All Comments on 'Dominatrix and Public Humiliation'

by Closetfaggotnyc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zona_loserzona_loseralmost 8 years ago
omg

loved that story,, please give me her number

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
almost exactly like me

This is almost exactly my situation. The background of your story at the beginning is exactly me -- I'm also a closet faggot, I call phonesex lines and talk to both men & women about how I'm living a secret gay CD life, I get fucked regularly by men with big cocks which I love to suck, I buy lingerie in stores & I tell the salesgirls that the clothes are for me (like you, I find it embarrassing but oh so exciting too), I love being called "faggot" especially in public, I recently called a Mistress for the first time, and my name is also David (what a coincidence !!!). The main difference is that I don't like being spit at or spit on by a Mistress or by anyone. When I visited Mistress Angelique for the 1st time she dressed me so sexy, we went out in public to the local Mall both dressed as sluts, she called me her "sissy submissive cocksucking faggot bitch" (I loved it & like you I said it out loud in public while we were eating lunch), and then afterwards at her dungeon she fucked me deep and hard with her big strapon while I sucked my big dildo cock. I can't wait to read the next chapter of your story when you tell us what happened in her dungeon. Please continue.

KinkystoriesKinkystoriesalmost 5 years ago
amazing

such a good kinky story, i will be reading it over and over, i cant wait for the next chapter about the dungeon portion of the session

maybe his next public session with her could involve a large but plug

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Have you ever thought

That maybe instead of paying a dominatrix, you could instead use that money to see a mental health counsellor? I'm being serious, why spend your life in such a fucked up mental state, get some professional help to address your issues. Hookers and sex workers are only too happy to take money from people like yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous