Do You Remember The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmoooohhhh." Cara let out a low whimper as I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth, my member never fully pulling out of her behind but never going too deep either.

"Looks like she's starting to get used to it." Margot proclaimed as I noticed Cara flash a quick smile and nod of approval. Still, I didn't want to go all in and end up hurting Cara so I decided to take it nice and easy, really making her feel it without making her "feel 'it.'"

"Mmmmmff." I grunted softly, grabbing Cara by her hips, as I picked up my pace, which went from snail speed to turtle speed. Even if this pace was methodical, it was just right enough for us to get used to each other in this act while still being satisfied.

"SHIT TONY IT'S REALLY IN THERE!" Cara yelled with a mixture of pain and joy in her voice. She said it's really "in there" but it really wasn't it. I was probably about 3 inches in there, maybe 4. It's just that it was really filling her up, which was more than enough for me and her.

After another 5 minutes or so, I could feel myself starting to get closer to my own release so I pulled out of Cara's behind very slowly as Margot's watery mouth devoured my dick, the same dick that was just up Cara's butt a few seconds ago! Immediately, I let out a audible sigh as my body began to shiver as Margot's hungrily sucked at my dick, looking up at me with those killer eyes.

"Hmm damn Tony, you're wife is a dirty little birdie ain't she?" Cara giggled as she spanked Margot's bottom, causing Margot to moan even louder.

"Mmmmmfffppph." Margot moaned as she hungrily devoured my dick, making very loud slurping noises. I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer after this.

"Lay back down." I ordered Margot, panting as I just went straight into Margot, thrusting like a mad man. Margot and Cara knew that this meant I was incredibly close.

"You gonna fucking cum for us Tony? Huh?!" Cara pleaded, urging me to release. "We want it in both our dirty little mouths!" Cara said as she traced circles around her mouth as I continued to thrust into Margot. "We want to drink ALLLLLLL of it and feel it go down our tummy's!" Cara innocently pleaded as she started to rub her stomach and lick her lips.

"FUCK PLEASE GIVE US THAT CUM DADDY PLEASE!" Margot shouted as she begged with puppy dog eyes. That was it.

"OH SHIT GET DOWN!" I yelled as I pulled out of Margot and began to furiously stroke my dick as Margot and Cara got on their knees right next to me and stuck their tongues out, touching directly as they starting giggling, waiting for my release. After a few more strokes, I let out a loud cry and came with a grunt, unloading rope after rope of jizz into their eager mouths with some of it hitting their face.

After I unloaded my last few drops, I returned to the center of the bed as I watched Cara and Margot swap my cum in their mouths through intense kisses as they slowly turn towards me with sexily satisfied expressions on their faces, the combination of saliva and jizz still trickling down their mouths as they giggled. God, what a messy, sexy site it was!

After a few minutes of gathering ourselves, we got ourselves (somewhat) cleaned up and ready to retire for the night when all of a sudden...

"WAHHHHHHH." René began to cry in the other room.

"Oh no!" Margot exclaimed.

"I can calm him down." Cara, now clothed in her underwear and one of Margot's spare shirts, pronounced as she went into René's room.

"We were a pretty loud at the end there." Margot said as she planted her head on my chest.

"Yeah but he didn't make a peep during the whole ordeal." I replied, still slightly out of breath from the episode that just transpired.

"Maybe it's separation anxiety? He hasn't seen any of us in a few hours. I think we should check on him too." Margot stated as we both headed to our son's room. To our relief, Cara had more than handled little René as she sung him a song to help him sleep.

"You say you've got to go home 'cos he's sitting on his own again this evening. I know you're gonna let him bore your pants off again. Oh God, it's half past eight you'll be late. You say you've never been sure tho' it makes good sense for you to be together. Still you bought a toy that can reach the places he never goes & now it's getting late."

"Of course." I said with a smile, referring to the song she chose to help René sleep. "He's so beautiful." Cara whispered, smiling down on my son.

"He is." Margot replied, looking down on our son. In that moment, we came back to reality. We had just had our little threeway that brought out sex drives we haven't experienced since we were teens but the little baby boy that laid in front of us, my son, Margot's son; Our son.

We were adults. We had matured in our own ways. I had my first love in high school and the godmother to my son, Cara Delevingne, on one side and I had my best friend and the love of my life and mother of my child, Margot Robbie, on the other side. And I had my son and my greatest accomplishment, René, right in front of me. I will always remember the first time I met these three people in my life.

THE END.