All Comments on 'Domineering Executive'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 263 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where are Real Men

I never have and suppose I never will understand a man that gets off watching some other man with his wife. My wife and I were at a company party that was held in a beautiful Ballroom. I had recently been injured on a job off for 3 weeks recovering but was still using a cane to walk. There was roughly seventy-five to a hundred people at this party. There was plenty of good food any kind of a drink you wanted and a very nice dance floor. My wife and I love to dance but in my condition not much was going to happen with me that night except for set and talk with coworkers coworkers. The DJ announced that this next song was a beautiful love song for couple's. It was Dolly Parton's I Will Always Love You one of my most favorite songs of her. I looked at my wife and said do you want to try this she said she would love to if I could handle it I said it's worth a try. Before I get ahead of myself there was also employees from other locations attending the party. But most of those who attended from other locations were upper management. I had met some of them most of them were pretty nice people. One in particular that stuck out to me was a man named William Roberts. I put him in a class of an arrogant a******* thinking he was better than everybody else. Don't get me wrong he was a nice looking guy told Bill dark hair but he also thought he was a ladies man. Back to the dance after my wife and I were only day it's for for a couple minutes I started feeling weak getting dizzy and said I better sit down our table was there real close different co-workers came up to check on me. As we sat there after two workers had walked away William walked up and asked could not handle it must be a little weak. I just glared at him he asked if he could dance with the lady I said that lady is my wife Julie. You may ask her it would be fine with me for a dance or two. After they was on the Dance Floor the CEO of the company and largest owner Chris Miller came up to me to sit down and visit complimenting me on all the jobs I have been involved with everything was on a plus. then he asked where Julie was? I told him she was out on the dance floor with William. A turd and loved and I looked at the same time just as William had put his hand on Julie's behind. He looked at me and you could tell that he disapproved of Williams actions he looked at me and said you better get that under control Steve before it gets out of hand. I asked what would I be allowed to do could it happen here. He said do what I thought was proper. I said that hand looks like it is about to have damage from being in the wrong place. He just kind of chuckled and said I will have your back I won't be too far from here if something should develop I couldn't handle. He got up patting me on the back and saying good luck buddy won't be too long I think you will be working up the company ladder thanks a lot for all you have done for me. As William and Julie had turned to where she looked at me I motioned with my finger to come she mouthed okay I also mouth get his hand off your butt while putting my hand on my butt and slinging it out away from my butt so she would understand what I meant. She looked at me puzzled so I figured she couldn't figure out what I was saying when the song ended she broke away walking back to our table. William was following close as they approached he had a big smile Cock of the Walk better than me look on his face and laughed shame you can't keep your wife satisfied that's when I brought the cane around and hit him so freaking hard on the right hand it was swelling immediately. My wife asked what that was about I said I suppose you did not feel his hand on your butt. William said what u s o b I will have you fired immediately. that's when I laughed out loud because I seen Chris walking up behind him. Chris tapped him on the shoulder William not knowing who it was spun around swollen neck Chris Chris duct the swing and slug William so hard he fell backwards knocking and back on our table with it collapsing and making one heck of a ruckus. Chris was looking down at William and said report to my office Monday morning at 7:30 a.m. . William got up together his self looked at me like he was pissed I still had to Kane in my hand hoping he would try something but he turned and walked away. Chris apologize to my wife and I saying that he had been looking into questionable things that William had been doing and this had draw the line. I thanked him he also looked at me and said I would like for you to come by around 10 Monday morning in my office I need somebody in upper management it looks to me like you are do for it I have been watching you through the years. I thanked him for everything and my wife also look at him and thanked him. After everything settled down Julie and I was sitting there talking and she apologized for letting it get out of hand. I said that arrogance so and so need to put in his place where a long time I'm sorry that it happened here at a party in front of a lot of coworkers. I just love to tell the story because I feel sorry for all of those Chuckles out there that are not man enough to stand up for what is there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

My wife Amber went behind my back and had a one night stand while on a business trip with a black dude. When she returned I could tell something was off from the minute she walked in the house. She made a comment about how well our 3 children and I kept the house looking nice and I said I thought we did pretty good for her not being there.Later when we were getting ready for bed I noticed a small hickie on the underside of her breast I thought what the blank I knew I had put it there Sunday because it would have been gone. We started making out I left the light on because I like to watch her expression when we make love. She was responding a little different I thought and when I went to enter her I noticed less hair at her entrance then it hit me like a hammer and I was pissed. She said I missed you so much.Even though I couldn't tell any differences I said what happened to your c___ it's so loose and sloppy did you trim your hair down there and what the H___ is this mark on your tit. She started crying I got out of bed and said start talking. She said she was so sorry she really messed up on Thursday night and slept with a coworker from the Western Division. I asked who? She said it didn't matter I said it did because he helped break up our marriage. She broke down again crying can't we try to get past this I promise it will never happen again. I said you already made that promise at our wedding. Again who was it is he married any children why?Joseph yes he's married 2 children and I don't know and I will do anything to work this out I am so sorry. I think his wife should know and your boss because if we can work through this I do not want you to be around him again and theropy. She agreed. I swear some of those therapist reminded me of the military tear you down then build you back up the way they want you. Actually I walked out 3 times and each time I returned I let the therapist have a piece of my mind saying she made it sound like it was OK that Amber had a one night stand and maby that was why her husband left her. The last time I walked out I said it was the last and demanded a new therapist. We did and finally started our recovery. Joseph's wife did divorce him it wasn't his first fling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No cuckold here

At my wife's company annual party week end of July 4th everone seemed to be having a lot of fun I had become good friends with different coworkers of Julie's Bill Hank Dub and Joe we stuck together like glue the wives joked and called us the Elmer's glue group. We just laughed and had a great time playing different games. There was some beer during the day but the hard stuff came out later with the evening meal and later. Joe and his wife were having some problems because of one of the black guys Jake in management he thought he was God sent for the ladies. I got along with just about anybody except for when it came to a man that was arrogant or a female that was stuck on themselves thinking they were better than every buddy else. Jake was dancing with Joe's wife Sue. Joe was getting very upset all of us

Talking among ourselves about what we could do to help him out. I said I was going out on the dance floor and cut in on him so that might help matters some. Jake mumbled something as he walked away. While I was dancing with Sue I said it is none of my business but should you be dancing like that with Jake That man does not have a very good reputation. You are right it is none of your business. I said dammit Sue you've seen what he has done two different families I think it's about time that someone sets that are good SOB straight. I will guarantee you if he lays a hand on my wife he will be regretting the day he done that. Sue said you had better be watching Amber then because he is dancing with her now I turn and sure enough there he was doing his womanizing tricks. I walked over to Jake and Amber and said Jake get your hands off of my wife. He just laughed and said Amber would pick him any day over me. Amber looked scared I said Jake quit being so stupid and arrogant your day is coming. He said back off Stevie I said last chance Jake get your hands off now you worthless piece of crap you are not my boss and I will not tolerate your ignorance. That pissed him off and he swung at me and I ducked his swing and kicked him in the knee and he doubled over. I said Amber come on we are leaving and you are quitting you will not work for a company that hires trash like this. He tried to come at me again Wrong song kicked him in the ribs this time I actually heard the cracking sound he went down this time I know that it upset Amber but I didn't care I was not going to tolerate this piece of crap treating me like this. That Drew the attention from a lot of different people there the big boss Andrew came over and asked what was going on and I apologized for causing all of the commotion but I would not tolerate trash like Jake handling my wife the way he did and Amber and I were leaving and I also would be advising Amber to leave her job with his company because I didn't want her around people like Jake. I grabbed Amber's hand and turned to walk away. Andrew said stop Steve Jake is going to be transferred to a different location and will be on probation with zero tolerance. I would appreciate if you would reconsider and let her continue working for us. I asked if Monday would be ok to let him know? He said yes and please say longer tonight Jake won't be a problem. We stayed and several different coworkers of Amber's shook my hand and said that they wished they had the guts to do what I did. I said it was easier for me because I wasn't employed with this company. Amber and I talked I agreed to let her keep her job but if anyone treated her wrong according to my standards and I hoped her standards were the same as mine to let me know and don't try to handle it herself because from now on I had a zero tolerance policy. She agreed. Life go's on. Are there any writer's that believe in zero tolerance and will not be a cuckold? If there is please write all you can and Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story ever

Soooooooooooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor fellow.

Needs a professional mental health specialist to screw his head on straight and get rid of that parasite of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT. HOT. HOT. (โค+) = โคโคโคโคโค+ [5+ (5.25/5=105% 'above expectations')]! This is a brilliantly written story. Bravo! A MUST READ!

I am not the only one who thinks this story is 'a cut above': presently the story's got 470 favs out of 275.5K views, which is 1.7 favs per 1K views (very few stories have such a good favs-to-views ratio!)

* * *

The story is very very erotic, but it is also more realistic than some readers are ready to accept.

The domineering executive is a ruthless predator ready to abuse his power.

The husband has a submissive side but also a voyeur side.

The wife's motto is, "When in doubt, do as the alpha male &/or the boss say." When the alpha male is the boss, she is his for the taking!

My first wife & I worked for the same company. Her behavior made me very uncomfortable on a number of occasions, but I kept a poker face on. Luckily for me, she fell in love with another man & the 2 of them moved to another part of the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (โค): โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (five stars)! Hot! Hot! Hot!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

๐Ÿ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5

Hot!

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

Love it and I owe you an amazing orgasm. The way to make it hard for her is to get a penis involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A man who won't tolerate

Tammy my wife and I were at a her company party. We danced a little neither very good at it. I couldn't leed very good so I guess it was my fault. One of the top salesman George was a real ladies man he thought was dancing with several different women I could tell he was pissing off some of the husband's. Tammy said he really is a good dancer isn't he? I just said I guess if that's all you want in life. Tammy asked what was my problem? I said look at Jill's husband Jack look at Betty's husband Tom and look at Martha's husband Tony they are all very upset with the way George has been feeling them up I would think they most be in a financial bind and needed their wives to work or they wouldn't tolerate such behavior but there are other places to work. Tammy just looked at me. Look Tammy said he is coming our way. I just said I don't mind you dancing with him a little but be careful you know I won't set like a bump on a log. George said hey how we doing why aren't you on the dance floor could I ask for a dance with the beautiful lady. Tammy asked do you mind? I said no that's fine go dance a couple then we can dance some more. Away they went. 4 dances later still on the floor I went to the woman that came with him you see George was divorced his wife caught him cheating. I introduced myself she was Shelly I asked her to dance on the floor she said she didn't know why she ever came because he was dancing with all the other ladies from his work place. I asked want to have some fun? She kinda jerked. I am sorry I didn't mean that I mean go ask Jill's husband Jack to dance do your best to piss off Jill I will cut in on Tammy my wife and George she kiss me on the cheek and said Thank You! When I cut in I put my foot behind him turned my elbow into him saying cutting in I guess you 2 can't count. Good old George tripped fell into another couple causing them to trip. He got up coming at me like a mad bull swinging I got Tammy out of the way while ducking his attempts to hit me while I was ask what was wrong what's going on. He said you tripped me you SOB. I said I did no such thing you were so into playing with my wife's behind that I caught you off guard you stumbled over your own stupidity by the way where is Shelly there she is I guess she found someone to dance with. Let's go Tammy I guess I don't care to be around this kind of trashy home wreckers. Leading Tammy through the crowd then down the hall someone yelled Tammy stop I turned expecting George but it was the local GM Bill asking what's going on Tammy? I spoke up What's going on really that home wrecker George is what's going on and if you can't see maby you should step away from being the GM. Look Joe I really don't see a lot I rely on Department heads to keep me informed. I guess you should be cleaning house turned to walk away. Joe stop please. I did can we talk soon you and Tammy he asked? We agreed to meet the next afternoon. Tammy thanked me for cutting in on the way home. What for? She said George was making her very uncomfortable she kept pushing his hands away but he wouldn't stop and she was about ready to knee him in the privates. I said I wish you would have I would have respected you even more. Sorry she said next time I will. I said I had hoped she learned a lesson and respond sooner before it would get that far. She agreed. We went to meet Bill I told him I was thinking about going to HR about George's behavior and trying to talk Jack into going also because Jill and George had an affair. Bill said why was he the last to know? Any way George and Jill was let go 5 other's were put on probation. Please write some stories for the real men that won't tolerate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Probably Your Best Story

I enjoy stories in this genre because my wife and I live this lifestyle. Your stories have been my favorite, and this one may be your best one ever. Great pacing and character development. Realistic and erotic! The ending was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
REALLY REALLY LOVE IT (โค+): โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†+ [5+ (5.25=105%)"exceeds expectations"]!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckolding

Dumbest thing I ever heard of if my wife ever tried this I would end up probably in jail. Well I did end up in jail once but it wasn't my wife's fault the black dude wouldn't leave her alone and I beat the S___ out of him. It was worth every dime and day I spent and I would do it again.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Makes me want to puke! This author must be one of the biggest pussies on the planet. One of the worst stories I've ever read. I wish I could give negative stars and Literotica would delete this author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect story!

What a well-written gem that perfectly captures the competing emotions of anxiety and thrill that are present when watching your wife take a new, bigger cock. I guarantee you the alleged "haters" here are just repressed fan boys who cannot admit getting hard and yanking their cocks while reading the masterpiece. Now, just give us a sequel! I want to see Frank take Samantha at the company picnic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Executive really

My wife Jill was aproched by on of the board members of the company I worked for Harold he was a womanizer he was promised If she would play his game I would be promoted I would get better bennifets plus a salary increase of course he didn't want me to know. I didn't know any of this. I had talked to her about what I had heard of his actions and said I would like to see someone stick up for what is right and take care of him. Jill said she had a hard time believing he would do such a thing. Well curiosity told me to be prepared. She had told me she needed to work late one night with Sally a coworker. But I just happened to see Sally getting gas and I talked to her questioning her just enough try to find out about Sally but not to alarm her. Sally said that Jill was a great wife. I said the best I ever had and laughed. Sally said you joker you know what I mean she told me she was helping me with some special work assignments hopping I would get a raise. Bingo that was Harold at work. I said yes she actually was with a board member this evening working on it. A little more talking and Sally said out of the blue where they were going to eat before working on the project. I was driving one of the company cars but I called a friend and asked to borrow his car for a while. I found them at the restaurant and you would have thought nothing was out of the ordinary but when they left he was holding her hand. I took some pictures. They drove each their own cars. So I followed. They were headed toward his house so I called Jill to give her a chance before she messed up our marriage because if she went in his house with Harold alone our marriage was over. Hey babe what's up she asked? Well that is what I was going to ask you I was headed home and was wondering when you were going to let me know how late you would be. I ran into Sally and she was talking about a project you are working on and I wanted to tell you to be very careful it could be very damaging to several people involved. She said Steve I will be home very short I made a mistake and I'm sorry nothing has happened and nothing will ever happen I love you. I have to figure out how to get out of the mess with out hurting your job. I said Jill listen I know the snake you fell for. Here is what I want you to do. I explained what I wanted her to get Harold to day and told her to make sure her phone voice recorder was on plus leave the phone connected to me. Plus Jill make sure you are completely honest with me and don't give him any signs to make him aware of what is going on. When I think I have enough information I will text you it will be an emergency so you can get out. She said Steve I'm sorry and I'm scared. I said don't worry I am behind you in that blue car and Tom my coworker is already at Harolds house. She asked how did I figured this mess out? I said Jill you are my wife and I promised at our wedding to protect you. Things went pretty smooth for the most part until my text and Jill told him she had to go. I could hear in his voice that Harold was getting mad. I called Tom with my company phone to tell him to get to the door quickly and do his job and Thanked him. He said on my way I wished I had done this before his wife fell into Harolds trapp that is why I am helping you. That B____d caused our divorce. Got to go I'm at the door I will keep the phone on plus my recorder. At first Tom had a hard time getting in tho house. Harold had told Jill to stay hidden. But when I told her to go peek at them and try to make sure they both see you and if Harold say anything play along but be careful. Damn the SOB offered Tom to join them. That was when Tom lost it saying you SOB cost me my marriage. He grabbed Jill and said come with me now. I was told that Harold tried to stop them by grabbing Jill's arm and that was the beginning of the fight. Tom told me later he had his hands full but Harold finally layed on the floor giving up. He said Jill walked over spit on Harold and kicked him in the privates 3 times. The next day we went to HR with everything we had. I even talked to Tom's ex Jackie and she agreed to talk to HR plus 3 other women came forward and talked to HR. Harold was gone every thing that could be taken from him was taken. Jill and took some time to get things worked out yes there were tough times. The big surprise was Tom and Jackie got back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is certainly an "arousing" story and oh yes it aroused me! Reminds me of my wife's first tryst, years - and lovers later her first seduction was accomplished over several weeks with her sharing the details with me as they occured. We excitedly talked and giggled over his actions until he actually succeeded at which point she clammed up for weeks until I finally in getting the important details from her. In her own words - "He made a woman out of me"! Damn that was exciting ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm amused by the guys hating on this story...that they purposely read, knowing exactly what it was about. Betabois mad at who they really are...

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

i kinda liked it. well no.. I loved it, what a awesome story and great story telling ability, by reading some comments, i can see others felt involved in this story and placed themselves into these events. that is the sign of a great writer. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife Terry and I had swapped three times in the past, had a threesome/shared a few times. At an annual awards banquet Terry and I were having a lot of fun visiting with coworkers some were friends and we both enjoyed dancing. We didn't mind the other dancing with someone else as long as it was being respectful to the other not dancing to much with someone else. Well Fredrick one of the district manager's a big black guy I thought was dancing with Terry to much. * hadn't drank any alcohol so just to be a little funny I got a shot of whiskey walked over to Jack a coworker/friend and said watch this took the whiskey in my mouth slushed it around spit it back in the glass. He asked what are you up to silly. I just said have a little fun. I walked up to Terry and Fredrik and said hey Freddie mind if I dance with my wife you can maby dance with your wife cause I can't find her or I would dance with her. He walked away I could tell he was pissed. Terry said Steve that was rude. I said Terry I think he was rude for dancing to much with you. She said she was sorry but he kept asking. I said I'm not upset with you it's him I heard his wife seperated because he cheated on her. Terry said she had heard from different women he was a womanizer and tried to chuckold some of the husbands. I asked want to have some fun and maby teach him a lesson? What do you have in mind? Well the way he was dancing with you how big is he? She looked at me damn you are bad you are bigger easley. I explained about the whiskey that I didn't even drink it so Frederick would think I was drunk and he could take advantage of me I already planned before I cut in. She said you are really bad so is this a threesome who is the lucky woman get to be with us to make it even. Don't know this is mainly to teach the arrogant ass a lesson. Later he was dancing again with Terry I was dancing with a coworkers wife when we passed I gave Terry the thumbs up. I'm trying to cut the story short but anyway we ended up in his big luxury room. I was faking drinking hard but was dumping them soy I would cost him the company didn't pay for anything other than the room. Well just as I thought he was trying to be dominant putting me down and telling Terry she wouldn't be satisfied any more with little white guy. He was so arrogant he didn't even hear her give a little laugh. He was saying babe I going to give you the biggest load you've ever had and you probably want little Stevie to leave you here tonight you probably won't feel him for a few days I will have you stretched out. That's when I cut in again I had him beat easley I took my hard tool slapped his hand on her breast and said pull out and don't you dare shoot in her I don't want it all sloppy with your juice. His look was priceless. I said come on we are going home. Of course she cleaned up before we had sex wasn't taking a chance he may have been carrying something. LOL Terry said what is this thing that so many blacks think they are bigger. I just said I didn't know.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62about 3 years ago

Everyonesavoyeur

You did another awesome job of scripting the story to make it as realistic and it read well with the tension and anticipation build up to the wife being seduced......then the husband being cuckold....it was erotic fun thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I LOVE the comment liz33nd posted a months ago. I copy pasted it:

(Quote:) i kinda liked it. well no... I loved it, what an awesome story and great story-telling ability. by reading some comments, i can see others felt involved in this story and placed themselves into these events. that is the sign of a great writer. well done. (Unquote)

icedog69icedog69almost 3 years ago

I always love your stories! I love how the alpha skilfully takes control, sidelines the husband, taunts him; how seduced the wife is by the studโ€™s physical superiority; how the trysts always go beyond the husbandโ€™s comfort zone and how the wife always surrenders her womb to the alphaโ€™s sperm. The natural order of a proper cuckolding.

I particularly enjoyed the absence of race in this story. It can certainly be hot, especially if the storyโ€™s set in a culture where interracial might still be considered taboo, or because sometimes race might add a visual detail for the imagination, but itโ€™s a trope wheeled out in cuckolding too often for my liking. It doesnโ€™t have to be a kink where colour is objectified.

Would love to see some extended cum play in one of your stories. I love reading your stories to my wife when weโ€™re fucking. She always goes wild at the mention of the studโ€™s cum. It definitely brings into heightened focus the whole spectrum of emotions in cuckolding.

Keep up the stellar work anyhow X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

โค๐Ÿ’šโค๐Ÿ’šโค (5.0!)

Very very erotic!

Yes, it is kinky (but in my book that is a compliment!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (five)! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

This story is very popular: as of June 19 2021

it has got more than 1 favorite per 1k views.

It also has got 127 comments.

โค

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ+ (5.25 = 105% "above expectations".)

Very kinky! In my book it is a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent boss-fucks-wife story, five stars (5.0 = 100%, โค๐Ÿ’šโค๐Ÿ’šโค):

every paragraph gives us additional info and adds to eroticicism in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

Quote:

"He, umm. H-He... asked me - If I liked how it felt."

"How what felt? The dancing?" I replied, naively.

"No." She blushed again, this time averting her eyes from mine.

"Then what babe?" I was legitimately confused.

Her frustration came through in that moment, my wife blurting. "His dick, Steve!"

My world stopped spinning. Her comment was too lewd, too taboo. It caused a short circuiting to my normal thought process.

Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big parties, business and private alike, offer ample opportunity for married people to stray.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

The moment you threw this idiotic gem, like every wee widdle dinky bitch does "I'm roughly five inches long when aroused, without much in the way of girth." I laughed my ass of at you and whatever came after, because Im going to guess it was the usual pathetic cuck by the numbers story written by a little boy who hasnt actually touched a woman and really isnt attracted to them much, sexually, at least.

trianetrianealmost 3 years ago

@iameasel - it's always so hilarious when you self-loathing cuck-wannabes read these stories, then desperately pen some banal vituperative comment trying to somehow assuage your unresolved inner angst over hating what turns you on.

People who actually don't like a story, just stop reading it and go find something they do like, its only those who secretly crave these stories, but hate themselves for it, that feel compelled to author such sad and vapid posts like yours.

Get some help, there's nothing wrong with having fantasies, and life's too short to spend it beating yourself up in ridiculous and unnecessary fits of guilt and self-loathing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is hot as hell.

Samantha is a keeper. Period.

As on 08/03/2021 this story has got 591 favorites (faves) out of 336.5k views, which is 1.756 faves per 1k views (an AA faves-to-views ratio!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BRILLIANT! Loved it. Gave you a 5+

[5.25 = 105% (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†+)]!

zorrofinzorrofinover 2 years ago

Brilliant story...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier public comment:

"liz33nd - over 3 years ago

even in a second reading this was

awesome. such a turn on, when can I get this action."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: "Anon approx 2 days ago

This one has the sluts and cucks all a flutter. How much of a..."

Above comment doesn't make sense.

This is an amateur site for erotic &/or pornographic literature.

The story tags are hardly misleading: cuckold - big cock - big tits - hot wife - wife sharing - domination.

Last but not least your comment PROMOTES VIOLENCE including the use of firearms.

This actually is an EXCELLENT boss-fucks-wife story.

I gave it a 5.0 = 100% because it was very intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

A well written story which I have read several times; always hoping for a different ending. Specifically, I would love to see a follow up in which the husband comes to his senses and either divorces his wife or at minimum hires someone to kick his superiors butt (since I know he lacks the physical abilities to attack his superior). I just cannot imagine a husband allowing another man to take control of his wife as this man did) regardless of the feelings he may have for his wife; he is a MAN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a five-star wife sex story. It was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted. It is KINKY (in my book that is a compliment.)

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

On Monday morning he needs to go see a psychiatrist for his mental illness, followed by a visit to HR, where he will write down a prime number and a handful of zeroes. The Legal Department will gladly pay that to prevent the multi-million dollar lawsuit concerning a Company Director's inappropriate behavior towards a subordinate employee and his wife. Then, Big Dick will be quietly bought out of his contract and shown the door. The wife needs to divorce her pimp husband and take his half of the settlement!

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

I just threw up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Frank should have had hubs eat the creampie and then leave the room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand why this guy described himself as a man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love โค it! โค๐Ÿ’šโค๐Ÿ’šโค (5.0 = 100%)!

The story is very very erotic. I am not sure where 'erotic' becomes 'kinky' but this story covers both fields.

Is it realistic? Well, it is a composite ('based on true events;') in my book, it is true to life.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I've read this story in the past and forgot I had it in my favorites. I happened to come across it again and glad that I did. It's such a hot story and I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Nothing hotter than watching a hung stud claim your wife's pussy. I remember the first time I watched my wife's black boyfriend use her like a cheap whore and cum in her sweet honeypot. He looked right at me and said "I'm about to cum in your wife's tight white pussy, take my load you fuckin" married white slut." I came in my panties as he unloaded in her and cleaned her messy pussy up when he was finished.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Amazingly erotic hot story. I would have came in my pants too watching my wife get a fucking like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story - great writing. One if the best writers on Literotica. Disgusted by the racist comments. If one is turned off by the very evident topics then go on to another story. Donโ€™t just try to tear down a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good but I did not like the ending. The boss was a dominating FUCKING BULL who took another wife away from a loving husband and his family.

My story goes on with Steve going downstairs to the concierge and getting from him a 5 pound sledge hammer carried by the concierge and a 2 pound club hammer carried by Steve, back upstairs to the locked bedroom door. Steve motions the concierge to swing the sledge hammer at the lock, which shatters and the door swings open with a crash. Frank, the boss is pile driving Samantha, who is screaming out YES,YES YES, I am yours, anytime, over and over again. Steve takes 2 limping steps as his foot was giving trouble all night and coming close to Frank, he swings his right fist, now a rock hard lump of pent up strength, hate and emotion connects Frank on his left cheek, just below his eye. Just then Frank's 12 inch prick makes a slithering sound, sliding out of Samantha's pussy spraying his cum all the way up between her tits up to her mouth. Samantha looks into Steve's eyes and sees the stone cold look, that tells her, she has lost her husband and her family. She says "Please, Steve reclaim me" To which he replies "To me you are just a CUNT" "You are no longer my wife" Steve looks down and sees on the side table, Samantha's jewelry. She had taken every thing of marriage nature off and had been fucked as a clean skin. Steve then says to her "You don't deserve, the wedding ring, engagement ring, the eternity ring and the earrings I had just bought you. At this he swings his 2 pound hammer and proceeds to smash them all to chips and squashed metal. Frank blusters to Steve that he is fired. To which Steve replies he is quitting and he will report to HR in the morning all the details of his encounter and the fact that Frank has fucked other wives of the executives of the company. Samantha pleads with Steve to forgive her and that she is very sorry for what she succumbed to and will be a proper wife in the future. Steve looks at Samantha and says she will have to explain to the children, her own parents how she fell in love with a A BIG BLACK COCK. Steve goes downstairs, where the concierge has his car ready and waiting for Steve to go onto a new life.

SAMANTHA IS SHAKEN TO THE CORE AND CHASES AFTER STEVE , BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IT SUCKED. JUST ANOTHER FUCKING STORY OF A WHORE WIFE !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very good story, but where is the ending???? Almost all if not all do not have an ending. Remember she asked the question "are you ok?" that tells me there is more to this story. Thank you

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Boss is.hung all right. By his Heroes tie in the men's room.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 2 years ago

I would love to watch my wife fuck a larger cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED (โค) this story, gave it a

five star rating: 5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ).

It is very erotic in a kinky way.

The author deliberately brings the husband in a worst-case-scenario situation where he must face his own voyeur side and his own insecurities and whatever dilemmas he has.

In the process.

The 'domineering executive' is intentionally depicted as a total asshole.

Whatever inner conflicts the husband had his wife realized that a wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do.

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

I always enjoyed taking a married woman in front of her husband... fucking her so good that she barely hesitates in belittling her hubby!!!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

You must have run into some real pussies dwayne369, I am not married and was never married but if I were and we crossed paths in this manner I'd be knocking your front teeth out of your skull with my 2003 Honda CRV keys... lol hypothetically speaking

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 2 years ago

If my wife disrespected me in my work environment she would be single by the following day and I promise that she would regret her choice forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love all these sad, repressed guys who know what the content is beforehand (no pun intended), read the entire story and then pretend to hate the story to satisfy their own insecurities. You know you loved this story and you beat your undersized dick while you read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†) ๐Ÿ™‚.

โค

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Five star stuff (*****!)

In my book, this story is a must read for many.

As you read it, you can identify with either the submissive and irresolute husband (like yours truly), or the domineering and unscrupulous executive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Riker41Riker41about 2 years ago

Excellent story that paralleled osely 2 of my own married experiences as a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should have licked her out to be confirmed as a cuck really...and also thank your boss for keeping your wife satisfied...misstina...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. Kept coming back to it. This author is one of my favorite ones.

Suggestion. Would be great to know Samanthaโ€™s POV as part two including conversations on the dance floor.

Thanks very much. Really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another stupid cuckold a DA with no backbone or my a queen. At the annual banquet the company I worked with. My wife Linda and I were setting at a table mostly talking to coworkers that stopped by to visit. Ned Smith the owner and best friend of my Uncle Jared also stopped 4 time's to see if we needed anything. I had been injured at work while out on a service call. I had broken my right arm and messed up my right leg pretty badly. I was on cruches. I told Linda that she didn't have to baby sit me all night that if she wanted to walk around some and visit I'd be fine. After a while she did get up and walk around. In a little while I seen her talking to Ron Spellman and his wife Jill. Linda came back after visiting with me briefly she said that Jill and Ron said Ron would dance with her and Jill would come set with me. I said that was fine but Jill really didn't need to set with me if she didn't want to. Jill did set with me. I know that I enjoyed the visiting hoped she did to. When Ron and Linda returned he thanked me and I thanked him. He also said don't be shy if you need help with things while I was down just ask he or Jill or there oldest son was a pretty good worker. He also said if it was ok he would dance some more later with Linda. I said that would be fine. Later Linda went to the restroom . When she was returning she was stopped by Aaron he was a regional salesman. An arrogant ass if you ask several of my other coworkers. He was divorced because of his cheating. I didn't like him let alone him hitting on Linda. Finally she came back. As we were talking I asked what Aaron had to say? Just the usual she said. Was he hitting on you. Yes just being himself as usual. What do you mean being his usual self? Flirting thinking he's God gift to women bla bla. What did you say? The usual not interested. I said thanks just try to stay away from him he's trouble. The only reason I think he is still working here is that Ned likes his work. Later while Linda was visiting with one of my coworkers wife that she was friends with Aaron walked by them pulling Linda onto the Dance floor I got up and started hobbling towards them. I didn't have a clue what I could do other than tell him to get away. Just as I approached them I started in telling him to get his paws off of my wife you homewreacking trash. He spun around and swung at me hitting my cast. He yelled. I knew that to hurt. He let go of Linda and she grabbed me asking if I was ok? I said yes. Ned showed up and asked if I was ok? Yes I think I'll be ok. He looked at Linda and asked if she was ok? Yes as soon as we get away from that jerk Aaron. Ned looked at Aaron and said it's time for you to leave and you need to be in my office Monday morning at 7 o'clock you have been warned before. Then Ned apologized to us and said please enjoy the rest of the party. Aaron was let go and Ned said that he would not give a letter of recommendation.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

He is nothing more than a pussy. I quit reading mid-way through the 2nd page. I kept hoping heโ€™d grow some balls but he didnโ€™t. I hope after this, the author writes better stories than that one. Iโ€™ll try one more story and if the next one is more of the same shit, Iโ€™m finished with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it: 5.0 = 100% (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very kinky. I LOVED it.

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to do an update on this story but do like 10 years into the future and tell us about how the husband hasn't had sex with his wife in a decade because he is a useless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting somone else's comment:

"Riker41 - about 1 month ago

Excellent story that paralleled osely 2 of my own married experiences as a cuckold."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of the story.

Quote:

The dance number changed once again, and Franklin once again spun my wife around. In a cloudy moment I thought I saw a large bulge in his slacks, but the moment was gone as he pulled my wife's bottom back into him. She planted her ass back into his groin, her eyes a glaze, her hair a mess. Franklin looked over in my direction, noticing me. I froze, unable to peel my eyes away from the erotic and taboo scene playing out in front of me. I couldn't believe my wife was rubbing her gorgeous ass on to another man's crotch. It had all happened so fast, and I truly didn't know how to react to it.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an excerpt from p. 2 of 3:

"I could see the arousal in her eyes as she planted her rump back into him. It was like her ass was magnetized to his crotch, and I knew she loved the feeling of his manhood touching her body. I suddenly noticed that my mouth was dry, and my focus laser locked on their movements. They seemed to be talking even more than their last session, and Franklin seemed to be even more touchy-feely with Samantha. For a few moments at a time I would lose sight of them in the crowd, and every time I did I would feel a flush of panic."

Illupo1Illupo1almost 2 years ago

Soooo fucking hot!!!

HerSissymanHerSissymanalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. The internet warriors who deliberately read a cuckold story and then preceed to tell us about how they would have beat the boss or left the wife are pretty humorous. My wife and I enjoy the cuckold kink, but always out of town, away from familiar people so it doesnt impact our marriage. There was one guy she worked with that actually started us down this path but he has moved on and isnt a threat to our relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sue said she loved her hubby, but she didn't. She loved Frank's big black cock. She felt bad for Steve because she knew he lost and she'd never love him again. He wasn't man enough to keep his wife so soon, he'll be all alone and she'll be fucking whatever big cock she can get into her slut bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical female writer that hasnโ€™t a clue how males react to humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love everyonesavoyeurโ€™s stories. They are so hot. I can believe he was a bull, because I think what is special about them is that they excite both cuckolds and cuckoldresses. When life starts getting routine, I read one of his stories, get excited, and start lookingโ€ฆ

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband

Again proving cuck writers secretly want to be a cock sucker. Fixation with hung, big, huge, monster et al cocks. Sorry bitches, cucks are there to catch other mens testicular expulsions in their mouth ie you're gay.

Just like the little sissies below that find this pathetic shit erotic. Its all based on homosexuality, even if they cant accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Regardless of the subject matter, this is an average story at best. It's a first person version of a third person narrative.

Of course people are going to hate the subject matter, although I find it highly likely that the most vocal critics of these stories are likely multiple time cuckolds, and while they may suspect, they literally have no clue their wife or previous girlfriends have been railed by their best friend, the wife/girlfriend's boss/co-worker, the neighbor, or some random tradesman. But of course, they all play the anonymous internet badass and make claims of all the things they would do to the offending male and the cheating spouse. Of course they wouldn't, because 99% of their claims of what they would do would end them with them in jail. Secondly, in the US, 17 states are NO-FAULT divorce states, and 9 are equitable split community property states, with the remaining having laws governing division of marital assets, even when fault can be proven. FYI Billy Badass: Fault Divorces are public record, so everything you accuse your cheating wife of can become public information. Way to publicize all the cream pies you unknowingly ate.

Kudos to the dance/seduction. I have angered many insecure men by dancing with their wives/girlfriends. Women do enjoy dancing, and for some inane reason, some idiots just don't grasp the concept of doing something so simple to give their wife some enjoyment. I've never had an issue screwing some idiot's girlfriend/fiance, because they should actually be putting in the effort to please them. I do draw the line with married women though. I will happily dance with them, and get them hot and bothered so they can think about me when they use their toys after the five pump chump they married has passed out on them. Using this as a plot device is extremely realistic, and works extremely well. The husband not really liking to dance, and using a foot accident as an excuse is fitting. It paints him as an excuse maker, and just enough of a nudge to a wife that genuinely wants to just enjoy herself while her husband makes excuses why he won't give her what she needs.

3.25 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck writer writing cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this story five sytars (๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ)!

Current rating is 4.25

As of July 27/20 this story has got 770 faves (favorites) out of 436.6k views, which is 1.76 faves per 1k views (a 'better than excellent' faves-to-views ratio.)

Looking at the numbers I can tell that this story has a solid fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

In my book this story is a 'must read.'

Coolmeow21Coolmeow21over 1 year ago

Veryyy hot

Your stories are so exotic

I wish if there were more part to this story

Please add

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Your writing is very fluid and even if the subject matter is not to everyoneโ€™s liking, the erotic nature of the story outweighs all of the whining.

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

I dont know why this story does not have a higher rating i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

I am copy pasting a comment that said it all!

"ColoWolf80906 - 5 days ago

I dont know why this story does not have a higher rating, i loved it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ ColoWolf80906

I agree with you that this is an excellent story.

This story has got 194 comments.

On top of that it got more than 1 fave (favorite) per 1k views. Only excellent stories get more than 0.5 faves per 1k views.

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ), โคโค!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

SteelD_59SteelD_59over 1 year ago

What an AWESOME story!!! Reminds me so much of the fun my sexy wife had with my Boss! What an amazing memorable time they had together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It happend to me ,last year,he still fucks my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While technically well written, it was pretty predictable.

Author went too far out of his way to make the MC a winp....

Small package, short, bowls (sorry bowlers!)...

It would have been more effective if he was a more stand up guy...that way his boss's conquest would have meant more and the wife's conversion more shocking to her, Steve and readers...it would have made Frank an even more formidable man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If any story deserves more it would be this one with a truly loving couple who have a 20 year history. The dynamics raise countless possible emotions and outcomes of which your readers could remain emotionally vested in the three of them and a marriage where there is a huge power shift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was not a cuckold. I said enough to pissed the arrogant asshole off enough to hit me. Then I pressed charges against him. Of course my wife lost her job but we sued and won. Good old Earl that big black guy was let go. LOL! I was very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She doesn't love Steve and she's delusional if she thinks she does. He'll never please her again. Time to kick his wimp ass to the curb and find a real man like Frank to give her the fucking she needs! Maybe the best way for Steve to realize he's no man is for Frank to fuck both of them next time before he completely takes Samatha away from him.

mletroutmletroutover 1 year ago

Iโ€™m a psychologist with a private practice specializing in family counseling, which means I deal with a lot of troubled marriages and cheating spouses, male and female. I like my work and feel rewarded when Iโ€™m able to help people, although success is always relative and much more common when dealing with individuals rather than couples therapy. But in all honesty, the job can be pretty disheartening, too. Very, very few relationships survive extramarital affairs, even when both parties are willing โ€œswingersโ€ or whatever. In my experience, itโ€™s a fantasy which, when acted upon, becomes self-destructive despite the โ€œbestโ€ of intentions.

What does any of this have to do with the story? Nothing, except to say that I enjoy this sort of fiction. Not for the sex, although I do like well written scenes, but more because the alternate reality in which these characters must live in order to survive is amusing. Poor decisions made without care or consideration, and yet somehow without real consequences, as well. Itโ€™s like living in a dream state where 2+2=5 and nobody asks why. Itโ€™s a great escape and I love to analyze these characters and imagine their real motives and perhaps what would happen to them in our universeโ€ฆbut Iโ€™m so glad I donโ€™t have to, if that makes sense.

Thanks for sharing, fun little story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous