All Comments on 'Doctor Fantasy Ch. 02'

by LecherousLady

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love your story the only thing is sad is that he was mean to hurt her mentaly and by spanking her like that even if she liked it in the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Both Parts!

Loved both parts 1 & 2 of this story! Hope Dr. John will continue his medical practice with this unique type of physical exam for the ladies. Wish he could add a dominant female nurse/medical assistant to add even more erotic spice to them. Maybe Barbara - now that she's so experienced and obviously well qualified?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bully not a dom

I didn’t bother finishing this chapter, I knew how it was going to end anyway. You stated in the 1st chapter that he was a licensed doctor but in quote marks ; “licensed”. I hope that means he is a doctor if not then he’s more than a bully he’s a dangerous bully. Pushing a hard limit without discussion, punishment (supposedly punishment!) whilst he’s angry, risking acute mental distress, betrayal of trust, lack of respect, injecting her with (god knows what) drugs, before violating the hard limit.

Yeah there’s no Dom present in this story just a manipulative arsehole. I don’t care that it was written so that she discovered anal sex that’s not the point. If this was taken from real life then I hope she dumped the bastard before serious bodily harm occurred.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous