Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Nana, two more panties for my home town collection and your daughter got a good ass fucking tonight."

"That's a good boy," she whispered as she patted my hand on her breast and fell back asleep. I was soon sound asleep with my cock seeking the warmth between her cottage cheese ass cheeks.

The next day was almost a Hallmark Movie day. Nana made pancakes, bacon and eggs and the heaviest sexuality was deep kissing her and Jennie. We discussed more jobs that could be done around the ranch so I set about that. I worked hard all day finishing up in the barn. A late lunch was brought out to the barn by a naked duo of females. I was sweating profusely and my pheromones were strong.

Nana Angie and Jennie fed me small bits of the sandwich and swigs of lemonade. My bare sweaty chest got kisses and even long licks. They were patient until I was done. Jennie grabbed a horse blanket and tossed it on the ground and knelt in front of me and unzipped me she started sucking on my cock when my phone rang. It was my Mom. Jennie continued to suck my cock while I spoke to Mom. Nana asked for the phone and she spoke with Mom for a few minutes.

"Your Mom invited me to her house next month to stay for a month and will send me tickets. I'm looking forward to seeing your (she corrected quickly to 'the') baby girls. Jennie did not know those baby girls were actually my daughters.

"Well Angie if you're gonna be at my Mom's house for a month then you better learn how to eat a peach and drink a mouth full of juice!" I laughed.

I pulled my cock out of Jennie's mouth and took the blanket and tossed it on some bales of hay. I then placed Jennie up on the blanket with her legs hanging off the edge her wet gray hair speckled pussy facing out. I dropped another blanket and led Angie onto her knees with her face close to her daughter's dripping pussy. I spread Nana's cheesy ass cheeks and pushed my cockhead into her pussy.

As I started thrusting my long fat cock in Nana's old pussy her face moved forward between her daughter's pussy lips and her tongue went to work. Jennie moaned as her mother sucked on her swelling pleasure knot and licked her dripping nectar from between those lips.

"Oh Momma, eat my pussy! Make me cum Momma. Make your slutty daughter cum all over your face!" Jennie screamed pulling her wet pussy lips open and rubbing her swollen pleasure knot. I watched Jennie squeeze her tits and pull on her firm nipples.

Angie's mouth and tongue worked in her daughter's pussy slurping up the dripping pussy juices. Nana groaned against that pussy while her old pussy was getting pounded by a long fat horse-cock. Speaking of horse the two stallions in the barn were thumping their hooves as the scent of pussy was filling the air. Angie's hot juices were dripping out from between her loose pussy lips and running down her full inner thighs.

I grabbed Angie's chunky hips and pulled her cunt back towards my thrusting fat cock. The sound in the barn was flesh slapping flesh and moaning from two fuck females. Jennie started moaning louder and louder as I watched her fingers run rapidly across her own almond sized clit. Her fingers stopped each time her mother sucked that fat clit between her lips. Those fingers went back seeking pleasure the second her mother's tongue dipped into the wet hot pussy.

"Oh dammit Mother, lick my asshole! Get your tongue in there deep. I'm cumming Momma, I'm cumming Momma, I'm cccccuuuuummmmming!" Jennie screamed as she sprayed her mother's face with hot thick white female cum.

Angie pulled back a bit and was hit with many spurts of pussy cum all over her face. She dove back down sucking that thicker cum leaking out of her daughter's pussy. I chose then to overwhelm Angie and coursed a powerful climax throughout her old body. She screamed into her daughter's pussy and throbbed her old cunt up and down my cock.

That pushed me over the edge and I shot my heavy load of thick cum down into Nana Angie's aged cunt. I pulled her trembling body back and coated the doorway to her old womb with thick white globs of cum. Each time I felt my cockhead swell I pushed deep making Angie groan from being punished by my cock. I pulled out and ran my hand up and down my pussy juices coated cock and shot a few more pulses of thick cum up her back and onto her winking asshole.

I walked backwards and sat on a bale of hay to catch my breath. Angie moved to the side and I could see Jennie's abused pussy leaking her spent juices onto the horse blanket. I went to the well pump and filled a bucket with clear water. There were a few clean rags in the barn and I washed Angie down rinsing the sweat and the leaking cum from her body. I got her to stand on shaky legs and rinsed her front of sweat and her belly of pussy juice that had dripped around from her leaking pussy. Her swollen abused pussy I tenderly rinsed then settled her on another horse blanket.

I then went to Jennie, and gave her the tender washing needed on her abused body. She hummed when I rinsed her tits and her pussy. She spread her thighs so I could wash her swollen pussy lips and cum painted ass. I sat her up and rinsed her back and ass cheeks. She reached up and held my cheeks looking at me with wonder.

"Zach, you fucked me so good! Momma ate my pussy and fucked me with her fingers so good I came over and over. Your huge cock touched places inside me even I could not have guessed. I enjoyed being your bitch Zach. Don't stay away for too long," she said then kissed me deeply.

I got the grandmother and the mother to stand and walked them towards the house. When the two women stood on the porch I put my hand upon their asses and squeezed. Both women opened their thighs giving their new lover access to their intimate lower areas. I watched them both reach back and pull their ass cheeks open and push back towards my long fingers.

I played with their dripping pussies and slipped a thumb into their receptive asshole. They both moaned humping my thumb until they each came quickly spraying the boards of the porch. I was starting to feel guilty having turned them into such easy sluts.

"Okay bitches; get inside and in the shower. You have the scent and the cum of your lover to wash off your body," I said laughing. Then I slapped Nana Angie's fat ass and turned Jennie's nice cheeks a bit pink. I held the door open and their ass got swatted as they moved past me. They 'eeked' and laughed and went into the kitchen and I followed.

I brought both women into the ensuite shower and turned on the warm spray. I stripped needing to get the sweat of the work day off my body. It was a little tight but three soapy bodies fit. I washed the women taking liberties with their girlie parts and full tits of two different sizes and firmness. They returned the favor on my long fat cock. After long fingers filled their hungry pussies my palm got washed with hot female cum.

The grandmother and mature daughter took turns kissing me deeply soaping my cock and full ball sack. Each women leaned over presenting me their ass and pulled their cheeks open. Their little dark star was trained now and opened for what they knew was coming. I took my hard soapy cock and pushed it up inside Nana Angie and rut her for several minutes. I then moved to Jennie and filled her ass with cock. After some thrusting she moaned and a hotter liquid wet my balls as she came on my cock.

Fifteen minutes or so of ass fucking two willing women soon got me to the edge. My cock had been sprayed with female cum over and over. I was in Angie when the first bolt of my hot thick cum shot out my cockhead. I gripped my fat cockbase, turned and slid into Jennie's waiting ass. Several bolts of cum flew out my slit straight away. Angie dropped to her knees and opened her mouth like a bird seeking a worm. I shot two thick globs across her tongue and she closed her mouth and swallowed.

Jennie knelt and opened her mouth and several more globs on thick white cum pulsed out onto her waiting tongue. She took my fat cockhead into her mouth and sucked the last of my seed across her tongue. She pushed forward and took all my cock down her mouth and throat. She sucked and swallowed causing my thighs to tremble. I pulled out too tender and sensitive for any more. I gave the ladies a final pussy and asshole wash, a final rinse, shut off the shower then wrapped them each in a large bath towel. I walked them to Nana's large bed and got them covered cuddling with them both.

I went upstairs to pack for the Uber ride to the airport. When I came downstairs all packed I went into Nana's room to say goodbye. I gave each a deep long kiss having to listen to their sobbing. They bubbled out how much they loved me and how much they will miss me, "Just not your wonderful cock," Jennie laughed.

I promised to call and said I would send them a special gift I had in mind for them, (later on that). I left them to cuddle, mother to daughter, and told Nana Angie to keep practicing how to eat a peach if she really wanted to enjoy her visit with my Mother and Sister. She laughed and squeezed her daughter's mature breast. Jennie screamed and laughed and the departing tension was broken.

They wished me well and just before the door to the ranch-house closed behind me I heard moaning. I slipped into the Uber with memories of my stay at the ranch for Maggie's wedding and the many women I had fucked and bred. The driver was a good looking women and I fantasized about a little stop off in the cell phone lot. I laughed to myself knowing the first of the nurses I'd give a booty call to. I also had to give a call to a ceramicist female friend I knew for the special gifts.

As it turned out I had a seat on a red-eye empty return flight. The stewardess said I could sit in business class as it was just her and the two pilots on the plane. She served me a snack then soon it was lights out. I was asleep when I came out of a female fucking dream realizing my zipper was being pulled down. It was dark in the plane as my cock was fished out of my pants and slid into a warm mouth.

I unbuckled and pushed my pants to my shoes to avoid saliva, pussy juice and cum from staining the crotch of my pants. I put my hand on the back of the female's head and entwined my hand in her pony tail. She was more than willing to let me direct her head up and down as her mouth took me deeper. I softened her gag reflex and opened her throat and pushed all eight thick inches of cock into her wet heat. My cock slid across her tongue and my fat cockhead filled her throat.

She moaned on my cock giving me tremors of pleasure. She either knew how to suck a cock or was a fast learner. The sounds she made with her mouth on my cock was like a porno with your eyes closed. I felt spit and saliva run down my long fat cock only to noisily be sucked back into her mouth. She brought me to the edge over and over only to pulse her hand on my cockbase easing my desire to cum and cum hard.

"Easy big boy, I want this long fat cock deep up into my pussy pushing to open my womb. I want your hot thick cum to spray over and over deep up in my cunt where no cock had ever been. I wanna go home to my husband knowing another man's seed is in search of my egg I am passing tonight. I saw your name on the manifest and knew you were returning from Maggie's wedding."

"My husband and I were gonna try again after this flight but we haven't been successful these past few months. I wanna stop flying and have a baby and I think you're the man to do the job tonight. I think this cock has made many willing women pregnant and you have one more willing woman who's gonna ride this cock until I feel your seed breed me," she said as she continued to suck my cock.

"Here these were for my husband to see but they got soaked once I knew you were actually on the plane. I mean really really soaked as I creamed in my panties thinking about your huge cock ramming up inside me. I thought of this big cock getting to Maggie's cunt or ass at least once before the wedding. Damn her pussy tasted wonderful. I wanted to fuck her so badly and turn her to the dark side but it wasn't the time or the place," she moaned as she placed her soaked panties on my face.

She spoke the truth. Her panties were soaked with her fragrant female cum and pussy juices. She pulled off my cock then I watched in the pale night lights of the cabin as she hiked her uniform skirt up her thighs. Her wet naked pussy came into view. She held her skirt hem in her teeth and ran her fingers through her pussy lips. They came out wet and coated with her thick pussy honey. She brought them to my lips and pushed them inside my mouth.

She fed me her cum several times moaning each time her fingers slid through her wet lips. She mounted my thighs and brought her pussy against the underside of my cock. She hissed as her teeth held her skirt up and her swollen clit rode my cock. I felt her juices leaking out onto my thighs; I mean pouring out on my thighs. This woman leaked pints of pussy juices that I would have loved to drank.

She rubbed my cock against her wet pussy lips and hard clit and brought herself to a climax. She fell against me and I felt her firm breast rub my chest as she shivered through her climax. I pulled up my shirt knowing she might spray hot juices against it. Sure enough I felt pulses of hot honey hit my abs below my shirt. Her cum ran down my belly across my ballsack and slipped between my ass crack.

My ass now sat in a wet seat soaked by her running pussy juices. The seat area smelled like sex as she went for another climax against her clit. The stewardess was hissing like a steam locomotive as she tried to breathe with her skirt hem stuffed in her mouth. She grabbed her hem with her hand as her mouth opened to the 'silent scream' and her head tossed back. White eyes looked at the cabin ceiling as she shook through a powerful climax that I caused with my power.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" she moaned as her pussy lips pulsed against the underside of my long fat cock. My large cockhead rubbed against her swollen clit causing more powerful aftershocks. She was out of control seeking body trembling pleasure like she had never experienced. I read within her mind sex was vanilla with her husband which was why she fucked Maggie. Now she was experiencing climaxes like she never had before. She wanted more.

I read in her mind she would leave her husband and be my slut if I just commanded her. She trembled on my lap coming down from exquisite orgasms she never experienced. My power ran throughout her body hardening her nipples and causing her asshole to pulse. After the breeding I would fill her ass with the last of my cum globs. For now I gripped her hips and hovered her pulsing pussy over my cockhead. My fat mushroom pushed between her naked pussy lips and slid easily inside using the hot lube of her dripping honey.

"OH FUCK ZACH!" she growled as her spent thighs could not hold her up and her pussy sank down on my long fat cock. Her hot wet inner pussy sleeve reluctantly pushed painfully open as my fat cockhead became the vanguard for all my cock. My helmet tapped the top of her cunt and settled against her cervix. I pushed up against the lava pit of her upper cunt marinating my cockhead in her heat.

"OH FUCK ZACH!" she moaned. "You're destroying my cunt! I wasn't a virgin when I married but I've never had such a long fat cock deep up inside me. I feel over filled and know you'll destroy me when you start pounding my cunt. Oh fuck I'll remember the night my baby got started for the rest of my life. Wait, wait, let my poor cunt get use to this monster filling me. Go easy at first Zach, please go easy. I can feel you painfully against my womb. Your cock is throbbing from the blood pulsing in your thick shaft. Oh Fuck Zach you've ruined me for my husband. He's a nice size but not like this horse-cock stuck up my nasty cunt."

I moved just a half inch back and pushed forward again. She groaned. "If I'm gonna fuck you and breed you I should at least know your name."

"It's Annika, like the lady golfer," she moaned as she started to move her hips rubbing my cock within the depths of her pussy. "It feels like you're pushing a golf ball against my cervix," she laughed.

I grabbed her naked hips under her skirt and lifted her several inches and slowly lowered her again. Annika groaned when the 'golf ball' rolled across the doorway to her womb. I lifted her higher and pushed half my cock back up inside her. Her cunt was tighter than her mouth and throat had been. She was producing plenty of pussy juice to lube my fat cockshaft as it now moved in and out her tight sleeve.

She took three-quarters of my cock for several minutes until all but my fat cockhead stopped at her stretched pussy lips and all my length filled her again. She groaned when her wet pussy lips kissed the base of my cock now filled with cock. As I lifted her she helped with her thighs taking all my cock now, not easily, but still trying. I painted her cunt with both pain and pleasure seeping my power into her tits hardening her nipples in tiny pain. She groaned.

Since Annika was now riding my cock I moved my hands around to the back of her ass and played between her ass cheeks. She was leaking plenty of pussy juices and her crack was wet. My fingers played across her dark star pushing slightly against her circular lips. Annika hissed when one finger tip pushed open her analring and entered. I softened the resistance and my middle finger entered the dark heat of her ass. I bathed her ass with pulses of pleasure.

"Oh fuck Zach! What are you doing? I'm overwhelmed with pleasure. Nothing has ever been in my ass. I won't let my husband play back there. Put more inside me Zach! Put more inside me!" she growled.

My two middle fingers gathered her leaking pussy juice and returned to her rear portal. I pushed in one finger on top of the other until they stopped held back by my palm. I moved them beside each other and Annika leaned down and bit my shoulder through my shirt. I could feel my cock sliding across my fingers in her ass. Now both my cock and my fingers were moving back and forth within her hot sleeves. I drew pleasure to her anal nerves and felt her ass pulse on my fingers.

"Oh fuck Zach I'm cumming. I'm cumming with your huge cock in my cunt and fingers in my ass. Oh fuck!" Annika groaned against my neck leaving tiny bites. She trembled as her pussy pulsed and released flows of hot cum.

"Oh baby I can't take much more. Will you cum for me? Will you cum deep up my cunt spraying you baby rich cum against my womb? Fill my cunt with your hot thick cream. Bust my egg open with your potent seed. Knock me up Zach! Give me your baby! Oh fuck me good!" she moaned becoming almost incoherent.

Still with my two fingers in her ass I cupped her ass cheeks lifting her and letting her own weight drive my cock deep up inside her. My fat cockhead tapped her cervix each time she drove her cunt hard on my cock. I could feel her building towards a climax; her feel and heat within her cunt preparing to be bred. I started lifting and dropping her hard on my cock rapidly. Her cunt was taking all my cock as my fingers moved within her ass.

She bit into my shirt and screamed as her body trembled into a massive orgasm. Her cunt and ass pulsed on my fat cock and thick fingers. Hot cum and pussy juice leaked past my cock sealed with her cunt. All along my long fat cock her pussy pulsed feeling like she was sucking on my shaft. She sucked me over the edge and I exploded my cum against her cervix.

Pulse after pulse of hot thick cum jettisoned against her womb. I could feel the heat of my cum bathing my cockhead as I pushed my seed against the tiny opening of her cervix. My potent swimmers were already on the hunt for her egg. My mind explored her body and I realized she had dropped two eggs today. Won't Annika be surprised with twins?