Dominating Ken Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers

Ken was so aroused from being denied an orgasm so long. His mind was fragile and easy to manipulate in his current state. He shifted into baby girl mode. "Yes. Please let me wear big girl panties."

Ken's attention darted to the front of the store when he heard the door open. His body tensed with fright from being in such a vulnerable and exposed position in the middle of the store. Miss D remained calm and unconcerned. Ken relaxed slightly when he realized it was Miss Jen.

Although Miss Jen and Ken had only briefly met before, Miss Jen walked in with complete control and dominance. Miss Jen approached the two of them. "Well, well, well. I see Miss D is taking care of our sissy-boy."

Miss D replied, "Yes. Look at those cute girlie panties. The poor boy had his little pee-pee pushed between his legs like a pussy."

The two teenage mistresses laughed at Ken's predicament. Miss D continued, "and look at those cute girlie panties and that cute pink bow around his little cock. He really is a baby-girl."

Miss Jen giggled and took the measurements from Miss D. "Hmm let's see if we can find some sexy items for our sissy boy." She made Ken follow her around the store as she browsed through the various racks. Occasionally she would hold a bra or nightgown against Ken and comment on how sexy it would look on him. After about 10 minutes she had a handful of bra's, panties, and night gowns. First she sent Ken back to a dressing room with a matching white bra, garter belt, thong, and stocking set. "Try these on sweetie. Come on out when you're done. I want to see how they look on you.

Ken's cock was pulsing hard from the pure perverseness of what was happening. It seemed surreal to him. He was actually going to try on women's lingerie. He took the items from Miss Jen and headed back to the dressing room. He heard Miss Jen and Miss D whisper to each other and giggle as he walked away

As soon as Ken undressed, his cock popped out and swelled to its full size. He stared at the items on the hangers infront of him. They were soft, pretty, and delicate. The bra was decorated in fancy white lace. The garter belt was silky and accented with lace that matched the bra. He was starting to get excited to wear them. First he pulled on the white thong. The silk triangle in the front was soft and smooth and it sent shivers up and down his spine. He barely noticed the thin silk string that snuggled between his ass cheeks. Ken wondered how women could wear them without being aroused all day. The thong was just the right size for him. It felt very comfortable compared to the little girl panties that Miss Kareena had made him wear. He enjoyed the soft comfortable feeling and was glad that Miss Kareena had allowed him to buy big girl panties. Although the thong fit him appropriately, his balls hung out the bottom a little bit and his hard cock bulged out of the top. There was not much Ken could do about it so he just moved on with feminizing himself.

Ken pulled on the white stockings. As he pulled the soft feminine material over his legs it sent shivers through his body. He was surprised at how the stockings stretched and conformed to his legs. He admired his legs in the mirror and was amazed at how well they accentuated his muscular legs. Had it not been for the hair on his legs, he would have passed for a sexy leg model. The lacy stocking tops made him feel very girlish and feminine. He was becoming more aroused by the minute.

The garter belt proved to be a little tricky for Ken. It was a little tight around his waist and he had trouble getting the back clips attached to the stockings, but eventually he got everything into place. Finally he made an attempt at the bra. Ken found it very awkward to reach around and try and buckle the strap. He struggled with it for a few minutes and then was interrupted by a knock.

Miss Jen called through the door, "You o.k. in there sissy?"

Ken replied, "ahhh....yeah...I'm almost done. I'm having a little problem with the bra."

Miss Jen did not hesitate. She opened the door and walked in. She laughed at the sight of a 30 year old man dressed like a whore, trying to put on a bra, with his cock sticking out of his panties. Ken suddenly felt exposed and embarrassed but Miss Jen quickly wiped away those thoughts. She placed her hand on the front of the silk panties and began rubbing Ken's cock. "I see you're enjoying being a sissy-boy. You like wearing these pretty girl clothes don't you?"

The soft friction of the silk rubbing over his sensitive shaft weakened Ken. He could not think straight. The young Miss Jen instantly had him wrapped around her finger. All he could do was mutter. "Yes."

Jen stopped rubbing his cock and moved behind him. She made Ken face the full length mirror in the dressing room. She took the bra straps and snapped them in place. "There you go darling. It just takes a little practice. Look how pretty and sexy you are."

Miss Jen's fingers slowly and lightly slid down Ken's sides and across his stomach. Her feathery massage was causing Ken's body to tingle and his cock to twitch. He stared at himself in the mirror and felt a little strange to see his body clothed in such delicate and soft undergarments. They hid his masculinity and brought out a gentle girlish feeling within. He did not know what was happening to his emotions. Part of his mind was telling him this was wrong and crazy and that he should stop what he was doing. However, it excited him to know that he was doing something so perverted for Miss Kareena. He knew she would be pleased at his obedience and her pleasure is what mattered to him. He was also enjoying the attention he was getting from Miss Jen and Miss D. They were both beautiful young girls and he could not resist their sex appeal. In the back of his mind Ken was hoping that the situation would lead to an exciting sexual experience with Miss Jen and maybe even Miss D. That fantasy and his desire to please Miss Kareena was enough justification for Ken to humiliate himself by wearing women's lingerie.

Miss Jen's hand moved down to his cock and she began rubbing it through the panties. "Such a pretty whore. You're Mistress is going to be pleased with this outfit. Tell me what's your Mistress's name?"

Ken's cock was dripping precum. He was struggling to keep himself for cumming. He replied to Miss Jen in deep breaths. "Her name is Mistress Kareena." Then he pleaded to Miss Jen, "Please stop rubbing my cock. You're going to make me cum."

Miss Jen moved her hand to the top of his cock and she used her fingers to rub the pre-cum all over Ken's sensitive cock head. She could tell that he was struggling to hold back and that he was close to the edge. His excitement fueled a passionate erotic fire in Jen's pussy. She loved the control she had over Ken. Jen was experienced at teasing men and she knew that he could last a little longer. She also knew that his mind was focused on the pleasure that she was giving him and that she had him under her complete control. Her pussy quivered at this control and his desperateness. "Don't you want to cum sweetie?"

"Yes...very badly...but Miss Kareena has ordered me not to cum without her permission. Please stop. I can't last much longer. Please stop rubbing my cock."

Miss Jen gently licked and sucked Ken's ear lobe. She moaned into his ear, while continuing to rub the precum around his cock head. "Mmmmm I just love to tease sissy boy's and rub their boy pussies. Ask me to stop rubbing your pussy and maybe I'll be nice."

"Please Miss Jen, stop rubbing my pussy." Referring to his cock as a pussy almost sent him over the edge. Fortunately for Ken, Miss Jen stopped rubbing his boy pussy. He took a few deep breaths and was able to recover.

Miss Jen stepped back and giggled at Ken. "This is soo much fun. My pussy is all wet from seeing your little clitty swollen and full of cum. Your cock's so small it might as well be a pussy." Jen giggled again. "So tell me about your Mistress. What does she look like?"

" I don't know. I uh...I met her online."

Miss Jen laughed out loud. "You're kidding right?"

"No, I have never seen her."

"I've got to tell Dee this one. Follow me."

Ken had no choice but to follow Jen. She took his hand and led him out of the dressing room and into the store. This was the first time Ken walked in his new outfit and he was aware of every sensation. He could feel the tightness of the bra around his chest. He could feel the garter straps stretching and rubbing along his thighs as he walked. The stockings felt comfortably tight around his legs. He was aware of the thong pressing between his ass cheeks and rubbing his asshole. The combination of these sensations heightened his arousal and made him feel girlish and horny.

Jen found Dee and excitedly announced, "Miss D, do you believe that all the perverted things this sissy has done is from obeying an online Mistress? Isn't that pathetic? He hasn't even met her and he's humiliated himself for her and dressed up like a cheap whore."

Miss D laughed. "How pathetic. You must really want to be girl."

Ken tried to defend himself, "No, I don't. I..I don't know how this happened. I just wanted to please her."

Jen started massaging his cock again. "This must be a real treat to have two pretty girls paying attention to you."

Miss D moved infront of Ken and gently pulled his balls while Jen rubbed his cock. Once again Ken was on the edge. Ken moaned, "Yes, this is amazing."

Miss Jen pressed him, "So you like having us tease you like this while you're dressed as a whore."

Ken didn't want the pleasure to stop so he just agreed, "Yes."

Miss D added, "We like teasing sissy-boy's."

Jen commented, "I bet you'd like to put that little cock of yours in my tight young pussy wouldn't you?"

Ken nodded his head yes.

"It's a shame you can't cum. You want to obey your Mistress don't you? Do you think you could put your cock into my teenage pussy without cumming?"

The teasing from Miss D and Miss Jen and the dirty talk was bringing Ken closer to the edge. The thought of fucking Miss Jen excited him. The fact that she was only 18 was even more enticing. He knew that he would explode inside her immediately, but now his thoughts were short-term and all he cared about was release. He lied just to make it happen. "Yes. I could put my cock in you without cumming. Please let me put my cock in your pussy."

Suddenly Ken felt a sharp pain in his groin. Miss Jen squeezed his balls hard causing him to double over in pain. She pushed him down onto his back and pressed her foot on his balls. Miss D stood over Ken with a look of dominance and seriousness.

Miss Jen scolded Ken. "You're such a slut. You wouldn't last more than 3 seconds in my pussy with that pathetic thing. You have a pussy not a cock. My pussy is for real men, not sissy's like you. Ken's cock was soft from the pain and for fear of what she was going to do next. Miss Jen smiled at his fear. She began to gently massage hi cock with her foot. Ken could not control himself. His cock instantly grew hard again.

"One thing is certain. You are a weak pathetic sissy-boy and I control your cock. I can make it hard and I can make it soft. You like this don't you slut?"

Ken nodded his head in agreement. Miss Jen ordered him to stand up and go back to the dressing rooms. For the next 1/2 hour the teenage mistresses made Ken model various lingerie. He wore bras, teddies, night gowns, and even a beautiful corset. Ken was their little Barbie doll to play dress up with. At first it was a bit humiliating, but Ken was enjoying the attention he was getting. The slight glimmer of hope that he would get to see these beautiful girls naked kept him obedient and willing to put up with their game. The chance of him scoring with such young and beautiful girls was slim and so he did not want to upset them. His sexual lust and taboo desires pushed him to a deeper level of perverseness and submissiveness. Both Miss D and Miss Jen continually commented on how pretty he looked and they frequently would touch and squeeze his cock and ass through the silk lingerie. The whole experience was keeping Ken at a heightened level of arousal and turning his mind into a childlike state. He was their princess to play with. He wanted to be one of the girls so that the fun could continue and he just did as he was told.

The last outfit he tried on was the one that Miss Kareena had instructed him to purchase. It was a red lace bra, garter belt, thong panties, and white stockings. Miss Jen laughed at him. "You look like such a whore. You just need a little perfume and you'll be the perfect slut."

Miss Jen pulled out a small perfume spray bottle from behind the cash register. She sprayed a generous amount on Ken's neck. The sweet aroma engulfed Ken and the smell seemed to make his cock twitch.

Miss Jen lightly kissed his neck sending chills through his body. Ken's body was trembling from the intimate gesture. "Such a pretty slut. I know you're just dying to be fucked aren't you? Would you like me to put my girl cock in your little pussy hole."

Ken thought about what she just asked. He did feel like a slutty whore. He guessed she was talking about fucking him up the ass. The mere thought of this made his asshole tingle with anticipation. Ken didn't know what was happening to him. A few weeks ago he would have cringed at the thought of being fucked up the ass. A few weeks ago his common sense would have told him to not mess with teenage girls in a sexual way. Now he could not control his thoughts. A sensual and seductive tigress was manipulating his mind and body. His cocked ached for release and that's all he could think about. He became excited at the though of Miss Jen fucking him up the ass and so he begged like a little school girl. "Yes. Miss Jen, please fuck me. Please fuck my pussy."

Miss Jen was amused at his pleading and she decided to toy with him a bit. "Pull your panties down sweetie and show Miss D and myself that pussy."

Ken's heart pounded with excitement and his cock twitched in anticipation. He pulled the red silk panties down to his thighs and turned around to show them his ass. Miss Jen said, "Bend over and pull that pussy open for me darling. Let me see what you got."

Ken could not believe how far this was going. His online relationship with Miss Kareena seemed like a big step to Ken when he first met her. Now he was actually being controlled and humiliated in person by a teenage goddess with her friend watching. He felt ashamed at what he was doing but he could not deny the extreme excitement he was experiencing. His willpower was gone and he submitted to his dark desires. Ken bent forward and spread his ass cheeks wide, exposing his pussy hole for Miss Jen and Miss D. The stretching brought more pleasure to Ken.

Miss Jen lightly slid her fingertip around his pussy causing Ken's cock to twitch and causing Ken to moan quietly. The sensations were new and strange and very erotic. "Your pussy is so tight darling? Are you a virgin here?"

"Yes. Mistress. I've never had anything in my pussyhole."

"oohhh. Naughty slut. I don't think your pussy is ready for me yet. Besides, you need to obey you're mistress. Isn't this the outfit she wanted you to buy?"

Ken was extremely aroused and sexually frustrated. He wanted release very bad and the idea of Miss Jen fucking him up the ass was driving him crazy. His was mad at Miss Jen for reminding him of his commitment to Miss Kareena because he didn't want the fun to stop. However he obediently replied, "Yes. Mistress. This is the outfit."

"Well then I guess were done here. Pull up your panties slut, get dressed, and meet me at the cash register," ordered Miss Jen. She picked up the pile of lingerie that Ken had tried on and headed to the front of the store.

Ken started to take off the bra, but Miss D stopped him. "No, no, sweetie. You're a big girl now and big girls wear bras don't they? You dressed like such a pretty whore and you should stay that way. Let me help you get dressed."

Ken was surprised at her order. He did not want to wear a bra in public because he knew his shirt did little to hide the shapely bra. He did not want to go out in public looking like a sissy boy but he did not want to disobey Miss D and Miss Jen. Their dominance and seductiveness were incredible and Ken found himself willing to embarrass himself so that he could please them and continue his relationship with them. Miss D did not give him a choice in the matter. She picked up his shirt and helped him pull it over his head and the bra. The t-shirt was tight and the form of the bra was obvious underneath the shirt. Miss D handed him his pants to wear overtop the garter, panties, and stockings. Ken pleaded with Miss D, "Please don't make me wear the bra. I can't go out in public like this."

Miss D smiled at his defiance. Her pussy quivered knowing that he was trembling inside in fear of public humiliation. "Oh yes you can and yes you will," she said firmly. Miss D took Ken's hand and forcefully led him to the front counter where Miss Jen was ringing up his order

Miss Jen rang up the last few items as Ken approached. She read the total off to him. "That will be $475.32."

The total shocked him. "Uhh... Miss Jen. I wasn't going to get all the stuff. I just need the items I'm wearing and a few pairs of panties."

"Ohh, but Kenny darling, you looked so cute and pretty in all theses things. You must buy them and wear them every night."

"Yes, but I can't afford all that. Maybe just a few items."

Miss Jen listened but she dismissed his comments and started bagging his items. "Nonsense Kenny. You can afford it. You just need to prioritize how you spend your money and right now this is your priority, right?"

Ken didn't like where this was going. He had no intentions on spending that much money. "Well...uh... I don't know..."

Miss Jen interrupted, "..You do want to obey Miss Kareena don't you?"

"Yes."

"And you need my help right?"

Ken thought for a second and realized she was right. Without her help he would not be able to complete the tasks from Miss Kareena. "Yes."

"And you are enjoying all of this aren't you?" While Miss Jen asked the question, Miss D came over and hugged Ken from behind. Her hand reached around and started rubbing Ken's crotch. His cock was hard and swelling. Miss D lightly kissed his neck and nibbled his earlobe.

Ken closed his eyes and savored the wonderful feeling. She was young and pretty. Her perfume invaded his thoughts and easily broke down his already shattered willpower. Ken moaned, "Yes, but..."

Miss Jen was quick with her interrogation "...and you'd like to continue to see Miss D and myself, right?"

Ken wasn't sure if he liked where this line of questioning was going, but he found himself immersed in the pleasure from Miss D. He did not want it to stop. He continued to agree with everything. "Yes."

"Well then, you owe it to us to buy all these things. I need to hit my sales quota you know. Besides, I can't sell these items after you've had your nasty cock all over them."

In the course of fondling Ken, Miss D managed to get a hold of Ken's wallet and pull out his credit card. She flicked it out in front Ken and it landed on the counter. Miss Jen picked it up with a devious smile and ran it through the credit card machine. Miss D continued to stroke Ken's cock. With one hand she squeezed his left bra cup and whispered into his ear. "Good girl. Now you'll have something sexy to wear everyday."

The gesture of squeezing his tit was silly, but to Ken's frazzled mind it was symbolic of his girlish state and his submissiveness. For a moment he felt like a girl being fondled and ravished. He closed his eyes and forgot about the credit card and the large bill. The pleasure coursing through his body outweighed the need to protest. He stood there and let the girls financially and physically take advantage of him and control him.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers