Doing It at the Beach Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, and I suppose he thinks your parents don't know he's screwing their daughter I bet.?" she said with a bit of a laugh.

"Yeah, exactly," I giggled back at her.

Gradually the line went down. John and I took up a position near the boat launch and had a good time watching the fools trying to launch their boats. Someone should produce a reality show from this as it never ceases to amaze me how much people will spend on a boat and then be clueless as to how to use it. Watching them try to back their boat down the launch was priceless! Then there are the idiots who forget to put the drain plug in. One dummy even forgot the tie down straps! Oh well, it helped pass the time until finally my dad was next in line so we went down to help out. My dad backed the boat almost all the way in and then let my mom do the rest while he drove the boat off the trailer (needless to say, he wouldn't let me have a hand in backing it in given my total inability to comprehend mirrors!).

With the boat launched successfully, my mom pulled the trailer out of the water and drove off to park while John and I jumped on board and waited for her to return. Now that we were in the boat, I immediately pulled my shorts off, revealing my tiny bikini bottom to John. It was the first time he'd seen me in this particular bikini as I wouldn't dare wear it at the public pool. It made me tingle all over the way his eyes focused like a laser on my all but bare ass! Of course he'd seen it plenty of times before but there's just something different about showing it off in public. What really amused me was that even my dad couldn't help but take a look for himself and he saw me around the house and in our hot tub all the time.

My mom returned in a few minutes and once she was in the boat my dad took us out into the middle of the lake to get things started. My mom peeled off her top and shorts and I just shook my head as John's eyes wandered her way. My mom was getting close to her forties but she could still turn heads! Frankly, I just hope I looked as good as her in a bikini when I reached her age. I knew she liked to show off a bit and I was sure she knew that John was getting an eyeful from the way she sat and crossed her legs in front of him.

For the next couple of hours we boated around the lake and did some water skiing. An avid snow skier, John had never been on water skis before and he wanted to try. After a couple of nasty falls and dunking he said the heck with it and switched to a tube. We had brought two of them and so we both had a great time "fighting" each other as we tried to knock each other off our tubes. I usually won, although I think he let me in a few cases, but there was one time when he got me good and I flew off my tube and somersaulted over the water's surface. All in all though, it was a lot of fun. John professed to be impressed at my slaloming skills but I think he just liked watching me in my bikini being pulled by the boat!

By now we were all getting a bit tired and hungry so my dad headed back to the marina to fuel up and have some lunch. My mom had packed a picnic lunch so we walked over to the beach area where there were some picnic tables that were still available. It took about a half hour or so to eat lunch after which my dad set up some lawn chairs, announcing his intention to "let his food settle" which was just his way of saying he wanted to take a nap. My mom wanted some sun herself so she took another chair and set it out of the shade overlooking the beach.

Chapter 6 - The Beach

=====================

"Hey, why don't you two go swimming?" my mom suggested.

I looked down at the beach and saw it was pretty crowded. There was a floating dock in the deeper section where you could dive off but that was practically filled with people. I frowned and looked at John.

"Well, I don't know, looks pretty crowded."

"What the heck, let's try it. Looks like fun!" John responded. He was certainly a lot more enthusiastic about the idea than I was. No doubt just trying to brown-nose my mom a bit. Frankly, I would've rather gone off to somewhere more private and had some fun of a different sort!

Outnumbered, I shrugged and gave in as it really didn't make that big of a difference one way or the other to me for the moment. I was confident that sooner or later we'd do it so this was just a temporary setback. My mom mentioned the air mattress in the back of the SUV and so John ran back to the parking lot to get it. Fortunately my dad had blown it up before we left home so it was ready to go when he got back.

"Ready?" John asked. He really DID seem to be looking forward to this, although for the life of me I didn't understand why. I enjoyed sunning at the beach but I was quite a few years past the age where swimming around in the dirty lake water gave me any special thrills.

As we made our way down to the beach, we passed several groups having picnics of their own. Of course most of the guys turned their heads as I walked by as I probably had the skimpiest bikini around at the moment. John must have noticed them as well because he held my hand and pulled me a little closer to him. Inside I felt sort of special, like I was part of some tribal ritual. It wasn't so much he was protecting me as he was showing off to the other males, letting them know I was his. Personally, I thought it was sort of cute. At least he wasn't pulling me along by my hair!

Before long we were out in the warm water up to our knees. I dropped down on the air mattress and stretched out on my stomach with my arms hanging over the sides to move myself along. With just the strings of my bikini showing and the little thong barely covering any of my ass, someone might have thought I was nude at first glance. I looked up on the beach and waved to my mom to see if she was watching us. She must have been since she waved back almost immediately.

John grabbed my ankles and pushed me out into deeper water. As the water got past his waist and covered his shorts, his hands released my ankles started instead to stroke my bare leg up and down between my ankles and about mid-thigh. He didn't get as close to my ass as I would've liked but it felt good all the same. As time went by, he got more little adventurous and his hands moved up a little further until finally he brushed up against my almost bare bottom.

"John!" I exclaimed, pretending to be self-conscious, "There are people right over there who can see you!"

"Who cares," he shrugged, "Let them get their own girl!"

We both laughed and then without warning he flipped me over and dunked me. I made it back to my feet and pushed him backwards and before long we were pushing and shoving playfully. He had the advantage since the water was up higher on me than him since he was taller but I still managed to hold my own. Somewhere along the line his hand grabbed my ass and he gave it a good squeeze.

"Damn you've got a fucking great ass," John sighed. He looked around to see if anybody was paying attention to us but it didn't look as if anyone cared what we were doing. By now we were in pretty deep and I was almost up to my neck so it wasn't like anyone could tell see he was doing anyway.

"So you like my butt, eh?" I teased him, wiggling it in his hand.

"Damn right I do, and I love to play with it!"

"Well, am I stopping you?" I teased him. "I don't recall saying no or anything like that."

John turned to me and kissed me briefly as he looked me in the eyes and replied, "Tell me Kelly, do you EVER said no?"

Well, not often, especially when it came to sex. True, most guys I sucked didn't get to fuck me and even those were told a few things were off-limits but I would have say that in general, I'm a pretty accommodating girl! Anyway, what was good for the goose was good for the gander so I reached underwater to his crotch and grabbed his dick through his shorts. His shorts were loose and baggy, making it easy to get a grip on what was becoming a sizable erection inside.

"Ha! I think somebody's horny," I said in a sing-song taunting style.

"Well, what do you expect after watching you run around all but naked all day" he huffed. "Really, I can't believe your parents let you wear this suit in public!"

I smiled because he had no idea what I was thinking just then. Gee whiz, if he thought THIS bikini was risque, he should see the one I wear when I tan on our deck, the one my dad calls "Kelly's slut bikini". The first time my dad saw me in it I thought his mouth would never be able to close again from the way it dropped open. My mom had actually picked it out for me and I sometimes wonder if she didn't do it just to tease my dad!

"Hey, were you checking out my mom today?" I teased him. John seemed a little embarrassed by that and even with all the sun he'd been exposed to today, he still looked a little redder in the cheeks.

"It's OK," I assured him, "She's a MILF."

"Kelly, how can you call her that? She's your mom for crying out loud," John protested. I just laughed harder and grinned up at him.

"Oh don't pretend to be so innocent," I chastised him. "She looks good and she likes to show it off a bit. No harm in that, is there? Oh, and in case you're interested you should know she loves my dad and hasn't ever cheated on him - not even once,"

"I never said I wanted to do anything with her!" John quickly pointed out.

I laughed and gripped his cock a little tighter as if to make my point.

"Well, you better not!" I said sternly, "I'm the only girl in my house you get to fuck! Speaking of which..."

John grinned and this time he certainly DID know what I was thinking about. Obviously the feeling was mutual - we both wanted him to fuck me.

"Hmmm, you know anywhere around here we can do it?" he asked, his eyes sweeping the park area.

Suddenly an idea formed in my mind, a naughty idea, a REALLY naughty idea. A couple of people passed by on inner tubes and once they were well away from us I turned to John and grinned broadly at him. We'd been going out long enough for him to recognize that smile.

"Uh oh, now what nasty thoughts are running though that pretty little head?"

"Don't move," was all I said in reply. Taking a deep breath, I dropped down under the water where I reached for his shorts and with one pull, dragged them down to his knees. Caught by surprise, he started to reach for them but I already had his cock in my hand with my other arm around his legs which I used to pull me closer to him so I could take his stiff cock in my mouth. I can't say the taste of his cock mixed with lake water was the best concoction I'd had in a while, but at this point, who cared! I sucked it for a few seconds and came back up to get some air.

"Shit Kelly, what the hell are you doing?" John hissed at me as I caught my breath. He reached down and pulled his shorts back up again. "For crying out loud, there are people all around us!"

"And your point is...?" I responded, pretending not to have a clue what he was talking about.

"Well, you just can't DO that here!"

"Oh... and why not?" I teased him, giving him my best innocent little girl look and tone of voice.

"Well, what if someone figures out what we're doing?"

"Maybe if you would just shut up and do me without making such a fuss, they might not."

"Wait a minute," he said, a look of comprehension appearing, "You mean you want me to FUCK you? Here? Now?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Someone will see us," he repeated himself, "Shit, if nobody else does, your mom's watching."

"Oh? And what makes you think she doesn't know you've been screwing her daughter?"

"I guess I really never thought about it is all," he said lamely. "I just assumed she didn't."

"My mom's not stupid, you know," I chastised him. He started to respond but I'd had enough of this already. I wanted to be fucked, not debate it.

"So, you gonna do me or not?" I demanded. It was a silly question as there was absolutely no doubt in my mind what he would say. Since I started having sex I hadn't met a guy yet who said "no" when I offered myself to him!

"God Kelly, I can't believe you're talking me into this!"

"Actually, I was thinking more about YOU getting into ME," I corrected him, "SOOOOO, why not just shut up and fuck me?"

"Fuck me," he said under his breath. Not that I think he meant me to hear him, nor did I take him literally, but he was obviously a bit concerned and overwhelmed with the whole idea. Oh well, I couldn't have cared less so long as he fucked me, and fucked me SOON.

I dunked under water and pulled my thong bottom off. It was so small I was able to hide it mostly in my hand. Better to hold it than to drop it to my knees or ankles where it might slip off and then I'd never be able to find it in this dark lake water! Standing there in the deep water with nothing on my bottom, I leaned over the air mattress, maneuvering it such that I was facing the most number of people and minimizing the number of people behind us.

"Well, at least I'm ready," I announced to him, as if he didn't know.

John stood beside me and placed his hand on my neck. He slowly lowered it, running his fingers over me as he went down the small of my back and over my bare ass. I spread my legs enough for him to reach between them and I felt his finger exploring my pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, I like it when you play with my pussy," I purred to him.

He didn't say anything but just ran his finger up and down my pussy slit and then slipped it inside of me, gripping my ass with the palm of his hand as his finger pushed its way into my pussy.

"Now THAT'S even better," I encouraged him. I was rewarded by the feel of his finger exploring my pussy, rubbing it and making it feel just the way I liked it.

As John was fingering my pussy a girl went by, chasing after a friend. She looked my age or al title older with a bikini tight enough to show her boobs nicely and when she dove forward her awesome butt was on full display.

"Bet you'd like to finger her pussy too, wouldn't you," I teased John.

John pushed his finger in deeper before he responded saying, " "Well, I'm happy with THIS piece of ass."

"C'mon John, you mean you wouldn't fuck her if you could?"

"The only girl on this beach I want to fuck is you," he said quietly. I sensed a little frustration in his voice and dropped the banter about the other girl. I was just teasing him and I didn't want to get him upset, not now at least! I knew he was saying that just because he thought it was what I wanted to hear but I knew better from the way he kept glancing her way.

I suddenly gasped as he pulled his finger out of me and started rubbing my clit. I was so damn horny I almost came right then and there. Sure it was crazy to be out here in the middle of the swimming area with my bikini bottoms in my hand and my boyfriend's finger toying with my exposed clit under the water. On the other hand, it was incredibly erotic to have all these people around me and not one of them knowing what John was doing to me - or about to do if I had anything to say about it.

"I want you to fuck me now," I whispered to him, just high enough for him to hear me over the screams and cries of the crowd.

"You really sure about that?" John questioned me. Sheesh, what was it with him? You would think it would be the boy pushing the girl to do it and that she would be the one who was cautious, not the other way around!

"Dammit John, I've been waiting all day... are you going to fuck me or not?" I demanded, getting a little frustrated. My pussy was practically cramping it needed a cock so badly and while his finger felt good, it just wasn't doing the job. "Geeze, I never thought I'd ever have to beg you to screw me!"

"Shit, you really DO want it bad, don't you?" he said, as if he hadn't really understood my "condition" before this point.

"Well duh!" I replied, rolling my eyes and letting out a melodramatic huff. It was beyond "wanting" it - I NEEDED it. If I had to go back to the shore without having his dick in me first, I might just scream with frustration!

John looked around for what must have been the hundredth time before bending down and lowering his shorts. I really couldn't see what he was doing through the dark lake water but hopefully he was only dropping them enough to free his dick as it would have been embarrassing for him if he lost them.

"OK, help me out here," he whispered as he nestled in behind me.

I could feel his bare crotch pressed up against my ass and his cock between my legs like I was riding some fleshy pole. I reached down between my legs to move his cock to the correct position to enter me. Having never done it in a lake before, I had no idea what exactly to expect but I figured it would be similar to getting fucked in our family hot tub - something John had done to me several times already.

FYI to any girls interested in doing this - lake water doesn't lubricate nearly as well as your natural pussy juices! His cock pushed hard as he struggled to force his way into me and I grimaced just a bit. God, it was almost like being a virgin again! Finally his cock head pierced me and then it was as if he was splitting my hips apart as his dick spread open my pussy.

Thankfully, once he was in me the pain disappeared and from then on all I could think about was his wonderfully hard cock working its way up inside of me. As he pushed it in his shaft rubbed against the walls of my pussy, stimulating me and sending out intense feelings of pleasure throughout my entire body. Fortunately, the water was holding me up as my legs felt weak under me and had I been standing on shore I might have dropped to my knees.

"Oh god John, that's it," I encouraged him, "Fuck me deeper... push it in me... I want it all the way in me!"

Between the force of fucking me and the buoyancy of the water, John literally lifted me off my feet. My hands gripped the air mattress tightly for support as my feet dangled unsupported as I was held up, literally impaled on his cock. Now that he was in me things went smoother and he shoved his cock deeper into me until his crotch was up against my bare ass. Once there, he held himself still in me as we both paused to take in the moment.

"Mmmmmmm, this is so HOT!" I exclaimed, gripping his cock tight with my pussy as two guys went swimming by us.

"Damn, I can't believe I'm fucking you... right in the middle of all these people!" John muttered to me.

"Well, are you just going to stand there with your dick in me or what?" I whispered back, rotating my ass against his groin as best I could without falling off the air mattress.

John held onto my hips and pushed me forwards in the water which caused his dick to pull out of me and then he pulled me back to push himself back in again. The air mattress was making little waves ahead of me as I slowly went back and forth over the surface of the water. It wasn't exactly the most thrilling technique or style, but under the circumstances I certainly wasn't going to complain.

In any case, it wasn't the actual fucking he was giving me that was turning me nearly so much as the fact he was fucking me with at least a dozen people within earshot of us! Granted they didn't know what we were doing but the point was they COULD and that's what was getting me off.

My mom was still watching us from the picnic area and though we were quite a ways away, I had a feeling she knew what was really happening, more so than the rest of the people on the beach. I waved at her while John slowly stroking himself in and out of me, wishing I could just call out and tell her what he was doing to me. I just hung on to the air mattress as John did most of the work. It had to be a little awkward for him as he had to thrust his hips back and forth under the water without appearing to those above the water that he was fucking me. Face it, a guy doing a girl from behind has a pretty obvious look to it!