Doing It at the Beach Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what are you doing?" he exclaimed as he reaching for my arm to hold it down.

"I'm just waving at my mom. Why, something wrong?"

"I guess not... just seems really weird," he muttered under his breath. Whether he was really concerned or not, who knew? What I DID know was that he didn't stop fucking me and THAT was what was the most important thing to me at the moment.

Just then moment a Frisbee hit the water about three feet in front of me and scooted over the surface directly towards me. A guy was hustling toward us with the clear intention of recovering his Frisbee. John pulled out of me and I dropped to the lake bottom. Standing there in the water up to my chest, bare-ass with my bikini bottoms in hand, I kept my cool and reached forward to grab the Frisbee, almost exposing my nude ass in the process. I gave it a tossed towards the guy who caught it. He grinned at us and thanked me before turning around to swim off again. I wondered what he would've said had he known he had been close to a girl with a bare butt!

"Shit, that was too close," John sighed, standing next to me now, "God Kelly, this is really crazy you know."

"I don't care, why did you stop fucking me?" I asked.

"Kelly! He was right on top of us, what if he had dove down or something and seen us?"

Men! They can be so stupid sometimes. Like that guy could've seen anything in this murky water anyway.

"Well he's gone," I declared, "So you just gonna stand there or what?"

"You really like being fucked, don't you?" John whispered to me as he got back behind me. This time he got himself in me unassisted and resumed fucking me.

"You know it!" I sighed as I enjoyed the incredible sensations that a cock creates inside of me as it fill my pussy. Why is it that men seem to think THEY are the ones who like sex the most? I didn't just LIKE being fucked, I LOVED it!

John's response was to push his hard dick up deeper into my pussy. "I'm getting close." he told me. I shushed him to keep it down and he went back to silently fucking me, only harder and faster now. Unlike before. if someone was watching us now I don't see how they could have mistaken what was going on.

"Oh yes, I love you fucking me John," I said as quietly as I could under the circumstances. "I love you fucking me with all these people around."

"Well, here it comes baby," he interrupted me. Sure enough, a couple more strokes and he held himself tight up against me and I felt his cock begin to swell and then explode as it spewed load after load of his warm sperm into my pussy.

"Oh John, that feels SO good," I sighed, "Give it all to me John."

It didn't take long for him to unload himself in me and even less time to pull out and pull his shorts up as a group of girls started heading in our direction. It was just a coincidence as they weren't interested in us, but it was enough for John to be worried.

"Ummmmm, aren't you going to get dressed?" he whispered to me.

Actually, I was still enjoying the feel of being bare-bottomed and freshly fucked in the midst of the crowd. For whatever reason, it made me feel incredibly sexy knowing I was bottomless with a pussy full of cum and nobody around us had a clue. Not that my thong covered up much when it WAS on but the point was it did at least cover me a little whereas now I had nothing over me. Unlike John, whose immediate sex drive seemed to have left him along with his cum, I was still horny and wanted more. I hadn't cum yet so if he wasn't going to fuck me again, then I would take thing into my own hands - literally.

"What are you doing Kelly?" John asked, looking at me as if I was some sort of alien or something.

"Just give me a minute, almost there."

"Shit, are you... masturbating?" he asked incredulously, "Damn, I just fucked you!"

Boys and their fragile egos. It wasn't anything that reflected on his performance. I LOVED him fucking me. It was just that masturbating after he had filled me with cum while surrounded by dozens of people was about as stimulating as it gets for me. I wasn't just teasing him off when I said I was almost there! I was about to cum and from the way it was building up it was going to be a good one! A few more rubs on my clit and I leaned forward on the air mattress, almost forgetting myself and almost letting my ass float to the surface. Not that much less would be visible even if I HAD been wearing my thong, it was the principle of the matter. I bit my lip to keep from crying out as my orgasm struck me.

Even though I knew John was watching me, for the next few minutes it was if I was alone without a soul near me as it was just me and my raging pussy. My orgasm was brief but intense. Rather than taking my time and pacing myself like I would have had I been home in bed, I rubbed my clit furiously, forcing my orgasm to peak quickly. A few minutes later and the intensity level had already dropped significantly.

"Damn, that must have felt good," John observed. I couldn't speak but just smiled and nodded at him. I looked out at where my mom was sitting and wondered if she realized what had just happened. As many times as she had seen me masturbate, she certainly should have!

"Well, you ready to go back in now?" John asked.

Reluctantly I nodded and ducked under the water to pull my thong back on me again. Standing up, I straightened it out until I was as presentable as possible with so little material. I reached over and felt his dick through his shorts again. Damn, the guy was erect again!

"Ummmmm, John... isn't something poking out?" I asked innocently.

John sighed and gave me his patented "are you stupid" look I hated but I knew what he meant. Poor guy! As a girl I could get laid and afterwards just pull my thong back on and walk out of the water without anyone the wiser. It was going to take an act of God to get John's dick to go soft again! He appeared puzzled as to what he should do.

"Well, you could always fuck me again," I suggested mischievously.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you," he sighed as he shook his head in disbelief at my endless desire for sex. "I think we've pushed it about as far as we can, don't you?"

I pouted and licked my lips seductively at him but he just ignored me and looked around for the best way out.

"Why not just use the air mattress to hide yourself, silly!"

The light bulb went off in his head finally and he nodded. With that I started walking towards the beach with John in tow behind me. Sure enough, as we exited the water he held the air mattress strategically positioned to hide his bursting crotch as much as possible although I think a few women still got a treat based on the way they looked at us. My thong was soaking wet, of course, so any of John's cum that might be draining from me wasn't going to be visible but my pussy still tingled sharply with the memory of his wonderful dick in me. When we got back to the picnic area John dropped the air mattress but immediately went over to the cooler to grab something to drink - and no doubt to hide his still bulging crotch from my parents. My mom pulled me aside and grinned at me.

"Well, it certainly appeared that you two were having a good time out there."

"Ohhhhhh, I guess you could say something like that," I teased her. I knew she wanted to hear the details, just as she did after any date I went out on. Sometimes I'm convinced she is reliving her youth once again vicariously through me!

"I know what it looked like but you guys didn't really DO it, did you?"

I just grinned at her and her jaw dropped. Well, if nothing else it was good to see I could still surprise my mom now and then.

"Why you dirty little slut!" she said, putting one arm around me and hugging me. "I have to say, THAT'S something I've never done! I'm so proud of you." She looked at me with a naughty smile saying, "God, you must have been so turned on out there. I can't even imagine what it must have been like! Weren't you nervous at all someone might catch you?"

John returned as she was finishing up and I noted that his erection was down to where it just looked like he was well endowed. My mom pretended not to notice but I caught her glancing at him and then looking at me and winking. It made me wonder what my dad would say later when she told him. Who knows, maybe he and mom would be taking a dip themselves before the day was over!

Eventually the four of us went back out on the lake again for another couple of hours. John couldn't keep his eyes off my mom, especially her boobs. It actually made me a little jealous and a bit self-conscious as I knew her breasts were so much better than mine. Seeing John's interest in my mom's breasts just made me all the more aware of my shortcomings in that department. Well, if nothing else, I had the better ass! My mom's wasn't nothing to sneeze at but still, she had twenty years of gravity working against her.

In some ways, I found John's interest in my mom a bit hilarious. Like, she is my MOM and I have never even fantasized about her being with anyone but my dad, let alone a boyfriend of mine who was less than half her age. And what is it with boys that makes them fantasize about older women anyway, especially when they have a girl like me dying for them to fuck her?

Speaking of my parents, I have never actually seen them fucking but my mom talked about it enough that I knew they enjoyed sex. At the same time, my parents have always had an extremely rigid stand when it comes to adultery. It was quite simple, they didn't do it, not even with each other's "permission". I suppose people would think that given their attitudes about nudity and masturbation that they would enjoy mixing it up with other couples. What these people need to understand is that my parents also have strict Christian values which means there was no way any extramarital sex was ever going to happen! There was also one side benefit that worked in situations like today - I didn't have to worry about my mom ever stealing a guy from me!

Finally we were worn out, having done probably even more than we could handle for one day My arms were tired from skiing and my legs felt like I'd just run a marathon. As a result, the drive home was about as uneventful as it could be. I fell asleep within a few minutes of hitting the expressway with my head on John's lap and my bare legs and feet stretched out on the back seat. There was a definite lump under my head and under different circumstances I would have probably turned and sucked him all the way home like a baby with a pacifier. Well, I knew it was always available to me so for now, sleep was more important.

Chapter 7 - Back Home Again

===========================

Later that night I'd been in bed no more than ten minutes when my dad knocked on the door frame and stepped into my darkened room.

"Yes daddy?" I asked, not quite sure what he wanted.

"Your mom just told me about your little adventure this afternoon," he said with a grin. "Were you just pulling her leg? Don't worry, I won't tell her, just curious is all."

Well, I didn't have to say anything as even in the dim light my big smile and the twinkle in my eye told him everything he needed to know.

"Damn, somehow I had a feeling you weren't," he said in a low voice, as if more to himself than to me. Then he perked up and looked at me with a more stern look on his face.

"Well, let me just say two things, little miss horny. First, I know it appealed to your slutty side and I'm sure it was thrilling to do it and not get caught, but did you ever think even ONCE about what might have happened if you HAD been nailed - I mean caught."

My smile dwindled as he went on. Really, about the LAST thing I had expected was a lecture from him. Usually he was turned on when he heard about my dates!

Then his stern face suddenly broke and he smiled broadly at me saying, "And I just want you to know, that was one of the hottest things I've heard about in a long time!"

It was then I noticed his boxers were sticking out. Damn, my dad had an erection going!

"Ummmmm, dad!" I snickered, pointing at his obvious condition. It was sort of weird seeing my dad sporting an erection while he was talking to me. Sometimes he got that way when we were in the hot tub but then it was easy to ignore him and I just chalked it up to the hot water and jets. After all, they got me horny as hell too!

Although I had seen him hard many times before when he masturbated, under the circumstances he seemed a little embarrassed that I had caught him this way and so he turned to go.

"Well, sorry about that but don't forget, your old man IS a guy too!" he said in a soft voice.

With one motion I pulled the sheets off of me and then hopped out of bed to give him a quick hug. I loved my father so much and I knew what he was trying to say to me. After all, I was his daughter so it couldn't have been ME that was turning him on that way. What I had done with John today must have been pretty erotic for him to hear about and he couldn't help but get turned on, just like he did when he saw me with a boy sometimes in my room. Knowing my dad, I had a feeling he was going to be masturbating tonight before he went to bed. Then again, maybe my mom was due to have a great night in bed!

I put my arms around him and then I was reminded that I was naked as I felt his erection pressing against me. I'd felt him this way before when I would sit on his lap in the hot tub or something but I couldn't ever remember feeling it against me this way before.

For a moment I must have tensed up, not sure what I should do. Then my dad put his hands on my bare shoulders, pushed me away just a little and took a good look at my nude body before him. Don't take me wrong, it wasn't like he hadn't seen me this way before. It's just that again, I couldn't ever remember him LOOKING at me this way before. It felt a little weird.

"Damn, just look at you. You're a big college girl now and I guess your dear old dad is going to have to get use to you doing this sort of thing."

He spanked me playfully on my bare bottom, breaking the spell of the moment, whatever it was I was feeling. Then he gently directing me back to bed where I got between the sheets once again, covering myself from his view.

"Good night daddy!" I called after him. It is wonderful to have parents who support and loved me in everything I do - and I mean everything. I couldn't imagine how it would be if I had to hide what I did with my boyfriends from them like most of my friends were forced to do with their parents.

I SOON fell asleep holding my pussy in my hand as I imagined John was fucking me again, except this time we were doing it on the beach, drawing quite a crowd. Everyone were chanting "fuck her, fuck her" as he drilled me. While I couldn't picture us ever actually doing it that way, a little fantasy when you masturbate never hurt!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Sexy and Stimulating

My favorite author has done it again! Definitely one I'd love to have been in her place.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Great story

so nice to have uninhibited parents

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Neighbors Mature neighbors make porn, and ease into swinging.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 01 Trip to the beach with the girls next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Photographing Wives is Problematic A photography habit leads to unforeseen consequences.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Best Friends Pt. 01: Becky's Secret Lisa's best friend tells her she likes to be nude.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Day at the Beach A voyeur gets a piece of the action.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories