you get breakfast for Jamie and yourself? I'm going to pick up those photos at Annie's house."

I quickly dressed, and headed out to get those photos. Joe slipped into the boys room and woke Jamie up. Jamie jumped out of bed and...

"Joe! I gotta pee so bad, and I've got morning wood. I don't think I can bend it down far enough, and I'm about to start squirting!"

"Come to the bathroom, and I'll show you a trick."

Joe headed to the bathroom and reached into the wastebasket and retrieved an empty toilet paper tube. He told Jamie to stick the end of his penis into the paper core, and tip it down toward the toilet and let your pee go. As Joe predicted, the pee swirled inside the tube and dribbled a healthy stream into the toilet, and Jamie breathed a sigh of relief. Once relieved, Jamie's erection started to deflate. He dropped the paper core back into the wastebasket.

"That's a pretty neat trick, Joe!" Jamie exclaimed, "I guess you've used it before."

"Yeah, a few times. When you have an erection that tries to see the sky, like yours, it's nearly impossible to bend it down far enough to pee into the toilet. If push comes to shove, you can always pee into the shower, then turn on the spray to rinse it down the drain."

"Eew, that's nasty!"

"Not really, Jamie, do you know that pee, direct from the bladder is actually sterile? You could drink it, and it wouldn't harm you, but it might not taste too great. There is actually a very small group of gay guys, and a few straight people, that have a pee fetish, and they actually like to have others piss in their mouths and drink it. I had a guy drink mine once, many years ago, when I was about your age."

"Wow! I'll admit I like one thing that comes out of a cock, but I don't think I would want to try swallowing pee. Thanks, Joe, for telling me something I didn't need to know!"

"Hey," Joe said, chuckling, "different strokes for different folks. I'm going to fix us some breakfast, and we can go get the rest of the stuff from my apartment, and I will be all moved in."

After they ate, Jamie went with Joe to pick up the remainder of his belongings that was still in the apartment. On the way Joe made a stop at the Post Office, and filed a change of address to our home address, for first class mail only. No need to have junk mail forwarded to his new address.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers