Doing It at the Beach Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's see... horny boy with huge erection has choice between worrying about people outside the car or following the directions of his girlfriend who is insisting that he fuck her. Like there was a decision to be made here! Once again I felt the pressure of his cock head between my legs and finally my pussy relented and opened for him. His dick head slipped in and was quickly followed by the remaining portion of his shaft until l felt his crotch pressed up against mine with his long curly pubic hair smashed against my fuzzy pussy.

"That's so much better," I moaned softly as he held himself still inside of me. My pussy gripped his shaft, holding onto him as if it never wanted to release it. "God you feel so good inside of me!"

As he started to stroke himself in my pussy, I reached down and toyed with my clit, rubbing it in tight circles with my fingertips. My other hand cupped my boobs through my tube top, squeezing my nipples between my fingers. After being so horny for the past couple of hours, this wasn't going to take long!

"Ohhhhhh John," I moaned, "Make me cum... Make me cum so hard."

John was pumping me harder and faster, oblivious to the outside world even though several times we heard voice of people as they walked by the car. If any of them saw anything they played it pretty straight as we never had a single instance where somebody challenged what we were doing.

My pussy exploded and my cum gushed over his cock as my orgasm struck hard. It was incredibly intense although short-lived. My pussy squeezed down so hard on John's cock he actually begged me to let up on it a little but I wasn't listening that closely. All that existed or me at that moment was between our legs - his cock inside of my pussy.

"Oh... my... god," I moaned as it seemed it would never end. "Feels so good! Fuck me John... fuck me more!"

Gradually the feeling in me died down and I laid still, feeling John's cock throbbing in me. He had pause while I was cumming, watching me cum and listening to me tell him how I felt. Seeing that I was about over my orgasm, he started pumping his cock in me again, in and out, in and out, using a steady even motion with all the relentlessness of an oil rig. It was just pure fucking, plain and simple. Nothing fancy, no weird positions, neither of us saying a word, just his cock inside of me.

Again I heard another group of people approaching but this time John didn't stop but instead just kept fucking me slow and steady. It was almost like he was pacing himself, seeing how long he could fuck me before cumming. I could see the shadows of the people on the windows as they walked by and I couldn't help but wonder what they would say if they knew what was happening inside the car they were walking by. Then, maybe they DID know and were just ignoring us. What if it was someone we knew, someone who might recognize John's car?

Amazingly, John kept fucking me and I was starting to wonder if he would cum again. Not that I wanted him to stop. There was something unique about what he was doing to me now. Most of the time he fucked me it was a lot of furious movement followed by a rapid climax. This was more like a nice back rub, a slow but steady series of pleasurable sensations that coursed thought me like waves emanating from my pussy. Frankly, he could have gone on all night and I wouldn't have minded! But that wasn't to be the case.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum soon," he groaned, the first words he had said to me since he started fucking me. He started to shift his weight as if he wanted to pull out of me but that wasn't part of my plan.

"Stay in me John," I whispered to him, just loud enough for him to hear me over his panting and the slapping sound of his cock as it slid in and out of me. "I want you to cum inside of me."

As much as I loved the taste of his cum, nothing gave me more satisfaction than when he came inside of me. There is something emotionally fulfilling about having a male emptying his sperm in me, almost like he is mating me. Of course being on the pill eliminates any possibility of that being fulfilled, but the concept is still exciting. There is also the simple matter of it feels good. Depending on the size of the load and who knows what internal factors, I can feel it release in me as a sensation of warmth within my lower abdomen. It fades away quickly but then is followed by another. It's hard for me to believe that the dick I see disappearing into my pussy is spewing sperm into my pussy and that is what I'm feeling! Finally, I know guys love it when I tell them to cum in me. The reactions by both Steve and John when I first told them they could fuck me without a condom AND stay in me when they came were priceless! Apparently I was the first girl for either of them that willingly did it and I'm sure it enhanced my reputation when they talked about it with their friends.

"Ohhhhhh," was all John said as he shoved his cock deep in me and held it in as far as he could. I knew what THAT meant - he was getting reading to cum again.

"That's it John, cum in me," I encouraged him, "Fill my pussy with your sperm."

He groaned as his back arched and he laid his head back. Then released himself into me, shooting his load of sperm into me. I felt that familiar warm feeling inside of me as he slammed his hips into me over and over again. I didn't stop talking to him the entire time as I told him how good he felt in me, how I wanted him to fuck me over and over again. Finally he was finished and he fell forward against me, his arms barely keeping his weight off of me.

We laid together like that for what seems like an hour, his cock in me as it slowly dwindled, We kissed and touched, running our hands and fingers over the other. Finally he got up and my pussy had this strange sensation when his dick finally pulled out, as if it was empty or something like that and needing filling again. I could have gladly let him fuck me more if he had wanted but by now I think he had enough of me for one night.

"That was SO good," I murmured to him finally. He kissed me one last time and got up and off of me. John struggled to get his underwear and jeans back on. I decided to just leave my panties off as they would just get wet and full of cum otherwise as his sperm drained out of me so what was the point?

Once we were both ready, we each got out on opposite sides of the car and quickly moved to the front seat. I didn't notice anyone looking at us but if they had, it would have been pretty obvious what had been going on here, especially if my hair looked at all the way I was afraid it did. My purse was in the front seat so I pulled out a comb and tried to fix it up enough to be presentable.

The drive home was uneventful. Neither of us said much as I think we were both fairly overwhelmed by our evening so far. John walked me to the front door and gave me a good night kiss. As he kissed me his hand reached under my skirt and he cupped my pussy.

"John!" I protested, "What if the neighbors are watching?"

"Oh yeah, like you really care, 'Miss Exhibitionist'," he teased me, "Or how about, 'Miss I Walk Around Wearing Next to Nothing'."

"Well, still," I replied lamely. What could I say, it wasn't like I was a prude or anything. Besides, I was sure the neighbor dads would enjoy the view.

John gave my pussy a final little pat and returned to his car. My parents were still up when I went in and my dad stopped by my bedroom after I had undressed and gotten in bed.

"Well, well, so did my little slut enjoy herself?" he teased me. "How many times did you make him cum?"

"Oh Daddy, you know better than to ask that!!" I protested. If I only had a nickel for every time I've had to respond to him that way!

My dad just chuckled and said, "Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until you tell your mom about it so she can tell me."

I rolled my eyes dramatically but I knew he was right. Since my very first date I'd always given my mom a detailed "report" on my dates as soon as I got home. She was even the first to be told after I lost my virginity! I didn't mind that she told my dad everything. A few times I had tried telling him directly but it got a little surreal seeing him get hard hearing about his own daughter's date! Sometimes he would make little remarks like he had just now but in general, he didn't ask me much about my sex life, more like a little tease now and then.

"You know, you should invite him along to the lake tomorrow."

"Really? Can I?" I asked incredulously. My dad had never offered to let any other boys come along on one of our lake trips before so apparently he must like John. This was SO cool!

"Sure, I'll take care of your mom, so don't worry about her."

THAT was a help. It wasn't so much my dad that limited who got invited but rather my mom. I guess it was one thing for her daughter to go out and get laid by her boyfriend but inviting him along so he could do me didn't seem to thrill her. Well, if my dad approved of it I was sure he could convince my mom.

"Thanks Daddy!" I exclaimed, jumping out of bed and hugging him. Of course I was nude, just as I always am in bed. It didn't bother me for him to see me naked as after all, I WAS his daughter so what was the big deal? It certainly didn't seem to bother him as he never averted his eyes or seemed embarrassed to look at me! My dad hugged me back and then playfully spanked my on my bare bottom.

"Well, you two had better behave yourself tomorrow - don't make me regret this!"

I couldn't wait to call John. His parents must have wondered why I would be calling so late but I wanted to be sure to catch him before he got up and went off to do something. He didn't seem as thrilled about it as I thought he might, especially when I told him we would be going with my parents (like duh, how else would we get the boat there?). In the end he did exactly what I knew he would - he agreed. Boys are SO predictable!

Back in bed, I had a hard time getting to sleep as I imagined all the things I would love to do with John the next day. Most of them were pure fantasy - nude waterskiing, doing it on the boat with my parents watching, and so forth. While these sort of things would never happen for real, at the same time I had a few more realistic expectations. I mean, it would be a darn shame to spend an entire day wearing my skimpy bikini, flirting with John and not get laid somewhere along the line!

Chapter 4 - Driving to the Lake

===============================

The next morning I woke up horny as hell. Actually, it's nothing unusual for me to wake that way. By nature I am a "night" person, preferring to stay up late and sleeping in late (apologies to Ben Franklin). Yet for whatever reason, my body seems to be naturally at its horniest (is that a word?) when I first wake up. As a result, more often than not I find myself masturbating before the sleep is even out of my eyes and this morning was no different. If anything, my "need" was even more intense as I recalled my agenda for the day!

Once THAT was out of the way, I took care of my morning bathroom rituals and got dressed for the day. My first dilemma of the day was deciding which bikini to wear (hey, it's really not that easy making these kind of decisions!). I had several, each more or less geared towards a specific event or location. For anything to do with church, I had a conservative number that was more "two- piece" than bikini. Actually, even that was pretty liberal as not too many years ago they allowed only one piece suits!

At the other extreme of the bikini sluttiness rating scale was my tanning bikini. I only wear this one out on our private deck as the public pool dress code required SOME material other than string to cover your ass. Finally I picked out my one of my favorites, a jet black bikini which showed off my figure but at the same time somehow managed to cover all the "required" areas.

Slipping on the bikini, I tied the halter strings behind my neck and then the waist strings. Over the bottoms I added a pair of white shorts that were extremely short but still looked classier than my cutoffs. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail again as it was easier to ski with it out of the way. The bikini top was enough, at least for this situation. No point in covering myself any more than necessary.

By now my mom was yelling up the stairs for me to get going. Just as I got down to the driveway, John pulled up and as he approached I loved the way his eyes roamed over me. If he wasn't careful he was going to be sporting an erection though his bathing suit! Not that I would have minded but I am sure it would've embarrassed him in front of my parents (although I bet my mom would have gotten a kick out it). We all piled in the SUV and headed out to the storage barn where we kept the boat.

Soon we were on our way and for the next hour or so it was mom and dad in front with John and me in back seat. John was sitting behind my dad so I scooted over to the middle so I could be next to him. My parents tried to get John engaged in light conversation but he was shy with them around and so eventually they gave up and resigned themselves to talking to each other for the rest of the trip. That was OK with me as I snuggled up next to John, taking his arm and wrapped it around my neck. He seemed hesitant at first, resting his hand on the seat back instead of on me as I'd hoped.

Looking down at John's crotch, my mind painted a mental picture of his cock hiding underneath. Then I thought, why just imagine it when it was right there waiting for me? My parents were yakking about something or another, not paying any attention to us, so I took advantage of the situation. It wasn't that I was worried about my parents' reaction, they would probably have encouraged us, it was John that I was worried about. Face it, most guys aren't accustomed to playing around with a girl while her parents are in the car with them.

When I placed my hand squarely on his crotch, John looked down at me with his eyes wide open and I could see from the look on his face that he wasn't sure if I was just teasing him or being serious. He soon got his answer when I started to rub my hand in little circles and grinned mischievously at him.

"Kelly, what are you doing?" he whispered to me.

"Don't worry, they can't see anything," I whispered back.

"You say something Kelly?" my called back. She didn't turn around to try to look back at us, thankfully, and the big front seats in the SUV served as a pretty good shield anyway.

"No mother, we were just talking," I responded which seemed to satisfy her and she went back to chatting with my dad.

I turned sideways, curling my bare legs and feet under me on the seat. My right hand was still massaging John's cock through his pants and despite his weak protests, I was definitely getting the response I was hoping for as the tent in his shorts slowly rose like there was a balloon under there being pumped full of air. His shorts had an elastic waist rather than a belt and zipper which made them easily accessible. I wondered if that was that a deliberate choice by him or just my lucky day? I slipped my hand under the elastic and he quickly put his hand over mine to try and stop me from going any further.

"Kelly... your parents!" he whispered, looking towards the front seat with his eyes.

I responded by giving him one of my classic eye rolls and shook his hand off mine. What he didn't know was that my parents wouldn't have turned around unless I asked them to. Indeed, John had no idea how much they knew about our relationship. My parents were cool enough to be discreet when necessary and this was one of those times when it was necessary. Personally, I thought it was pretty hot knowing I could do just about anything with him and not worry about "getting caught" whereas he was clueless about the real situation.

Taking a break from my assault on Mount Dick, I took his hand that he had draped over my shoulder and pulled it down to my breasts. Placing the palm of his hand over my nipple, I pressed his hand against my boob. Given it was barely covered by my bikini top, it was almost like getting a feel of my bare breast. Instinctively he started to pull away but I held him tightly and finally he conceded and started to squeeze my boob. Good boy! Really, how many men can say no when a girl pulls his hand to her boob, regardless of where they are at the moment?

Actually, I could have just stayed the way we were now, me leaning up against him with my head on his shoulder, my feet curled under me. I felt secure with John's arm around me while his strong hand cupped my boob. It reminded me of when we first started seeing each other and we would make out on his parent's couch. I loved the way he tentatively moved his hands over me, trying to see just how far he could go before I said no. He soon learned that word wasn't in my vocabulary, at least not when I was being groped by a boy!

Meanwhile, my hand was back under the elastic waistband of his shorts and moving downward. My fingertips encountered the start of his pubic hair and I paused while I let them run through it to tease him a bit. It felt so curly and coarse and I could just imagine the cock that was surrounded by it! Pushing my hand down further, I touched the tip of his cock head and then the shaft. Gripping his dick in my hand, I snuggled up against him and felt his grip on my boob tighten as he reacted to my touch. We stayed in that position for most of the rest of the trip down there, John's hand on my boob and mine on his cock. I'm sure I could've pulled his shorts down and sucked him off without my parents saying a word; hell, I probably could have sat in his lap and let him fuck me! However, going that far would have probably raised some questions that were best left alone. Plus, I didn't want John to get the wrong impression and think that there was anything kinky between my parents and me. It was one thing for them to encourage me to have sex and enjoy myself, quite another to do it with them. There are some lines just don't get crossed, not even by me.

Chapter 5 - Out on the Boat

===========================

As my dad slowed for the exit to the state park, my mom shifted and started to turn around to face us. John's hand was off my boob instantly but I kept my hand under his shorts, not wanting to let go of his warm, hard dick.

"Well, we're about there!" my mom announced. If she noticed my wayward hand or misplaced bikini top, she didn't let on, much to John's relief, I'm sure.

I gave John's dick a little squeeze as if to say goodbye. It was only temporary though, as I was confident I'd be seeing a lot more of it before the day was done! I pulled my hand out from his shorts and straightened out my bikini top to cover my boob again. My dad pulled into the line for the boat launch which seemed to stretch out forever. As it looked like it would be quite a while before we launched, we all got out to stretch and get the boat ready. John went back to help my dad with the cover and straps while my mom and I looked on.

"Well, it looked like the two of you were having a good time on the way down here!" she giggled as she gave me a hug around the shoulders.

"Oh mom!" I responded but I couldn't keep the grin from appearing on my face.

"I have to give you credit though," she started out, pausing then as she waited for me to look at her with a questioning expression before she finished. "Holding on to his cock all that time and not sucking it must have been killing you!"

Mothers! What are you going to do about them? My mom knew how much I loved giving BJs and in fact, she and I had spent some considerable quality time together with her dildo collection as she gave me a few pointers and criticized my technique.

"Well, not that I didn't WANT to, but I think it would have freaked him out, Mom."