Do You Remember The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You looked shocked there for a second." Cara said as Margot just simply closed her eyes and slow danced with me, her head resting on my chest.

"Yeah, this is our song. This played when me and Margot began dating." I replied as the song continued.

Do you remember the first time? I can't remember a worse time. But you know that we've changed so much since then,

"Well, it's been quite a night you two." Cara stated, getting ready to leave.

"Goodbye love." Margot said to her as they hugged and kissed goodbye.

"Congratulations babe!" Cara replied.

"Thank you for coming out tonight, Cara. Really means a lot." I said to her as she hugged me tightly.

"Happy birthday, you silly man. You got yourself a really special girl. I know you'll take good care of her." She said as she cupped my face with her hands and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's go home." I whispered to her as we departed the building and we left home. As soon as we arrived home and got out of the car, Margot immediately jumped on me and planted her lips on mine, which I returned. As she was devour my lips, I had to keep an eye out for whatever was in front of me making sure not to fall or bump into something.

Given how much Margot was trying to eat my mouth, it was a miracle we reached the bedroom in one piece. I thew her down onto the bed and began to properly return the favor to my future wife to be.

I kissed her on the lips with such powerful ferocity that I nearly swallowed her whole!

"Hmmmm I love you." Margot whispered as I simply responded by kissing down her neck, and slowly began making my way down her body, making her moan.

Her cute Monse (?) trench dress was delicate and I didn't want to ruin it so she helped me slowly remove it. After some work, we managed to help get it off, which only left her in bra & panties as she turned her body around and flashed an incredibly sexy look at me.

Image "Wow...." Was all I can say. Yes, we have had sex numerous times before and have seen each other naked but I just proposed to this girl. It really hasn't dawned on me how lucky I am.

She then stood up and began to kiss me as she undid my shirt. She tossed my shirt to the ground as she went for the belt of my pants and quickly unbuckled it to reveal my boxers as she slid them off, freeing my semi-erect dick.

"Hmmmmm." Margot moaned as my fiancée used her small hands to stroke my dick, bringing it to full attention.

"Shiiiiiit." I moaned as she quickly picked up the pace of her strokes, changing from her left hand to her right to both. After 2 minutes of fast strokes, my dick was now fully erect and Margot just looked at me with hungry eyes. I then noticed the wet stain that appeared at the center of her panties, indicating she was ready for me.

Just to be sure, I hooked both hands on either side of her panties as she lifted her legs up slightly to help me remove them but I didn't go to her right away. Instead, I laid back down on the bed, giving her a subtle hint for some 69 action. Taking the hint, Margot removed her bra and turned her body around so that her pussy wass hovering over me and her face was facing my dick.

Margot finally brought her pussy to my face and we both brought our tongues to each others' respective private areas.

"Mhmmmm." Margot moaned as I slowly began licking her labia, just as she did with my dick. Licking my dick like a lollipop, she dragged her tongue up and down, side to side around my erect member, causing me to moan against her pussy.

"Mhhhhhmyeah." I moaned against her pussy as her juices slowly started to leak more and more, causing her to moan too as she finally placed her mouth against the tip of my dick. Margot began sucking my dick with soft sucks and strokes, moaning against my dick as I continued poking her hole with my tongue.

I then smacked her ass firmly as I sped up my licks, causing Margot to shiver.

"Mhfffmyeahbaby!" Margot moaned as she began to suck my dick much harder. Her body language was saying she was close to reaching her climax.

I added slightly more pressure as I slowed down my licks, which only seemed to send her over even more.

"FUCKBABYYEAHIMCLOSE." Margot shouted as I continued my licks. Like, she prolonged her strokes, firmly gripping my dick trying to push me over too. With a minute or so of more licks, Margot was ready so to muffle her screams, she placed her mouth back on my dick.

"MMMMMHHHFFFFFFMMHHH!!!" Margot screamed against me dick as she came, her juices flowing into my mouth as I sucked and licked at her.

Margot then laid back down on the bed with her ass sticking in the air, which gave me an idea. I moved over to the side of the bed to get into position to give her a quick rimjob. I placed my tongue inside the holiest of holes, causing Margot to briefly yell, clearly not expecting it but she didn't seem to mind.

"Ohhhh hmmmm you dirty boy." Margot moaned. I intertwined from long, methodical strokes with my tongue to quick licks, giving her a proper tongue pongue in her "fart box."

Eventually, my jaw was starting to ache so I stopped and turned Margot around and lined my dick next to her hot, wet area, teasing her first, which annoyed her.

"Stop teasing me please...." Margot whispered and I nodded as I slowly entered myself into her.

"Hhhhmmmyeah." I moaned as I slowly rocked back and forth. Margot began to moan, which only urged me to pick up my pace.

"Fuck me baby please." Margot whispered, as the sweat slowly began to build up on both of our bodies. I then maneuvered as we switched into the spoon position. a favorite of hers. We then faced each other, not breaking our eye contact. To prolong that, I used my right hand to grip the back of her small head as I used my left to pull her chin next to mine as we were face to face as we entered into a passionate kissing session, my dick rocking inside of her.

"Mhhhmmmm." We both moaned through the kisses, the bed now starting to rock with us.

"Yeahyeahyeah baby keep going." Margot whispered next to me, which only seemed to make go faster. I now started to pound into Margot's sweet, tight pussy as more sweat started to build on us.

Eventually, I slowed down but as I did so, Margot flipped me on my back and began to intensely ride me cowgirl.

"MMH YEAH LIKE THAT BABY?!" Margot moaned as I nodded, placing her hands on my chest, using it for leverage. Margot would very rarely ride me with vigorous intent as she would like to build up a solid pace but she was so into this session that she just disregarded that.

"YES I LOVE THIS COCK. YOUR COCK IS MINE AND ONLY MINE BABY!" Margot shouted as the sound of flesh smacking flesh hit the room. Not gonna lie, hearing my fiancée say that boosted my ego by quite a bit. I was in Heaven right now.

"You like my dick babe?" I asked her, which she moaned. I took that as a yes. Margot began to slow down her hips as she whipped her hair back in ecstasy as she brought my right hand to her neck and her chest she brought my middle finger into her mouth and began sucking at it briefly.

"Mhmh dirty girl." I whispered. I withdrew my finger from her mouth as I brought my right hand to her right nipple and briefly played with it, which led Margot to resume her hip movements. After a few seconds more, I began to lift her ass and helped her bounce on my dick, her cute bottom smacking against my testicles.

"OH GOD YESYES! TONY!" Margot shouted. Between the sweat on her body and her "puffing", I knew she was gonna reach her second climax so I drew my left hand to her clit and began rubbing it, further pushing her over.

"OH SHIT TONY I'M CLOOOOOSE!" Margot panted as she further continued to pounce on my dick as I started to feel my testicles starting to churn, my climax nearing too.

"TONY I'M GONNA....." Margot screamed as she came for the second time, her pussy gripping my cock in a vice grip as I let out a low groan. After Margot's juices covered my dick and her orgasm subsided, she brought herself off me and brought her mouth to my dick, began sucking furiously, working to milk me for all I was worth.

"Hmmmm yeah suck me baby." I moaned, which she responsed with my sucks and strokes. Her left hand massaged my balls as her right stroked my dick.

"Mhmffffmh." Margot moaned against my dick as she shot an incredibly sexy look at me, which only seemed to push me further.

"OH FUCK MARGOT I'M ALMOST THERE." I whispered, making Margot continue to suck me harder than before.

"MARGOT I'M CUMMING!" I moaned as I came in Margot's little mouth with a grunt, unloading rope after rope, spurt after spurt as she drank after single drop, never breaking our eye contact.

After a few extra seconds of sucks and strokes, my dick started to deflate. Margot then stuck her jizzed covered tongue out at me and swallowed what was left and giggled at me.

"Happy birthday baby. How was it?" she asked innocently.

"Best birthday ever!" I gasped, still recovering from that orgasm. Margot replied with a big kiss on me cheek. As we cuddled next to each other, we discussed our plans for tomorrow

"Sooooo......What's the plan for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Mum is probably gonna want to start planning the wedding." She replied.

"Wedding planning. UGH." I groaned., dreading all the planning.

"You're a man! Very rarely have I seen or heard men partake in any of the wedding planning." She replied with a cute little pout.

"Hm. I guess you're right." I said with a smile.

"BUT.....I do hope you help in some of the planning." She said with that stunning smile of hers. I would've objected to it on most occassions but not this time.

"Sure why not?" Margot was surprised.

"Really?" She had some elation in her voice.

"You deserve a wedding fit for a queen. I am hoping to deliver on that promise." I replied as I kissed her forehead which caused her to giggle.

"It's coming out of your wallet though." Margot joked as I starting nibbling at her neck causing us both to laughed as we embraced and began sharing kisses before succumbing to a deep, blissful sleep. Indeed, this was the BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

End of chapter 6. ________________________________________________ *When we last left off, Tony had celebrated his 27th birthday and finally proposed to the love of his life, Margot Robbie. After a night of birthday & engagement sex, both lose themselves to sleep but Tony began to dream. He started to dream about his life post-high school and without Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne and their eventual reunion. Well, this chapter is were the story reaches the point long anticipated: Tony and Margot finally become a couple

*7 Years ago*

After weeks of thinking, I decided to give the Art Institutes a shot. I realized traditional colleges are not for me so why not try my hand a place that is dedicated to my ambitions? During that time, I had one girlfriend for a very brief time. Her name was *redacted* and she ended up cheating on me after just 2 weeks of dating. Yup. It was kind of boring no longer being able to hang out with Margot and Cara, but I had moved on. The dating scene wasn't for me so I tried the Friends with Benefits thing, which was great at first but I didn't get anything out of it. The sex was good but I felt empty. Something was missing.

*Present day*

I briefly awoke from my slumber very slightly to see Margot still in my arms, sleeping peacefully with very cute little snores coming from her. I just smiled as I returned to sleep.

*5 Years ago*

These past two years have gone by incredibly fast. I was gaining more experience in the directing field, winning 2 local Short Film Awards. One was for a short I did alone called "Vilification", which was about a young 20 year old man who does nothing but troll the internet 24/7 until he gets his comeuppance. The other was titled "Denouement" about two writers (me and a friend of mine) trying to figure out the ending of a third act of a play. Yes, it's as interesting as it sounds. I'm personally not proud of it but I think it won because it was in black & white.

I also got a ton of local gigs, directing commercials for big business and it all paid off when I got the other offer to work as a cinematographer for eight episodes of the ABC/Warner Bros. TV revival of "V." It was unlike anything I had been a part of but it was short lived as the show was cancelled after two seasons. Oh well, it was still a very rewarding experience. After that, I decided to move from home permanently.

Another ABC show airing around the same time was a show called "Pan Am." Why is that relevant? Well, one night, I was just sitting home flipping through the channels and I turned on ABC and noticed a cute blonde number wearing a stewardess outfit. I didn't think much of it so I just flipped the channels until who's face it was that I caught a glimpse of.

"No. No way." I thought to myself. "Couldn't be."

Sure enough, I turn the channel back to ABC and spot Margot! My Margot, my best friend. She was looking great in her little stewardess outfit. I didn't know what the show was about nor did I care, I was just happy Margot actually made it and became an actress. On primetime TV as well!

The next day, I went into the local Safe-Way to pick up some food for dinner. I then noticed something that caught my eye. I noticed a swimsuit/modeling magazine that I, quite frankly, never heard of but it's the cover that got me. It was Cara Delevingne! My first love. Again, I smiled and picked up the magazine and skimmed through the magazine to look the pictures of her and not surprisingly, she looked incredible. Am I disgusting for having spanked it to these pictures? I mean, I DID date her for a while.

*1 Year ago*

**Why the sudden time jump? No, I'm not trying to rush through, nothing of major interest happened in 4 years aside from what happened to me. Yes, I did get more successful gigs and reached my goal of becoming a successful cinematographer in Hollywood but I don't wanna bore you with those details.**

I was in the process of wrapping up principal photography for my directorial debut in Toronto, Canada. It was a noir horror period film titled "Paradigm.' It's based off an old story outline of mine I've had since high school and I remember wanting Margot to do it with me and be the female lead but, at this present moment, she was filming SUICIDE SQUAD. My best friend playing my favorite female character from the DC Universe is a dream come true for me personally and to think she was filming 20 minutes away from me. Also, Cara Delevingne was in it! My two best friends are in a massive DC superhero film. Life cannot be this coincidental but here we are.

After we had our little after party, I decided to head out to a bar by myself for a drink and some food. I only drink during celebratory setting and that moment was one of them. Sure, I looked like a loner eating and drinking by myself but who cares? I then noticed a group of people arriving from the entrance and a crowd trying to swarm them. I took a peak and spotted, Margot and her Skwad co-stars Adam Beach, Karen Fukuhara, and Jai Courtney! My guess is they wrapped up filming as Jai was still wearing his Captain Boomerang beanie.

I then noticed them coming over to my area, which caused my heart to race, mainly due to Margot. I'm sure Margot has completely forgotten about so I had no reason to be worried so I then calmed myself down. The "Skwad" passed by my table without incident. Or so I thought.

"TONY?!" I heard Margot shout. I slowly looked up and smiled and saw Margot's gorgeous beaming face as she began to shake a little and reach out for a hug.

"OH MY GOD MARGOT!" I shouted, trying not to sound too surprised as I reached up as I stood up and gave her a big hug, which she returned.

"Oi Margot!" I can hear Jai Courtney shout as Margot continued to practically squeeze me.

"Just a minute!" Margot replied back, never breaking the hug. After another minute, I tried to let go but she wouldn't let go.

"Uh....Margot?" I said with a laugh.

"Hmmmm? UH YEAH. Sorry." Margot said as she let go of me.

"My God, look at you Tony. You look great."

"Eh, I guess. But you? Wow, you look more gorgeous than ever." I replied, which caused her to giggle. "It is so great to see you again Margot. In person I mean, not in a theater or a TV."

"So what have you been up to?" She asked but before I can respond, she cut me off. "Oh, before you say anything, I need to introduce you to my friends."

Margot introduced me to Adam, Karen, and Jai, all of them are people you would wanna hang out with.

"This is Jay, he's playing..." I finished Margot's words.

"El Diablo. And Karen is playing Katana. And Jai is playing Captain Boomerang. Remember, I'm a huge comic book guy Margot." I said in jest, which caused everyone to chuckle.

"I'm gonna head back to my table so I won't disturb you all." I said, which caused Margot to frown.

"NO SIT WITH US." Margot pleaded.

"C'mon mate, we're all friends here." Jai urged and I eventually complied. So for the next 10 minutes or so, we're all hootin' and hollerin', having a good time.

"So what have you been doing these past few years?" Margot asked.

"Well, graduated from the Art Institutes and eventually found some pretty good gigs to work on. In fact, I just wrapped up filming my first movie as a director today." I said.

"Ooooh look at you. See, I said you would make it." Margot said in jest and with a smile.

"SO. The DC Universe. That's pretty fucking unbelievable. Can we switch gigs?" I jokingly asked.

"You wanna be Harley?"

"NO! Maybe getting into the DC Extended Universe. But to be fair, you look so great in that Harley outfit." I said with a hint of flirtation which made her blush. "So what's working with Jared Leto like?"

"Who's Jared? I only know Joker." Margot replied in a deadpan matter, giving credence to the idea of Jared Leto never breaking character.

"I know Cara is in the film too. Have you worked with her at all? How is she?" I asked, curiously.

"I've hung out with her almost every day but we haven't actually shot anything together yet. And she is doing great. She still remembers you." My only response was to smile.

"So are you living in Canada?" Margot asked.

"No, I was only here for the shoot. I moved to London. I live in an apartment. Well, a flat."

"YOU TOO??" She exclaimed.

"Wait, you live in a flat? YOU?" I asked. There's that coincidence/divine intervention thing happening again.

"Yeah, I've been living in one with two mates of mine for over a year. It's actually quite nice when you get used to it."

"All this fame, all this money, and you still live in a flat. I am so happy you've never changed Margot." I said with a smile.

After a few minutes (and drinks more), I decided to call it a night but Margot wanted to follow me.

"Stay with your Skwad Margot. I'm heading out for the night. I gotta leave in the afternoon anyways." I barely just met them and now I'm calling them the "Skwad" too.

"Can't I just walk with you?"

"I'm a big boy, I can handle myself."

"NO. I mean, walk with you like old times. Please?" Margot pleaded as she had an innocent look in her eyes. Who was I to deny her?

"OK let's go."

I was staying at the Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, which was 10 or so minutes away from the bar. Margot luckily was only a tad bit tipsy and wasn't full on drunk. She seems to bond with alcohol pretty well. More power to her.

"Canada isn't all it's been cracked up to be." I half-jokingly said to her, causing Margot to flash a puzzled look.

"Really? I've been enjoying it." Margot replied.

"It's just that I was expecting cold weather all around. I didn't think it would be as hot and humid as it was back home. And I'm not talking about London either."

1...56789...12