Doctor Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John withdrew his fingers from her ass, and walked around the bed to face her. He knelt down, so they were eye to eye, and by saying nothing at all, he knew she would look up at him...had to look at him. Her curiosity, her impatience, would have to look to see what he was up to.

It took four minutes for barbara to make eye contact. When she did, John began what he hoped was the beginning of his final approach. "We've come a long way barbara...You've come a long way," he said, reaching into his medical bag sitting on the floor beside him and pulling out a dark, oddly shaped piece of hard plastic. "We need to start using a butt plug like this now," he held it up, "to help stretch your capacity to take something in...like my cock for example." He smiled at her, and she couldn't help smiling back.

Then she looked back at the butt plug. Does he honestly think he is sticking that thing in my ass? Does he think that I have a train tunnel back there?

"I know it looks big, too big to go inside you, but it isn't. Even if it turns out that this one is too large, they come in graduated sizes, and we can use a smaller one. This one would be called medium, but I believe they go up to "You've Got to Be Fucking Kidding!" He smiled, and barbara laughed out loud, and he joined her.

It had been a long time since they had laughed together. It was nice...very nice. John missed laughing with barbara, and couldn't remember when they had stopped laughing, or why. . Could they get it back? He wondered.

"So," he said, "Are you ready to give this a try, barbara? I promise I won't hurt you, and if you ask me to, I will take it out. But I hope, I really hope you will give this a chance." He looked at her with anticipation and hope and all the need he had ever felt heaped on top of itself in this one moment.

barbara saw how he looked at her. It was the look he had given her when they first met, when they first discovered their mutual interests, when he first bedded her. What had happened to change all that? She thought to herself. What would it take to get it back?

"So how does this work, Master?" barbara asked him. "What do you want me to do?"

John walked back around the bed so he was behind her again. "I think maybe this will work better if you get on your hands and knees and put your head down on the pillow, okay? I want your beautiful ass way up in the air."

barbara was not thrilled with the position he was putting her in, but she did as she was told. She felt too exposed, and too vulnerable. As she shifted her knees underneath her to get more comfortable, she saw a pronounced bulge in John's pants. At least he was enjoying this.

When John exchanged the plug in his hand with a slightly smaller version, barbara silently thanked him. She knew this would be a stretch not just of her ass but of her boundaries, and she wondered how much she could tolerate of either.

He dripped a healthy quantity of lubricant over the plug, and put his hand gently on her right cheek. "Okay, we're going to work together to make this happen without hurting you. I want you to push against it when I start putting pressure on your ass. If we do this right, it will pop right in, and there shouldn't be more than the tiniest discomfort. Mostly, it's going to make you feel full, and you're going to have to fight the urge to push it back out. Try to relax, please?" he said, with real concern for her in his voice. "If this hurts, really hurts, tell me to stop, and I will. I promise."

Barbara did as she was told, and when the plug broke through her barrier, she felt embarrassed more than anything. There was a flash of pain, and then it was inside her. It was annoying still, and it felt like he had shoved a cantaloupe inside her, but it didn't really hurt anymore. She wanted it out, but she wanted to try to make her Master happy too, so she just buried her face in the pillow and waited for it to get better.

It was late, and John suggested they sleep for awhile. Barbara didn't think she could sleep, but she moved over and John crawled in beside her. He spooned with her, his right arm moved back behind him so he could cradle her hip protectively while they slept. In only a few minutes, barbara could hear him snoring softly. It was a long time before sleep came to barbara.

When the sun began shining through their hotel room window, John woke refreshed and aroused. His cock, as big and as hard as he had ever seen it, stood nearly straight up and waved good morning to him as he walked to the bathroom. "Not now, buddy," he whispered. "We both have to be a little patient. But soon, very soon, I promise."

Barbara heard him get up, but she lay with her eyes closed, trying to delay the new day and what she knew would surely happen. Before sleep had finally come only a few hours ago, she had resolved to do this for John, to try anyway, regardless of what happened. She would do it for John, because he wanted it, and she wanted him.

When John came out of the bathroom, his "buddy" had calmed down a bit, but barbara could see plainly that it would take very little to get him excited again.

"Master, let's just do this, okay? I mean now. Let's just fuck and see how it goes. I'm willing to try it if you are." She said, looking at him with desire and overpowering love.

John stopped fiddling with his medical bag immediately, and moved to her side. "Do you mean that, sweetheart?" he asked, his love for her almost too intense to bear. "You will do this for me? Now?"

She nodded, and he grabbed her and kissed her hard, his tongue trying to plunge down her throat with his passion. "Oh barbara," he whispered. "I love you more than I have words, more than I can ever tell you."

"I love you too, Master," she said, suddenly shy and self-conscious at his sincere declaration. She felt close to tears, but was she crying because she was so happy, or because she was about to have anal sex? She didn't know the answer.

"Just stay where you are," John told her. "I need to think for a minute. No. Yeah, that's right." He seemed to be talking to himself.

"Yes," he said finally, leaning over and kissing her on the top of her head. "I think it will be easiest for you if we do it this way, the way you are. Wait right there."

Where did John think she was going? She wondered, suddenly annoyed with him though she didn't know why. She was agitated, nervous and just plain scared, and how she felt didn't seem to be John's main concern anymore. John's concern seemed to be to get his dick into her ass as quickly as possible.

Maybe it's just as well, she thought. At least we will get this over with! She closed her eyes tightly and waited, her heart pounding in her chest until she felt light headed.

John stripped his clothes off as if they were on fire, and dropped them where he stood. His usually impressive member was magnificent at the moment, large and pulsing and moist from his arousal, his pre cum oozing over the head of his cock and down to his groin. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to last until he got inside her. It would be a slow process, he was sure of it. Would barbara use her safe word?

As John climbed on to the bed behind barbara, he could see her hands shaking, and her face was pale.

Oh God! Just because she's agreed to this doesn't mean she's not frightened. How could I be so incredibly stupid?

John pulled barbara back toward him so she was sitting on her knees and helped her twist around to face him.

"barbara" he kissed her forehead, "I want you to know how much I treasure the gift you are giving me. You are so beautiful (he kissed her cheek,) and kind (he kissed her neck) and generous (he kissed her lips gently) and I am so in awe of you," he said, softly. "I will never forget what you are doing for me today, and I will spend all the time we are together giving you the love you deserve in return. You are more precious to me than you can ever know."

He kissed her on her mouth, passionately, forcefully, his tongue exploring every part of her mouth, and she accepted him eagerly, forcing her own tongue deep inside his mouth too. He pulled her onto his lap, his erection standing tall between them, and held her tightly. "I want you to know that no matter how this ends up, I love you and I will always love you, and I am saying this as a man, not as your Master."

barbara felt herself flex hard deep inside, and she knew she would be cumming very soon. She loved her Master now more than she had ever loved him, and she had not believed it was possible to love him more.

She turned herself around and laid her head down on the pillow, her breathtaking ass raised in offering to the man she adored. "It's time, Master," she said. "I want you every way I can have you. I am your sub, your slave, and I am giving you all I have to give."

John didn't speak. He felt urgency brought on by her gifts beyond his understanding, but he was so close to orgasm he was afraid he would cum too soon. Once he gently removed the butt plug still inside her, he lubricated his entire hand and rubbed the lubrication generously around, on, and inside her opening. He stuck the tip of the tube directly inside her too and squeezed a good amount to help protect her and make things as easy for her as he could.

"Are you still sure about this, barbara? He asked before he touched her. "I want you to want this, "he said.

"I am sure John," she said, with a look of hunger and longing on her face that John would remember for a very long time.

John gently pressed two fingers inside her, and barbara moaned. He worked his fingers inside her, then added a third finger and extended them apart to loosen her tight muscle. When he withdrew his hand, He put one hand lovingly on her cheek, and guided his cock to her opening with the other. He paused for a moment, reminded barbara to push against him, and entered her a fraction of an inch.

Barbara gasped involuntarily. He was huge, much larger than she had ever imagined, and it hurt her...a lot. She began to cry, hoping he would not see her.

John stopped moving, waiting for barbara's passage to adjust to his size. It would adapt and accept him easily, he knew, but barbara had insisted on taking a shortcut. Perhaps that had not been wise, he thought.

The pain diminished from a sharp stabbing pain to a general ache, like the difference between a sinus headache and a migraine. She reached back and grabbed his hand resting on her butt, letting him know she was okay.

John advanced oh so slowly, in fractions of inches, but his longing and need and his urgency to cum pushed him forward until he was completely inside her. She yelped a little, but she quieted and he waited till she adjusted to him again. When she had, he began to move in and out of her, never pulling all the way out, but never driving all the way inside her. As his passion grew, he began to move more quickly, more aggressively, and moaned when he knew he was about to climax.

Barbara was surprised by her reaction. This activity she had fought against so long had begun to arouse her strangely, and she could feel her clit growing and throbbing. The dull ache had been replaced with an urgency of her own, and she pushed back against him as he forced himself deeper and deeper inside her. She could feel her arousal peaking.

"Fuck me!" she yelled. "Oh God, don't stop! Please don't stop! Don't ever stop! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!"

She began to shake, and John could see the moment she climaxed, the way her legs began to shake and then stiffen, the way her toes and fingers curled, the way she pushed her ass hard against him and held the position.

He began to pound against her rapidly. "barbara!" he called. "Oh my God, barbara! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh My God!" He climaxed with amazing strength and overwhelming passion, his cock throbbing and filling her with his seed over and over again. When it ended, he collapsed on top of her and rested his head on the middle of her back for a moment. Then he lifted barbara up from her position gently and pulled her into his lap again, cradling her inside his arms, and kissing her gently again and again.

"I will never let you go." He said, his voice husky from their sex.

"You had better not, Master," she said, pulling his arms closer around her. "I think you own this ass, don't you?"

12