Dominating Ken Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,224 Followers

Ken stroked his cock while he drove around looking for a private spot. He couldn't believe he was going through with his assignment and he couldn't believe how aroused it made him. His hand was getting sticky from all the precum seeping out of his aroused cock. Ken was very conscious of the collar and leash that he was wearing. He thought of how Karena had referred to him as his puppyslut and how she referred to his leg as a paw. Strangely it all excited him. He wanted to cum so bad. He couldn't wait to get permission to cum from Mistress Karena.

Ken finally came across a section of thick woods. He turned down a small side road and parked his car on the side of the deserted road. Ken removed his robe, grabbed his camera and headed into the woods. He couldn't believe what he was doing. He was walking through the woods naked except for a dog collar and leash and he was about to get on all fours and pee like a dog. It was so weird, yet so arousing. When he came across a small clearing in the woods he set-up the camera on a tripod, positioning it so that it pointed at the base of a tree. Ken knew it would be hard to pee with an erection, so he spent the next 10 minutes trying to make his cock shrink. When his cock finally shrank to about half its size, Ken hit the record button and quickly crawled over to the tree like a dog. He lifted his leg and began to pee. This perverse and humiliating act excited him so much, that his cock grew hard, causing his pee to briefly squirt upward and hit his stomach and chest. He felt so dirty and shameful, but he could not ignore his arousal. He knew he would look forward to doing the same thing on Sunday.

Before Ken left, he viewed the tape in the camcorder to ensure that it captured everything. Watching the tape, he thought he looked silly peeing like a dog. The camera caught everything perfectly. The stream of pee was clearly visible. Satisfied, Ken packed up the camera and headed home.

At home Ken loaded the tape on his computer. He was going to freeze a few frames and just send Karena the pictures but he felt proud at what he did for Karena. He wanted to really please her so he e-mailed the whole video clip to Karena, without even editing out his face. He stayed online for a few minutes to see if she would reply. No reply came and his stomach started to growl. It was 10:00 am and he had not eaten breakfast. His hunger reminded him of Karena's weekend rules. He had to get a dog bowl. Ken got dressed and removed his collar. It was thoughtful and considerate of Mistress Karena to allow him to go out in public without his collar and leash. He was growing emotionally attached to his Mistress.

At the pet store Ken settled on a gray bowl that was divided into two compartments – one for water and one for food. At home he changed back into his leash and collar and cooked up scrambled eggs. He scraped them into the left compartment of the bowl and filled the right compartment with water. Then Ken proceeded to get on his hands and knees and eat and drink his breakfast without the use of his hands or utensils. He felt like a dog, lapping at his water and biting at his food. He imagined mistress Karena standing over him telling him he was a good puppy. His cock was hard and twitching at the perverse situation. It was a little messy but Ken managed to clear the bowl of everything.

A few minutes after noon Ken logged on to see if Karena had e-mailed him. Just as Ken logged on a new message popped up from Karena. It read, "I'm downloading your file dogface. Stay online if you are there."

Karena was expecting pictures and was pleasantly surprised at receiving a video clip. He did a perfect job at taping the scene. The video showed a great view of his balls and cock and his pee. She enjoyed watching his cock grow right in the middle of his peeing. She even got a great view of his face when he crawled to and from the tree. Although he was on his hand and knees, she could tell that he was tall with broad shoulders. He was not all muscles but he was a big strong man. It was silly to see such a big man acting so submissive and dog like. He was her pet and she controlled him. She was pleased with who her pet was and how he submitted to her. Karena fingered herself as she watched the clip over and over again. What excited Karena the most was the fact the he was peeing like dog because of her. He was humiliating himself and doing perverse things to please and obey her. This dominant power was becoming more addictive and exciting to Karena by the minute. Feeling very dominant and pleased, she sent an e-mail to Ken.

"Great job dog boy. I knew you could do it. Mistress Karena knows what's best for you. I knew you were a puppy slut. How pathetic that your little pee-pee grew hard while you peed. I guess you really like being a dog. Don't feel bad, it was meant to be. All men are animals deep down. All men should spend time on all fours. Did you obey my orders and wear your collar and chain while you drove to your pee spot?"

Ken was hoping she would not ask about this. He could lie about wearing the robe, but he felt he needed to be honest with her. "Mistress, I did enjoy peeing like a dog for you. I am so horny and I want to cum really bad. I did wear my collar and chain as instructed, but I have to admit that I did not go naked. I wore a robe to my car. I know that you know what's best for me but I just couldn't take the chance of being seen by neighbors. Please forgive me."

Karena was impressed with his honesty. She wanted to let him know that, but she also wanted him to know that he should obey her. "Well dogboy, I'm glad you were honest with me. However, you did not follow my orders so you still need to be punished. Since you did such a great job with the video and you were honest, I will go easy on you. As punishment you must do the following:

Go back to the same store where you bought the penis dildo and buy yourself a leather cock and ball strap. Send me a copy of the receipt. Make sure the same clerk rings up your order! After you purchase it ask to use the restroom, then go and put it on. Take the package that it came in and your shopping bag back to the cashier and ask if she can throw it away for you. I want her to know that you couldn't wait to try on your new toy. Think of this as your cock collar. It must remain on at all times. Wouldn't it be nice to have a dog tag for this collar? I think so. Buy the same color and style tag that you have on your neck collar. Have it engraved 'Karena's little cock' and attach it to your cock harness. Complete this task by Sunday night, got it?"

Ken though the punishment was harder than what Karena was implying. He knew it would be very difficult and humiliating for him to go through with the punishment but he did not want to anger her any more so he willingly replied, "Yes. Mistress. Thank you for going so easy on me."

"Very good puppy. I'm feeling generous right now. You may cum into your dog bowl and lick it up like a good pet. Get started and let me know when you are done."

Ken didn't waste anytime. He stood infront of his bowl and masturbated. He balls were swollen and full of cum. He aimed his cock at the bowl and stroked away. He wanted to take his time and enjoy the pleasure, but he was so horny and excited at the chance to orgasm that he could not control himself. His cock bulged in his hands and large squirts of cum shot into the bowl. It was a long intense orgasm that shook his whole body. Every inch of his skin vibrated in ecstasy. This was probably the most cum that Ken had ever produced from an orgasm. The bottom of the bowl was completely covered in cum. Ken hopped down on his hands and knees and lapped it up. He was beginning to enjoy the taste of cum. When he was finished he e-mailed Karena thanking her and letting her know that he was done and that he licked up all his creamy cum.

Karena replied, " Good boy cum puppy. As an extra bonus you can sleep in tomorrow and skip you morning masturbation routine. Keep following my weekend rules. I've spent enough time with you this weekend so I don't want to hear from you until Sunday night."

Ken was a little disappointed that Karena was signing off for the rest of the weekend, but it was probably for the best since Ken had a few orders from Karena to carry out. He was nervous about his punishment. However he decided not to procrastinate because it might take him a few trips to the novelty store to catch the same sales clerk. His instincts were right. It took two trips to the store for him to find the same sales clerk.

On the first visit, he browsed around the store for about a half hour looking for the young college girl. He could not find her, but he was able to find a cock and ball harness that fit Miss Karena's description. He remembered its location and left the store. On the second visit to the store, he recognized the sales woman immediately. Her presence immediately evoked erotic feelings in Ken. His cock swelled in his jeans as he made his way to the display of harnesses. He was extremely scared and hesitant about following Miss Karena's orders but he had already decided to just go through with it as quickly as possible.

Ken made his way to the register with his cock and ball harness. His cheeks were already burning with embarrassment. The young sales girl cheerfully greeted him and rung up his order. With his eyes cast downward, Ken meekly asked if there was a restroom he could use.

She replied, "Our restroom is not public, but its empty in here and you seem like a decent guy so go ahead and use it. It's through the back door and to the left."

Ken thanked the girl and navigated to the restroom. In the restroom he dropped his pants and pulled out the harness. It was leather with several straps and silver snaps. He had never worn any type of harness on his cock before. It took him a few minutes to figure out where all the straps belonged. One wrapped tightly around the base of his cock, another strap circled just above his balls forcing them downward and a third strap attached to the front and back of the second strap, separating his balls to each side. After 15 minutes of struggling with the straps and snaps, he finally had the harness in place. Now his cock and balls felt very tight and confined. It seemed to force more blood into his shaft, making his cock feel even harder and more sensitive. Ken enjoyed the constraining feeling and was glad that his mistress made him get a harness.

Ken's cock was oozing precum from all the maneuvering of his cock and balls to get the harness on. Mistress Karena's training was paying off because Ken instinctively scooped up the precum with his finger and licked it up. He was quickly developing the habits of an obedient slut boy. After licking up the last drop of precum, he pulled up his pants and walked out of the restroom. Ken tried to remain calm as he walked towards the sales clerk with the empty product box and shopping bag. He walked slowly but he could not control the warm red blush from spreading across his face. He could not control the large bulge in his pants and he could not hide the humiliation in his voice. "ah...miss... could you throw this away for me please." Ken held out the trash.

The sales clerk's lips formed a knowing smile and then shot an accusing look at Ken. She did not take the trash from him "You didn't make a sticky mess in the bathroom did you?" Her gaze glared down at the large bulge in his pants.

Ken's worst fears had come true. He knew the sales clerk would figure out that he put the harness on. He was hoping that she would be as embarrassed about the situation as he was, and just let it go. Instead she was confronting him about his perverted action. He was unsure what to say. His humiliation multiplied and he felt vulnerable and inferior infront of this young woman. He could not look her in the eyes. With eyes cast downward he uttered, "uh...uh...no...I didn't do anything. I just put it on. Sorry"

Ken wanted to run out of the store, but she continued the dialog. Her tone was more curious and bit mocking. "No need to apologize then." She took the empty box and trash and glanced back at the bulge in his pants. "You seem to be enjoying it. How does the harness fit your cock and balls?"

Never in his life did Ken imagine that he would be describing the feel of a cock and ball harness to a young sales clerk. A week ago he didn't even know such a wonderful contraption existed. "Umm. Good I guess. It feels a little tight."

"That's the way it's supposed to be. I'm glad you like it and I hope you get a lot of use out of it."

Ken thanked the girl and turned to leave. Just as he approached the door the sales woman shouted out his name. "Mr. Carlson!" Ken tuned around, astonished at how she knew his name. She was staring down at his receipt which he left in the bag. Since he paid by credit card his name had printed on the receipt. "You better keep your receipt in case you have any problems." Ken walked back to the counter and took the receipt. She also handed him a small bag and gave him a flirty smile. "Here's a little something extra for you Ken. My name is Miss Jen. Please come again."

He thought it was odd that a younger girl would introduce herself to him using the salutation "Miss." It implied that she was superior and commanded respect. However, he was still embarrassed and flustered from the whole situation so he just thanked her and left the store.

He got in his car and opened the small bag from Miss Jen. It contained a small rubber cock ring. Ken was extremely horny and aroused so he decided to put it on. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. Gently he pushed the ring over his penis head and slid it down his shaft. He pushed it down until it rested against the cock strap that he was already wearing. Now he had double the pressure at the base of his cock. Ken left his cock hanging out as he drove. He headed to the pet store to pick up the tag for his cock collar. On the way to the store he had trouble controlling his urges. He continually stroked his sensitive and swollen shaft. Precum kept oozing out and he used it to lubricate his rod. He stroked himself to the brink of orgasm and then stopped. He repeated this several times enjoying the self torture. He pulled and tugged on the cock and ball harness. The tightness and tugging on his balls caused pleasurable sensations that almost sent him over the edge. He was mad at himself for not controlling his urges because now he wanted to cum so bad but he did not have permission. Ken pulled into the parking lot and calmed himself down.

Thankfully the pet store had a self service engraving machine so he didn't have to ask someone to engrave the word's "Karena's little cock." He put his money in the machine, typed in the word to be engraved, and selected a red dog bone shaped tag which matched the one for his neck collar. The machine quickly engraved the tag and dropped it into a slot for Ken to retrieve. Ken was excited to have another physical object that tied him to his Mistress. Little by little his online relationship and fantasies were creeping into reality. Ken picked up the tag and reviewed the engraving. His cock twitched and swelled in his pants when he read the words. Satisfied with the result he quickly went to his car.

Ken could have waited until he got home to put on the tag. However, he was so aroused and horny that he could not wait. He moved his car to the back of the lot, away from the other parked cars. Then he undid his jeans and slid them down to his thighs. He attached the thin metal loop on the tag to the cock strap that went between his balls. The shiny red metal accented the leather harness perfectly. Ken felt a stronger sense of submissiveness with the tag attached to his cock and balls. The tag was symbolic of Karena's ownership of his cock. It was her cock to do with as she pleased. She controlled his orgasms and she controlled his pleasure. Ken wished she were there in person to see the tag and order him around. He wanted to cum so bad. He rushed home to tell Karena about his morning experience and to beg to be allowed to cum.

Sunday morning Karena logged on to check her e-mails and was amused to see several from Ken. The first e-mail contained a copy of his receipt for the cock and ball harness. Karena verified that the store address and clerk# matched the receipt from his dildo purchase. She also noted that his full name and credit card number were on the receipt. She chuckled at the opportunities this presented. Next she read his detailed accounting of how humiliated and embarrassed he was from putting the on harness in the store's bathroom and having the sales girl confront him about it. He noted that the sales girl called him back into the store because he forgot his receipt and that she gave him a free cock ring. It ended with him begging for permission to cum. Karena became aroused and horny knowing that he was doing all of this because of her. She could tell that he was following all of her orders and that was sexually aroused from it all.

The second e-mail contained a video clip of him peeing like a dog. Karena noted that it was the same location that he peed before and that he instantly grew an erection once he started peeing in front of the camera. She could tell it was a different video because now he was wearing the leather cock and ball harness that he just purchased. She was impressed that he was already wearing it. His balls looked so tight in the harness. Karena's arousal intensified and she started to finger her pussy in her panties. She watched the clip several times imagining that she was ordering him to lift his leg and pee like a dog. She wished she were there to pull him around on his leash and make him bark at her command.

After Karena viewed the clip a few times she finally read the accompanying text from Ken. It was more begging for permission to cum. It read

"Please Miss Karena may I cum. I have been a good puppyslut for you. I am very horny and don't think I can last longer. Please let me cum. My balls are so full they are aching. Precum has been leaking out of my cock all day and I have been licking it up like a good slut. I need release. Please let me cum."

Karena was thrilled to know that he licked up his precum without an order from her. She knew that men do not like to eat their own cum and that they only agree to it when they are aroused and on edge. He was learning to be a good slut. His words and begging were desperate and pathetic and they intensified Karena's pleasure. She closed her eyes and cupped three fingers inside her cunt. She pressed and squeezed her clitoris causing her body to shudder. She was ready to cum but first she wanted to read his last e-mail.

Her sticky hands controlled the mouse and she opened the next e-mail. This one contained more begging and a close-up picture of his balls and cock bound in the leather harness. A red tag dangled below his balls and she could clearly read the engraved words "Karena's little cock." Karena was glad she read this e-mail last because it sent her over the edge. The tag was evidence that she owned and controlled his cock. Knowing that a tag with her name on it was attached to Ken's balls caused an erotic spasm in her mind. She felt like a supreme queen ruling over Ken. For a moment her mind left the earthly world and found a new erotic dimension. Her pussy clenched around her fingers. She humped her fingers and screamed in ecstasy as warm tingling waves coursed through her body.

When her emotions returned to normal, Karena assessed her situation with Ken. She had strong control over Ken even though he was not there in person. He was on edge and his prolonged arousal was affecting his thoughts and sense of normalcy. She knew this because of the increasing number of mistakes or risky exposures he was allowing. When they first met he was cautious about letting personal information slip out. Now he was sending pictures with his face visible and he had inadvertently sent her his full name and credit card number. Karena had read a lot about female supremacy and how women could control and manipulate men by teasing them and keeping them on the brink of orgasm. She had always wondered how much truth there was in what she read. Now she knew that it was all true. Ken could not think straight and was increasingly relying on her for direction. This pleased Karena. Her pussy quivered from the knowledge.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,224 Followers