All Comments on 'Dom Roomies Ch. 02'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

so great you continue the story ! thanks Onyourknees , it's really a very good one for the ones that like this genre.

onyourkneesonyourkneesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks,

appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing

Hope you don't pussy out with the turnabout play. Those bitches deserve some serious payback...

caesarionr69caesarionr69about 11 years ago

i raced through the first 2 chapters and i cant wait for the next one

excellent story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

PLEASE FINISH THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
everything doesn't add up

In chapter one Jake agrees to serve these four chics. The girls' leverage is his debit card. Jake was to work daily and his money was to go into that account. Assuming he made money, the bank account would increase and the leverage the girls had to keep him would increase. But Jake never ever went to work. Since there was no money in his account they really had no leverage and at times you made mention that he couldn't leave. Of course he could.

I liked, however, the effort you put into the story. It was nonstop action. However, please, please spell check your writing. You move from present to past tense. You misspell hundreds of words. You leave out words. Yes I got the gist of the story but it would have been nicer to have a cleaner document submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
flawed but fantastic

Many erotic writings are either unfinished, or just get tedious. This story has, for me, it's tedious side, namely the confusing recurrence of anal penetration. It is a story about slavery and is set in a scheme which could be credible: eg he volunteers and puts himself into a situation from which there is no escape, and in which there are very few limits yo the depths of compulsion to which he will be subjected. There scheme has good imaginative elements, such as the vulnerability of his bank account, the tension between having to appear normal at work and the abject slavery of his life as a captive. He has to reflect on his predicament - in writing! All these elements however disappear in the story, a major failing of the plot. A little different are the drastic moments of loss:being forbidden to speak, and then to walk, are brilliant, second only yo permanant enforced chastity. But they are not followed up as well as they might be, these rules in which the essence of his radical slavery lies. Nonetheless he is absorbed by the requirement of absolute obedience. Despite the incredibility of some things he endures, the story has nonetheless a huge power as it plumbs the depths of a total loss of freedom and the practice of total obedience. And that is really arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I loved Dom Roomies 1 & 2 ..... 3 not so much, hope you write some more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would for 4 women to dominate me like this! I would enjoy being naked all the time around them while they had their way with me. I would especially love it when they attached nipple clamps to my delicate man-nipples, attached a nipple chain to the nipple clamps, attached heavy nipple weights to the nipple chain, and mercilessly tortured my nipples!

"Carly had me put chains on my nipple clamps so she could tug on them while she relaxed...." --I would love that so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I could live a life like this in total obedience to a group of women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nieprawdopodobna. Autor nie ma pojęcia o dominacji i uległości. Opowieść jak z obozu śmierci. Brak tylko wyrywanych paznokci i wyłupiania oczu. Najważniejsze : człowiek nie podporządkuje się osobie o niższym IQ . Dominacja to nie upodlenie . Niewola a oddanie się komuś to dwie różne rzeczy. Człowieka można złamać i zabić ,jednak na "psią" miłość i wierność należy zasłużyć . Do tego trzeba : zaufania i miłości graniczącej z podziwem. Bezwolne wykonywanie poleceń to faszyzm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES