Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn Zachie. Are you going to dare us to do something naughty?" Maurleen teased me.

"Yes, you sisters should kiss," they made a pouty face until I ordered, "kiss each other's naked pussy after I pull off your soaking wet panties!" I growled.

I didn't yet know if they played under the covers but Maurleen laid on her back and pulled her legs up onto her huge boobs. That made it easy for me to grip the hem of her panties and slide them off her bodacious ass down her thighs and off her wiggly feet. Once they were off she lowered her legs and opened wide her thighs. Her white with red hearts panties were soaked with her fragrance as were her pussy lips and the dark star between her ass cheeks. I touched that star and it pulsed and she groaned deeply. I left my itch there for later.

I turned to Joleen who had removed her pj top. She rolled to her front and hiked her ass into the air and wiggled it at me. I slapped each cheek hard and she squealed and twerked those cheeks. I reached forward and pulled down her panties that had playing card hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades on them. I guess she had come to play, lol. I lowered those wet panties to her knees then she lifted each leg to help me take them off.

Her short haired brunette pussy was dripping honey down her inner thighs. I wet my two fingers and went to her dark portal and rimmed it. She pushed back causing the tips of my fingers to breach her dark ring and enter slightly. I left my itch there for later use then slid my fingers through her wet pussy. I pinched her clit pulling it from her fleshy hood and gave her a tiny pleasure pulse. She groaned and her juices bubbled out. I slapped her ass reminding her about my dare.

She stayed on her arms and knees and worked herself over her sister. Joleen settled her wet dripping pussy over her sisters mouth then leaned down. She took her sister's pussy lips between hers and sucked her sister's honey dripping out. I watched the two sisters pleasure each other's aroused pussy.

I moved about pushing my fingers into each pussy massaging their g-spot and causing their juices to pour out. After getting a mouth full of her sister's juices Maurleen flipped them and settled her pussy against Joleen's face. I stripped and held my cock to Maurleen's dark haired pussy. Joleen licked my fat cockshaft and ballsack as I pushed my cock between her sister's pussy lips.

I didn't know if Maurleen ever had a horse-cock like mine but I put my fat cockhead at the doorway to her vagina. Her sister pulled those dark haired lips apart showing me the red dripping gash getting licked and cock rubbed. I pushed forward moving my fat cockhead side to side until Maurleen's pussy yielded and I was inside. I pushed and a few inches of my fat shaft went into her hot wet cavern.

Maurleen's face came off her sister's pussy and she screamed. I grabbed her hips and pulled back pushing my cock to her depths. I pulled back to my cockhead when quickly filled her pussy with all the cock that would fit. She climaxed soaking her sister's face with hot juices. Joleen sucked on her sister's fat clit and caused another climax. Joleen had had enough and slipped out from under her sister.

Maurleen dropped her huge tits to the rug and I continued to pound into her cunt. Joleen reached under her sister pinching those hard tootsie rolls making her growl. My pounding deep into her pussy pushed her over the edge into another climax. Maurleen's sucking pulsing pussy took me over the edge and I shot my full first load of the night against her cervix. I painted the doorway to her womb with globs of potent hot cum; a womb that was dispensing an egg. Whether she wanted it or not Maurleen got a breeding.

Another benefit from my coma is the ability to reload quickly. I pulled out of Maurleen's bred pussy and pushed her down onto her huge tits and muffin belly. Her full ass trembled with her huge climax aftershocks. I sat next to her and slapped those full ass cheek mountains until they turned red. I slipped my fingers into her cum leaking pussy then moved them up between her hills of flesh and anointed her asshole. She moaned when first one then two fingers entered her hot rear cavern going deep until stopped by my palm.

I reached for Joleen's long brunette hair and pulled her towards my soiled cock. I pushed her face into my lap and moved her lips across my cock. My fat cum covered cockhead located her lips and I pushed inside her mouth. Her tongue willingly washed my cock of my cum and her sisters thick white cum juices. I erased her gag reflex and softened the tightness of her gullet and pulled her face down my fat cockshaft. My crown breached her throat and filled it with cockhead and two inches. My long fat cock lay past her lips across her tongue and into her throat. I kept her full of cock until she moaned then pulled back. Joleen took a deep breath then I pushed her face down my cock until she kissed my belly. She moaned sending vibrations throughout my cockshaft. I moved her face rapidly up and down my cock for perhaps fifteen minutes stopping just short of release.

I grabbed some throw pillows in reach and supported my head. I pulled Joleen to sit across my hips and capture my cock between her wet hot pussy lips. She had full inner lips that hung down on either side of my fat shaft. I held her hips moving them back and forth her pussy riding my cock until she got the message. Joleen moved forward and her swollen clit rubbed across the underside of my cockhead.

She groaned when my powers spilled across her pleasure knot building her towards orgasm. I kept Joleen on the brink of release for over fifteen minutes driving her up to the edge but denying her completion. My cock was getting a hot wet pussy blow-job. I pulled on her dark brown areolas pinching her dark pink nipples pulling them outward and her hot pussy juices bathed my tight abs. I finally reached between us and rubbed her swollen clit against her pubic bone until she screamed in climax. Hot juices sprayed my cock, ballsack, belly and chest as she trembled crushing my cock between us.

Joleen's clit was still against my fat cockhead as I rubbed her into a second huge climax. She sprayed her hot juices as she screamed; her body trembling out of control like she had been receiving shock treatment. I pulled my thighs back sitting up onto my knees and pushing her onto her back. I watch her curly brunette hair covered pussy bubble out thick white cum. Joleen's pussy was ready for breeding.

Joleen lay on the den floor as I moved between her spread thighs. I placed my fat cockhead against her coral gash and pushed. Her floppy pussy lips were pushed aside and my cockhead breached into her hot wet vagina. She groaned spent by several orgasms and could not prevent my cock from filling her tight cunt. I filled her cave and rubbed my fat cockbase against her almond clit. Her thighs trembled against mine as another climax overwhelmed her body.

Her head moved side to side from sexual excess as I started riding my cock in her tight pussy. Her hot inner walls tried their best to take my thickness. Her thicker pussy juices lubed my cockshaft allowing me to punish the lava tube that was her cunt. I tapped her cervix each time I went deep causing her to groan. Her body knew she was about to be bred and her hips pushed up to take all my cock. The depths around her womb was fever hot caressing my cockhead and coaxing my cock to spurt my baby cum.

My pounding her pussy with long fat cock trembled her body with another climax. She wrapped her legs around me and threw her arms around my neck. She brought her face near mine and growled, "Fuck me Zach, dammit fuck me good. Cum inside me! Fill my cunt with your hot thick cum!" She released my neck and fell back to the floor but her legs still rode my back.

My balls felt heavy signaling they had reloaded. I pulled her ass up onto my thighs and rode my cock as deeply into her as her abused cunt would take. The lava of her depths was boiling my cockhead pulling me over the edge. My large ballsack pulled up and my cock explosively ejected my baby cum against her cervix and doorway to her womb. Pulse after pulse of my cum swelled my cockshaft as it road out and painted her depths with baby seed.

I held my cock in the deepest yet feeling the heat of my cum bathe my cockhead. This load of my cum emptied into Joleen and my seed went in search of the egg she was producing tonight. Joleen like her sister Maurleen would soon discover they had been bred tonight, especially when they missed their next flow. I kept my cock marinating in the heat of Joleen's pussy until my knees ached.

I slid her off my thighs and my still fat cock slipped from her anointed pussy. The "O" my fat cock and made in the doorway of her coral gash pulsed like a fish. Some globs of white cum, both male and female, dribbled from the mouth of Joleen's flesh cave. She groaned and dropped her legs flat on the floor. I watched her tits rise and fall from her labored breathing. Her nipples firmed and released as climax tremors rolled throughout her body. Maurleen was snoring in her post climax stupor.

I went into the kitchen and poured a tall glass of OJ and thought about fucking these sisters in their ass before I called it a night. My deviant side won out so I brought a honey bear back into the den. I sat in a stuffed chair my cock and balls hanging over the edge a bit of residual cum dripping from my cockhead. I sipped my OJ watching Maurleen's ass rise and fall with her breathing. Both sisters slept fully spent for about a half hour.

My cock on its own hardened and pointed out and my balls felt heavy again. I gripped the honey bear and flipped its little head and knelt down on Maurleen just below the rise of her ass. I used my one hand to spread her full ass cheeks and drizzled the honey into her crack. A nice glob painted her anus and it pulsed like it was sucking down the honey. I dropped some more across my cockhead and brought it against Maurleen's dark circular lips. With that contact I softened her tightness and my corona filled her analring. I drizzled more honey around her ring and pushed down on my cock. I was soon embedded fully in her ass.

Pulling back and pushing my cock deep into Maurleen's ass awoke her from her spent stupor. She groaned as her own ass moved side to side seeking its pleasure from the cock deep within. I charged her anal nerves with pleasure even as my fat cock rubbed her g-spot across the thin membrane separating ass from pussy. She groaned each time my cock went deep and moaned when I pulled back to my fat head. Several times I pulled full out only to push her back ring open again stirring the pleasure nerves just inside her ass.

"Oh fuck Zach what are you doing to me? My ass is on fire with pleasure! Oh fuck me Zach, fuck my hungry ass. Pound your cock deep in there and make me cum. Make me cum from your fat cock in my ass," Maurleen begged.

I rode her ass feeding her my long fat cock over and over. I watched her full ass jello each time I went deep. Her assring hungrily sucked my cock turning out pink then disappearing when my cock went deep. I was flooding her ass with pleasure causing her to twerk those cheeks gripping my honey lubed cockshaft. I leaned down upon her ass and sweaty back and did pushups to ride my cock in her ass.

I flipped her pleasure switch and gave her massive orgasm. Her asschute pulsed on my cockshaft as my cockhead sought the tight depths of her bowels with each thrust. My hard cock was doing its job but I wasn't ready to cum. I gave Maurleen another crashing climax which caused her pussy to soak the floor under her with flows of pussy juices. I stayed inside her ass until her tremors ceased.

I slowly withdrew my cock from Maurleen's gripping assring then enjoyed the "O" my cock had caused to her back door. It winked at me trying to close but it would be some time before it tightened up again. I moved across to Joleen my hard cock still pointing out. I rolled her onto her belly causing the sisters to be close face to face. I now knew where my last cum of the night would be applied.

Joleen was a climax spent ragdoll as I raised her hips and slid a pillow under her raising her ass. I sat between her back thighs and anointed her spread asscrack with honey. The little bear had a pointy head which I hovered over Joleen's dark star. I pulled her anus open and drizzled the honey into the doorway of her dark cave. Her dark circular lips sucked that honey inside each time I dropped a dollop. I drizzled my own cockhead with honey then brought my coated bulb to her dark circular lips. As I pushed my cock into her ass I flooded her body with pleasure impulses. My honey lubed long fat cock filled Joleen's asschute with all I had. Eight fat inches pushed out her rectum making way for my sword.

Joleen groaned when my cock bottomed out and my heavy ballsack lay against her wet pussy lips. I pulled her hips back causing her ass to fill with cock. I then used her ass for the pleasure on my cock. My riding Joleen's ass was causing her own pleasure to build. I felt movement then fingernails on my ballsack as she was rubbing her own clit. Joleen was moaning pushing back taking all my cock deep inside her dark overheated tunnel.

I felt her ass pulse on my cock and her pussy sprayed my balls with her hot cum. Joleen's fingers were moving rapidly across her clit stirring the cum in my balls. She screamed as she drove herself to a huge climax. I added my power to her pleasure and quickly gave her another body trembling climax. My ballsack felt the power of her cum sprays as she soaked my balls and the decorative pillow under her. I rode her ass hard and deep building towards my own climax.

I pulled out and walked on my knees to both sisters' heads. I pulled their long hair off their face and behind their ear. I pumped my cockshaft and aimed my cockhead at their cheeks as my cum ejected out to paint their faces. I watched my five, six, seven globs of cum turn their cheeks white and drip across their lips. Moaning their wet tongues came out seeking the cum drips. I moved closer running a cum covered cockhead across their lips.

Each woman turned slightly to suck my bulbous head into their mouth. I gathered my cum from their cheeks on my cockhead and fed them all I could. I didn't mention it before but I was taking phone pictures when I was fucking and breeding them and filling their ass with my fat cock. I now had a clear picture of their cum covered faces framing Maurleen and Joleen sucking my cockhead.

My last act was to bathe their bodies into sleep. There was a quilt on the sofa and I tossed it covering them both. I went and washed up cleaning the sweat and cum and pussy and ass off my body. I dressed and put two more pussy wet panties in my pocket then went about turning off most lights. I left the bathroom light on in case all that liquor they drank had a need to exit their bodies. As I stood in the doorway I hoped they got what they wanted from my long fat cock and would love the little present I left in their womb. They better fuck their husbands when they return from maneuvers. My babies need willing fathers!

I drove the dark hour back to the ranch and checked on Nana Angie. She woke slightly and told me Jennie's ass was waiting for me upstairs in my bed. I kissed her and told her I loved her and squeezed her huge breast. She slapped my hand and fell back asleep. I walked upstairs to my room and found Jennie propped up on my pillows with her ass in the air. The small nightlight was still on letting me see her mature ass and side boob waiting for my pleasure. I felt my always ready cock start to harden so stepped out of my clothes.

I saw a tube of lube on my nightstand and thought, 'That ass slut got herself all lubed up waiting for my cock and fell asleep." I positioned my phone on the nightstand to record what was gonna happen. I got up on the bed positioned behind her mature flabby ass. When my cockhead tapped her anus it opened like an iris and winked at me. I slipped inside Jennie's ass aided by the by now warm lube. I pushed and all my fat eight inches slid down into her hot ass. That woke her up and she pushed back her ass trying to take all my cock.

I gripped her plush hips and used them as support to start riding my cock in and out her mature ass. The fat cock she got from me these last few days and her age made fucking this MILF in the ass easy. Her asschute was just tight enough to caress all along my cockshaft giving me pleasure. Although I enjoyed anointing the faces of the 'Two Leen sisters' my cock loves to cum in a tight hot sleeve; mouth, pussy or ass. So I rode Jennie's ass seeking my own pleasure.

"Oh Zach your cock feels wonderful in my ass. Ride my ass Zach. Fill my ass with cock and make me cum. Sorry but I'm gonna soak your bedding when you fill my ass with your hot thick cum. Use me Zach. Fuck this old mother using your bed and your long fat cock for her own nasty pleasure," she moaned sleepily as my cock slid in and out her ass.

Several times I pulled all out but quickly filled the winking "O" of her back star causing Jennie to moan in added pleasure. The nerves in her assring were being over stimulated as was her g-spot as my fat cock moved in her ass. She pushed up and back taking my cock deep as her breathing became ragged as she drove herself towards her anal orgasm.

Her asschute pulsed on my cock as her clit rubbed across the pillow. I could sense she was close so I spilled my power into her and drove her into a huge climax. Her aged pussy squirted her cum over and over against my hanging heavy ballsack and front thighs. Her head came off the bed and she screamed her orgasm.

"I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming. Zach I'm fucking cumming on your long fat cock deep down my ass. Oh what a fucking big horse-cock you have. Maggie is fucking stupid to forgo this great cock. Oh fuck I'm cumming again. Oh my heart is pounding in my chest. Oh fuck I'm cumming again," she screamed as I did feel three times she climaxed on my fat cock.

I looked over at the red blinking light of my recording phone. I grabbed Jennie's hips and started pounding into her willing ass. Deep my cock went pushing her belly and clit against the pillow. She groaned and her ass tightened on my cock squeezing me over the edge. My recharged balls tightened against me then pulsed my cum through my cockshaft shooting hot bolts of cum deep down Jennie's ass. She trembled and came again as she felt the heat of my cum filling her bowels.

I dropped my weight on her cheesy ass and sweaty back and rode her asschute. My pleasure knot slid down her hot ass pipe making me tremble each time my cockhead swelled and ejected my hot cum. I finally emptied my balls of hot cum and massaged my cock in her heated depths. Jennie was sobbing from her overload of pleasure as I slowly moved my cock up and down her ass.

The pleasure was too much so I slid out of her ass and laid my cock down her ass crack. A few final cum globs rolled out my cockhead and painted her lower back. Jennie moaned when she felt their heat. I slid off the bed and stood where the phone would record when I pushed my cock into Jennie's mouth. She licked and sucked my cockhead and what fat cockshaft she could fit in her mouth. I rode my cock in and out her mouth to get a good video.

I pulled out of her mouth and covered Jennie then ended the recording. I left the nightlight and the bathroom light on and went down stairs. I slipped into Nana Angie's bed placing my spent cock against her warm ass. I slipped my hand over her and gripped a huge tit. I played with a hardening nipple, twisting and pinching until she slapped my hand.

"Did you get two more slutty girl panties and fuck my slutty daughter in her ass and filled it with your hot thick cum?" Nana asked softly.