Doctor's Orders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

After about two hours of frantic sex, everyone was in a state of near exhaustion. Liz was lying on her back on the carpet, apparently asleep. Myles was lying beside her, face down, an arm draped over Liz's stomach. I was lying on my back on the sofa, half-asleep, with Monique lying beside me, her head resting on my chest. Of the four lovers, she was the only one wide-awake. She was awake, and thinking.

She looked at her husband Myles. She had once loved that man, now she despised him. She had told Alex, her wonderful Alex, about the time Myles had raped her. But she had not told Alex the whole story. She had not told him about the second rape, of how Myles had pulled her forcefully to the side of the bed after raping her vaginally, bent her over the bed and raped her again anally. Of how he had twisted her arms behind her back to hold her body in place, of how he had driven painfully into her without lubrication, of how she had begged and pleaded with him, of how her cries of pain had only made him thrust harder. After his lust was spent, Myles had gone back to work, leaving Monique lying half-naked on the bedroom floor, sobbing uncontrollably, her brutalized body oozing cum from two places. She would never tell Alex about that. It was too humiliating for her. She looked at Myles with narrow eyes. Now she hated him, she would never forgive him, and she would never, ever, let him touch her again.

Monique turned her mind to more pleasant thoughts, and stroked Alex's chest softly. She adored this wonderful man and would do anything for him. Strangely, although she knew that he loved her ass, touching it and stroking and kissing it at every opportunity, he had never fucked her there, had never even tried. Although we have fucked in every other position known to humans, she thought to herself, smiling. The probing of his tongue between her cheeks a short while ago had been the closest he had ever come to entering her ass. She had enjoyed that very much, and if he ever wanted to fuck her there, she would help him, making it good for him. He had come into her life at a time when she was in complete despair. Her knight in shining armor, and he had rescued her. She loved him more than even he could imagine. She would love him always.

Monique's gaze finally fell on the youthful body of Liz. She was so pretty, and looked lovely as she slept. Watching her expression as she had been fucked tonight had turned Monique on, even though it had been the pig Myles who was doing it. Once again, Monique felt those strange stirrings deep in her belly. Liz reminded her of Annette, and Monique had loved Annette in a hopeless, schoolgirl fashion. Their secret hugs and kisses and caresses had been exhilarating. If the nuns who ran the school had discovered them, the girls would have been beaten senseless. But they were not discovered, and the entire term was full of wonderful memories. Annette had moved away that summer, to a distant part of France, and they never saw each other again. Now here was Liz, the beautiful young Liz, lying naked before her, her blond pubic hair looking so tempting. Alex had told Monique many times that her pussy tasted of lilacs. She wondered what Liz's pussy would taste like.

Monique's heart hammered in her chest. She was shocked at herself, shocked that such a thought could have entered her head. Did she really want to make love to Liz? She shocked herself further when she realized that the thought of sex with Liz was exciting her. There could be no doubt about it. She was sexually attracted to the younger woman. It had been a strange, wildly uninhibited evening. Such evenings made people do strange, uninhibited things.

Monique stood up and walked over to the stereo. She restarted the music.

"This party has become too quiet," she announced loudly, to no one in particular. I looked up from the sofa to see my beautiful Monique standing in the middle of the room, her legs apart, and her hands on her hips. Myles stirred briefly too, and Liz rolled onto one elbow, gazing up at Monique.

"Dance with me cherie," said Monique to Liz. "I think those husbands of ours have no strength left, so we shall have to dance by ourselves."

Monique walked over and helped Liz to her feet. A 1970's crooner was droning out some sappy love song on the stereo. Liz wrapped her arms around Monique's neck, and Monique placed both her hands on Liz's hips. Resting their foreheads together, they started to drift very slowly along to the music. Their feet were barely moving, as both women's bodies swayed gently. The sight of the two beautiful women, dancing naked together, aroused the interest of the watching men. In fact, it aroused their cocks as well.

At the beginning of the dance, I had noticed that was a gap of a few inches between the women's bodies, but as they danced, the gap became narrower and narrower, until it vanished completely. The women were now pressing themselves against each other. Also, they were no longer touching foreheads, but were now cheek-to-cheek, Monique's lips very close to Liz's mouth.

Both men had hands in their groins, stroking stiffening cocks. It was the most erotic sight either had ever seen. The women were oblivious to everything, and everyone, except each other. Monique's hands had slipped lower off Liz's hips, and were now firmly gripping the younger woman's ass, holding Liz firmly against her own body. Liz had untangled her arms from around Monique's neck, and was resting her hands lightly on Monique's upper chest, brushing against her breasts. The women's nipples were dark and erect. Their hips pressed harder against each other, their pubic hair mingling.

The crooner ended his song, but the women kept swaying together in silence. After what seemed like a minute, Monique pulled her head back and looked over at the men, who were openly masturbating.

"It looks like we shall have one more duty to perform cherie," she whispered to Liz. "Our husbands have enjoyed our dance, but not nearly as much as I have."

"One more dance, please Monique?" asked Liz, her voice barely audible, her eyes still closed. She was clearly sexually aroused.

"We shall have many more dances together, my lovely young friend, but not tonight."

"Promise?" whispered Liz.

"I promise, cherie." Then Monique put her hand under Liz's chin, tilted her head back slightly, leaned her own head forward, and kissed Liz on the lips. It was a kiss of tenderness, not passion. The women held their kiss for one … two … three … four … five seconds, then they pulled away, both breathing heavily.

"Now, cherie, let's us take care of our husbands," said Monique quietly as she walked towards me sitting on the sofa, holding Liz's hand for as long as possible. She pushed my knees apart and knelt between my wide-open legs. Monique removed my hand from my stiff cock and replaced it with her own. Her eyes were dark and smoldering as she gazed up at me.

"Darling," she said to me, her voice quiet, "I like Liz." She gave the head of my cock a brief lick, causing it to jerk slightly. "I like her very much. I think I now know the answer to the question you asked me today."

I threw my head back in ecstasy as I felt my cock engulfed by the wonderful, soft, warmth of Monique's mouth.

* * * *

This has been a true story. The incidents described in the story actually happened. The four characters are real, but the names have been changed to protect the guilty! The husband-swapping incident happened only once, after too much wine and other stimulants. I still see Monique, but not as often as before. The sex is still good when we get together. Monique has now left Myles and filed for divorce. She has started up her own medical practice and is doing great. Myles left town, and took a permanent job at the clinic in the city. Monique and Liz have become close friends, and see each other regularly for 'coffee and girl talk!' I am not invited. I can always tell when Monique has visited Liz. The house retains a faint fragrance of lilacs.

Please let me know if you have enjoyed this story. Your feedback will help me decide if I should write some more.

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers
12