All Comments on 'Doctor Fantasy Ch. 01'

by LecherousLady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Even for fiction?

This was just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked it!

Please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Silly but wanting to continue. What is that doctor's number, I want to make an appointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you

This is without a doubt my ultimate fantasy. You paced it nicely. Soooo much better than most of the literotica on here ! I haven't look to see how much you have written or if this is even continued. I am just so pleased. It is like it was written just for me.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Meh

I'm confused...at the end of the first page, Barbara had just had an orgasm,"When the moment finally peaked, she shuddered and seemed to collapse inside her bonds. She was silent, her eyes closed, her hands unclenched" but it doesn't say she passed out of went to sleep. Then her temp is taken rectally "but she did not open her eyes or speak" but again, it never said she went to sleep. Yet in the next paragraph he is cleaning her with a warm cloth "but she remained asleep". A lot of stories lack detail but for me this one had almost too much. It seemed to drag on and on and I actually found myself dozing off. I will give Ch 2 a try and hope it is better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous