Donna - Barenaked Juliet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts bounced wildly as she rode Robert for what felt like an eternity of bliss, the only thing that existed was her, Robert, and the eyes on them that made this experience so much better.

Eventually, Robert switched positions with Donna, one of the actors got them a prop, it was the balcony from Juliet's room, made with bound wood for the sake of this version, Donna did find that it was still sturdy when leaning over it, she was no longer facing the audience, instead, they were treated to a nice side view of the two as Robert stabbed deep inside her.

Donna wasn't sure how long he'd been fucking her, but eventually, Robert was nearing his own orgasm, and Donna had lost count which orgasm this was as he finally shot his load inside her pussy, which squeezed him dry.

Backing away, Robert left Donna exhausted, her knees buckled as one of her hands reached down to finger fuck herself even more; she still felt ready to orgasm, her fingers could feel the thick globs of semen inside her pussy, and the thought of having been creampied in front of nearly two dozen of her classmates brought her over the edge yet again.

Donna was still fingering herself when Buffy got on stage, she helped her friend up to her feet and took her backstage.

Even after Donna was cleaned up she had continued to play with herself, she was downright insatiable this time, this amount of public exposure really had her going, it took another half hour before Donna felt sore enough to stop, she was told that she'd be going home naked today, but thankfully Buffy offered to give her a ride.

The next day, Donna was a bit nervous; when she went to the dressing room, Buffy had her undress first, when Donna was once again naked, she stood there waiting for the costume she was to receive, however, Buffy simply smiled:

"Is There something else, Donna?" Buffy asked, not at all sincerely.

"Where's my costume?" Donna asked nervously, she was already seeing where this conversation was headed.

"Why, you're already wearing it, so go on out there." Buffy chuckled, but when Donna failed to move, she gave her friend one final nudge "If you don't want everyone in school to see their Juliet stripping, masturbating and fucking on stage, you'll go out right now."

Donna was certainly already seen doing most of those things by the student body, and many have experienced it firsthand, so this was far from effective blackmail, however, it certainly got Donna excited and worked up, she slowly walked out of the room and onto the stage, naked as the day she was born, only to find the place packed with students, there must have been about a hundred of them.

When everyone saw Donna, they certainly weren't stunned, in fact, most of the students wore knowing grins, as if they expected her to barge in naked today, and they treated it almost as if it was business as usual.

One other thing that Donna noticed was the absence of Tiffany, for a while, she wondered where she was, and was surprised to see Buffy walk up to where Tiffany usually sits and announce:

"So Tiffany's a bit busy right now working some extra things out with the script and set direction and whatnot, meaning she won't be coming in today." Buffy explained the absence of the director, following it up with today's schedule "Now, she left me in charge, so I'll be directing the rehearsal for today.

"We're going to do some improv with our main characters, mostly the actors playing Romeo, Juliet and Mercutio, everyone else can come down here." And with that, most of the actors came down and joined their fellow students as part of the audience.

"Now, first in this scene, Juliet is sitting in her boudoir, anticipating the arrival of her beloved Romeo, unbeknownst to her that he is bringing a surprise guest." Buffy explained, and if Donna understood it correctly, this scene would have quite a mature content "As she awaits, she grows impatient, and decides to take matters into her own hands."

And with that, Buffy gave a go, there was a chair in the middle of the stage, Donna sat in it and decided to follow the directions, she let her hands wander over to her breasts as she spotted a high definition camera set up in the alley between the seats, squeezing and massaging her breasts before taking the nipples and pinching them slightly, the other hand crept down to her joy button, and she felt a faint electric surge run through her at first touch, she gasped in excitement; she was completely naked and openly playing with herself in front of nearly a hundred other student, the chair was flooded with her juices.

Soon her fingers slipped inside of her folds, releasing an audible squelch from the slick juices gushing out, a moan escaped her lip, she convulsed slightly as her fingers sped up, pumping away inside her pussy, Donna was finger fucking herself in public.

Donna felt her climax approaching, she announced that fact to the audience as she finally went over the edge, releasing a powerful stream of juices onto the stage floor, her legs lifted up and her toes curled up as she experienced the highest levels of ecstasy she could imagine.

The crowd cheered and clapped, but this was only the first part of the scene, next came Robert and his friend Michael, who was played Mercutio:

"Romeo, is this the girl you wish to marry?" Mercutio asked Romeo, who nodded "What a coincidence, I've been told her father wishes to marry her to me."

"This is quite a conundrum, what should we do?" Romeo asked his friend as they both devoured the beauty, still reeling from her magnificent orgasm, with their eyes.

"Well, she is quite well endowed, so I would hate to simply give her up uncontested." Mercutio mused as he took one of Juliet's large breasts in hand, kneading them softly "I propose a match, we make love to the lady, and the better lover keeps the spoils."

"As always, you have the best ideas." Romeo nodded, and tool the other breast in his hand, Juliet looking back and forth between them with lust and amusement in her eyes "what say ye, fair lady?"

"I-I agree!" Juliet was taken aback, but she agreed to the terms, and so she was presented with both cocks to compare, Mercutio's was shorter, but it had more girth to it, she took it in her mouth, and she could barely wrap her hungry lips around it, she took Romeo's cock in her hand and began stroking it as she dutifully went down on the one in her mouth, all until they were both quite rigid.

The two ushered Juliet onto her hands and knees, and took position in front and behind the expecting girl, she felt the large, long cock penetrate her eager pussy, causing her to gasp, the second cock took advantage and slipped into her mouth, muffling her moans quite easily.

For a second, Donna remembered she was in front of a large audience of students, who were now witnessing her get spit-roasted on stage, recording her depraved performance from a multitude of angles, she could feel another orgasm approaching from the mere thought of this abject humiliation.

After stuffing her pussy and mouth, the two decided to switch positions, this time, Mercutio thrust his thick meat deep into Juliet's pussy, pounding her quite powerfully, while Romeo's juices covered cock found a warm home in Juliet's mouth, which was now constantly releasing loud and honeyed moans.

It didn't take long before Mercutio announced his intention to cum, deep inside Juliet's pussy, and surely enough, the hot seed of the nobleman flooded the lady's love cave, sending her into the throes of yet another orgasm, not far behind, Romeo took his cock out of Juliet's hungry mouth and released his thick spunk over her wanting face.

Juliet, now filled with cum, was asked to judge who the better lover was, however, she sadly declared her hesitance:

"I'm not sure, I believe we need another round." Juliet decided, and the two gentlemen accepted, as soon as they recovered their vigor, the two were back to stuffing Juliet's holes for another hour.

By the time the men declared their inability to continue, Juliet was reduced to an exhausted mass of cum covered flesh collapsed on the stage, unlike last night, she was thoroughly satisfied.

The crowd cheered the amazing performance, and allowed the three actors to take their leave, Donna was finally allowed to head backstage and get hosed down by the substitute director, and once all the cum was cleaned off, she asked what was in store for tomorrow.

"Not much, Tiffany quit yesterday and the play's been canceled, so I just figured I'd give everyone a show." Buffy explained, she had a slightly guilty expression on her face "Sorry that I didn't tell you, I know you really wanted to play Juliet."

"Oh, it's fine." Donna was not the least bit upset, after all, she's certainly gotten quite a rewarding experience with just the rehearsals "So can I have my clothes back."

"Sorry, no." Buffy's guilty expression morphed into a wicked one "And I'm also not gonna be able to give you a ride home, afterparty."

"Oh, maybe I should come with?" Donna felt her nipples harden a bit.

"Without any clothes? Are you sure?" Buffy didn't seem concerned, in fact, she stepped forward and give Donna's nipples a pinch and a slight twist.

"I think I can stomach a bit more fun." Donna answered, her hands landing on top of her crotch, one finger crept onto her swollen clit, ready to be toyed with again.

12