All Comments on 'Do It'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
A cool story, but baffling

Obviously there's so much back-story here, and I wasnt' able to figure very much of it out. Will there be more?

I liked it.

Thanks, ohio

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
Has impact.

But essentially makes no sense. This is the middle of something and there is no clear beginning, motivation, and clearly no resolution: though that is not always necessary if the rest of the story makes sense. This is a moment that is well written, but incomplete.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Too subtle about the motivation

I think that she is demanding hard aggressive sex and he doesn't want to do it and they are falling apart over it. She is trying to provoke him into responding, even going so far as to take another lover. So it seems like she got what she wanted and he's still not all that happy about it. But, I'm not sure about her motivation or the outcome. Stories like this are hard to get right. Too much and it's too obvious. Too little and it's confusing. This was confusing and it distracts from the flow of the story. Once I kind of made up my mind what was going on I enjoyed it a bit more. It was very passionate public sex. I wonder if they will be able to stay together?

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
why do you guys want to make it more than what it was

she cheated, his a wimp and life goes on

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodalmost 9 years ago
Hit it and run?

Your other story I read I said was sweet, well this one wasn't. But I liked it. I think some of the other commenters overthought it. Your not supposed to know everything and you don't really need to. Do we really think Julie had sex with David or did she just say that to get Trevor in the right mood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whaaa ?

This woman needs a good, hard, brutal fucking, which she got. I hope it was enough. Where did this come from? Christ, man, it's time to go caveman on her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh...

Run man, run... Psychos are nothing but trouble. She fucks some other guy... Ditch the bitch.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 5 years ago
So she cheated

Get rid of that whore, Mr. Chucky!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous