Donna Gets Fooled Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna heard the chuckle and asked "What's so funny?" and smiled. She was enjoying the moment and I think the closeness of them together on the couch as she put her hand on my knee. Goosebumps went up my leg and my nipples hardened under my dress. That was the first sexy touch my legs had felt from a woman since college days. Bill said that Donna would go for this and that they had enjoyed fantasies and movies about women loving women. She should be as wet and horny as I am. Time to fish or cut bait, as Jim would say.

"So, what do you think our next tease picture should be and where do we take it?" I asked as I looked around the room, trying to keep Donna from looking beyond me into the closet?

"Topless kiss!" Donna answered quickly fully lubricated now with the wine from the mini bar and definitely surprising me. "Over there in front of the window. Take a picture of us in the reflection of the glass." Obviously, she had been thinking about what do and that was a good sign.

"Not afraid of being seen downstairs by the pool? What would we do next? How would we top that," I queried, fishing to see where her thoughts were going.

"Let's kiss first and see how brave we are after that. Besides, no one should be down at the pool this time of night. Anyone still awake is gambling, except for us of course. Let's do it quick before I chicken out," and proceeded to slip off her shirt and take off her bra.

Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was my plan, but she forgot I was wearing a dress, blouse, bra and shoes and nothing else. "Ok, let's do it then!" I stood up and pulled my dress over my head and turned around in all my glory and asked Donna to unhook my bra so I could slip it off. It was a black translucent Victoria Secret bra that Jim loved. My boobs were facing the camera in the closet as Donna unhooked the bra. I took a chance and stepped out of my dress at the same time. Her hands were shaking a bit and she fumbled with the hook. "Good! She didn't expect my total nakedness!" I thought. Turning around Donna's eyes went from my face to my 36D breasts, lingered a while at my flat belly then I followed her eyes down to my hairless cunny that Jim was so proud of. Her face was beet red, but she was smiling, enjoying the view and still game. I was just hoping my excitement didn't start running down my legs.

"That's not fair, I've got to show more too!" she exclaimed while proceeding to unhook her jeans and sit down on the couch. I helped her pull her jeans down and suggested she remove her panties too. She let me pull them past her knees and remove them along with her socks and shoes. Donna seemed to like the feminine touch of my hands on her legs so I ran my hands along her thighs and calves, making sure to brush her feet against my breasts as I lifted her smooth legs free from the jeans. Her panties were soaked clean through and had outlined a dark spot on the jeans that I helped pull down. "Looks like she is as burning hot right now as I am!" I observed while I enjoyed the sexy fragrance coming from them.

I looked up at her and marveled at her perfect skin and ample breast so close to the size and shape of mine. I could see a small patch of red fur between the tops of her thighs. "Not a shaver," I thought, "but nicely trimmed." We stood up together, close, our breasts almost touching. Donna looked at me like she was expecting a kiss, but I wasn't ready yet. We still had our role to play. Deciding what I had to do to clue her in to what was happening; I grabbed her hand and our cell phones and led her to the small love seat by the window.

This seat wasn't covered by cameras and afforded us privacy from the boys, not from whoever was at the pool with binoculars, but I didn't care at this point. It was getting hard to breath and I felt like shivering, but it wasn't the temperature or exhaustion. My body was blushing all over and so was Donna's. This was going to end well, but I had to make her aware of what was going on and keep it a secret from our spies.

"OK, this is it, you ready?" Donna asked and stared into my eyes and really started to shiver. "Cold? Will this help?" and she pull me close to her, pressing her breasts against mine and wrapping her arms around my back and started to kiss my neck, light feminine kisses, pecks that were moving up towards my face.

"Oh, that helps, quite a bit. But we need pictures!" Shivering stopped; I nervously fumbled for my camera and held it out to the reflection on the window. "Hot, so hot," I thought as I snapped a few shots. I wasn't sure the camera was even focused, but that had to do and I lowered my face to Donna's ruby lips and slipped my tongue into her waiting mouth. I moved my hand to her breast and she grabbed one of mine and squeezed softly, lifting gently as a girl would, not a man. The embrace lasted only seconds but could have been an hour as we were lost in it. Donna reached out with a free hand and snapped another picture without breaking our embrace.

I broke away first and started kissing up her neck, little pecks leaving traces of red lipstick that was Jim's favorite color. When I got to the ear and nibbled on her lobe, Donna gasped a bit. I touched my tongue inside the canal and whispered to her, "Jim said you were a good kisser. He didn't exaggerate at all." Donna froze, so I continued to whisper, "Bill and Jim are watching us now, but try not to show it. They are hoping for a good show." I watched her for a few seconds and I could see anger in her eyes and her lips start to form words to express it. "Listening too," and put my finger to my lips to shhhh her." I continued to whisper in her ear to calm her, "and I really want this to work out. My pussy is on fire and I really want you, want to kiss you, touch you and taste you. Meanwhile, I want Jim and Bill to have to sit and watch it all, with their pants about to bust the zippers on their jeans while we enjoy each other to our complete and utter satisfaction." Then I stuck my tongue back in her ear, licking and tasting and biting her earlobe. My hand put the camera phone down and moved to her breast, squeezing and holding it while I waited for her response.

Donna's Story:

My first reaction was anger. Not because I didn't really enjoy the situation I was in, but because I thought the whole thing was my doing. "Set up again!" was my first thought. My lips started to form a cuss word that might have been heard down the hall. Then, Laura started to kiss my ear. Shit, that felt good and my tummy quivered as tingles again went all over my body, my body which all of a sudden remembered how turned on it was. "No doubt there will be a wet spot on the couch when I get up," was my next thought. Then she placed her creamy smooth hand on my breast. Normally, I'm not so aroused by breast manipulation, but a woman's hand and this woman's touch was different tonight. My body felt like it was melted wax, pouring out of my sex.

"Where are the cameras" I whispered? "Can they see us now?"

"No, they can't see us here," Laura's voice in my ear calmly explained. "There is a camera in the chair behind you under the cushion and another in the closet that is facing the studio couch. That is why I left it open. It wasn't hidden too well. Guess the boys were in a hurry, you think? There is probably another one in the bathroom if they found a place to hide it."

I thought for a moment, while I enjoyed her tongue and raised my chin indicating that her lips would be appreciated on my exposed neck. Oh god, that felt so good, but what next? "Let's take a quick shower," I said out loud, "but after we send that last picture we took." We had to keep up the illusion a bit longer.

Donna's text: What do you think Hon? You like? Isn't she sexy? I really enjoyed the kiss. Want to guess what should happen next? Maybe this is enough for you to handle and we will go back to the slot machines now.

Bill's text: What? No! OMG, you're both naked! Hot! Just be yourself and go where your heart leads you, but this may be an opportunity you'll never have again, if your new friend is willing. But, SEND PICTURES! How about a picture of the two of you making out in the shower?

"My thoughts exactly," I said to myself and smiled, kissing Laura lightly on her lips. Rising from the couch we both left large wet spots behind. Out the window, I saw no one walking around the pool. The exhibitionist in me was disappointed as we headed for the shower. Yet, we still had the best audience we could hope for; two horny men that were getting the show of their life. That thought made me smile again even more.

I followed my now co-conspirator into the bedroom, eyeing the king size bed and copious pillows. Thoughts of what could happen there later flashed into my head. "No need to fantasize now," I told myself, "I've got the real thing right in front of me." The real thing just happened to have a nicely shaped tush too. It was pear shaped, perfectly, just like mine of course. Her back and shoulders were toned and looked well proportioned to her hourglass shape. I found her very attractive in a feminine way and wondered what she would taste like. Would she taste like me? Having kissed my husband many times I knew what my pussy tasted like. Sometimes to tease him, I would lick his lips, mustache and beard and tell him that I was pretending to eat pussy. That always made him buck his hips even harder and come right away along with me too, of course!

Bill's Story:

As Jim and I watch the girls soap one another in the shower we High Fived one another and quickly turn our eyes back to the screen. We couldn't believe our good luck. The plan was working! Our wives were in the shower together washing one another down just like a porn movie, but starring Donna and Laura. My dick was just about to bust the seam of my pants and pre-come had formed a wet spot just below my belt. I texted Donna my frustration that there wasn't a picture of them cavorting in the shower as hoped for. It was pretty obvious to me that their hands were too busy and too soapy to handle a camera, but I couldn't let on that I knew that!

Another day and we probably would have dropped our pants and jacked to the show. After all we had seen one another naked enough having shared my wife in that hotel in Fort Worth a few months ago. But I for one was saving every load I had for later. I was hoping we would get invited in for the big finish, just like in the movies. However, Laura had insisted that we leave the girls to themselves and not to barge in there. If she thought she could let Donna know what was going on without upsetting her, "...we may invite you in. Not before. Maybe not at all!" And that was the agreement. So I hoped for the best and tried to save all I had for my lover and maybe Laura too.

The shower ended and the girls dried themselves off, bending over in for just the right view of their perfect asses and taking turns toweling each other's back. Donna lingered a bit on Laura's back and rear, then moved down to sponge the moisture off her friend's legs, carefully drying between them. I watched Donna pick her phone up and glance at my texts and laugh, showing Laura my exasperation.

After placing the phone back by the sink, they shared a close embrace, breast to breast, obviously exploring one another's mouth in a deep kiss that left me and Jim holding our breath. Donna's hands roamed down Laura's back, right in front of the camera squeezing her girl friends buns and moving them apart so we had a good look at what she was manipulating.

Hand in hand they left the room. "Oh, Crap!" I thought. "What if they end up in the bed?" In our rush, we may have forgotten to wire the most important room. But, I needn't have worried as they soon appeared again in the closet camera. As they embraced again in front of the sofa, Laura looked straight into the camera behind Donna's back. Grinning hugely she gave us a thumb up gesture assuring us this was going to end well.

Our wives made their way into the living room and continued embracing as they had outside the shower, kissing standing up, hands roaming. Neither went straight to the other's boobs and sex as a man would have. They kissed and caressed lips and necks, hands moving up and down to follow their feminine curves. Laura's left hand lingered a bit on Donna's delicious buns, kneaded them a bit before moving up to join the other hand on her back. Donna pushed her away a bit so she could make a path of kisses down her lover's neck to her chest and breast. She grabbed both of Jim's wife's large globes, squeezing them together while her tongue flicked across hard excited nipples. Satisfied with her work, Donna pulled Laura's face to her breasts communicating her need for the same treatment.

Jim and I gave each other a thumb up, mimicking his wife on the screen. We watched breathlessly as Laura maneuvered Donna to the couch to sit in front of her. No words were needed. Our eyes and attention were glued to the monitor.

Jim's wife turned Donna around and pulled her hips to the edge of the couch. She began kissing her neck and upper breasts, lingering on my wife's now extended nipples, working down to tummy and navel as she knelt in front of my lover. Laura began licking the tops of Donna's thighs, first one leg then the other all the way to her knee. Then spreading her legs retraced her route back up to inside of her legs and began to run her tongue around the edge of my wife's love mound. Laura slipped her hands under Donna's legs, lifting them onto her shoulders and cupped her buns with both hands as she began kissing and licking even closer to my excited woman's treasure box.

Due to limitations in the camera view, I couldn't see exactly what was happening now, but Donna closed her eyes and put her left hand on the top of Laura's head and began running fingers through the auburn locks she found there. She clinched her fists tightly and pushed down against the couch for support so she could raise burning hips up to what promised to be busy lips and greedy face.

Laura was definitely licking my wife's pussy now, as we could see her head go up and down between Donna's legs, pausing at the top occasionally to suck on her bead there. The noisy slurping noises we could hear from the iPad were a good clue too. Jim's wife's right hand was busy too. I thought that her fingers must be inside the love box that was below her face, if it had been me, two fingers would be there, moving in and out, rubbing her g-spot furiously, in concert with my tongue as I spelled out the alphabet on her clit.

Donna was really into what Jim's girl was doing to her now. Both hands were on the back of Laura's head, holding it there. My wife's back was arched and it looked as if she wasn't breathing. "Oh, God!" we heard through the speakers. I felt a few tingles in the head of my burning, nearly painful erection. Maybe I came a bit then, but I wasn't paying enough attention to know for sure as my eyes were glued to the fantastic scene that was playing out in front of me.

Donna's Story:

I could feel all the muscles in my groin begin to spasm and pulse. My cunt was gasping like a landed fish as I came, harder than I had ever cum before. My clit was a hard throbbing point of pleasure, contractions coming hard and fast as juices flowed so much it felt like I had peed myself. Laura kept her fingers in place, holding my convulsing sex wide open as she licked and lapped every juicy inch from front to back, keeping my climax going for what seemed like forever.

Finally though, she relented as my clit and pussy became too sensitive to touch, slowing the action of her tongue until she sat back on her haunches, smiling happily at me as she wiped her face clean on my thighs. I eased my wobbly legs down so that my feet were on the floor and then, with Laura holding her arms out to me, I slid off the sofa to sit on the floor with her and into her embrace. She kissed me deep and hard as I tasted myself on her, which was a thrill.

I resisted the temptation to look at the closet and grin where I knew one of the cameras were hidden. Another orgasmic tingle rippled through my body as I imagined what Bill must be thinking and doing after watching that scene, Jim too for that matter. They must really be suffering to have to watch their wives embrace and not be able to jump up and run in here. "What's next? How can we top that?"

Laura smile. "It's your turn now," she told me, "I want you to lie back on the floor, because I'm going to sit on your face and let you eat me now."

"Oh...OK!" I gasped, and got back into the moment and let her guide me down onto the carpet.

I was trembling still with the excitement of my fantastic orgasm as she stood up and I stared up at her hairless sex. Laura crept forward as I leaned back till she was straddling my face She gazed down at me while running her hands up her milky white inner thighs slowly towards her dripping , rubbing her fingers along the sides of her smooth inner lips.

It was quite likely the most erotic sight I'd ever seen. I was breathless as I watched Laura slowly lower her pussy down on top of me, her knees either side of my head. Staring at her reddened sex as it was presented to me, right there in front of me, I inhaled deeply - the smell of her arousal was the finest perfume, and I just had to taste her.

I stuck my flattened tongue out and slowly dragged it up the length of her slit, making Laura moan happily. My first taste of another woman's pussy was mind-blowing, and I lapped at her soft wet folds again and again, loving the taste and the feel of her genitals. She held my head in her hands as she watched me licking her, moaning softly and smiling at me as my tongue opened her up and delved inside her juicy pussy.

"Mmm, Donna, you eat pussy very well," she sighed as she watched me eat her out, "you look like you're really enjoying yourself."

I was indeed, my tounge diving deep into this beautiful woman's cunt, licking her wet flesh and reveling in the taste of her body. It easily surpassed everything I'd ever thought about. I had of course tasted my own juices before, kissing Bill after he licked me for a while, but to be licking and sucking up someone else's was so much hotter. I was aroused to a level I'd never been before even though I had orgasmed only minutes before as Laura slowly ground herself against my face, smearing her cum on me as I explored every slick inch of her womanhood with my mouth.

Laura's copious juices were like nectar on my tongue as I stabbed it into her hole, before I slid it up over her pee hole to flick against her hard little clit. She really liked that, gasping loudly with delight as I flicked my tongue rapidly over her bean before sucking it between my lips. Laura had a firm hold of my head in her hands as she pulled me closer to the vice grip of her thighs while I sucked and licked her clit, bucking against my lips and tongue as I got her hotter and wetter. My thoughts were focused on the warm soft wet love triangle in front of me. My only need was her need as I sought to push this woman deeper into lust and pleasure.

"Oh Donna, you're going to make me cum all over your pretty face!!" Laura groaned lustily as I licked and lapped at her drooling cunt.

I can't tell you how much I wanted her to do just that, to climax all over me; I wanted to have my face buried in her juicy snatch as she came, to feel her muscles convulse and to be bathed in her delicious juices. I enjoyed the sensations of being pinned down by this stunning woman, her thighs pressing against my ears as she held me in tight to her, almost riding my face as I licked, sucked and nibbled on her sex, her hands tangled in my hair as I strove to make her cum.

"Yes, fuck, yes!" Laura cried out as I took her to the peak, her body trembling as her grip increased on my head. Her hips were making sharp little thrusts and I could see, and feel, her pelvic muscles contracting with orgasmic tingles as I returned my attention to her firm little clitty, sucking on it hard as she came.