Do You Remember The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez relax babe. We got all the time in the world." I chuckled but then moaned as Margot continued to work on my dick with such intensity that I've never felt before. She proceeded to remove her hands and only use her mouth, shooting up a seductive look and tried to form a smile around me, clearly enjoying this. Even thought he room was dark and only the moon and night sky hitting us (directly), I can already tell she was incredibly wet, all but begging for my dick be inside of her.

After another minute of sucking and stroking, she made one last big "POP!" sound off my dick as we got on the bed but her movement indicated she wanted some 69′ing. Hey, it's been a while since we've done that so why not?

Taking the initiative, I projected my dick to the area she was most comfortable with as she hovered over my face, her pussy juices all but leaking from the panties. I moved the fabric aside so my tongue can enter her, causing her to moan instantly as she placed my dick in her mouth so she stifle her moans, however brief.

"Mhhhmmmlllllmm." I moaned against her pussy as I started my licks. They started off with long strokes before devolving into quick licks, causing her to wince.

"Ooooohh shit. Lick my pussy please." Margot pleaded as she continued to suck me off.

With that in mind, I decided to add more pressure but keep a steady pace, which she seemed to enjoy.

"Mmmmmmyeah!" Margot moaned, sucking me off much faster now. Given how much she was leaking out and the tone of her voice, I knew she was gonna cum at any moment so I prepared myself. What I was not prepared for was what she did next. She removed my dick from her as she sat on my face and began rocking back and forth slightly.

"Mmmmmmmyeah fucking take it you dirty fucker!" Margot lustfully shouted, her juices hitting my tongue and even my chin. She tasted divine, which only urged me to finish her off more so I then smacked her ass.

"Hmmm spank me baby!" Which I did. In a split-second, Margot came without warning, unleashing a wave of juices into my mouth, which I happily drank like my life depended on it. After she calmed herself down, I turned her around and inserted myself into doggystyle and went straight in, causing us both to moan.

"Mhm yeah." I whispered as I just went straight, thrusting into her at a reasonable pace, smacking her ass for good measure, which she seemed to enjoy.

"God.....So tight." I moaned, continuing to thrust into her, never breaking the tempo I had set up. Given how long it's been since I masturbated, there has got to be A LOT of sperm backed up there. Thing is, I never told Margot about that once.

"Keep.....Keep fucking going baby!" Margot as she arched her back at me and lifted her head to lay a kiss on me, which I returned. I then grabbed her left hand and kissed her ring finger as I put it around my neck, which seemed to make me thrust into her even more.

"OHFUCK OH GOD KEEP GOING!" Margot all but screamed as I continued to thrust into her at a much faster pace. There were instances were she nearly let go of my head but she never did. Reading her body, I knew she was ready to cum again.

"Wow again?" I panted, referring to her impending 2nd climax, the sweat starting to build up for both of us as she just nodded her head and made little squeaking sounds. After a few more thrust, Margot came around my dick for the 2nd time, though it wasn't as intense as the first time.

"Oooooohhhhh....." Was all she let out as her juices covered my dick. I pulled out of her as she made her way down to her knees, once again sucking me off, more so to remove the juices off. A minute or so passed and she stood up and shoved me onto the bed. This was her way of initiating cowgirl, a favorite of hers. As she slowly crawled towards me, she placed one big kiss on my lips and whispered "I love you." as she hovered her aching pussy above my member.

She grabbed my dick and lowered herself onto me, soliciting a moan from her lips as I just laid down and enjoyed the view. Using my chest and shoulders for leverage, Margot started to rock back and forth at an almost fast pace. She really wasn't messing around tonight.

"Fuck yeah keep going." I let out a throaty groan as she did just that. Back and forth, up and down, Margot completely gyrated her hips on my dick. As much as I did not want this to end, I felt my testicles starting to bubble. I was getting close and Margot sensed it as well.

"You gonna cum soon baby?"

"MMhhh yeah." Was all I can let out.

After a few more movements, I powered myself up a bit by flipping Margot on her back, my dick never leaving her as I began thrusting inside of her.

"Oh fuck OH SHIT." I moaned as I practically pounded into her.

"GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE TONY." Margot moaned as I placed my lips to hers, passionately kissing her. She then wrapped her legs and arms around me, allowing more access to her. After a few extra seconds of thrust in that position, I placed Margot's legs on my shoulders, allowing even more access. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, my orgasm approaching further. Eventually, I stopped pounding her in that position and we returned to our previous position. I cupped her face with my right hand as I felt myself ready to cum as the seconds go by.

"I'm close." I grunted.

"Inside. I wanna feel you explode inside me. Please I want your baby!" Margot moaned. Those words put me over. I couldn't hang on for much longer and with one loud grunt, I unloaded myself into Margot, rope after rope after rope after rope shooting deep into her womb. I lost count on how many ropes came out but given how much was backed up due to the lack of masturbation, it was probably a lot.

We never broke that position for a second as we collected ourselves and looked at each other with such passion and lust. Regrettably, I slowly exited myself from her walls and lay completely spent on the bed as Margot cuddled up next to me.

"Jeez, you've never came like that before." Margot proclaimed, still spent.

"Yeah, I gotta be honest. I didn't masturbate for like 2 weeks. I was saving myself up for this night." I told Margot as she looked shocked.

"TONY! That's not right! You gotta relieve yourself every now and then honey."

"Yeah. But hey, it was so worth it." I chuckled, causing Margot to roll her eyes.

"Sooooooooo....." I enunciated as I pressed my head to her stomach., giving her the hint of what I meant.

"Soooooo we might be mommy & daddy!" Margot exclaimed.

"Yup. And unlike my deadbeat dad, I will be here every step of the way." I said in a serious tone as I held her chin as I leaned in to kiss her, which she returned.

"I love you Margot Elise Robbie." I whispered minutes later.

"I lohhhmmmmmm....." She let out sleep had overtaken her. I just simply smiled before I fell asleep too.

Do you remember the first time? I can't remember a worse time. But you know that we've changed so much since then, oh yeah, we've grown.

*9 Months later*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Margot screamed in agony.

"That's good honey, just keep pushing! You're almost there." I said, trying to calm her down. Our baby was just about ready to pop after close to 40 weeks. We decided to not know the gender of the baby ahead of time as it's better to be surprised. We even had a $20 bet with each other; Margot bet it was a girl and I bet it was a boy.

"WHATEVER IT IS, IT HAS YOUR MUM'S HIPS TONY!" Margot shouted at me, clearly in pain. I'm sure she didn't mean that....Or did she?

"They're almost out....Almost....Almost.....It's a boy!" The doctor proclaimed. We just sighed in happiness and relief.

"Oh Tony! Our little boy." Margot cried with tears of joy. Not gonna lie, I kind of did too. The baby was a healthy 7 pounds.

"He takes after mommy." I said holding his little finger.

"Really? He looks more you daddy." Margot replied.

"It's the eyes. He's definitely yours." I joked.

"OURS. He's ours." Margot whispered.

"What are gonna name him?" The doctor asked.

"Hmmm. We can name him after you."

"Eh I don't know. Maybe a middle name?"

"Sure. But his first name." Margot pondered.

"I got it. Rene Antonio Robbie." I replied which made Margot smile.

"Rene Antonio Robbie. I love it." She said we continued to look at, quite frankly, our greatest achievement. Eventually, we let some of the other family members in to have a look at the baby.

"Oh my God, he is so your kid." My mom exclaimed. "Margot, he's got your eyes and he's got Tony's big head." My mom said in jest, causing me to groan as Margot rubbed my head. After a while, Margot was ready to be released from the hospital.

"Let's say we officially start our life together?" I asked as she smiled. "Oh and you owe me $20."

THE END...... ____________________________________________ Note: This is it. My (proper) conclusion to my first series. I'm quite proud of how this turned out and hope to look back at it when I continue to write more fics in the future. And write more Margot and Cara-related smut as well. 8-)

*Wait, the story of Tony & Margot Robbie had reached its peak right?! Well, yes and no. Yes, Tony & Margot had finally tied the knot and brought a beautiful baby boy into this world. Surely, that must be it right? Well, there are still some....Loose ends to tie. Now, we deal with the aftermath: Margot, Tony, & little René moved back to the United States and were living their life. Cara Delevingne was elected to be the Godmother of René as she too moved to America. The Holiday Season was in swing and Tony, Cara, & Margot received letters to the William Smithy High 10 Year Reunion. Will they accept the invitation? Read on to find out.*

*8 Months later*

I walked in from a quick stroll to the drug store for some cough drops (in below 50 on Margot playing with René. It's a sight I will never not love. I walked over to them and kissed both on their foreheads.

"Wave to daddy!" Margot whispered as she raised René's little arms and made waving motions towards me as I waved back and smiled.

"Oh babe, did ya get the message from William Smithy?" Margot asked, leaving me slightly confused.

"Message? William Smithy? Huh?"

"Yeah!" Margot exclaimed as she showed me the piece of paper.

"It's a Christmas-theme reunion. But here's another catch." Margot said as she pointed at a very specific excerpt from the letter.

"They want me to direct a special Holiday video? For what?" I pondered as Margot shrugged.

"Oh yeah, it's for 'exposure.' Me, you, and Cara are alumni and I guess they wanted you to shoot a Holiday video showcasing us?"

"That is weird. It's in 4 days. How do they expect me to direct a video in 4 days?"

"Babe, it's you." Margot said. "I'm sure you can whip something up before then whilst you can add your own signature 'touch' to it."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I replied.

"What do you have a mind?" Margot asked.

"Hm. How about I'm Santa and you and Cara are my Little Helpers and we have a threeway?" I asked, causing Margot to scoff and roll her eyes.

"Actually, I like that Santa's Little Helpers idea. Sweet as actually."

"Want me to call Cara then?"

"Sure."

I called Cara about the idea and she immediately agreed to it. Leaving me with René, Margot and Cara went shopping for Christmas fishnets. I got the camera and they got into their little outfits (spoilers: they looked great). It was more of a 2 minute photoshoot filmed like a short film but about half-way through, an idea popped into my head.

"How about we end the video with a tease of a Lesbian kiss?"

"Wait what??" Margot asked.

"YES let's do it!" Cara gleefully exclaimed.

"Don't worry, it'll cut off before you even have a chance to touch lips." I reaffirmed.

"You do realize this will play in front of the high schools the day of the Reunion right?" Margot said as I just shrugged.

"I was gonna do this for the school buuuuuut......I'm gonna do this for me instead." I joked.

Eventually, Margot gave in and they leaned in for the 'kiss'. Just as I was about to yell cut, Cara leaned in to kiss Margot. Margot looked like she was ready to protest. What lasted 4 seconds felt like a lifetime and to say I kind of got a chub right there is an understatement.

"Oh...CC...Cut!" I stammered as Margot and Cara giggled and pranced around.

"That was kind of fun Tony!" Margot said as she hugged me. I wasn't sure if she was referring to the kiss or the shoot itself. I was definitely going to remember that.

*Reunion Night*

So the night of the Reunion came and we were all ready to go. Cara was kind of dreading it because no matter how inconspicuous she tried to be, she knew people were going to notice her. Margot didn't seem to mind it as much but she didn't wanted to get bombarded with people approaching her but such is the life of the celebrity. After Suicide Squad released, no way were these two able to live a 'normal' life again.

Me and Margot hired a babysitter for the night. It was the next door neighbors, specifically the neighbors 12 year old daughter Petunia. A fun, bright young lass who we could always count on to take care of our son. Usually, she would charge $15-20 but we didn't know how long we would be gone so I just paid her $40 upfront.

Arriving at the school did bring back some fond memories, particularly seeing some of the portraits of the teachers displayed on the wall. Margot was actually beaming as she spotted the old cheerleading room.

"Oi babe look! Remember Ms. Anderson's cheerleading room and how you helped me get me on the team on my first day of school?" Margot said as I nodded.

"Oh, this is the same hallway me and Tony almost did it in!" Cara exclaimed as I held my head in shame.

"Wait, what almost happened?!" Margot asked.

"Me and her were making out and I placed her right there and....Well I kinda got carried away."

"'Kinda?' You smashed me against the locker, which echoed throughout the hall and alerted one of the monitors in the first place!" Cara exclaimed.

"Oh please, we were gonna get either way. Besides, YOU instigated it." I told her.

"I was bored! Besides, I didn't think YOU would go through with it." Cara replied, causing me to groan.

"Regardless, how can you even tell it's the same hallway? They're pretty much identical, as far as the tiling is concerned." Cara then got down on her knees and pointed to the gum that was hidden right by the wall.

"That single piece of gum? It was mine. I was chewing gum on that day." Cara answered.

"RIGHT. You were." I said, remembering. "It was..." Me and Cara finished each others' thoughts.

"Juicy Fruit."

When we entered the gym, I was actually kind of astonished how well designed it was. There were plenty of Christmas ornaments and red Christmas lights and they even had a photo-booth were you can take pictures and apply Christmas-themed filters on them, which Cara immediately jumped on.

Me and Margot made our way through the gym and we were greeted by many people, most of whom I didn't know but Margot knew. One thing that kind of boosted my ego was seeing the former jocks flocking to Margot. Back then, they were the big, strong boys who dated all the girls and I was the quiet and timid nerd who probably couldn't get the girl to save his life. Oh how times change. I then noticed a lot of them but not Javier. After that incident at Cara's house all those years ago, I blocked him out of my mind but wondered what came of him so I asked Jonathan, one of his friends on the football team who now coaches the William Smithy high school football team.

"Oh he got busted for bringing in coke from Guatemala." Me and Margot were stunned.

"Wait what?!" Margot said in shock.

"Yeah, like 2 years back. Since he was an accomplice, he only got 9 months. Judicial system I know."

I just started to snicker. The big jock hot-shot who had everything handed to him on a silver platter and he threw it all away.

On a lighter note, they played the little video I had shot and suffice to say.......It didn't go over well with the superintendents as I decided to keep the kiss between Cara and Margot, briefly. The crowd in the gym seemed to like it though. I spotted Car and Margot, giggling as they seemed to be gossiping.

"Sooooooo whatchu girls doin'?" I asked in a playful tone.

"Nothin.'" Margot replied playfully with a shit-eating grin. She seemed to be up to something.

"She's right. Nothin.'" Cara said with a wink. Now I had a feeling they were up to something. I wasn't really the conceited type but was it about me? I was really.....Confused. Then again, I'm not a woman so maybe it's just a female thing?

It was about 10 at night now and so with that in mind, we decided to call it a night, much to Margot and Cara's delight. We said our goodbyes but we couldn't quite leave the school yet as there was some snow stuck under the tires of my car. Damn the weather this time of year! After about 10 minutes or so of getting the car warmed up, I was able to successfully leave the premises. Throughout the ride back home, Cara and Margot were chatting it up, the smiles never leaving their faces. I decided not to think much of it and focused my attention on the road.

When we arrived home, we entered the house to see Petunia half-asleep on the couch watching TV as René was sleeping in his room.

"Petunia? We're home." I whispered, waking her up by lightly tapping her.

"Oh you're home." Petunia groaned as she woke up.

"Thank you for watching René for us dear." I told her.

"René is a good baby. Very rarely cried and a deep sleeper."

"Hm. Just like his old man." I replied. "Cara, can you walk her home? I know she lives right next door but I don't want her out at this time of night." Cara nodded as I went up and checked on René.

Minutes later, we all had glasses of wine as we hung out for the remainder of the night.

"God, I can't believe Javier became a drug peddler. That's mental!" Margot exclaimed.

"Not gonna lie, I had a laugh about that." I joked.

"That is nothing to joke about!" Margot proclaimed.

"Yeah, it kinda is." I replied.

"Speaking of funny, that video sure pissed off some of the superintendents." Cara said, laughing out loud. Maybe the wine was starting to kick in or she thought it was REALLY funny.

"SPEAKING of funny, why were you two so giggly tonight?" I asked.

"God, conceited much?" Cara said in jest.

"I'm just curious. It couldn't be THAT funny right?"

"It's a ripper of a laugh babe!" Margot as she started to laugh. I was starting to get annoyed by their attempts to hide whatever was funny but at the same time, I didn't want to be intrusive.

"Well..." Margot said still trying not to laugh.

"Well...?" I repeated, anticipating her next answer. But Cara said next is was truly something I never thought would be said out loud.

"We want to have a threesome. Me, her, and you Tony." Cara said rather bluntly. She always was the kind of girl to not sugarcoat anything and get straight to the point.

"Bbbut I....I...Me and Marg...." I stammered. Was the wine kicking in and this is them becoming drunk? I won't lie, I had ALWAYS thought about something but there's fantasy and there's reality and you know what's so......Fascinating about reality? Even when you think you're ready for something in your head, you second guess yourself when the actual event is presented to you.

"No, must have second thoughts. You idiot, you've slept with both of them. Now, you can sleep with BOTH. What is there to think about?" Both my imaginary angel & devil whispered to me in my head.

"It's okay." Cara said as she slightly rolled her eyes at my response. "MARGOT is the one who suggested." My little minx of a wife was always full of surprises and with that response, I calmed down more and breathed a sigh of relief as both came over to my special sofa couch and sat on either side of knees.