Donkey Boy William Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanka had more tricks up her sleeve. She had some small weights with clips on them, which she began to attach to his balls. The sensation of her hand on his testicles caused his penis to bounce up, and as it did more blood emerged from another tiny cut, this time near the base of his shaft. Oblivious to his anguish, she ignored the blood trickle and brought out a tiny chastity clamp that was made of fiberglass and affixed it onto his cock, or attempted to anyway, for believe it or not, his boner was too big to accept it. It took some doing, but Yanka managed get it over his cock-head; however, she was unable to fasten it. Able to get a glimpse down the top of her dress when she leaned forward, the sight of her white bra caused his cock to bounce and bob. Now it was William's penis that did the taunting, his mammoth penis thwarting her plans by virtue of its girth. Furious, or make-believe furious, he again felt the wrath of the nine-thongs, as Yanka savagely and expertly administered two more strokes in rapid succession to an already vulnerable male member. WHAP! WHAP! William yelped in pain, but still, there were no indications of penis softening. That old saying about pleasure and pain really rang true. He always loved it when his cock was showered with attention, and even the wrong kind of attention, such as the kind Yanka was dishing out, was better than no attention.

Yanka stood over William and ran the whip along his body, tapping it gently against his flagpole. His cock was bleeding much worse now. Multiple cuts and welts had formed. Most men by now would have pleaded for relief, but not William, and he earned Yanka's respect as a result. She decided it was time for some tenderness, but before that happened she wanted to give him one more reminder of what she was capable of. With a sadistic sneer on her face she waved the whip in a menacing fashion, reared back, and launched a hard, vicous attack that even made Monica wince. A whistling, swishing sound filled the air, followed by the now familiar splat. Two more followed, and then another two before Yanka mercifully stopped.

William groaned in agony. He was about to signal Monica to call off the dogs. Yanka leaned forward, but this time she applied a soft kiss to the tip of his agitated cock-head, which was barely visible from under his foreskin. She then applied ointment to his cuts and welts as gently and gingerly as she could. William was lucky. Yanka had many more insidious plans that she now abandoned, including a fiberglass paddle that she had recently begun using on her clientele. Whereas the whip cut, the paddle bruised - an intense combination. But William's brave stoicism in the face of adversity had won him a reprieve.

The bleeding having stopped for now, Yanka slid a small electric vibrator onto her hand and began to run it across the tip of his cock-head. Despite the pain, despite the agony, William's cock reacted favorably to the electronic pulsations; finally, an instrument of pleasure. She ran the vibrator down his shaft. The massaging sensations felt good, and they soon sent him into familiar territory. The embryo of an orgasm had begun to build in his loins. He groaned some more, but they were now groans of pleasure. William knew how this would end; he had reached a point where ejaculation was inevitable. The tightness of his cock, the fluid build-up...it could only mean one thing. He gasped, tensed his body, and then screamed loudly; he was trying to say that the dam had burst, but sometimes actions speak louder than words. Not waiting for the first droplets of semen to see the light of day, Yanka had begun pulling on his cock seconds earlier, which helped to accelerate and magnify the explosion, for all of a sudden William's semen was everywhere. It drenched Yanka's face, causing her eye-shadow to run, her glossy hair to stick, her makeup to ruin, her lipstick smeared...all which made her look sleazier and sexier than ever.

"My God," Monica exclaimed in amazement. William's ejaculation would have done James proud. It was voluminous and it was messy. Come to think of it, as he later did, his output had really increased lately, for which he was quite pleased, as was his director. William began to relax and his penis slowly drooped. Soon it was resting against his thigh.

"Big spritzen," Yanka exclaimed, as she went to go fix herself up.

William continued to lie on the massage table even after he was unbound. Monica felt sorry for him and took it upon herself to wet a towel and gently apply it to his cock. His manhood looked so defenseless, so victimized, so damn fucking cute, she couldn't help herself. Was it sexual? Was it motherly? Even William wondered about that. "Poor William. You really suffered," she commiserated. William said nothing. "That was quite an ordeal. You need to relax." Monica massaged his shoulders and upper chest. She moved her hands a little lower down his body and his cock moved. She picked it up and pulled the foreskin down, which caused him to wince.

"You have a nasty welt. Does it hurt when I touch it?"

"A little."

Before Monica knew it she was slowly and carefully running her hand up and down his battered shaft. William moaned, but made no attempt to persuade her to stop. His penis felt warm in her hand. It was so cute she wanted to keep playing with it. The crew had left to set up for the next scene. Yanka wasn't due back for a while. They had complete privacy.

He just had an orgasm and he's already aroused again. Monica gleefully saw the effect her massaging was having. She couldn't remove her hand; she had to see just how hard she could get it. William began to writhe and moan. His cock was sore, but so what?

She began to stroke his cock a little harder. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up," he uttered, softly.

Monica paused in mid-stroke. "I can stop if you want," she said.

"No, keep going."

Monica didn't usually get flustered, but massaging the gigantic love muscle of the muscular body builder sent her down that road. She was no longer the director and she was no longer Monica the MILF, even if she was too young for the designation. But that's how she felt sometimes with so many young men around. But now she was Monica the Donkey Girl, and she did what any Donkey Girl would do when holding a penis in her hand that was fast approaching twelve inches. She yanked on the fucking thing like there was no tomorrow. She yanked and she yanked, and then she yanked some more. His penis felt warm and slippery in her hand, and hard too; William was boned! Monica hadn't lost her touch, she still had it, and before long she was applying another damp towel to William's penis, but this time it was to clean up the cum puddle. Monica loved the smell of semen. It made her feel like a woman. It felt like victory.

For the rest of the day Monica kept thinking back to the moment. I'm the director, she noted, and I just gave my star actor a hand-job, this right after he suffered through an exhausting and brutal cock punishment. Monica would simply shake her head in wonderment. But she couldn't get lost in the moment. There was work to do.

"Yanka wants you to eat her pussy. Are you up to it?"

William perked up. "Really? I'd be happy to."

When Yanka returned about twenty minutes later she had reinvented herself. Gone was the shiny-wear, replaced by a summery, light blue dress. It was short, but not in the extreme. She had removed her garish, loud makeup, opting for a more subtle and elegant tone. Her hair was combed back in place. She had lost some of the slutty, but none of the sexy. She almost looked like the girl next door. It was the best of both worlds.

The scene began with William lying on the tile floor by the large Jacuzzi pool. Yanka came in and lay down next to him. She rested her hand on his bulked chest, and ran her fingernail around his nipple. She parted her legs and allowed him to remove her panties. Yanka had changed from red satin to white cotton. William's penis approved. Her vagina beckoned. He began to lick her cunt lips and then inserted his tongue into her pink tunnel.

Five minutes later - five glorious minutes later for Yanka - the agile muscle man leapt on top of her and in an instant his penis was bouncing on her face. Yanka licked it with her tongue before grinding it with her teeth. William helped her out by stroking it. They were once more in unscripted territory. Monica had told him that he only had to lick her cunt and that his cock could take some time off, but damn, he was still thirsty. The cuts and welts on his cock stung intensely as he rubbed his hand up and down his shaft. Part of him wanted to cease and desist, for his jerking inflamed the abrasions and sores, but the pleasure principle outweighed the negativity. He couldn't stop. He was too aroused.

His cock back up to maximum erectness, William rolled off of Yanka, ended up on his back, and resumed his penis play, stroking it ever more furiously. I can't believe it, Monica thought, he's going to cum again. Yanka sat up to better watch Big Bill spank his monkey. William was stretching the limits of his capacity, but his cock reacted well, and the more he jerked the more he realized that he had another orgasm in him. A jerker confident, knowing that an ejaculation was right around the corner, usually increase their fury, and William was no exception. He stroked so fast that on the end product they would utilize slow motion to allow the viewer to admire his technique.

"It's gonna happen," he gasped, between strokes. "It's gonna happen...I'm gonna cum...oh Lord, I'm gonna cum!" And he did although, not surprisingly, his output was reduced.

William was exhausted; drained but satisfied. His cock was very tender and sore, and would remain so for another day or so, but it had been worth it. It was a good way to end the scene, and it was a good time to break.

****

"So, what about Yuri?"

"That little shit," replied Jane. "You can have him."

"Why, what did he do?"

"That little motherfucker. I got him drunk and brought him back to my place. Finally, I can make a man out of him, you know, do some good for the world. Christ, I must have spent twenty minutes trying to get the little fucker hard, but that motherfucker stayed soft as a grape. Then I lost it, you know, I was pissed, and I yelled at him. 'You fucker', I said, 'what the fuck is wrong with you', and I threw him off the couch and he fell to the floor." Jane paused

"And?"

"And...I was about to stomp on him when I saw that he liked it when I got angry with him. Now he fucking gets hard, I thought. My hand ain't good enough for him, but he likes it when I slap him, so I kicked him a few times for good measure. Okay, he's a fucking sicko, but at least he's got a boner, I mean, there's still time to make a man out of him. But then the little motherfucker, instead of giving it to me, he jerked himself off! Before I could tell him to stop he had shot, and I was left with nothing."

Monica couldn't help but laugh. "Poor Jane. But you need to be nice to Yuri. He's got a rich uncle."

"Fuck him, and his rich uncle." Jane sighed. "In this world there are men and here are boys. Yuri's a boy. I tried to make a man out of him...

"Stand up, let me see what you're wearing." Jane had reverted back to her retro mini-dress look, which she wore well. Most modern dresses had tight, secure hems, which limited upskirt views to when the wearer was sitting. But the sixties dresses were looser at the hem and billowed. Sometimes it didn't even require a breeze to blow the back end of the skirt up above panty level, and the slightest of movements could cause the material to sway and satisfy the voyeurs and perverts who got off on seeing an accidental glimpse of what a woman wore under her dress. Jane liked it when men looked; she liked turning them into voyeurs and perverts. It made her feel empowered.

"What color do you call that?"

"Goldenrod, I think." But it was much more than that. While gold was the primary color, little amoeba-like figures of brown, tan, black and red were also woven into the design. It was garish and ugly, but oh so short, and oh so sexy. The best part for Jane, however, was that the dress had long sleeves, which made it easier for the material to rise when she moved. Anyone who was paying attention would already know that Jane had on pink panties. James had been paying attention, and thanks to him, William and Dan also knew the color of her panties.

The three men were lounging at the pool, waiting for the call to action. William was definitely going to be taking it easy this afternoon, leaving the orgasms to the others. Just a little, simple homo action, Monica told them, although this being Donkey, it came with a twist.

"Are you sure that's all I have to do, just sit there," Jane asked? "I don't get it."

"You will soon. Can't have boners without a miniskirt."

"You know me, Moni. I can't just sit there idly while three studs get it on."

"Just let it happen. You can improvise at the end, but wait for my signal."

The three naked men huddled together, waiting to see what kind of perversion they'd be subjected to now.

"James sighed. "I don't see any girls around, do you?" That generated no response from the other two. "I'm getting tired of this man-on-man stuff," he continued. "So many gorgeous girls in the world, and we have to get it on with each other."

"Be glad," William answered, "look what one of them did to me." He propped up his salami so him and Dan could see."

"Holy shit," Dan exclaimed! "What happened?"

"That girl with the whip got me."

"Yanka?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

Dan peered in for a closer look. Using his thumb and forefinger, he picked up William's prodigious sex-organ and inspected it intently.

"I want to see," James said, " and closed in for a better look."

Monica and Jane were still conversing when she noticed the male interest in William's penis. "Will you look at that? We turned those fuckers gay. Watch this, Moni, I'm gonna bust their balls."

Jane rose and took a few steps towards them. "Hey faggots," she exclaimed, "what the fuck? "You're supposed to be straight, remember? You really are fucking homos, aren't you?"

"Did you see what Yanka did to him," James said?

"Hey motherfucker, you should be more concerned about when you're going to pay off the bet?"

"I can't tonight. How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," she sneered? "You better believe it'll be tomorrow. I'll make sure of that. Right here, in front of the cameras."

"No way," James said.

"Listen dumbass, I'd have you do it right now, except Billy Boy has a sore pecker."

Eventually a chair was brought out and placed near the pool. Jane sat down, crossed her legs, and played with her smart phone, paying no attention to the three naked studs splashing in the pool and horsing around less than twenty yards away. Jane's thighs were spectacular, and as far as Monica was concerned, they would not be overshadowed by the combined thirty-seven inches of prime beef competing against her. If I had legs like those, Monica thought, I could rule the world.

The men kept looking over at Jane, who did her best to ignore them. Her crossed leg rocked back and forth, which was the only indication she was aware of their attention.

William's cock was taking the afternoon off, but his mouth wasn't, and Monica had him get on his hands and knees and give James a blowjob. From his lying down position James could look over and get a wonderful view of Jane's crotch, so he had no trouble getting an erection. While some would attribute this to William's sucking ability and James' latest homosexuality, Jane's long legs, short dress and pink panties deserved most of the credit.

Neither was William's rectum taking the afternoon off, and while he fellated James, Dan did what was expected of him, which was to insert his eleven-inch boner into William's waiting and receptive butthole. Jane interrupted her leg rocking to watch Dan in action. Yup, he still had the goofy expression. Sex was sex to him; gender didn't seem to matter. "What I could with that," she sighed. A real fucking man, Dan was.

James ejaculated first, but took no satisfaction in getting there ahead of Dan. Not this way - he wanted to top him in a masturbation contest, where each man controlled his own destiny. Homo sucking was just a consolation prize, but Monica was giving him a full day's pay for a half-day of work, so who was he to complain?

Jane had waited as long as she could, but she now rose off the chair and inserted herself into the narrative. A side-angled camera that was capturing Dan's in-and-out thrusting got an unexpected background shot of her legs. Monica had the camera slowly pan up to take in her entire frame. They were able to record her legs all the way up until they disappeared into her dress, at which point a tiny triangular patch of pink undergarment made its way into the frame. "It was purely by accident," Monica would later exclaim, upon receiving kudos for her visionary, stylish work. "We weren't aiming for the upskirt. That's just Jane, you know?"

It really was an accident, because even Jane wasn't thinking about the upskirt possibility; her only intention was to get a closer look at Dan drilling Big Bill. And her stud didn't disappoint, removing the condom quickly and efficiently before splashing his sperm all over the back of his partner. Jane noticed that Dan's tongue stuck out to the side of his mouth when he had his orgasm. Funny how she never noticed it before; it was probably because she usually paid more attention to his penis than his face at moments like those.

"Okay, Jimmy boy, I want you to do something for me? Can you do this for little ole Jane, okay? There's only one way you can save your pretty little virgin ass right now. Lick Dan's cum up."

James hesitated. He studied Jane to see if she was serious.

"Look at him," she demanded, referring to Dan. "He's still got a fucking boner. That's going up your ass in thirty seconds, unless..."

Determining that she was serious, James lapped up Dan's sperm from William's back.

"Try not to make a face, dickhead. You're pretending to be gay in this scene, although maybe you're not pretending...I don't know."

James stuck out his tongue to indicate his compliance.

"So far so good. Now don't swallow it, even though I know you want to. I want you to give Dan a big, fucking kiss."

It was perhaps the most awkward kiss in porn history, but Dan got a taste of his own semen. Jane was hoping for a reaction, but none was forthcoming. Dan didn't differentiate one sexual act from another. Cum swapping was no different than fucking or sucking.

Jane walked triumphantly over to Monica. "See, I still got it. That's how you whip those fuckers into shape."

"You guys up for another one," the director asked? It was a redundant question. Of course they were up for another one. Dan and James stood side by side. James' arm was draped over Dan's shoulder and Dan's was wrapped around James' waist. Their cocks lined up according, and from a kneeling position William was able to grab hold of both penises and jerk the men simultaneously. His mouth alternated from one sex-organ to the other. Jane sat back down on the chair, this time using her legs as a weapon to tease. James needed it more than Dan, because he wasn't even close to an orgasm.

Dan put him quickly to shame by announcing that he was on the verge of cumming. His taut body arched as William's strong hand manipulated Dan's penis into white, milky waterfall mode. Confined to second place, again, James got frustrated. If you want to something right then do it yourself, he thought, so he extracted his cock from William's hand and did a self-service number. This was James' forte, and within minutes he was ready to fulfill his obligation. He aimed his spurt directly at the camera, which created a three-dimensional effect when viewed later.