All Comments on 'Domineering Executive'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid anonymous comments

Dear Anonymous fuck wipes - don't read this stuff, then. For fuck sakes, you've got to be the stupidest retards to spend ten minutes reading a story you know you're gonna hate. Why bother?? Here's a story you'll love - husband and wife has marital concerns, go see a therapist and work things out. The end. Obviously, that's the limit your tiny minds can comprehend. Why would he let another man screw his wife, I'd punch his lights out - that's evidently "anonymous's" story if he had the balls to write anything. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really great story -- keep writing

Ignore the trolls -- and write more great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great

Loved it. Ignore the commenter who hated the ending. Variety's the spice of life. Sometimes it fun to watch, sometimes the humiliation of being shut out is fun.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
This is supposed to be erotic?

Imagine if the wife was watching her husband fuck a younger, hotter, woman who just said that he is the best she's ever had and she wants him.

Would you expect the wife to stand there and say how much she loves her husband? Or how happy she is that he met a young woman who is genuinely attracted to him?

Yeah, not fucking likely. That's your story in a nutshell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
While not a 100%

of some happenings I am aware of personally. This tale seems to show much of what has gone on at some parties at various "get togethers." Thanks for the stirring of my memories.. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot

Really enjoyed this story.Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck your married pussy?

Really, dude? Has there ever been a more hackneyed and clichéd story?

jwp6199jwp6199almost 7 years ago
Just one of the best.... Thanks

the build up was excellent, not slam bang thank you mam... Greatly enjoyed. Keep writing and continuation of this would be welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

This was one of the sexiest stories I've ever read. The build up was great and the fucking was fantastic. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wife sharing is not erotic.

Another sick willing cuckold tale. ONE STAR.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Nip in the bud

If your wife locks you out and gets stretched all night marriage is over. I had a lady tell never stretch it deeper than you can fill, because she will hunger for it if she enjoyed it. He will be able to touch those spots and will loose all self respect. She's to turn into a used up side piece. You half to grab bull by the horns before it gets this far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re:re: anonymous

here's what I don't get - don't like a story - fine, rate it low - give your opinion - fine. But calling people wimps or idiots is just stupid - I actually like the stories because I like the fantasy of taking other husbands wives - and yes, while many get off on the submissive side of the fantasy - not all do. And again, bear in mind when you write your bitter little rants - it's an erotic fantasy with little bearing in reality - so if you do feel the need to complain, think about the last time you made something for others and try to be constructive.

bassmaster757bassmaster757almost 7 years ago
Time to get rid of this whore!

I would have left that place and went home. changed the locks and wait for the whore to return. I would include Franklin in my divorce paperwork then alert HR that i'm going public with the divorce and why!

If Franklin tried anything...my baseball bat has his name on it! This wife has no respect for her husband and deserves to be shitcanned as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe This Helps

Why it's a terrible story: There is no protagonist.

It's three flat assholes. There's nobody to root for. It's like the NBA Finals: You want them all to lose. But for no particular reason other than the author's laziness one guy loses.

I've never written a bad review, but reading a defense of this by someone else set me off a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

I've read this a few times and I get hard every time.

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53almost 7 years ago
Fun story

This was a fun story of getting caught up in the moment. Next chapter?. I truly would to see this work out for both the husband and the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Good story,

Tell us about the next day. Tell us about how the boss gets this couple transferred to his office so he can completely cuckold this wimp.

Ravisher71Ravisher71almost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Frank Owned Wife!

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this well-written, erotic and psychologically interesting story. Having the husband narrate his reactions and emotions made him fully complicit in Samantha´s seduction by Frank. The repeated rounds of dancing were an incredibly skillful literary device to heighten the suspense and eroticism of her eventual conversion into Frank´s slut. Most importantly the frequent interactions between the wife and husband were very meaningful.

My wife is a petite gal who thoroughly enjoys a strong, large, muscular man to take the lead sexually. Also, almost every married woman loves dancing more than most of us husbands do. It is the perfect way for another man to arouse her and to get their bodies in sync for the conquest. My wife generally gives it up for a man that can dance her into the bedroom.

Several of your statements were pivotal to Samantha´s conversion into a big-cock loving cuckoldress.

Just to quote a few, which we liked: “I watched in a slow motion haze of acceptance. Their bodies became one in my memory, moaning in lust, switching positions, kissing with passion. They seemingly forgot I was even in the room.” When something like this occurs, a husband instinctively knows that: “He had truly, wholly, and completely, taken her.” This is extremely well written and has happened numerous times to my wife when she fucks other men.

The final result of many cuckold experiences really is: "Who's pussy is this?" "It's yours Frank. It's yours whenever you want it." I can´t even count the number of times my wife has felt that way with a large cocked guy who knew how push her over the erotic edge. It is second nature for a married woman to let another man, like Frank, own her pussy and even impregnate her.

My wife just loves reading a story where a “good” wife is turned into a “hot” wife. She says it is like being initiated into a sorority and she has helped several other married women join. It is a sorority where, in my wife´s words, “…a married woman´s pussy rightly and justly belongs to another man and not to their husband.”

We hope there are sequels; like maybe Samantha going off the birth control pills!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Very erotic development of the seduction, and a volcanic description of her being fucked like no man had ever fucked her before. Keep writing. Top score!

The usual trolls are out in force, posting multiple hateful, ignorant comments. Use your delete function and take out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with "Frank Owned "Wife"

This was a very erotic story. There are many men who can only dream of watching their wife being seduced by a more powerful lover. I am one of the lucky ones for whom it happened. I set it up. I invited my boss to dinner and dressed my wife to please him, with no underwear. I had been gradually leading her to cuckold me, and when I told her how to (un)dress, she knew that that would be the night, and allowed it to happen. When they danced after dinner and he felt no panties, he knew he had an invitation and proceeded to enjoy himself, opening her blouse and lifting her skirt up to show the body that would soon be his. It was the best night of my life.

We are going to have him impregnate her soon, as we believe his alpha traits deserve to be replicated, not mine, so I have had a vasectomy. My only request in trade was that I get to see all attempts until she is knocked up. The humiliation I feel when I go into work and he smirks at me is like an electric charge that I can run on all day. I can't wait for the final humiliation of becoming a genetic dead end. He says he will promote me, not only because I deserve it, but because children of his deserve the best of everything. When I think about him keeping her continually knocked up, my cock gets harder than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb

I think its an amazing story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank You

To the TROLLS = Go get a life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Perfect Cuckolding

Dont I Wish that I was Steve....GREAT Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I just do not get it

How you guys actually get off on these scenarios envisioning yourselves as poor limp dick Steve. If I identify as anyone in this hot mess it would be Franklin. And yes, I've had more than my share of wives that were not being tended to properly. So, thanks for being dickless wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-superb

That's laughable, a sick fucking troll telling others to get a life. It's you who needs a life. Your kind make me puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Several times

A year my wife comes home with cum on her breath or in her pussy, and she insists I kss her or lick her and taste it. We have perfect marraige except for her transgression hat I willingly put up with. It's so hot knowing she is so hot to others. When home we have the best sex. And as reward she will do anything I ask, including anal, blow jobs in front of my friends, and other things that humiliate her. She is special.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
One of the best

Boss telling that he wants to feel the butt of my wife or later saying that I am going to take her to my room ... is captivating.

I read four times and shagged .... Every time visualising my boss with my wife and they are engaged in deep kisses and she fondling his large cock right on dance floor.

Such a kick ....

Let her get his large thick cock as many times she can and come to me for feeding the mixture of delicious cum.

I will be glad if he takes her right beside me on bed decorating her body parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Loved it! Wishing you would continue cucked on vacation in a similar way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrific story

Loved the dominant male claiming his wife. Hope there's a part two and more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

loved it . more please. maybe expand on Frank further dominating Sam and her husband, taking her on dates and company functions etc,

fr45fr45almost 7 years ago
5*

You have to be the best author ever to publish a story in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best on Literotica

Another 5 star story. You are a fantastic writer.

I laugh at the trolls that get all offended and bemoan how the marriage will be ruined.

It' s fiction you morons!!!!

newtype2525newtype2525almost 7 years ago
great story

Though short, I enjoyed this story a lot. What I liked the most was the dancing scenes! I wished that was the majority of the story! The sexiness and the teasing was my favorite sections. I wished we could spend much more time getting the husband to come around and push the wife further. One thing I don't enjoy is how often the husband/cuckold is a short man with barely any endowment. Sometimes they have tiny dicks 3 to 5 inches fully engorged, while the bull is a porn star god! I don't mind the husbands being out classed but I like the wife sharing to be of mutual enjoyment. Both men can be men and the story still works. But I'm being picky really. This still gets added to my favorite and I can't wait to read what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What nonsense and garbage story!

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is suxh waste of time reading all the way through.

chief573chief573almost 7 years ago
Great story and room for a sequel like this...

Steve and Samantha will eventually go home together and Samantha will definitely shows signs of guilt, while Steve will feel conflicted over whether to encourage that guilt, since he had played a role in the "festivities".

Franklin, meanwhile, has returned to his "Northwestern Division" out of town, which temporarily reduces the plot tension.

However, as the weeks go by, and Steve and Samantha return to their presumably safe but boring sex life, Samantha will remember the intensity of the orgasms she shared with Franklin, and will gradually show signs of restlessness with her current situation. In other words, the immediate guilt will weather away and become frustration.

Then later Steve and Samantha get a phone call from Franklin, saying he needs to come into town on business and would like to come over to their house to "visit".

Part 2 is mostly the story of that visit and the new sexual tension that builds as Samantha, once again, gets close to the man she knows can satisfy her sexual needs...

Broadway12Broadway12almost 7 years ago
Sanantha's Point of View

How about a sequel from Samantha's point of view? What were her feelings about Steve before the dinner? What did she and Franklin talk about while they danced? How did she feel when Franklin told Steve that he was taking her upstairs? How did she feel when Steve followed them upstairs, watched them, and was then locked out of the room?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hell yes

Take this damn 5 star, this definitely one of the best on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Can't wait for more.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 7 years ago
Genuine garbage

Horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great story from you

You are my favourite author on literotica. Keep it up - I certainly do when I read your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Connection and Communication

Looking forward to a sequel to this story where there is connection and communication between the husband and wife the following morning, and thereafter. I could imagine a role playing scene where the husband collars the wife for her/their new bull/master or where the husband is tied to a chair forced to watch their bull dominate the wife (maybe with the wife draping her panties over his head to see out the leg holes while he's smelling the wet gusset displaying her excitement) or other scenarios to enhance this married, loving couple's new dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reminds me...

This is a lot like the time in high school when I was a freshman. My girlfriend and I attended a party thrown by some seniors. During the party one of the senior guys began to hit on my girlfriend. By the end of the night I was in a bedroom watching him fuck her much better than I could. We ended up getting married, but she still fucks other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.8/5.0 = 96% = A) This story is EXCELLENT. It also is MULTILAYERED. It also is WELL CRAFTED, EROTIC, & BELIEVABLE

The writer depicted Steve's & Samantha's characters very well.

The scene where Frank nonchalantly invites Steve to join Samantha & him in his hotel room is PRICELESS! For Steve it is like an OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCE where he observes from outside what is happening to him & Samantha.

Is Samantha a KEEPER? Yes, she is!

Does Samantha still love Steve? Yes, she does!

Samantha did NOT abandon their marriage, she invited Frank into their marriage! (Frank invited himself but that's life).

Both Samantha & Steve are mesmerized by Frank's brazen behaviour. Steve noticed that, at a given moment, Samantha looked like her own doppelgänger!

smith_will73smith_will73almost 7 years ago
Pants busting story

I sucks that people that can't relate to cuckolding like to rip story's like this. If it isn't your thing don't read it. I thought it was highly erotic and there was great focus on detail. More please

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Another really good one

This was extremely well written erotic story.. You should continue on some of these stories you've started. I'd like to see where a part II of this or more would go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wife watching

I expect there are men out there who like to watch their wife get fucked.

For myself, I divorced my first wife for giving a guy a hand job. But, that's just me.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
very well written

this story was so well written and erotic, it had me from the start. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I were married to Samantha & Frank were my boss

I am totally mesmerized when men are hitting on my wife.

Some of them instinctively feel that i am a closet voyeur & cuck-wannabe. My presence does not hinder them at all.

My wife says she has not cheated on me yet, she told me she will do it only if a man sweeps her off her feet!

She says that she will never leave me, will always come back to me.

It means a lot to her that i am giving her leeway to interact with men freely without fear i might get mad at her.

She says that joking & flirting with men, & teasong them, improves her mood & her self esteem. It also boosts her libido.

My wife's job involves a lot of travel, quite a few overnight stays in other cities.

Cyclocross17Cyclocross17over 6 years ago
Douche bag below me

How about you have some balls and use your name and not be anonymous.

snoozebisnoozebiover 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved it and hope you write additional chapters, lots of possible plot development. The dance scenes were hot, building to the logical conclusion.

If you don't understand this fetish, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I loved it. Please write more about this wonderfully permissive cuckold, his wife and her big new lover, I wish there were al lot more stories of this quality in Literotica. I am next going to your profile to see what else you've written, and read that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold husband

Now that Samantha knows what she's been missing I wonder how long before she'd join the rest of the bosses ever expanding group of BBC loving white corporate wives?

RikkisRoosterRikkisRoosterover 6 years ago
Stag vixen hotwife power play

Loved this story, the dynamics were awesome, power play, voyeurism, the intimacy between the husband and wife....loved everything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS IS A VERY VERY GOOD EROTIC STORY. SOMETHING LIKE THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME. I HAD TOLD MY WIFE SHE CAN FIND A LOVER BUT, ACCORDING TO HER, SHE DID NOT. A 5-STAR STORY!

I am very glad i came across everyonesavoyeur's stories. I find them very erotic, including this one!

When (if) you are reading this story try not to be judgemental. Follow the storyline and try to understand what makes the husband tick. Does he love his wife? Does his wife turns him on? Does it make him happy when his wife cheats on him?

This is not a manual for your marriage & your sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What stupid, nonsense and pathetic story. 1* for this garbage

Gosh, it couldn't be worst than that!......what waste of time!

The writer did a tremendous poor job in this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, pathetic, wimp, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this trash.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Great writing. The ambience, perfectly captured,perfect,really.

Very well told indeed. The drink and the atmosphere at the dance, with the room heating and bringing all the women to a perfect blush. And the men, altered by the drink and the ambience. It was entirely likely to happen, especially with a superbly equipped man like Franklin operating entirely in his medium. He knew that she would be his even before things got underway. And,the description of his various feelings all the way through,especially when they would have been slightly unlikely were it not for sexual arousal,and the drink,and the sexiness that comes at such times,in such places. I would have wished for a bit less of fearfulness in his wife,about his feelings. I wanted that her confidence had asserted more speedily, indeed, even after the fucking, she had not entirely lost her concerns,although she had certainly lost all restraint while being fucked. Her saying that her pussy was Franklin’s pussy,whenever...was just right. I thought there was over use of “my wife”. We know that and there was a bit too much. I’m commenting on a perfect piece, I hope that that has been noted. So much to say. I wish that he had wetted his hands, or got involved with the wetness of her pussy, before being expelled from the bedroom. It would have been great too,if His dick had appeared in public,so to speak. The fact that it did not implied a certain non acceptance very late on. This is an important point,I think, Samanther must have sure signs that he is fully involved, and he was not. Not fully.This is the reason why she is concerned about him. It is because he is allowed to stay on the high ground, without being involved properly in the fucking. A word to the anonymous trolls, and some signed in trolls. WHY ARE YOU HERE? Be on your way or Franklin will get you and make use of your bums. Get your pants off and stand in the corner. Shave your bums while you are at it.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert brain sick ones!!!

Wow how exciting to be humiliated by a stranger and be married to the greatest slut!!! Divorce the whore and go on with a happy life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO!

The story is very erotic.

It is also realistic. Of course, in a movie or a stage play or a short story, the author must condense the storyline so everything can happen in one day or one weekend.

There are HOTWIVES in the real world: they sleep around and keep the husband. They openly hit on men they are attracted to whether the husband is present or not. I knew couples like that. Some husbands have a very strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. Not all of them are aware of the fact they are potentially kinky.

Some women just can not say no to rich powerful men.

Some husbands are ready & happy to share his own wife with a powerful man, because they (husbands) are getting a kick out of the arrangement.

BTW, Samantha is a keeper.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IF ONE KNOWS AND ISNT SATISFIED,

why does one accept and give up. TK U MLJ LV NV

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

I would like a second chapter where Steve gets a backbone and leaves going home and packing his bags and leaving her. Divorces her, humiliates Frank, sues the company and moves on with his life. Meanwhile wife is used by Frank and then dumped when he is humiliated at work by being served and sued. She ends up alone Frank ends up fired and broke and Steve ends up regaining his manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would like that chapter also

But there are too few real authors with the guts to write honestly around here for fear of the cuck/swinger minority's hurt feelings

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nicee love this story alot

cuckolding at its best .just as a cuckolding story shud begin with the loving Cpl n then kicking the husband out as wife gets fucked hard by his boss,. he shud be made to eat her out next day from the apologetic wife who befriends him again but secretly still desires frank more .....p.s, she shud cum off the pills n have his kid next ...just as I did with my bfs best friend now both help me raise the kids ...

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
I hated Frank

Why is it that the husband is always humiliated by some egotistical asshole like Frank. It’s not like I’m against sharing as my wife and I have an open marriage for over ten years. If my wife ever humiliated me like that I’d divorce her cheating ass immediately. What man could look himself in the mirror after being summarily dismissed like that. “Big dick rules?” Bullshit!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 6 years ago
Good cuck story involving hubbies boss and a rampant wife

These hung bull stories always get my attention, this was a particularly good one and left me thinking I too would have liked to watch. Size always leads to a dominant bull who remains in control of the woman and humiliates her man. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love This Story

I dream of this happening to my wife. We role play cuckolding all the time. I would love to see her satisfied by a hung guy and would gladly clean her afterwards. Keep these stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF (*****)! Re anon 08/30/17 (wishes he were married to Samantha & Frank were his boss)

I TOTALLY AGREE with what above anon had to say!

In my opinion, my wife must know that i will be her husband no matter what, & that she can come back to me. It is in human nature to make mistakes, to err. She is human & she may make a mistake. All of this goes if she still loves me. If she does not love me, there is no point in forgiving or not forgiving because it's over anyway.

My wife had a big boss who did not hide he had the hots for her. He first promoted her to full time permanent. Then from receptionist/admin to a co-ordinator. He found ways to give her some free ball game tickets, Zoo tickets, Disney on Ice & alike. She was telling me he was havingthe hots for her; he was not rude, but accordingto her his slogan was you catch more flies with honey...

Then came the day of reckoning (3 days & 2 nights): a big trade conference was taking place & on the roster of people to go there were just two bodies: the big boss & my wife. She was reluctant to go, i told her she no choice, it was her job.

At 1:30 am on the first night there she sent me a text:

"Just came back to my room. Was busy today. I love you very much. You are my everything. You must never think i do not love you."

rituforfunrituforfunabout 6 years ago
Woooww

I dream of it happening to me. It's my favourite fantasy

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukabout 6 years ago
Sense and Sensibilities

Wow there is at least one naive fool on here who thinks bosses don't sleep with employee's wives or one presumes employees, because apparently its illegal. I can only presume he has a wife ho works late, who spends lots of time away with her boss, is too busy to have sex much with her husband anymore but clearly he is convinced he has nothing to worry about for whatever is happening she sure ain't having sex with her boss, I mean that just could not happen its illegal or something lol. But I guess at least he has plenty of time to read the stories just so he can tell us that only losers read such stories eh.

Meantime great erotic story I love all your stuff keep up the good work or 'Mr Angry' will have nothing to complain about and his wife clearly needs all the time she can get away from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. Gave it a 5+ (*****+)

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
even in a second reading this was

awesome. such a turn on, when can I get this action.

smith_will73smith_will73about 6 years ago
Next chapter

Love to read the next chapter. After hubby listioning by the door all night as Frank's pounds his wife over and over he falls asleep. Next morning Frank's shakes him and has Steve order room service. When it arrives frank and Sam walk out of the bedroom. Frank is naked and his semihard bull cock swings as he walks to the table. Sam is wearing Frank's dress shirt and nothing else. Frank pulls Sam to his lap while they kiss and eat right in front of steve. Steve can see Frank's cock harden from the contact of Sam's ass . Sam's nipples can be seen stiffening under the thin shirt. Steve's hickies on Sam's neck and the top of her breasts, her hair is a mess and her makeup has run on her face. Steve also notices what might be dried cum in hair and he starts becoming aroused. Frank whisper's in Sam's ear and she slides down and takes Frank's cock in her mouth. When he is full erect she turns and lowers herself down on his stiff cock and takes him right to the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another one

Another wimp.Are there no real men out there.Having sampled Frank's cock she is going o be looking for others.So he should sue his firm for breach of the moral conduct she starts looking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A FIVE-STAR STORY. LOVED IT.

Years ago my newly-wed wife & i had a similar experience.

She was a KO!

I had just gotten a full time job. She was finishing her undergrad.

My company had a Xmas party, where my wife & i were invited.

The boss in question stopped by our table at least 3 times & talked with the 2 of us. He asked me very respectfully whether it would be OK with me should he ask my wife for a dance.

They danced to a round of slow music. My newly wed wife told me afterwards that he was an excellent dancer but that his hard on was pressed against her belly all the time. He also asked her if she would dance another dlow round with him.

I asked her what she said to him.

"I told him the he is an excellent dancer, that i enjoyed dancing with him... but at the company function him & i should not dance more than one round of slow music this evening..."

"And...?"

"He invited us to his family cottage in Niagara-on-the-Lake. We would eat out & he hopes he could dance with me some more... he stressed - only if you OK it."

"What do you think we should do?" I asked.

"We should accept the invitation and play it by ear if that's fine with you."

"You do realize he hopes to fuck you, don't you."

"Yes I do. The question is whether YOU realize that... As i said, we'll play it by ear. BUT you MUST promise me you will take me back no matter what. You are my husband.... There are times when a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

I think that everybody & his brother know what happened at the cottage in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolute garbage

Don't waste your time reading it unless you're truly spineless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Late

Absolute garbage comment is too late.There should be a facility at the beginning of a story to say this and stop people like myself from reading such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic

Another story that proves just how awful and pathetic cucks really are. If you have this fetish get help this is not normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep writing

Hot story.

All the anonymous comments claiming sick etc, LOL at your own denial. You're not forced to read it let alone comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I TOTALLY AGREE EITH ANON 08/11/18 (Keep writing). Yes, this story is HOT!

I'll just point out that the story tags are definitely not ambiguous: cuckold - big cock - big tits - hot wife - wife sharing - domination.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT WIFE SEX STORY (*****)!

A must read if you are into boss-fucks-wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
unreal and too fast

you should have progressed slowly. unless the woman was a known slut wife, no demure woman will allow a total stranger to fuck her in front of her husband aftera few hours introduction to a new guy (even if he is director0 of her husband's company. it was too crass and amatuerish writing, coming form an accomplished writer like you. please add quality and not just number to your story writing. better luck nwxt time. but do keep writing. cheers.

smith_will73smith_will73over 5 years ago
Behind the door

I wonder about the dirty things that innocent wife did behind those doors. I'm sure Frank's big cock spent a lot of time in her mouth. Sucking him back to hardness or maybe taking a creamy load down her throat. Might even have been the first time Sam has had a cock in her mouth. I bet she was a mess the next morning when she got handed back over the cucked hubby. Walking unsteady, maybe some died cum in her hair. Bit marks and hickies on her breasts and neck. I look of pure pleasure on her face. Love a chapter 2 that reveals the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so why would he stay go home pack and get the hell out leave the bitch let the boss take care of her grow some balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! I really believe your story is based on true events.

In lieu of my own comment I will quote anon 05/31/18.

(Quote:)

A FIVE-STAR STORY. LOVED IT.

Years ago my wife & i had a similar experience.

My company had a Xmas party, where my wife & i were invited.

The boss in question stopped by our table at least 3 times & talked with the 2 of us. He asked me very respectfully whether it would be OK with me should he ask my wife for a dance.

They danced to a round of slow music. My wife told me afterwards that he was an excellent dancer but that his hard-on was pressed against her belly all the time. He also asked her if she would dance another slow round with him.

I asked her what she said to him.

"I told him the he is an excellent dancer, that i enjoyed dancing with him... but at the company function, him & i should not dance more than one round of slow music..."

"And...?"

"He invited us to his family cottage in Niagara-on-the-Lake. We would eat out & he hopes he could dance with me some more... he stressed - only if you OK it."

"What do you think we should do?" I asked.

"We should accept the invitation and play it by ear if that's fine with you."

"You do realize he hopes to fuck you, don't you."

"Yes I do. The question is whether YOU realize that... As i said, we'll play it by ear. BUT you MUST promise me you will take me back no matter what. You are my husband.... There are times when a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

I think that everybody & his brother know what happened at the cottage in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

(Unquote.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: ***** (4.9/5 = 98%!) VERY VERY EROTIC & REASONABLY REALISTIC.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is my cup of tea ❤! 👍 👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍! Kinky, erotic, reads easy...

Your situation is very complicated when your wife's boss, or your own, fucks your wife.

My wife's boss was fucking my wife (particularly when the 2 of them were away on business). I established beyond reasonable doubt that she was having sex with him. However i never confronted her with that!

She never stopped having sex with me. She had shed quite a few inhibitions & was getting BETTER & BETTER IN BED! She was more assertive as a person. Her self-esteem improved & she was way more self-confident.

She often hugged me very tightly telling me: "If you really love me, tell me so, & hold me tight."

The affair lasted at least 8 months, i.e. until he got transferred to another part of the country.

In those 8 months & became fully aware of my very pronounced voyeur side & my kinky desire to share my wife with other men.

Not long after he was gone, my wife got a different position, one that did not require ovenight travel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GARBAGE

WILLING CUCKOLDRY= TRASH, one star, nothing further needs to be said. Now watch the willing cucks get bend out of shape. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
brill

very nice story love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

You have to be completely devoid of any human values whatsoever to tolerate the abuse, humiliation, degradation, betrayal and psychological violence that this scenario engenders. It has nothing to do with love or forgiveness - or even need or arousal. It's merely a sad reflection of a mentally disturbed man who cannot cope with any aspect of life, who is completely psychotic with no emotions or capacity for humanity. He simply watches as someone else - his boss and his wife - destroy his life and his id.

I don't feel bad or sad or sorry for the "man", because whatever it is it doesn't have any capacity to be either a man or human. It's just a collection of mutated genes that should have been thrown into the fire pit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Should have way higher score. Truly a great author and story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lol

This story was ok as far as cuckold stories go, not the best but not the worst, I was ready to quit reading as soon as I found out he was a black guy, but glad that he wasnt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it! ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Bravo! Very very erotic (in its own kinky way). The storyline was very intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

241,690 views, 405 faves: that's 1.68 faves per 1,000 views. A very high faves to views ratio. Most stories are lucky to get 0.17 faves per 1K views.

The voyeur/cuckold-wannabe husband's reactions are accurately & masterfully depicted (i can tell, been there, experienced).

The husband was totally mesmerized by what was going on (he was in a hypnotic trance of sorts). All he knew in his temporarily-foggy mind was that:

- his wife craves the big dick of the arrogant executive

- it makes him sexually aroused when another man rubs his cock against his wife's crotch & ass

- he wants her to be fucked by the arrogant executive.

The husband must have had his voyeur side for years; however he was not aware of it because it was latent or dormant. His voyeur side was buried in the deepest layers of his psyche until the company function. When one's dormant voyeur side "wakes up," it goes strate to the fore, & it does it with a vengeance.

As a rule a voyeur husband gets a kick out situations where his wife is groped, caressed, being asked out.

Also some men who deep down are lacking self-confidence get paralysed when a man of authority brazenly acts inappropriately (say, he aggressively flirts with his subordinate's wife &/or keeps his hand on her knee while talking to her).

When another man gropes or caresses a voyeur wife, for him it is kinky.

When that man is a big boss of the voyeur husband, the latter thinks he had died and gone to heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It doesn't get any more horrible than this steaming pile of shit

Anyone who thinks this was great or hot is clearly a sissy coward or a Cunt who hates husbands. She had no love or respect for her husband. It's obvious that she only has him for convenience. Of course the only way to make this shit work is if the husband is a complete loser. Well you achieved that. Horrible! No one to like in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guy.rehmann@gmail.com

I want you to fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Very very erotic.

I liked anon 12/01/17 (BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO!) He says some women just can not say no to rich powerful men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Only

... a cuckold, but even more so, a coward and a loser and a wimp. In other words, a sissy-boy faggot who most likely wanted that big cock in his own mouth and ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Great story loved everything. You should have let hubby claim back his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Most don't understand

I'm an alpha male, highly successful and have a fairly large cock and have always known how to use it with my wife. Still... she's been a hot wife for many years, literally fucked hundreds of guys, and I've been a mild cuckold too. The thing that's different in our situation is that I've also fucked untold numbers of lovely women and Have always had several regular lovers. We still love each other dearly as husband and wife. Our sexcapades have given us both so many wonderful memories that few could imagine appreciate or understand. There are lots of "us" out there and some of them are surely your unsuspecting friends. Cool story btw!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous