All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders Ch. 03'

by jamboman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyable Medicine

You did a bit of head hopping from one persons's point of view to another, but over all, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

I totally enjoyed the story, true or not. I was so engrossed in the story yhat I failed to notice discrepancies and to me that means a great story.

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 18 years ago
yum yum yum

Frankly, I couldn't care less whether it's all true or not - this is a cock-hardening yarn which will fuel my fantasies for a while. Can't wait to read more from you, Jamboman...

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the question

doesnt the husband get jealous when the wife has there get togethers i bet the husband gets a little ticked off.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

mBrowmBrowalmost 17 years ago
Great fun!

Monique and Liz seem quite desirable. Your story is quite provacative (makes us horny)! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Drip, drip, drip!

I so wish you had more to wright. I would love to hear about the two women's "girl talk". Surely they have been fucking each other when you are not around. And, you can't tell me the three of you have not fucked it up! It is an awsome story and made me SSSOOO WET. I had to go put a butt plug in just to finish reading I was so turned on. Thanks for sharing your experience with and for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the medication which

has to be taken regularly. Very believable story and so easy to happen - just don't like the women taking the upper hand - keep it even so everyone enjoys the pleasure. A similar thing happened to my partner before we got together - she was off sick with a bad chest infection in bed when her doctor made a house call - he checked her chest/breathing etc then her breasts for lumps and rubbed her nipples then she asked him to check her bum as she was suffering slightly with soreness and then she asked him to check her labia lips (which are very large) as she was feeling sore inside and as he looked at then he also rubbed her clitty - she soon orgasmed and squirted on his hand. She was a little bit embarrassed but, he smiled and left but came back 3/4 more times to check her chest infection and fingered her pussy to orgasm each time - they both enjoyed it - she because her then asshole hubby was not keeping her happy. So yes - it does happen - probably more often than you realise.

timyself66636timyself66636over 5 years ago
glad it's true

I am a fan of true stories like this … makes me glad to know there are people out there enjoying one another in a variety of ways. not a fan of forced sex of any type … being coerced is different as eventually if is consensual and enjoyed. Sorry that Monique had to endure being raped by her husband, glad to read she was able to move forward and be happy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i loved it!...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous