Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more thing. Fingers are waving in the diner because the 'The Three Leen Sisters' are walking around town with bellies sticking way out. Old wives are laughing that those girls' husbands must have had a good time in the sack after Maggie's Wedding. They point to the sins of booze and beer. The real whispers ask who did the nasty with Jennie. Most of it ends with reference to those 'sluty ranch bitches - did you see that hunk hanging on old Angie's arm? I bet he put his seed in Jennie and Angie ain't got a belly because of her age...' I told you Zach you would give me a reputation at the diner," Nana laughed again.

I offered to fly out next week and do the deed if she could carry a huge belly at her age. She spit into the phone and told me if I came out the only place my cock would go would be up her ass and up Jennie's also.

"Oh Zach I didn't tell you we picked up a stray. A homeless dark haired female came up to our ranch looking for work. Turns out she's about twenty five. Good worker; pretty as the day is long, hypnotic blue eyes and a wide smile. She's stacked with wide hips just like you like them. After a bit we adopted her telling her she had a home if she wished to stay."

"After catching Jennie and I in bed fucking each other with our 'Zach' she joined right in. After cumming three times off my 'Zach' she said she'd love to fuck the real owner. Just saying, if you need an excuse to visit your old grandmother. You could pop another one in an oven. Just saying!" she laughed and we told each other we love each other.

"Send me a selfie with 'Zach' in her dark haired pussy and I'll think about it. Keep track of her cycle. I wouldn't wanna come all the way out there for the wrong time of the month," I laughed then kissed Nana Angie goodbye. I had a break from classes just about the time Jennie should deliver my daughter. Maybe it was time to start another one.