Dominating Ken Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers

Miss Jen left one outfit on the counter. She picked it up and held it up to her body. It was a leather corset. "By the way. This one is for me. I've been wanting to buy this for a long time. Thanks for the gift honey. Maybe I'll wear it for you one day. You would like that, wouldn't you sissy?"

Ken was on the verge of cumming from Miss D's erotic assault. He could feel the wetness on his panties from all the precum leaking out. A small wet spot was forming on his pants. Ken just nodded his head in agreement. When the charge receipt printed out, Miss Jen put it on the counter to sign. Miss D firmly gripped his cock through his pants and pulled him over to the counter using his cock as a leash. Ken was powerless and at her mercy. He had no choice but to follow. As soon as he signed the receipt Miss D stopped touching his cock and said, "that's a good girl. I knew a little cock teasing would change your mind. It's pathetic how easy it is to manipulate sissy boys."

Ken knew that she was right. Her teasing was driving him crazy and all he cared about right now was being pleasured and wanting to cum. He was disappointed and sexually frustrated that Miss D stopped her teasing when he was about to cum.

Miss Jen pushed the shopping bags towards Ken and said, "thanks for shopping with us. I know you'll be back soon. Maybe next time you'll be allowed to cum sissy."

Both girls giggled at his frustrated and needy look. Ken didn't want to leave. He was enjoying the teasing and attention. However, it was obvious that the girls were done with him for the day. He picked up his bags and headed out of the store. Ken's heart pounded fiercely as he rushed to his car. He prayed the no one would be outside a notice that he was wearing a bra.

Fortunately he made it to his car without an embarrassing incident. His pulse was quick with excitement on the ride home. His cock remained hard and the wet spot on his pants grew larger. Ken could not believe how excited he was from the whole experience. This was his first real brush with domination and feminization. Part of his mind was telling him that what happened was crazy and silly. It was embarrassing and he wanted it all to stop. On the other hand the attention and teasing he was getting was incredible. A much larger part of his mind was thrilled and energized from the experience. The pleasure and arousal that both girls brought him was far better than anything he had experienced before. Their control and manipulation over him was exciting to Ken. His recent experiences with Miss Jen, Miss D, and Miss Kareena were reinforcing the idea that other women become excited at dominating him and dressing him in pretty feminine clothes. Ken did not realize it yet, but he was slowly accepting the feminine lifestyle.

At home Ken took off his clothes, but left on the lingerie. He couldn't help but stop and look at himself in a full length mirror. He had to admit to himself that the red lace bra was very sexy and the stockings nicely accented his muscular legs. He was feeling extremely horny and randy. Ken pulled out his glossy pink lipstick and applied it to his lips. Next he got a bottle of pink nail polish and painted his nails. He had never worn a color on his nails before and he admired how girlish it made his fingers look. Ken's left hand slid around his hard cock and he began to slowly stroke it. Precum instantly dribbled out. Ken used his forefinger to rub it around the tip of his cock. He imagined it was Miss Kareena's hand that was doing this. Ken took his other hand and gently squeezed and pulled his balls through the soft silk panties. He felt so kinky and slutty at what we was doing. In a matter of minutes Ken was on edge and ready to explode. He slowed his stroking down so that he barely touched his cock. It twitched in his hand. His balls were swollen and full of cum. Ken knew that one firm stroke of his cock would ignite a powerful explosion deep in his loins. He was teetering on the edge and he wanted to cum very bad. For a moment he considered doing it. His strong desires almost caused him to disobey Miss Kareena and self indulge in an orgasm. Somehow he managed to refrain from proceeding. He let go of his cock and took several deep breaths. He had never been so close to the edge before. His pulse was racing, his heart was pounding, and perspiration was beading on his forehead. It was a wonderful feeling.

Ken finally calmed himself down and decided to e-mail Miss Kareena. He wrote a lengthy e-mail describing Miss Jen and his shopping experience. He told her that he was wearing the bra, garter, stockings, and panties and the he almost had an orgasm as he admired himself in them. He admitted that he skipped work because he was too excited and nervous about his assignment. Ken purposely left out the details about him trying on several outfits and being dominated by Miss Jen and Miss D. He did not even mention Miss D in his e-mail and he referred to Miss Jen as just Jen. He left out the details because he was embarrassed at how these young girls were able to easily manipulate and control him. He was also unsure of how Miss Kareena would react to the situation. He didn't know if she would be jealous, mad, or excited at what happened. Ken did mention that Jen had figured out that he was buying the panties and lingerie for himself and that she referred to him as a sissy boy and was glad to help him pick out the right sizes.

To Be Continued...

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers