Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vandemonium1
Vandemonium1
3,105 Followers

Chapter 5 Act II

Lyn didn't let Simon rest long. Beyond desperate now for the release she craved, she sprang up and straddled his face. John was temporarily forgotten as she rubbed her clit on Simon's chin, his nose and his questing tongue, anything that would scratch that uncontrollable itch. All the while, she screamed loud and long. In just a few minutes she threw her head back and let out a blood curdling shriek. Her whole body went rigid, her back arched in what looked like an impossible posture. After many seconds, she collapsed sideways onto the bed. John held his breath waiting for her to show some sign of life. Simon was gasping to regain his breath after the near suffocation.

He rolled over her and gave her the kiss of life before licking from her face, down her body to her sex. Grabbing his head, she removed it and rolled him onto his back. Putting her head on his shoulder, she started massaging life back into his cock. Somehow John found these sights of intimacy harder to handle than the full on sex acts that preceded them. This wasn't designed to humiliate. It was the act of adoring lovers that totally excluded him.

As Simon's cock responded to Lyn's gentle ministrations, her cat-eats-cream smile returned.

"Oooh look sweetie. Simon's cock is only half hard and it's already bigger than yours. You never recovered this fast. I'm so glad I found a real man."

John tried to make his eyes show disapproval. This was unnecessary. Their actions should have been reward enough for them. Why did she have to rub his face in it so much? Still, his own erection betrayed him.

"Would you like me to come over and give you some relief darling?"

John nodded vigorously. Then he noticed something strange. Lyn's eyes only appeared to be looking at him. When he looked closely they seemed to be focused on a point just in front of him. It was quite bizarre. Could Simon have drugged her? Further musings along those lines were interrupted. Simon was ready for round three. He threw Lyn onto her back and just mounted her. Lyn shrieked as she was impaled, but again spent great effort to twist them round so she could watch John watching them. Never missing a beat, Simon just kept pumping away.

"Have you ever fucked a cock this big, Lyn?"

"No, Si, no one has ever filled me like this."

"Will you be able to feel little Dicky over there for the next week, Lyn?"

"No way. It will be a complete waste of time him even trying for a week. I may never relieve that little cock ever again. You've ruined me, Si. It's only real men from now on."

Now John tried to avoid Lyn's eyes every time her thrashing turned her face to his. His cock started to deflate.

"Does he want me to impregnate you, Lyn?"

"I don't know. I'll ask him. Hey cucky, do you want this stud to impregnate me? Scream once for yes and 50 times for no."

Both the actors on the bed looked over and smiled at their victim. John was now fully flaccid. He'd never been able to make Lyn moan and scream like she was now. Nor had he ever seen a face as twisted in ecstasy as Lyn's was now. His feeling of inadequacy was all pervading. He wondered if he would ever have an erection again.

Lyn sensed Simon was getting close again. She pushed him onto his back and mounted him reverse cowboy. She made sure John got the best view of Simon's meat sliding in and out of her dripping sex as she languidly controlled the pace and forced her pet cock to rub against her G spot. After several glorious minutes of this, she noticed that John's eyes were downcast. This utter defeat spurred her to increase her pace and after screaming, "Pay attention John, the show has only just started," she closed her eyes as she shuddered in another climax.

Simon used her temporary exhaustion to roll her onto her stomach, lift her onto her knees and plunge into her doggy style. He soon had her gasping and screaming again. This seemed to go on for about 10 minutes. 10 minutes of obvious bliss for Simon and Lyn. 10 minutes of torture for John. The lovers turned around often. Sometimes showing John a profile view of just how human's mated, other times a close up view of a face in the middle of intense pleasure. Finally, Simon's superhuman effort could no longer be sustained. With a mighty roar he unloaded deep within Lyn which triggered another climax for her, complete with shrieks of bliss.

Any thoughts from John that the show was over were quickly quashed. Lyn was determined to get the full five hours' worth. She went to work on Simon again with her mouth, emptying her bag of tricks. She deliberately faced her dilated sex towards the silent John, so he could enjoy the sight of Simon's seed trickling down her leg. After 10 minutes. Lyn was disappointed with her efforts. It was time to play her ace. She looked directly at John.

"Come on Simon. Don't you want my ass?"

This question caused two effects. One was to ensure new life returned to Simon's cock. The second was to cause John's head to bolt upright. As he saw Lyn reaching into the bedside cabinet drawer for the lube, he did all he could to voice his disapproval. His muffled screams of NO added to so much thrashing about that the chair began to move around the room. This was unforgivable. How many times had he begged Lyn for her ass? Exactly the same number of times as she told him to get lost. Lyn just smiled at his puny, frustrated efforts. She got on all fours and presented her ass to Simon after handing him the lube, all the while looking at John.

From his vantage point, John couldn't see Simon's cock at the moment it took Lyn's last virginity. He could tell the precise moment, however. Lyn leaned forwards, trying to escape while letting out a sharp cry. John was exhausted and still by this point. He'd also, for the first time, lost control of his facial expressions and his visage showed exactly what he felt. Lyn opened her eyes as Simon began a steady rhythm. What she saw was the face of a man unmanned. What he saw was a woman in obvious pain but who was gladly suffering that pain to reap the reward of destroying him. She grinned evilly.

John knew at that moment that they were finished as a couple. No relationship could survive with him knowing he could never give her anywhere near the amount of pleasure he'd recently witnessed. No man could stay with a woman who he now knew was capable of such emasculating cruelty. Why had he not been enough for her? Oh yes, they were finished all right.

For her part, Lyn saw this final capitulation in his eyes and despite realising what it meant for her future, didn't care. Her orgasm this time was triggered by purely non-physical factors. As she screamed, John lowered his head and desperately tried to block his ears. He hummed as loudly as he could, but nothing worked.

While he was thus occupied, Lyn disengaged herself from Simon's cock and exhorted him to help her push John's chair over backwards. Before John knew what was happening he looked up to see a leering Simon and a cum dripping vagina being lowered towards his face. His outrage renewed and he began thrashing about harder than he had throughout the whole episode. He tried to turn his face through 180 degrees but was stunned when Lyn's slap stung his face. Stunned at her cruelty, he looked at his torturer. Who was this person? Why did she hate him so much? He felt his stomach heave.

This was precisely the moment Lyn had been waiting for. With a sadistic grin she lowered herself the rest of the way and began grinding herself against John's face, gag and all. If either of them had been rational at this point they may have realised that John would probably never enjoy sex again, and Lyn would never enjoy straight sex again. Even without having an orgasm her endorphins were being released. Even without an orgasm, it was an orgasmic experience. The fact that she was completely destroying her partner in the process was neither here nor there for Lyn.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE SCANNING, YOU CAN START READING PROPERLY NOW. FOR THOSE THAT ARE READING IT THOROUGHLY, I THANK YOU SINCERELY.

Chapter 6 The Finale

That is how the two police officers found them. Called by a neighbour who heard Lyn's screams while Simon was doing her doggy style, they'd tried to get the occupant's attention by knocking at the front door. The combination of distance from the bedroom and the fact that the occupants were preoccupied meant their efforts were in vain. They spent several minutes debating the legality of entering, before a woman's scream triggered their protective instincts. They were surprised when they found the door unlocked. They ran up the stairs, following the increasing noise, while drawing their revolvers.

The scene that greeted them was bizarre. They might have been tempted to quietly retreat except it looked very much like they guy tied to the chair was an unwilling participant. The opening statement by the out-of-her-depth senior officer would provide months of chuckles in the bar frequented by off duty policemen.

"And just what the fuck is going on here?"

Still squatting, Lyn froze, then stood up and grabbed the blanket off the bed to cover herself. The manic smile on her face disappeared almost instantly. Simon, with the inbuilt guilty conscience of the intellectually underendowed, hid behind her. John kept thrashing around for a second, until he realised all had gone quiet. He looked around until he saw the two puzzled looking officers. His look of disgust turned to one of relief, then to one of fear.

Kate, the senior officer recovered the quickest. While covering the room with her gun, she told her partner to sort out the guy on the floor. The junior righted John's chair, then removed the gag, rope and belt. Then he held out his hand for the manacle key. Lyn silently pointed to the top of the dresser. The key was retrieved and the cuffs unlocked. With the gag gone, John vented his rage.

"Slut. Bitch. Whore. What did I ever do to deserve any of that? You and me are finished cunt."

When it looked like he was going to attack Lyn, Kate yelled at everyone to stop. She'd seen the rings on the woman's left hand, which prompted her next question.

"Madam, which of these gentlemen is your husband?"

"He is. He is."

There followed an incredulous silence. John and Simon turned their heads to stare at each other. Both simultaneously saw the raised arms with the fingers pointing at each other. The silence dragged on. Lyn just looked at the floor. Suddenly the impasse was broken by a faint but distinct plaintive cry.

"Mummy."

As a divorced single mother, Kate recognised the sound of a child in distress. She walked quickly down the corridor opening doors. The one at the top of the stairs was locked but the key was in it. She opened it to the heart wrenching sight of a small girl with red rimmed eyes and bruises on her tiny fists.

"I want my mummy. Stop them hurting my mummy."

Instinctively the officer went to her and wrapped her arms around her protectively. While she was clung to desperately, she pieced the story together in her head. The bitch had locked this poor girl in her room while she had an orgy. She was still confused why both men thought the other was the father though. She picked up the girl and carried her towards the master bedroom. She peeked around the doorframe to make sure everyone was modestly covered then stood in the doorway.

"See, your mummy is fine."

The girl looked into the room but turned away from the obvious anger there and buried her face in the officer's neck. Lyn made to step towards them but Officer Kate angrily shook her head. Lyn stopped.

"Are either of these guys her father, your husband?"

Lyn shook her head and went back to staring at the floor.

"Right Pete. I'm going to take the little girl downstairs. You call a couple more guys and get the duty child services officer here ASAP. Just stay here and make sure they don't compare notes till we get the extra bodies."

"Righto, boss."

With prima facie evidence of child neglect, Kate had enough grounds to be forceful. The child services representative arrived five minutes before the two extra officers. The former quickly took over the care of the little girl and started examining her condition. Within minutes they were comfortable enough that the girl complained of being hungry and thirsty. Kate's eyes flashed with anger and she led the two backup officers up the stairs. She was half way up when she heard a knock at the front door. At the door, was the household's next door neighbour who'd called the police. When it was discovered she had a daughter about the same age, a joint decision was made to take the girl next door. It made sense that the familiarity of a friend would be good for her.

Kate joined the two new officers upstairs and briefed them.

"I'll take the woman; you take a guy each. Remember, we are looking to see if the guy on the chair was forcibly restrained and what they all knew about the girl being locked in her room."

Pete was tasked with hunting down the husband. There was enough evidence that the house was shared by a man that there had to be a husband. Pete quickly found a name from an envelope and soon word was got to him to come home ASAP.

The three police met again in the lounge room 45 minutes later. John and Simon had been easy, but getting Lyn to talk had been harder than getting a cat out of a tree. Her habit of continually looking at the clock had annoyed the shit out of Kate. Kate opened the discussion.

"How did you go Mick?"

"My guy was Simon Smith. He's been banging the wife for about a month. He said that Lyn had told him she and her husband wanted to act out a dominance fantasy. The other guy was tied up when he first saw him. He claimed not to know anything about the little girl. He's big and stupid. I believed him."

"Andy?"

"Mine was the guy in the chair, John Chant. He's been banging the wife for about five months. Reckons the wife tricked him into being tied up. He thought the other guy was the wife's husband."

"So, she tricked both of them. Anything we can use?"

"Well, we can talk to the prosecutor about illegal restraint. Also the guy said the wife forced him to growl her out while he was tied up. That may be sexual assault. He didn't know if he wanted to press charges but was very keen to be out of here by 5.30. That's when the husband normally gets home, apparently. He knew nothing about the kid either. How did you go boss?"

"Well, I could tell you her story about the orgy, but you wouldn't believe me. She did admit to tying this John guy up, but claimed it was all consensual. I didn't ask her about the face sitting bit."

Kate's teeth clenched before she continued.

"The slut didn't seem to think it was a big deal to lock a three-year-old in a room with no food or water and let her cry and beat the door while she screwed around. The poor little thing thought her mum was being hurt. Bring back the death penalty, that's all I can say."

They separated again so Mick and Kate could ask their suspects about John's alleged sexual assault. Pete went next door to brief the child services officer. They'd just finished when the front door opened and a male voice shouted "Lyn?"

Kate rushed out the door and intercepted the husband at the bottom of the stairs. The remaining officers noticed a look of fear on John's face and one of terror on Lyn's. Kate quickly sat Dave down and reluctantly but succinctly told him everything she'd deduced. She saw the look of thunder develop on his face. She deliberately left the bit about his daughter till last. Dave immediately asked where she was, then rushed next door and hugged the precious bundle. Kate noted how he had to stoop and turn slightly sideways to fit through the front door. He returned with the child support worker, leaving his daughter playing.

Once in the lounge again, Kate asked him to stay there while she went upstairs with the support worker. With practiced ease, the lady served Lyn with a temporary restraining order prohibiting Lyn from coming within 200m of either of her children. Lyn fainted. No one tried to stop her hitting the ground, hard. Kate did her duty and rolled her into the recovery position to prevent her swallowing her tongue. The support worker tore off the pro forma page from the notepad and tucked it into Lyn's dressing gown, then finished the formalities.

"You have an hour to vacate the premises. I'll be with your daughter, where you should have been, you stupid cow."

She left and Kate dismissed the three officers. She followed them down the stairs. Simon and John were behind her. When he saw the man mountain waiting at the bottom of the steps, John, who was in the lead, baulked and tried to return up. Simon took one look at the face of a man that made him look small and even his tiny brain decided to join John back in the master bedroom. Kate told the other three to get out quick as 6' 5" of cold, hard expression climbed the stairs.

She was standing alone in the lounge when she heard a huge crash, followed by a scream. She took the stairs slowly, wondering when her next eyesight test was due. She'd just reached the top step when there was another crash and scream. She reached the bedroom door to see the whole window frame gone. She wandered over to it and looked out at the two writhing forms on the back lawn.

"What happened?"

"They both decided to leave my house by the window."

"Funny how they made it so far onto the lawn."

"Yes, they both flew a bit."

"Did anything else happen?"

"Well, they both hit their heads a couple of times on the way out."

"A couple of times each huh? What clever men they are."

Kate looked at Dave. Dave looked at Kate. They both looked at the recumbent Lyn.

"Your mum did tell you not to hit girls didn't she?"

"Yes, I'm afraid she did."

"Right, I'll stay until she leaves. You'd better wake her up. I'll make us a coffee."

Dave woke his wife all right. He filled the bathroom tooth glass from the toilet bowl and threw it in her face. Lyn came round with a splutter and sat up, obviously disorientated. She saw Dave and it all came flooding back to her. Her heart sank and her face fell. She sprang to her knees and shuffled over to grasp Dave's legs. He looked down with compassionless eyes.

"Oh Dave, darling. I only did it because I love you and respect you so much."

"What the f..."

"Remember I asked you if I could tie you up and humiliate you and you said..."

"That the day I let you do that to me was the day I cut my own prick off and took hormones to turn me into a real girl."

"Exactly. This was something I had to do. So I went out and found a guy that I could destroy instead. Someone disposable. I only started with John so today could happen. It's out of my system now darling. We can get back to normal."

Dave just shook his head in disbelief. How could he have known her this long and not have an inkling how deranged she was. He continued in a low, menacing voice.

"Is it true that your first marriage ended when you caught your husband with another woman? Or, did he object to your sordid little schemes just like I'm doing."

Lyn's gaze hit the floor and stayed there. Now wasn't a good time to expose that particular lie. The whole idea of taking a lover and humiliating him had come from the reaction of her first husband to her attempts to use him to satisfy her latent need to humiliate a dominant male. Dave had no need for her to answer.

"Even if I could forgive your sluttish behaviour, you locked our little Sophie in her room so you could have your little orgy."

"I had to Dave. The baby sitter cancelled at the last moment. What choice did I have?"

Vandemonium1
Vandemonium1
3,105 Followers