Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vandemonium1
Vandemonium1
3,105 Followers

Again, Dave just shook his head. Obviously Lyn had been so driven that the thought of cancelling the orgy hadn't even occurred to her. Using every ounce of his inner strength, Dave maintained his low voice, but his eyes glittered with hatred.

"Did you know that Sophie heard your screams and thought you were being hurt? Have you seen her little fists, all bruised from trying to get out of a locked door? Did you see her eyes, red from crying and hear her voice, hoarse from screaming?"

Lyn's conscience was still deluding herself that her orgy had been justified, but the accusations of what she'd done to her daughter bit deep. Even without the look in Dave's eyes, she knew she'd strayed well into unforgivable territory.

Dave just wanted to get her the fuck out of his house while Kate was still there. He knew he wouldn't be responsible for his actions if left alone with her, regardless of his mother's teachings.

"In case you weren't listening; you now have a temporary restraining order against you being in this house and near our children. If you're not out of here in..." he looked at his watch, "47 minutes, you will be arrested."

Lyn heard his words and saw the implacable look in his eyes. Rising like a zombie, she grabbed a suitcase from the top of the cupboard.

Dave left her to pack and went downstairs. He not only knew his marriage was finished, but knew he had to decide on the fate of his children. Could he leave them in the care of a driven beast? No bloody way. He had a good start with witnesses and a restraining order, but had seen too many patently unsuitable mothers given custody, to be comfortable that the system would make the right decision. He vowed to talk to his new friend, Kate, about it.

He was just about to join her in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. He opened it to two reporters. In an instant he got religion, irrefutable proof of the existence of God. Could the mother of his children survive the children's services attack to come? Yes. Could she emerge from a sexual assault allegation and possible trial? Possibly. Could she cope with the complete public destruction of her image as a mother? Hell no! Dave paused for a moment to ask himself whether he could do this with a clear conscience. An image of Sophie's face and bruised little fists came unbidden. Hell yes! He owed it to his children.

"Yes I'd love to talk to you people. Come in please."

Dave was still talking to them when Lyn left. They stared at her silently. Even journalists, with their sociopathic tendencies, couldn't enjoy the sight of total destruction on two legs. They let her go without comment. They knew their photographers would get all the footage they needed outside.

Lyn wasn't yet capable of knowing that she'd gone from heaven to hell; seemingly happy mother to childless; doted on wife to single woman again; in the space of two brief hours. The foreknowledge that she was within another 24 hours of going from a respected member of the community to a social pariah, would have finished her psychologically.

Kate followed her out and watched her drive away. Dave excused himself from his new allies and met her on the porch.

"Thank you for all your help Officer. You went above and beyond the call of duty and on behalf of myself and my children, I can't thank you enough."

"Glad to help the good guy, sir. Um, can I ask you something?"

"Feel free."

"I know child services will be looking in on Sophie in the future but would you mind if I brought my daughter over as well? She's the same age and Sophie could probably use some distractions right now."

Dave looked into Kate's eyes. He may have been wrong, but was that hope he thought he saw?

"I would love that Mrs..."

"Kate. Just Kate, and it's Miss."

"Okay, Kate. I'm Dave. Sophie and I would love the distraction. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to pick my eldest up from his Grandma's. I have some difficult explaining to do."

They locked eyes for several seconds then went their separate ways.

Epilogue.

Assaulted by guilt, remorse and her new social status, Lyn became a virtual recluse. It took Dave a week to get her to come and visit the children. It was an effort that was worth his while, as the children were very confused. Their transition was helped a lot by their new friend, Kate, and her bubbly daughter.

Lyn's wish of having a video that she could watch in the future ended up coming true. She got to watch it in the custody hearing, the sexual assault hearing and the civil case John brought against her. He did this as the sexual assault case only ended up with a rap on the knuckles for Lyn. His application for a monetary award for the complete destruction of his sex drive was unsuccessful however. Publically humiliated, he left town. Lyn would have had to watch the video in the divorce hearing as well but she was too embarrassed to show up. She knew the hungry media pack would be waiting.

The end.

Hands up who thought John was the husband. Come on guys, give me a break. You should have known Dave would never sit there and take that.

If any budding author have ever wondered what it is like writing convincingly about something you hate, in this case cuckoldry, let me tell you it's bloody hard.

Now lighten up.

The boy runs down the street until he finds a policeman.

"Officer, come quickly. My father is in a fight."

The officer follows the boy back to a bar. Looking through the door he sees two guys hammering into each other. Finally, he turns to the boy.

"Okay kid, which one is your father?"

"I don't know. That's what they're fighting about.

Vandemonium1
Vandemonium1
3,105 Followers