Doctor Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor took her blood pressure, checked her pulse and took her temperature rectally. She reacted to the thermometer when he slid it into her, but she did not open her eyes or speak. He slid a pipette inside her vagina to collect the fluid that had gathered at her opening, and now had begun to run between her legs and down to her anus. She was wet; very,very wet.

Obviously she isn't frigid, he thought with a smile as he began to clean her up with a warm damp cloth. She moaned when he pushed her thighs farther apart to wash her still swollen clit and pussy, but she remained asleep.

The doctor planned his next test of her sexual function while he watched her sleeping, her breasts rising and falling with each breath, her nipples still greatly enlarged. He had left her tied securely, but he had removed the stack of pillows beneath her.

Perhaps, he thought, it was not her reaction to stimulation in general, but in how she received the stimulation,. Maybe her problem was with the delivery system. He would wake her soon and test his theory.

She began to stir after forty-five minutes. While she still slept, the doctor had left her arms restrained as they were, but had adjusted her legs so that she now laid spread eagled, each ankle secured to the corner posts at the foot of the four poster bed. When she opened her eyes, he stood above her, watching her responses carefully.

She smiled at him shyly and lowered her eyes immediately, respectfully, waiting silently for him to speak.

"How do you feel sleepyhead?" He asked.

"I feel wonderful, doctor!" She exclaimed "Thank you for all you have done for me."

Did she think he would give her one orgasm and she would be cured?

"Whoa!" he said to her, smiling cheerfully. "Not so fast, Barbara. We still have questions to answer. One solitary, albeit world turning, orgasm does not mean you are finished. There is still information we need to gather before I can proclaim a complete recovery for you. We have made good progress today but there are still many avenues to explore."

Barbara's face fell on the spot. "Doctor, may I ask what is still in store for me?" The last procedure was more intense than she ever could have imagined. She was not at all sure she could tolerate anything of a similar level of stimulation, regardless of its ultimate reward.

"I am thinking perhaps your issue has been with the type and duration of your stimuli. Maybe it has never been you with the problem. Maybe the problem has been with your partners".

He paused for a moment so Barbara could absorb what he had just said. "To test my theory, we're going to try manual stimulation now, to see how you do."

"But first, I need to take your temp again", he paused, "rectally."

Her eyes widened and color rose in her cheeks, but she did not speak.

"When you collapsed after your remarkable experience, I took your temperature, which of course is most accurate in your beautiful ass. ". He winked, but she did not smile at him. Okay, he thought, perhaps tread gently here.

"It really is better scientifically speaking. I know the standard now is digital thermometers, but I'm old school."He smiled kindly.

He walked into the bathroom, and Barbara could hear water running. In just a moment, he came out again, shaking down the thermometer. He smiled again.

"Your temp earlier was quite elevated... a bit over a hundred and one. Could just be your extreme reaction, which was quite remarkable, by the way. But it could be a sign of something else too, and I don't want to take chances."

He held the glass rod horizontally and studied its reading, then shook it down again and walked toward her. She cringed, visibly.

Since her legs were fully extended now, spread apart and tied to the bedposts, he reached between her legs and gently pulled her right cheek to the side, allowing him a visual and full access to her sphincter. He poured lubricant into his hand and covered both his fingers and the thermometer, then rubbed around her anus to apply the gel. He slipped a finger into her to apply the lubrication inside her, and his touch made her flinch. She clenched her ass cheeks tightly in anticipation of what was to come.

Doctor John smacked her right cheek without warning... hard enough to leave a bright pink hand print. Barbara yelped, and began to cry softly, more from the shock and distress of having her Doctor punish her, than from the pain itself.

"You must learn to relax when I touch you" he warned her firmly. "Wherever and whenever I choose to touch you, I expect no resistance of any kind. Is that clear?"

She nodded, and he smacked her again in the same place, a little harder. "I expect you to speak when I ask you a question. I will not tell you again. Do You Understand?"

"Yes Sir!" she answered him immediately, her eyes focused downward.

"Now," he said, carefully and calmly controlling his tone, "Let's try this again."

He reapplied the lubricant to his first two fingers ,and pausing only long enough for Barbara to will her sphincter muscles to loosen their grip, he shoved both fingers into her anus forcefully, his intention being to both loosen her muscles and re-establish his total domination. She had apparently forgotten her place, but when he finished with her it would be forever etched in her consciousness.

Once he felt her opening was sufficiently lubricated and relaxed, he pushed the glass cylinder deep inside her rectum. She could feel the embarrassing intrusion moving inside her, and knew her face was scarlet with shame. When he finally removed the hated thing, he wiped it and then read the temperature.

"Still elevated, Barbara", he said, sounding to her as if he were quite pleased. "I'm sorry to tell you, since I know how much this is distasteful for you, but we will need to do this again... every hour or so until till it comes down, I think. A doctor can never be too careful."

"Now let's get back to your testing, shall we? As I mentioned, I believe it is appropriate to do testing of your response to manual stimulation. The electrical stimulation testing was so unexpectedly successful that I decided we did not need to continue beyond the minimum level of stimulation. Further than that might have actually harmed you, since you responded so intensely to the least possible charge."

"Therefore, Barbara, I think we are pretty much ready to begin. Are you ready?" He asked.

She began to nod her head, then stopped in her tracks. "Yes, Sir", she said. "I am ready."

His student learned quickly... after a fashion. He was pleased.

"Since there doesn't appear to be any other option, your manual stimuli will have to come from me. Unless you have objections?" He said with a smile.

Objections? She thought. Why would I object to being aroused by you? She wondered. How lucky can one girl be?

At first, dr. John seemed unsure of how best to proceed, then settled on the standard approach to seduction. He bent over Barbara, and kissed her gently on the mouth.

"Oops ". he said suddenly, reaching into his medical bag and retrieving two items that looked like probes, and a blood pressure cuff. He attached the cuff above her elbow first, then held up the probes in front of her.

"I almost forgot! This is a probe we use to measure temperature continuously." He pointed to the longest of the two, about six inches long... with a white flexible plastic shaft, and a rounded steel head.

"Can you guess where this is going?" He asked, amused with her expression when she realized what it was. "I'm going to place it in your rectum", he said as he liberally applied lubricant and pulled her right ass cheek to the side exposing her anus once more.

"And then" he paused for a moment while he plunged the probe inside her. "There!" He said when it was placed as he wanted, "I'll just tape the wire to your inner thigh like this". He applied the tape firmly, "and we are all done. How simple is that?"

Barbara could feel the tape sticking to her leg, and the disturbing invasion of a place she had never expected to be occupied. It made her shiver with agitation and humiliation, and she was shocked at how cheerfully the doctor had placed it inside her.

"You may be wondering why I have added to your discomfort by placing this probe" he wiggled the attached wire, which in turn wiggled the probe, "inside you like this? It's very simple really. As we are aroused, our respiration, blood pressure and temperature increase, comparable to our response level. If I monitor those factors, I can quickly and accurately measure your response and the success of this stimuli. It may be embarrassing, but it's based completely on our ability to see what is happening to you as I attempt to arouse you."

"Now this other probe," he said holding it up to show Barbara, "is designed to measure the moisture levels in your vagina, which we know is produced as a direct result of arousal. Again, quite simple". He said.

This vaginal probe was shorter, maybe only three inches, and thicker in girth... perhaps three-quarters of an inch. It too was white and there was a single wire trailing from one end of the probe to a small black box that lit up like a Christmas tree as it recorded moisture levels. Dr John push it gently inside her as far as he could, so that only the thin wire emerged from her.

"Okay," he said. "After a small interruption, I believe we are ready to begin again. None of this should be painful in any way, and should be pleasant actually, if I do my job right."

The doctor lowered his mouth again on hers, the tip of his tongue seeming to ask for permission to advance, gently flicking her lower lip and tongue, advancing and then retreating. She opened her mouth more fully, and he pushed on with confidence, shoving his tongue completely into her warm mouth, seeking out every small corner and exploring her with dedication. He began to kiss her gently, moving over her face, her neck, her earlobes, and slowly down to her breasts. When he grabbed her nipple between his teeth, he and Barbara moaned simultaneously, spurring both of them on to more aggressive action.

For her part , Barbara's bonds restricted her responsiveness a great deal, but she rocked gently from side to side as she could, biting his ear, his lower lip, his neck, arching her own neck when he made contact with her breast, shivering with passion and need.

When his attention to her breasts left her nipples engorged and tender, he moved slowly down her body, kissing and nipping and licking her. He licked her navel and she tried to raise herself up to meet his tongue, but her restraints held her fast. She moaned again, in lust and frustration. The doctor raised his head up from her, and gently, slowly, inched his hand down her side and over to the center of her sexual pleasure. He drew his finger in small figure eights around her clitoris, applying such deliberate strokes that she thought she would go mad with her arousal. Then he slowly entered her, first one finger, then two, moving in and out of her faster and faster, driving himself nearly over the edge. She was wet, so wet her fluid had begun to drip slowly out of her, trailing itself down toward the probe inside her sphincter. He grabbed the wire attached to the probe in her vagina and pulled the instrument out of her. He didn't need any measurements to tell him she was aroused.

"Please" she begged. "Please? I need you! I need to feel you... all of you... , inside me, in every way you can. I need your tongue" she said, accentuating her list with tiny kisses, "I need your fingers, I need your mouth, I need your cock forcing itself up to my shoulders! I need you dear sweet Doctor! All of you!"

She quieted, as if the intensity had worn her out. "I want you inside me now,"she said plaintively. "I don't think I can take this anymore."

He raised himself onto the bed and gently lowered his body to meet hers. He entered her then, his cock pulsing as he drew himself oh so slowly in and out of her. He did not want this moment to end too quickly.

Barbara raised herself up as well as she could to meet him, matching his rhythm and intensity. In a few moments, their need overcame their rhythm, and he rammed himself inside her over and over until he heard her cries and knew she was about to climax.

"Cum for me!" He commanded, "cum for me now Barbara!"

She thrust her tongue into his mouth and groaned, calling out her passion and pleasure over and over.

"I'm cumming, she said, I'm cumming! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Oh God!" She cried, and the moment came finally, exploding inside her, and like an addictive drug, she clung to the sensation, not wanting to let it go.

"Oh god" she repeated in a whisper, and she began to cry.

When the doctor felt her clutching herself around him, wrapping his cock in glorious sensations, he knew his moment was close. He focused all of his being-his thoughts, his strength, his desires; condensing them all to fit inside this one brief but all encompassing moment of passion.

He felt the release then, as his seed shot over and over inside Barbara. He was spent, and his needs were satisfied, but he did not want to let the experience end. He lowered his weight carefully onto Barbara, and they slept.

12