Donna Gets Fooled Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh, oh, God!" my busomed lover cried out as still more waves of pleasure pulsed through her hot sexy feminine body. Her movements forced me to release her bean and just stick my tongue out, lapping her as she humped my face controlling the contact of my tongue to her now sensitive clit. My face was soaked and my mouth and tongue coated in her fluids. I felt wonderfully dirty as Laura did just what I had hoped for and worked for, climaxing all over me and feeding me her juices.

I lapped and sucked on Laura until she was spent; savoring the juices her reddened sex was soaked with. When her climax was finished she slid down my chest and bent down, pulling my face to hers and kissing me passionately and shared the taste of her herself with me.

"Donna, you did that so well," she murmured to me between kisses, "are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Nope. First time, but you taught me well, of course," returning the compliment. "But what's next?" I asked quietly. "Should we invite them in, or just keep doing this over and over the rest of the night?"

"You were wonderful lover Sweetie, but right now I think I could use a man's touch. Would that be o.k. with you?" She answered with big grin.

I knew I wasn't spent yet. One good orgasm deserves another, something that was hard to do at home with just Bill. Besides, I was getting aroused again at the thought of seeing just what effect our show had on our boys.

We both looked up at the camera on the chair that had recorded all this for our men's pleasure. Staring directly at it and both of us crooked our fingers in a come hither motion.

We picked ourselves off the floor and Laura started to go to the bathroom to get a rag to clean our faces and legs which were dripping wet. "No!" I stopped her. "Don't you think they will want to inspect the results closely?" She grinned and we went to the door, very, very messy to meet our husbands who sounded like they didn't know how to open a hotel door.

We quickly closed the door and led them down the short hall to the couch, Naked and smelling of sex we turned them around and kissed them as Laura and I had kissed each other so many times that night. I knew Bill could taste Laura on my lips and in my mouth as his tongue explored every region in there that he could reach. I felt his hardness in my belly and a wet spot near his belt. "Oh, Bill. Did you enjoy the show?" I asked mischievously, breaking away and pointing out the spreading dark spot on his jeans.

"I think they both did," Laura mused, pointing to a similar patch on her husband's pants. "I think we deserve a big reward for this don't you?"

"Yes, we do," was my answer and started to unbuckle Bill's belt and drop his pants while Laura did the same for Jim. While the men fumbled with their shoes and socks we looked at one another's husbands' love toys and I made a circular motion with my finger. Laura smiled and nodded. As the last sock and shirt came off, we swapped husbands, pushed them both back on the couch. Watching my sexy redheaded near twin kneel between my husband's legs was much more of a turn on than I thought it would be. I could hear Bill gasp as Laura wasted no time taking Bill into her soft sexy lips. Seeking to do the same with her husband, I turned my attention to the inflated pleasure in front of me.

Jim just groaned and closed his eyes as I had my first taste of salty pre-cum, swirling my tongue around the mushroom on a stick in front of me. He placed both hands on the back of my head and pushed me down and I could feel his hardness in the back of my throat. Jim was so horny by this time all that I needed to do was sit still and squeeze his balls as he pumped his hips up and down, fucking my face. His nuts were rapidly shrinking and drawing up indicating his need for release. My left hand was around his shaft, limiting his ability to choke or gag me as he lost control. As Jim's climactic moment started to arrive and I felt the first twitch low in his balls Bill exclaimed, "Oh God!"

Jim just went "uhhhhh!" and I felt the first stream hit the back of my throat. I had intended let him just come on my face, but was distracted by my husband's obvious pleasure. I started pumping Jim's dick with my hand and held my tongue to the tip while the last bit of his load oozed out and actually enjoyed the feel of power and control that I was enjoying at the moment. Swallowing was not really my thing, but I did anyway as his cum was neither as unpleasant or as much as I imagined. Then a wicked notion occurred to me.

Laura and I stood up and looked at one another. We looked a nasty mess. Come was puddled around our mouths. Girl juice was dried on our cheeks and necks and we could feel liquid running down our thighs from the night's pleasure. We high fived, teasing the boys while swapping positions. Before Bill could react I straddled his still hard penis which slipped very easily inside me. Pushing him back against the couch and I deep throated him with my tongue before he could stop me. Glancing aside at Jim and his wife, they were in a similar embrace.

Bill' Story:

I couldn't believe how hard I still was after that incredible blow job from Laura. I even came in her mouth, something Donna was often loathed to do. Donna allowed Jim to do the same thing, not spilling a drop. I laughed along with Jim when the girls high fived. Switching partners seemed to be a great idea at the time too. I was so happy to slip my dick inside my wife as she sat on my lap, it never occurred to me to try and duck her lips for the kiss that was coming.

At first I was repulsed and tried to pull away from her, but I was trapped by the back of the couch. She continued to thrust her tongue in my mouth and began to move her hips while dancing on my love tool. It must have been the reality of the taste of Jim and Laura on Donna's tongue that flipped a switch in my brain. I stopped resisting and started thrusting up, meeting my wife's sloppy wet cunt. I was thinking nasty thoughts with pictures of Donna's adventure in my head, her wanton, sensual orgasm before eating Laura to her frenzied and satisfying climax before taking Jim's pent up load and lust deep into her throat. The flavors on her breath and the taste in her mouth made it more real to me somehow.

We lost ourselves in the intensity of the moment. Only the heat and friction inside Donna's love tunnel and the pungent intrusion of her lips and tongue were real. As I felt her sex open up to me which started to pulse as if to push me out, I exploded for the second time that night, pumping all the energy I had left into her. As our passions cooled and our bodies relaxed she laid her head on my shoulder, collapsing against me. I still felt the need to move and extract that last little bit of love and pleasure out of her pulsing a few more times before settling back against the couch.

My eyes surveyed the scene of Jim and Laura, who must have reached their peak soon after we did. Maybe it was our noises and actions that put them over the edge, but I suspected they were in their own little world at the time as we had been.

My wife and lover of many years raised her head and looked into my eyes. "What's next?" she said to me looking very attractive and sexy.