All Comments on 'Donna Plays A Party Game Pt. 01'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Noice!

Love your stories, especially Donna, this is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great strart

One of the best scenarios I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So happy that we get more Donna!

I am so looking forward to see where the story goes this time.

Great work , keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun!

I was a big fan of the Donna camping series and looking forward to seeing these new adventures. I hope Joe doesnt get conpletely left out of the action, theres lots of girls to go around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Back again

So good to see you back again with another camping story and now this, you are the best on this by a mile so please ignore the clowns who have nothing better to do then give out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Used to like Donna

I used to really like Donna from the other stories but don't like how she comes off in this one. She really seems like a manipulative bitch, guilt's Joe into agreeing she can play, then crying and guilting him into dropping out, meanwhile purposely choosing Ross to make out with fully aware with how much Joe hates him.

I really don't get the impression she cares at all about Joe, she's just looking for Ross's dick again.

Maybe I'll cheer for Ross in this story. You may as well have Donna break up with Joe so she can be with him. That's what it looks like she wants anyway. Then maybe Joe can be with someone who actually likes him, Angie sounds good.

I'll give you 4*. I think it's going to be a hot story, but not really liking Donna anymore and that's too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back Donna

Great to have Donna back. Keep up the good work and ignore the haters! If they don't like it they don't have to read it. You have a lot of fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad you're back

glad you're back and writing about Donna. shes one of my all time favorites. Chapter 1 is a really good setup, and I hate to criticize you but so far its feeling too obvious. Like one of the other commenters said, Donna and Ross? Really? I'll wait until the next chapter to pass judgement but I hope its more than Joe not doing anything while Donna fucks around. as fun as that is, we already had 7 chapters of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back Donna indeed

Welcome back Donna, and all the usual suspects.

One piece of work (much time, effort behind it) can never please all. I'll continue to enjoy it for what it is.

Thank you.

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronover 7 years ago
So many assumptions

Write the story the way you want to write it. That's what makes your stories great.

Other people need to relax, it's only chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Fan

I absolutely love your setup and the Donna character. I really hope you are not discouraged by any of the negative feedback. We loved the first story BECAUSE of what you wrote about. The cuckold elements are hot. Please, don't take too long to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

So glad you are writing for Donna again. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next installment.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
love

did I mention that I'm in love with Donna?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 Thumbs up!

So happy to have another Donna series to read. Can't wait for the next chapter!

MrBaseBallMan98MrBaseBallMan98over 7 years ago
Donna Rides Again!

So very excited! Donnas back, and shes bringing her sister with her! Should be excellent, and I like the rivalry with the other girl too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't keep us waiting.

Don't keep us waiting. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please don't keep us waiting...

So excited to see a new Donna series... Hopefully the next chapter comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story so far

Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Donna and Ross

I am so glad to see another Donna series and it is great to see Ross again too. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really can't wait till the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please more

Love the story but wish you change the characters names. Also let Joe get some. I would love to see him hook up with the sister. But more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Please put up the next edition. I love Donna and cannot wait to see what nasty things see gets up to

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's not coming back

Give it up guys, she is not coming back. We all ran ret123 off. His feelings got hurt? Can't take any criticism apparently. Ever notice how his characters demean women? Yet he can write one dimensional sexy stories. It's been more than 2 months since chapter 1. He must be in his own cave pouting. Anymore stories are the SAME. I like reading them. I dont pretend they will be anything new. More showings, more cuckold, more one boy calling her names. Sooo, anyway give it up readers. Ret 123 went south/north/east/west? Just went away. Live long &prosper Donna, it was nice knowing you......

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN THE "PAAR-TAY" GETS OUT OF HAND

from then on the Hand may be your only release, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The more of Ross the better imo. I was scared you weren't going to bring him back. I know you're probably used to getting dumb comments from people the story clearly isn't meant for but yeah, don't let them bother you. I hope you continue for as long as you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where you gone

More of Donna please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome, can't wait for part 2

Come on , do not leave us hanging like that, continue please, can't wait any longer,

Youare really such a talented writer,

Big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
greatness . . . . .

these are awesome stories . . .DONNA is incredible and mind-blowing . . . .these are the best stories on the forum . .. . i sincerely hope there are more of these stories to come ret123 . . . . question: can u PLEASE write a full story on the CONCERT incident that DONNA instigated with her juicy tits???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Please continue the story can't get enough of Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
people obviously like these stories

just like the United State's choice for president points to, we as a society enjoy stories that demean women. Get over it. There are several comments that plead for a return from Donna. Ret123 can write about whatever they want and anyone that doesn't like it... oh well deal with it. It takes a special kind of fascist to tell someone what to write on an adult fiction website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love Donna

Donna is one of the best characters on all of Literotica. Please continue to give her demeaning, humiliating adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
we need more

Both the camping and the party... come on!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving it!

Just wanted to say that I love your Donna stories. "Groped at the Company Party" is definitely my favorite, with the combination of her being groped, sucking the boss's cock and her subsequent humiliation, the blackmail and the filming, but I am also eagerly awaiting to see where this one goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Donna is the best

Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
:(

Looks like we're out of luck for part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing your awesome stories

Aren't there anyway you 'd continue this story :(

Hope to see you back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Predictions for pt 2

Really enjoyed it. I hope in part 2 Angie can get some attention back, maybe she's the first (maybe only one) to take her panties off instead of sucking off ross on a 3rd Base hit? I wonder if any of the girls would rather receive oral than give it in front of so many people. And it sounds like Sylvia needs to be fucked, probably by the black guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
read this and loved it

This was great but hopefully part 2 will come sometime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Patreon

I wish there was a way to commission you and other writers. I'm sure there are plenty of us willing to throw money at you in order to get you to continue your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PART 2 PLEASE !!!

Bring on the next chapter, this is awesome !!!

1Brad1Bradalmost 6 years ago
More

More Donna !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2?

I hope you write another chapter! Want to see how the party ends.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
need

MORE, part 2 pleaseeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2!

Now that you're writing again, which is great, this story definitely needs a follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ret123 is back ? More Donna to come ?

Seems you are back to literotica, will you get back to Donna story ?

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 4 years ago
Another chapter, please??

I see that one of my fave authors is back writing here again... so, perhaps you've got more chapters to this story to come??

goldenbouncergoldenbounceralmost 4 years ago
will

Will part 2 of Donna plays a party game ever be on here your Donna story's are great and hope to see lots more but I really want part 2 to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have checked your profile every day to see if a new Donna story is posted since 2016.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, the narrator is the world's biggest schmuck.

dlullodlulloover 2 years ago

This is great, keep it up

threeman45threeman458 months ago
Wish you'd return

Enjoyed all your work. Hopefully something will inspire you to write again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous