All Comments on 'Donna - Barenaked Juliet'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Is the SGA series over ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the story. Will there be more?

I really love the story. One of the best i have read. Will there be a continuation of Donna?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 6 years agoAuthor

I'm currently working on the next SGA part, sorry that it's taking this long.

Also, yes, there will be more Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Regarding Donna

I normally don't like when somebody turns a pure exhibitionism story into a public sex story, but with Donna, you've managed to make her more sexual than your other characters while keeping the focus on the fact that she's naked, instead of on the fact that she's getting screwed. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

When can we expect a new SGA story or a new Young, Dumb and Full of Cum?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 6 years agoAuthor

I'm still mulling over the new YD&FC, but for the next SGA chapter, you can expect the last John story before he heads out to college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can you say when we can expect at he new SGA chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Will Donna have a story of her spending the whole day at school naked but filled with cum through out it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
805 Followers
03/06/2024 So now that I have been keeping a steady pace with my Patreon (though I'm hoping to make my updates even more frequent), I do want to draw attention that I may not post every story I write here on Literotica for many reasons, such as writing a character I do not ha...