Donkey Boy William Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane stood up and applauded. She walked over to the men. "If anyone has any excess cum left', she said, lifting her dress a little higher and pointing to her thigh, " you can shake it off right here."

James reacted by rushing in front of her and beating his meat.

"Don't jerk off on me, dickhead. I meant if you had any leftover cum that...oh never mind...dickhead."

Monica had seen enough. "That, gentlemen, is a wrap. Great day. Great day!" She was ecstatic.

The men headed to the locker room, and as they did, Dan and Jane locked eyes. She smiled, and he smiled back.

They were all in the parking lot, preparing to leave. "I got some big surprises for you tomorrow," Monica said. "You'll be pleased, I'm sure," and she drove off.

"What kind of surprises, I wonder," James asked warily?

"Don't worry, Jimmy boy. We got a hot new cunt for tomorrow. Who knows, maybe she can turn you straight."

James gave William a ride home. William didn't drive a car, preferring to use Uber or taxi exclusively. That left Dan and Jane alone in the parking lot.

"You giving any away tonight," Dan asked, hesitantly?

Jane brightened. "Oh Dan, you're so romantic. Really, you'd want a piece of this?"

Dan smiled. "Hell yeah baby, I miss you. Come on, Juniper." Jane blushed. That was her secret nickname that only Dan used.

"Okay, leave your car here. Let's go to my place. Are you going to be able to do it? How many times did you cum today?"

"Only twice."

"Yeah, what about in the morning before you cane to work?"

Dan turned red. "Uh, maybe once or twice, I don't recall."

Jane gave him a stern look. "Okay, okay, it was twice, he admitted."

"Was it that hillbilly girl?

"Who? You mean, Liz? No, she's yesterday's news...Lets not argue, Juniper. Don't worry about me. I can fuck you for hours and not come up for air." Jane stepped on the accelerator.