All Comments on 'Domineering Executive'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 263 Comments
RosejaRoseja10 days ago

It reminded me why I divorce my wife. The executive in her company always think with the small head. I got her to split everything 50 50. She did not want her family and our children to know she had an affair with her boss for three years. I did get a big pay day from her company.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Erotic, realistic and (yes!) KINKY!

consulting91consulting9129 days ago

That was a very erotic story. My only concern is that he is Steve’s boss so there is nothing keeping him from taking her and then ruining him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved this story. The increasing tension in the husband as the couple’s contact developed told me a bit of how my own husband must have felt, watching his own cuckolding unfold. Our situation seems similar in that the subject had not been discussed beforehand, so it was not a planned event either, which made it all the more surprising and exciting for us both. Later, he admitted his long-repressed cuckold tendency, which he would never have admitted to himself, had he not caught sight of our neighbor’s attempted seduction of me at a party. Like this wife, I kept using excuses to go to him and almost asking for permission to keep going. At first, he said he would always love me, no matter what happened, which almost stopped me in my tracks. But then he said that wasn’t necessarily fair, as that sounded like he might be forgiving me for a transgression, but the truth was that he wanted me to feel free to explore myself, that what he was watching was beautiful and arousing. He put my hand on his cock. “See?” he said. “This is what you do to me, whether it’s me or him you fuck. But please, when he takes you upstairs, leave the door unlocked, so that I can watch him please you.”

I see that this is the author’s lowest-rated story, which means that I can only enjoy reading the rest of his stories even more! Wow! That’s saying a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I guess buck didn't really understand Natural law. Until queers and cuckold writers Natural law is one man and one woman.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

DOMINEERING EXECUTIVE story is totally KINKY.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much. My favorite line is when Frank says to Steve:

"Your wife told me you enjoyed watching us dance. I think you'd really enjoy watching us in the bedroom."

The way that line hit Steve hard is exactly how I want to feel when my wife brings home a stud to fuck her. I want to watch them (not like Steve, who chickened out) and I will also go further and suck the stud's big cock to get him ready to fuck my wife. That is what I want and what I dream about all the time.

Great story. Please tell a sequel if you can.

5 STARS FOR SURE.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Epilogue: Samantha didn't return home with Steve the next morning. "Go home loser, I'm done with you, your small. dick and your sissy wimp personality. I've found a real man." Steve was dumbfounded and started to cry. Frank stood up, walked over and bitch slapped little Stevie. "You heard her loser, get out before I kick your ass." Steve left sobbing, Samantha just laughed and laughed. Within a few months she destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce because that is what guys like this pathetic clown deserve.

9andthick9andthick5 months ago

These stories aren’t really that far fetched. I’ve been a bull for several married couples. Sometimes the husband watches, sometimes he just listens, and sometimes he’s not there. Just some accept that they can’t provide the pleasure that I can give to their wives. They put their jealousy aside so the wife can experience a type of pleasure she would otherwise never know. Many admit it’s humiliating but they are also turned on by the ecstasy of it all. It’s a double edged sword for the little guy.

Dreamer090909Dreamer0909095 months ago

Sick. keep it going .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anotherman conquer a wife cockholds husband,husband lost her to stronger man,a cuckhold made wife will never be same size does matter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stale story. Several others with similar themes,

but better written. Nice try, no cigar. Try something

besides plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting responses. You truly wrote a fucked up story. My company used to give big parties at conferences. They also had us sign paperwork when we were hired stating the company's moral and ethical code. At one conference in Dallas a 30+ y.o. executive made a move on my sister who worked in the San Antonio office. He made all sorts of comments and did some inappropriate touching while dancing. My brother in-law was getting ticked but I held him back. My sister got up to use the ladies and he and I noticed the young exec get up and follow her. We got up to follow him. Apparently the idiot decided to go into the ladies room to try something on my sister because he wasn't in the men's. My sister came out of the ladies as we were coming out of the men's looking flush. Her husband was brushing passed her to go after the guy when she caught arm and said we had to leave. Seems the exec followed her, thought he had her cornered and she hit him full force in his Adams apple and he dropped like a rock and then as he was choking she stomped his balls. I got my wife and we all left. As we got to the coat room there was a big commotion behind. A woman going into the ladies found him in there gasping. We learned later that he was taken to the hospital. I left an anonymous note for the guy's boss and explained what happened. I found late he had been warned of his behavior previously and got released.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nah he wasn't a cuckold as much as he was soon to be single.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was at a company party. The district manager was a big black guy that had a reputation of bedding female employees and a few of the spouse's of the men that worked there. I was still single but I was watching out for a fellow coworker that had been my friend for several years. He had helped me get the job. Sure enough the DM was pushing drinks on my friend and his wife. I warned him to slow down on the drinking and keep an eye on his wife. Sure enough he was about to pass out. I told him that I had to leave. He was to far gone to care. I told those remaining that I had to go. I left drove to where I could hide my car grabbed my digital camera and snuck back. When I got back it was down to DM my buddy passed out and his wife. The wife was pretty much wasted and DM was taking advantage of her condition. He led her to the bedroom and started stripping her. I got some videos. I grabbed a ski. mask a piece of dow rod jacket that I could throw away. I enter the house and went to the bedroom. I changed my voice and yelled HEY BUCK MABY YOU SHOULD F*** YOUR OWN WIFE. He said get the Hell out of here asshole. Just as he came at me I thumped the Hell out of him. He was out. My buddies wife was covered up as I left. My buddy went after the DM and the company. He did get a settlement and the DM was fired. Apparently it wasn't his first time that someone had sued. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Laughing at the comment that was telling adultery is not illegal. That person is not totally correct some states its still illegal. About Frank being black. 90 some percent of the stories if a man is mentioned being big the author says he's black. Lol. They are the real racist. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I thought it was okay kinda eerily similar to my boss getting her own son to cuckold her ex boyfriend but it backfired because on New Year’s Eve 2018 to 2019 she got pregnant with her son three years old son Kyle he looks so much like her older son that you can tell her boyfriend is not the father of her baby and it is even crazy because she has kept saying she wants to be pregnant with another baby before she has grandchildren or me and her daughter who i have fallen in love with get married. She put her boyfriend through the ringer he has to pay child support even though you can clearly see that he not the father of my boss three year old son

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

MC can sue the company and have job security for life, regardless of whether he shows up or does the work. I wonder how many people detest Frank that saw him dirty dancing with the wife of a subordinate. Frank is literally too stupid and careless to be a director. Wash rack or lube pit, maybe. Director? No company is that dumb.

BronxwomanBronxwoman9 months ago

“Stud fuck me”? Who talks like this? I would have loved this story with better writing .

shirereeveshirereeve9 months ago

Although I have some quibbles with the writing and the story line, I absolutely love this kind of story. I am Steve to a T ... I know that I am not capable of giving my bubble butt wife what she really needs and do believe in the laws of the jungle. Any dominant/alpha man who is better endowed should be able to take my wife in a very forceful way as long as I know about it and have the option of watching from time to time. I would love to work for Frank and my wife would love to be his slut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EPIC stupidity. Divorce her, sue the Boss and the Company. Retire early. Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a party at my wife Tara's bosses home FrankNelson. His wife Abby was not there supposedly went home to help her elderly parents. I was having a good time. I don't know what really happened but I woke up alone in a bed that I didn't know where I was. There was a bathroom so I used it. Then I began looking for Tara. Everything was quiet so I got a little worried about where Tara was. This was a big house and I was looking everywhere and I didn't really know the layout. When I found her she was in bed with Frank asleep. I was pissed off and ready to beat the living Hell of of that SOB. I thought wait I need proof. I pictures and started to leave. Then I thought what if she was drugged and went back in. In the bedroom I shook Tara easily and she looked at me. With big eyes I motioned her to come with me. She got out of bed and asked what was going on? I pointed to Frank. OMG she said what have I done. It appears to me that you F____d your boss and headed to divorce court. She broke down crying begging me not to divorce her claiming she didn't know how she ended up in his bed. Long story short Tara was drugged and apparently raped. Abby divorced Frank. He went to jail. The company that was actually owned by Abby's parents. He was just an employee.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The comment pages read like a humor novel with multiple people saying how they beat up some guy at a company party or picnic because he danced too close with their wife, others talk about going to HR and getting some guy fired for flirting. They don't seem to understand that adultery is not against the law. They talk about suing the company as if it's the company's fault that the wife cheated. But maybe the funniest comments are the ones that describe Frank as being black. Nowhere in the story was there a mention of Frank's race and the description of his hair implied that he was white. It must be assumed that readers who thought he was black are racist or didn't bother to read the story. The story was well written with a good build up to the actual sex scene. I was glad that the husband was not humiliated by being told to clean out his wife. The mental humiliation of knowing he couldn't please her was more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can't imagine the conflicting emotions experienced by this husband, though the author did a good job of trying to let the reader know of Steve's inner turmoil. I've never experienced such extreme cuckoldry, but I can appreciate the excitement of the voyeurism versus anger. The closest I've come to such an experience was watching my wife make out with a man.

It was at a large corporate holiday party. It began when she was going to the restroom and was caught passing under some mistletoe. A man took the opportunity to kiss her She looked startled, then they both laughed, and since she hadn't moved fast enough, he kissed her again and she returned the kiss. She then promptly moved on to the restroom. Later the same guy asked her to dance. They were enjoying each other's company and the dance and danced under some more mistletoe. After a quick kiss, they danced closely together. The large room was bordered by archways with some chairs and couches along the wall. Their dance took them under one of these arches which was in shadow. The entire ballroom for that matter had subdued lighting. I had been chatting with various people and enjoying a table set with snacks and drinks. But I was also watching her and her dance partner. When they were under the shadow of the arch, they embraced and shared a kiss that was inappropriate due to both its duration and its intensity. As I watched from across the ballroom, they ceased all pretense of a dance. They just stood locked in an embrace in the shadows. The embrace and mutual liplock had to last for several minutes. They then moved to one of the love seats along the wall where they continued to kiss and snuggle. At first I was angry, but then I became fascinated with the erotic site I was watching. They must have continued to kiss deeply and passionately while groping for at least 15 or 20 minutes. At that time she called a halt to it and made another trip to the restroom.

When she returned her hair was brushed and her makeup was flawless. She looked to be the perfect lady. She never danced with him again, but did dance with some others, me included. Later on our way home I asked her if she had a good time. She said she had and that she had danced with five or six men which she enjoyed a lot more than idle chat with the other ladies. I mentioned that I had noticed her dancing with one young man in particular for several dances. She smiled and said he was a very good dancer and she had fun. She never mentioned the mistletoe or other activity.

That night we made love and she seemed highly aroused. Before that night I had never seen her misbehave and she had never given me any reason to think she might. I didn't mention what I had seen but I did watch closely for indications of future extracurricular activity on her part. I've never seen any and it's been 10 years since that night. What anger I felt soon passed, and my main memory is now of how I liked watching her be a bit naughty.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Love Story Five Stars. She really got her Pussy Fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don’t really care for the humiliation stuff. On top of that the husband was portrayed as a complete spineless man which doesn’t necessarily correlate with cock size. Allowing himself to be kicked out - really?? At that point I would drag this big dick lover out by his hair or his precious DICK!! He seemed to have the big dick “I rule” complex- ahh no you don’t!! Further -the wife was so selfish! In my opinion it should always be about the couple so if something is done outside the marriage it is to enhance the marriage whether it’s swinging, hot wife or whatever. Moreover either partner can put an immediate stop to it with no hard feelings- like umm grownups. I would never ever let another man dictate to me in those circumstances regardless of what we were doing. In this case he is merely a guest in their marriage and damn lucky to even be with the man’s wife!

The husband and wife should set the rules! Not this executive clown! This circumcise is a prescription for disaster She knew what dick size she was getting when she married the guy! So now she likes big ones and will be asking her husband to subcontract sex out to other guys because he won’t be good enough anymore? The guy may want to look at moving on because this won’t be seen as a one time a treat or even if it’s only occasional thing the husband will only be treading water between lovers and taking all the risks in the meantime- financial , emotional, etc- while the big cock guys rotate in with his wife. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful read. If you dont like cuckold stories dont read it. This beautifully captures the angst felt by cuckold men. That fine line between humiliation and lust. Steve could have ended it at any point so he was in total control. I cant imagine how he felt sitting outside that bedroom door as his wife was being totally used by a bigger better man. Want sex acts was she performing for Frank behind that door that she had never done for her husband? How many times did steve masturbate hearing Sams moans. One can only imagine.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

His wife's groped then fucked by this executive, making him a cuckhold, & he's OK? He's belittled- if nothing more than his wife's actions - & humiliated, & there's nothing wrong with him? I'd love a part 2- just a page or so, where this continues. But the husband realizes enough's enough & sends the guy to the hospital, then sues the company. During that time, she's thrown out of the house & told she can live with the scumbag.

But I suppose an author that writes this stuff won't write that. I just wish there's a section on cuckolds so I wouldn't read this stuff. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then what happened? Its the perfect time to ramp up the emotions of the husband and wife, the spoken, but even more so the unspoken, as we read the conflicting humiliation, the satisfaction, the anger, the forgiveness. worry, guilt and blame, all mixed up, in the commanding seperate powers of different thoughts. Certainly there has been a primal evolutionary shift taken place in the marriage and within them both.

I've always more liked it when in a rarity of these many stories types, the writer has the husband grappling torn, wanting to insert some control, while constantly giving more control away to a physically better man. It seems to me its the wife's love and understanding toward her sexually fallen short husband thats the high wire untested safety net they both must need while struggling with her husbands back and forth insecurities, while she holds onto his other finer qualities as a husband.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

If I had a man husband or partner, and another man with my approval was going to have sex with me, I would expect him to do everything in his power to stop me, even if he got beat up, I would love him more and never disrespect him again. If he just let it happen and even worse watch it happen, then all respect would go out of the window and our relationship would end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Domineering executive and a more Domineering husband! My husband John and I were at my company's annual awards banquet. There were several big shots from headquarters there. After the meal and awards there was a live band they were good. John and I danced several dances and while taking a break sitting and visiting with others I was asked to dance by one of the district manager's. Then others followed asking for me to dance and I was kept in supply with drinks. At one point John cut in and said that I needed to slow down on the drinking. We went to sit again. It wasn't long before I was asked again by one of the district manager's. I could that John was getting upset but I didn't think I should turn down the bis shots and away we went. I could really feel the effects of the drinks. I was being led down the hallway by the DM. He pulled me into a room and pushed me up against the wall and started feeling me up just as the door flew open and John was beating the shit out of him. He then grabbed my hand and said we are leaving. I didn't know at the time but he had taken pictures. I changed jobs but before quiting I threatened to sue and actually got a settlement. Of course the DM threatened to press charges against John until he seen the pictures. Some how John found contact with the DM wife and sent her pictures. We don't know what become of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is anyone that loves to be humiliated by his wife healthy? you can be humiliated by strangers and not have to marry them or work all day to keep them happy!!!!

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

No way I would have let him push me out of the room the way he did when I wanted to reclaim my wife. I would have told him to shove his big dick energy right up his ass as I removed my wife from the room. I shared her with him but there would be no way he would stop me from fucking MY wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some like it kinky.

5- (4.65 = 93% = A, ♡♡♡♡♡-)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting somebody else's comment because I can relate to it to a large degree.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 5 years ago

I wish I were married to Samantha & Frank were my boss.

I am totally mesmerized when men are hitting on my wife.

Some of them instinctively feel that i am a closet voyeur & cuck-wannabe. My presence does not hinder them at all.

My wife says she has not cheated on me yet, she told me she will do it only if a man sweeps her off her feet!

She says that she will never leave me, will always come back to me.

It means a lot to her that i am giving her leeway to interact with men freely without fear i might get mad at her.

She says that joking & flirting with men, & teasing them, improves her mood & her self esteem. It also boosts her libido.

My wife's job involves a lot of travel [with] quite a few overnight stays in other cities.

End quote.

Excellent (5*****!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Erotic? Yes.

Kinky? Yes.

Domination? Yes.

The story is a skillfully written fantasy.

In the fantasy world there are no HR, and no STDs, and no unwanted pregnacies.

zorrofinzorrofinabout 1 year ago

This is excellent and well written. I hope we can soon read how this relationship continue? I bet they meet often and he is not make love to here anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When my wife down graded me about my ability I simply filed for divorce. After she had her one time fling she never was around another man alone. I finally agreed that I would try to stay together but if she ever did anything again it was over and we would not be married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Our local GM Frank thought that he was domineering but our owner Neal was totally against cheaters. My wife Tammy and I were at my company's annual awards ceremony. Now in the past I knew that Frank had made passes at Tammy. As far as I knew she had never cheated on me.After the awards our owner was talking to me and two other guys. John and Dale

that had received the same award that I had. While talking Dale elbowed me and motioned towards the dancer's. There was Frank dancing to close to Tammy for me. He said talking to me but looking at Neal pardon me but I would keep an eye on Frank he tried causing Jill and I marital problems. I said thanks and said please excuse me gentlemen I would like to save my marriage. Neal had already turned and beat me to Tammy and Frank. He had fired Frank before I got there. Frank turned and walked away with his tail tucked between his legs. Neal said sorry I should have done that a while ago. Come to my office Monday after you get things going. Think about taking Frank's job over the weekend. Talk it over with Tammy see what she thinks about your marriage. He walked away. I asked Tammy what that was about. She said that she was sorry that she ever accepted when he asked to dance. What about the past and him hitting on you. She said I know I should have told you but I thought you would blow up and get fired. I probably would have blown up but with an owner like Neal I don't think so. I know that now believe me I wouldn't cheat on on you. I got the position and that has been 12 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical LW commenter: "Ter-derpy derpy derp! I readed this sturry fibe times, an' I hate it morest ever time then the lastest time! Gernna readin' me it agin to see if ah can dislike it sum more!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course, with Steve's video that he legally recorded in their one-party consent state, he settled out of court for 10 million dollars, plus attorney's fees. After all, Frank's history of sexual harassment had already landed him a final termination warning from the VP of HR. Then the three or four initial witnesses at the banquet turned into more than a dozen--yeah, everybody hates a sexual predator, especially one who uses his position of power and influence. Now, Steve's married to a much younger woman who understands fealty, faithfulness, loyalty, and the power of a pre-nuptial agreement that will impoverish her should she ever cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

But the good news is you can divorce your wife. And sue the pants off the company and him. Get them both fired. Ruin them with all their family and friends. Even if you've turned over the ugly rock to get to the slime under it, you can still come out okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not just a cuck but a sissy wimp. Don't worry though, I'm sure big Frank will fuck you to and your slut bitch wife will laugh as she kicks you to the curb for a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love you she said. Yel right. Like a guy told me. If that's how you show love I'm glad that she didn't hate her husband. Leave get away from the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just spot read this shit just to make sure that people can be so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes dear I'm ok I've got the proof to show our children and your family what you really are see you in court unless you just sign the papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! Bravissimo!

Excellent, 5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

Whenever my wife was in the presence of an alpha man, she was not her usual self. She behaved differently. She paid attention to what he said and usually had a brief & smart comment telling him she agreed with him or complimentong him.

Knowing her I recognized she was in (what I called) "her eyes-on-the-prize mode." As long as she was in the presence of an "alfa," he was the focus of her attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why you all read these if you don't like them. If you think your comments are going to change the way people think or feel you're dead wrong. Most of us read these fantasies because we like to. Go read something else. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She doesn't love Steve and she's about to kick him to the curb and replace him with stud Frank. So much for "I love you." Hubby is a sissy wimp idiot!

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

Fi d one gun with lots of ammo...and dig some graves. That is where this really needs to go.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More Than One

Pussy in that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frank has a large Cock and knows how to use it. Sammy is a married woman has and deserved to have a big dick in her once or twice. She probably has never orgasmed this strougly in her life. RW Five Star

I

hossamtottihossamtottiover 1 year ago

I don't know really why all the women in these stories didn't do anything to show that they love her husband and worry about how he will feel. Once she notice a big dick . Already jump on it . Is that society is real . Or it just stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Because a guy has a big cock dose not make him an alpha male. Boss or no boss. Sooner or later Frank will meet a real man . No matter what size his dick. And he might even will enjoy the new holes in him made by a semi automatic hole punch. Let s see 9,38 ,40, 44, 45. So many choices on that semi automatic hole punch to use

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

In every one of these stories, there is a point where the husband fails to voice his displeasure and bring a stop to this interaction. Here it was after the 2nd dance where the boss put his hands on her ass and was whispering sweet nothings in her ear. No husband that I know, would let that go. At the least, it would be time to leave and a discussion on the way home. The situation deserved an instant walk to the dance floor and cut in right then when hands went to her ass. Where are the real men in these stories?

Anonymous, really, every woman deserves sex with another man? Deserves? lol, that is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt ftom the story (SPOILER ALERT.)

Quote:

... Her concern momentarily turned smile, "He fucked me so good baby. I never knew. I never knew it could be like that."

Those words hurt, but at the same time, I was legitimately happy that she got to experience this kind of sex.

"I love you." I managed.

"Oh my god Steve I love you so much." She grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

End quote.

* * *

My take is that after 20 years of marriage, Samantha deserves to experience sex an alpha male. Samantha still loves her husband.

Actually every married wiman deserves to experience sex with an alpha partner at least once during each marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 1 year ago

I liked it alot - I am so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What crap!

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

Next chapter...divorce..a lawsuit...and a multi million dollar settlement for hubby.

This needs a rewrite.. hopefully this author isn't afraid of such and will allow it.

DOL

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

You write very well and your stories are always great and erotically charged. You very rarely write about oral sex between the participants in your stories. Is there a reason?

mletroutmletroutover 1 year ago

I’m a psychologist with a private practice specializing in family counseling, which means I deal with a lot of troubled marriages and cheating spouses, male and female. I like my work and feel rewarded when I’m able to help people, although success is always relative and much more common when dealing with individuals rather than couples therapy. But in all honesty, the job can be pretty disheartening, too. Very, very few relationships survive extramarital affairs, even when both parties are willing “swingers” or whatever. In my experience, it’s a fantasy which, when acted upon, becomes self-destructive despite the “best” of intentions.

What does any of this have to do with the story? Nothing, except to say that I enjoy this sort of fiction. Not for the sex, although I do like well written scenes, but more because the alternate reality in which these characters must live in order to survive is amusing. Poor decisions made without care or consideration, and yet somehow without real consequences, as well. It’s like living in a dream state where 2+2=5 and nobody asks why. It’s a great escape and I love to analyze these characters and imagine their real motives and perhaps what would happen to them in our universe…but I’m so glad I don’t have to, if that makes sense.

Thanks for sharing, fun little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She doesn't love Steve and she's delusional if she thinks she does. He'll never please her again. Time to kick his wimp ass to the curb and find a real man like Frank to give her the fucking she needs! Maybe the best way for Steve to realize he's no man is for Frank to fuck both of them next time before he completely takes Samatha away from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was not a cuckold. I said enough to pissed the arrogant asshole off enough to hit me. Then I pressed charges against him. Of course my wife lost her job but we sued and won. Good old Earl that big black guy was let go. LOL! I was very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If any story deserves more it would be this one with a truly loving couple who have a 20 year history. The dynamics raise countless possible emotions and outcomes of which your readers could remain emotionally vested in the three of them and a marriage where there is a huge power shift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While technically well written, it was pretty predictable.

Author went too far out of his way to make the MC a winp....

Small package, short, bowls (sorry bowlers!)...

It would have been more effective if he was a more stand up guy...that way his boss's conquest would have meant more and the wife's conversion more shocking to her, Steve and readers...it would have made Frank an even more formidable man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It happend to me ,last year,he still fucks my wife

SteelD_59SteelD_59over 1 year ago

What an AWESOME story!!! Reminds me so much of the fun my sexy wife had with my Boss! What an amazing memorable time they had together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ ColoWolf80906

I agree with you that this is an excellent story.

This story has got 194 comments.

On top of that it got more than 1 fave (favorite) per 1k views. Only excellent stories get more than 0.5 faves per 1k views.

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

I am copy pasting a comment that said it all!

"ColoWolf80906 - 5 days ago

I dont know why this story does not have a higher rating, i loved it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

I dont know why this story does not have a higher rating i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Your writing is very fluid and even if the subject matter is not to everyone’s liking, the erotic nature of the story outweighs all of the whining.

Coolmeow21Coolmeow21over 1 year ago

Veryyy hot

Your stories are so exotic

I wish if there were more part to this story

Please add

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

In my book this story is a 'must read.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this story five sytars (💥💥💥💥💥)!

Current rating is 4.25

As of July 27/20 this story has got 770 faves (favorites) out of 436.6k views, which is 1.76 faves per 1k views (a 'better than excellent' faves-to-views ratio.)

Looking at the numbers I can tell that this story has a solid fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck writer writing cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Regardless of the subject matter, this is an average story at best. It's a first person version of a third person narrative.

Of course people are going to hate the subject matter, although I find it highly likely that the most vocal critics of these stories are likely multiple time cuckolds, and while they may suspect, they literally have no clue their wife or previous girlfriends have been railed by their best friend, the wife/girlfriend's boss/co-worker, the neighbor, or some random tradesman. But of course, they all play the anonymous internet badass and make claims of all the things they would do to the offending male and the cheating spouse. Of course they wouldn't, because 99% of their claims of what they would do would end them with them in jail. Secondly, in the US, 17 states are NO-FAULT divorce states, and 9 are equitable split community property states, with the remaining having laws governing division of marital assets, even when fault can be proven. FYI Billy Badass: Fault Divorces are public record, so everything you accuse your cheating wife of can become public information. Way to publicize all the cream pies you unknowingly ate.

Kudos to the dance/seduction. I have angered many insecure men by dancing with their wives/girlfriends. Women do enjoy dancing, and for some inane reason, some idiots just don't grasp the concept of doing something so simple to give their wife some enjoyment. I've never had an issue screwing some idiot's girlfriend/fiance, because they should actually be putting in the effort to please them. I do draw the line with married women though. I will happily dance with them, and get them hot and bothered so they can think about me when they use their toys after the five pump chump they married has passed out on them. Using this as a plot device is extremely realistic, and works extremely well. The husband not really liking to dance, and using a foot accident as an excuse is fitting. It paints him as an excuse maker, and just enough of a nudge to a wife that genuinely wants to just enjoy herself while her husband makes excuses why he won't give her what she needs.

3.25 stars

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband

Again proving cuck writers secretly want to be a cock sucker. Fixation with hung, big, huge, monster et al cocks. Sorry bitches, cucks are there to catch other mens testicular expulsions in their mouth ie you're gay.

Just like the little sissies below that find this pathetic shit erotic. Its all based on homosexuality, even if they cant accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love everyonesavoyeur’s stories. They are so hot. I can believe he was a bull, because I think what is special about them is that they excite both cuckolds and cuckoldresses. When life starts getting routine, I read one of his stories, get excited, and start looking…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical female writer that hasn’t a clue how males react to humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sue said she loved her hubby, but she didn't. She loved Frank's big black cock. She felt bad for Steve because she knew he lost and she'd never love him again. He wasn't man enough to keep his wife so soon, he'll be all alone and she'll be fucking whatever big cock she can get into her slut bed.

HerSissymanHerSissymanalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. The internet warriors who deliberately read a cuckold story and then preceed to tell us about how they would have beat the boss or left the wife are pretty humorous. My wife and I enjoy the cuckold kink, but always out of town, away from familiar people so it doesnt impact our marriage. There was one guy she worked with that actually started us down this path but he has moved on and isnt a threat to our relationship.

Illupo1Illupo1almost 2 years ago

Soooo fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an excerpt from p. 2 of 3:

"I could see the arousal in her eyes as she planted her rump back into him. It was like her ass was magnetized to his crotch, and I knew she loved the feeling of his manhood touching her body. I suddenly noticed that my mouth was dry, and my focus laser locked on their movements. They seemed to be talking even more than their last session, and Franklin seemed to be even more touchy-feely with Samantha. For a few moments at a time I would lose sight of them in the crowd, and every time I did I would feel a flush of panic."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of the story.

Quote:

The dance number changed once again, and Franklin once again spun my wife around. In a cloudy moment I thought I saw a large bulge in his slacks, but the moment was gone as he pulled my wife's bottom back into him. She planted her ass back into his groin, her eyes a glaze, her hair a mess. Franklin looked over in my direction, noticing me. I froze, unable to peel my eyes away from the erotic and taboo scene playing out in front of me. I couldn't believe my wife was rubbing her gorgeous ass on to another man's crotch. It had all happened so fast, and I truly didn't know how to react to it.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting somone else's comment:

"Riker41 - about 1 month ago

Excellent story that paralleled osely 2 of my own married experiences as a cuckold."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to do an update on this story but do like 10 years into the future and tell us about how the husband hasn't had sex with his wife in a decade because he is a useless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very kinky. I LOVED it.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it: 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆).

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

He is nothing more than a pussy. I quit reading mid-way through the 2nd page. I kept hoping he’d grow some balls but he didn’t. I hope after this, the author writes better stories than that one. I’ll try one more story and if the next one is more of the same shit, I’m finished with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another stupid cuckold a DA with no backbone or my a queen. At the annual banquet the company I worked with. My wife Linda and I were setting at a table mostly talking to coworkers that stopped by to visit. Ned Smith the owner and best friend of my Uncle Jared also stopped 4 time's to see if we needed anything. I had been injured at work while out on a service call. I had broken my right arm and messed up my right leg pretty badly. I was on cruches. I told Linda that she didn't have to baby sit me all night that if she wanted to walk around some and visit I'd be fine. After a while she did get up and walk around. In a little while I seen her talking to Ron Spellman and his wife Jill. Linda came back after visiting with me briefly she said that Jill and Ron said Ron would dance with her and Jill would come set with me. I said that was fine but Jill really didn't need to set with me if she didn't want to. Jill did set with me. I know that I enjoyed the visiting hoped she did to. When Ron and Linda returned he thanked me and I thanked him. He also said don't be shy if you need help with things while I was down just ask he or Jill or there oldest son was a pretty good worker. He also said if it was ok he would dance some more later with Linda. I said that would be fine. Later Linda went to the restroom . When she was returning she was stopped by Aaron he was a regional salesman. An arrogant ass if you ask several of my other coworkers. He was divorced because of his cheating. I didn't like him let alone him hitting on Linda. Finally she came back. As we were talking I asked what Aaron had to say? Just the usual she said. Was he hitting on you. Yes just being himself as usual. What do you mean being his usual self? Flirting thinking he's God gift to women bla bla. What did you say? The usual not interested. I said thanks just try to stay away from him he's trouble. The only reason I think he is still working here is that Ned likes his work. Later while Linda was visiting with one of my coworkers wife that she was friends with Aaron walked by them pulling Linda onto the Dance floor I got up and started hobbling towards them. I didn't have a clue what I could do other than tell him to get away. Just as I approached them I started in telling him to get his paws off of my wife you homewreacking trash. He spun around and swung at me hitting my cast. He yelled. I knew that to hurt. He let go of Linda and she grabbed me asking if I was ok? I said yes. Ned showed up and asked if I was ok? Yes I think I'll be ok. He looked at Linda and asked if she was ok? Yes as soon as we get away from that jerk Aaron. Ned looked at Aaron and said it's time for you to leave and you need to be in my office Monday morning at 7 o'clock you have been warned before. Then Ned apologized to us and said please enjoy the rest of the party. Aaron was let go and Ned said that he would not give a letter of recommendation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. Kept coming back to it. This author is one of my favorite ones.

Suggestion. Would be great to know Samantha’s POV as part two including conversations on the dance floor.

Thanks very much. Really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should have licked her out to be confirmed as a cuck really...and also thank your boss for keeping your wife satisfied...misstina...

Riker41Riker41about 2 years ago

Excellent story that paralleled osely 2 of my own married experiences as a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Five star stuff (*****!)

In my book, this story is a must read for many.

As you read it, you can identify with either the submissive and irresolute husband (like yours truly), or the domineering and unscrupulous executive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous