All Comments on 'Dom Roomies Ch. 03'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the Best

The story literally had me goosebumps. It was really intriguing and nice humiliation strategies explained in its minute details. Looking forward for more content from you......Friend✌️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good .... untill

This is a fantasy so ill let the fucked up stuff pass, but what I dislike is you hesitating at the end there after you reached a dead end, trying to rationalise and explain what just happened.

In my opinion you should've stuck to the story, or at least not write yourself into the corner, whats funny here is that lust actually ruined this erotica lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Chapters 1-2 were really good, but Chapter 3 is a bit over the top. The whole permanent slave thing is a bit much.

That said, I would enjoy having those 4 women force me to get heavy metal rings inserted into my delicate nipples (but not my balls)! I would also enjoy having the women attach nipple clamps to my nipples, attach a nipple chain to the nipple clamps, attach nipple weights to the nipple chain, and yank hard on the nipple chain!

In addition, I would enjoy being naked at their parties while groups of women periodically played with my extremely sensitive nipples! Actually, I would come from the nipple stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is awesome! So hot and kinky from beginning to end, I have read and cum to this fiction multiple times over the past couple of years. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pierwsza część dobra , druga wydumana - przy długa z brakiem konsekwencji logicznych .

Trzecia to popis chorego erotycznego horroru fantazy.

U autora widać brak doświadczenia seksualnego i podstawowy brak wiedzy anatomicznej i fizycznej. Pisanie z wyobraźni jest nudne. Ale autor niech się nie zraża , Landlam też czego nie wiedział to wymyślał. Polecam lekturę dzieł Zoli - realizm. Balzaka - psychoanaliza. Forsyta - budowanie napięcia. Sienkiewicza - opisy. Tępo akcji do przyjęcia.

I jeszcze jedno, życie znacznie przekracza wyobraźnię. Pisać trzeba według planu a pierwszym punktem planu musi być cel. Jak zaczynamy od wbicia gwoździa to na koniec mamy coś na nim powiesić.

Maxwell237Maxwell237about 1 month ago

I gotta say this is a great story.

It explore submission in a very deep way and we see dick taker really feeding into this lifestyle, and committing his whole life to it. It really is a choice and it what he clearly likes. I on the other hand leave this reading a bit shaken. It’s a weird feeling in a sense I did not want it keep reading bc of the intensity and violence of his treatments, but also couldn’t help myself to keep reading. I have so many questions fusing as I end this series. His life is ruined, he can never go back to any form of life other than with the girls, because of tattoos, poor physical condition, criminal record and so so much more. It’s Terryfying to me really, but still so interesting to see someone take that path. What happens when the girls get old and bored of him? If that’s his condition after a year, what is it after 10? 20?? What happens when the girls get married? When they move out? How submissive has he become?? They keep pushing him further and further, where does it end. Would he let them kill him? Would he have a choice to even resist? These are only a few though that makes this story Terryfying to me, making me uneasy to even think about. And yet i liked it, seeing someone’s experience willingly doing this, trying to understand just why the guy would do this, is fascinating. Same things for the cruelty of the girls, everything about this story is from my point of view deeply troubling, and yet so fascinating. Amazing work!! You have reached me like few other authors could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dom Roomies Series Info