Donna Plays A Party Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers

I laughed and said, "You better watch out all night long!"

He then said, "Are you letting that fine looking girlfriend of yours play this game?"

I said, "Yes, but she is going to drop out before it gets too heavy."

He laughed and said, "I didn't think you would let her go too far. I wouldn't either if I was you. If your girl drops out, I hope that blonde chick, Angie, stays in the game."

The other guys in the game were friends of mine from the football team including my former roommate, Rusty. Rusty was a giant offensive tackle who was one of the best players on the team and one of the wildest guys I ever met.

Rusty loved to have fun. He even had fun at his part-time job as a bouncer at a local bar. One night, Rusty broke up a dangerous fight in the bar by turning a pool table over on a guy with a knife. He was big, strong and about half crazy. I was glad he was my friend.

My best buddies, Don and Shawn, were lined up to play. Most girls at school were hot for Shawn who was a tall, muscular guy with long blonde hair. I knew that Shawn did not give a damn about the girls at school because of a great girlfriend he had back home. However, he would fuck around with drunk chicks if they threw themselves at him(which happened all the time).

As the game began, I was amused by the idea that these basically modest, nice girls were going to actually play this drinking sex game. I even told Don that he better pay attention to the early rounds of this game because I was predicting that the girls would all quit before anybody had much in the way of sexual contact.

The game started with each side cheering for their team. Everyone, especially the girls, was drinking heavily. Donna looked awesome in her tight white blouse as she stood with the other girls. I was nervous about this game.

Just before we started the game, Donna had whispered to me that Sylvia and Diane wanted her to go first. Then, she giggled and said, "Would you like it if I let these boys see my new bra?"

I was thinking about the delicate white lace and the massive cleavage and was none too sure I wanted her to take off her top at all. However, I said, "Sure, baby, if you want to."

She kissed me and said, "You are so sweet. I can't wait until we get home tonight!"

I looked longingly at her big hooters as she joined the other girls.

The girl's team, the Oakland A's, batted first and the first batter struck out. The guys cheered and the girls all began to drink beer out of large plastic cups. I watched Donna and she did not begin to drink. She stood in the middle of the other girls with a smile on her face. I was sure she would start drinking.

Instead, Donna walked to the front of the group of girls, grabbed the bottom of her tight, white blouse and pulled it quickly over her head. For a second, the room was silent. Then, it erupted into a roar. A large drunken crowd had gathered around the players and everyone was screaming as Donna removed her blouse and stood before us wearing a lacy, white bra and tight blue jeans.

When Donna pulled her blouse over her head, her boobs were pulled up and were bouncing in front of her as she stood before us smiling. Her boobs continued to bounce as she stood there even though she was not moving. It was incredibly sexy.

The girls all looked shocked that Donna had started stripping so quickly and the guys were all making horny, animalistic noises. My buddy Don shouted to me that I was the luckiest guy in the world to be dating her. I shouted my agreement. I wasn't too sure I wanted to share my luck with a bunch of drunk guys.

I had played some beer pong games where girls took off their clothes if they lost. It was fun, but the girls would always try to completely cover themselves with their hands and arms. Donna just stood straight up and made no attempt to hide her giant cleavage or her sexy, delicate bra. She just stood up straight and smiled at all of her admirers.

My cock was as hard as a rock, but I felt sick to my stomach at the same time. I loved the idea that all of the guys from school were seeing how sexy my girlfriend was. But, I was nervous that I was fucking up by letting them all think she was easy or a slut.

I thought of Donna as pure and innocent. I completely believed that we had a special love and that we were going to get married and stay married for the rest of our lives. Despite this, I still had a perverted side that made me want to see her act a little slutty in front of my friends. It was pretty cool to have the hottest girl at our university. I swung from one emotion to the other.

I calmed myself by remembering that Donna loved me and she said she would get out of this game if she needed to. However, it suddenly occurred to me for the first time since this game was mentioned that Donna had stripped down naked at my apartment and fucked my brains out on the first night we met at a party at my house. It hit me that she might not be as pure as the mental image I had of her. I had always thought of her actions that first night as love at first sight, but I was questioning that thought.

Silvia turned the edited video of the ball game back on and the Oakland player hit a pop fly. The other girls did not want to be upstaged by Donna again. So, Angie, Sylvia, Diane and a girl I did not know all jumped up to remove their shirts. Donna laughed at them and pulled off her jeans revealing her tiny white panties that matched her bra. When she bent forward to pull off her jeans, Donna gave the crowd a great look down the top of her bra as her boobs hung in front of her. When the guys started yelling about her cleavage, Donna did not stand up, cover up or move. She just looked at all the guys and laughed at them while continuing to show them her beautiful cleavage.

Donna's panties were small, feminine and very sexy. Her ass looked great in the little panties. Her hips were much smaller than her bust. The effect was stunning.

Angie was clearly used to being the center of male attention and you could tell by her face that she was not happy about being forced to play second fiddle to Donna. She unbuttoned her blouse and showed her sexy push-up bra to the crowd which showed its appreciation, but not as loudly as they had for Donna. Angie had great boobs. They were large C cups or small D cups. She looked as good as I imagined she would look.

This game had not started the way Sylvia and Diane had envisioned. The girls who hosted the game were being ignored with Donna and Angie in the room. However, they were determined to get in the game and both pulled off their tops. Sylvia's slender body and nice little boobs looked good in her bra.

Diane's giant boobs drew some attention and comments. Diane looked embarrassed as she took off her conservative(and not very flattering) blouse. Diane was shorter and thicker than her sister, but she looked like two giant boobs with legs. Her black bra was enormous and she turned bright red when she pulled off her blouse. I had always thought of Diane as a prude sort of librarian kind of girl, so seeing her actually take off her top was exciting. Diane tried to cover her boobs with her hands and squealed with embarrassment, but she could not hide her enormous jugs.

As I looked at Diane without her blouse, I wondered whether her tits were actually as big or bigger than her little sister. Her boobs were nice and round and looked soft. They rode a little lower than Donna's, but they were huge and looked great. I couldn't think of a bra size bigger than Donna's F cups, but I was guessing that Diane's bra was probably a little bigger. Donna was much more attractive overall, but Diane was right with her in the big jug department.

Everyone continued to drink even when it wasn't required for the game. I was drunk, but I still realized the game could easily get out of control. We were still in the first inning.

The next Oakland batter, to the wonderment of us all, hit a single. The girls cheered and started asking the guys to show some skin.

Rusty, who was clearly drunk, turned to us and said, "Let's show these girls some cock! We don't give a damn who sees us."

He then pulled down his jeans and shorts revealing his dick to the crowd. The girls cheered and all the rest of us took off our pants too. I sort of liked showing my cock to the crowd. I noticed Sylvia openly staring at Larry's cock when he pulled that big snake out of his pants. It is enormous and Sylvia was looking at it like a dog eyes a bone.

In the bottom half of the first, Kansas City hit a home run and then a double. The guys were going wild, but the girls just drank back to back large beers. Several of the girls looked like they were well past their limit including Donna. Those two big beers by themselves exceeded Donna's normal drinking limit.

Then, the next Kansas City batter hit a line drive single into left. The guys cheered and the girls quickly decided to kiss the guys rather than drink or strip. The girls grabbed names out of a hat quickly and went to their chosen player on the other team.

Angie drew my name and approached me wearing only her sexy lingerie and a big smile. Angie immediately slipped into my arms without hesitation and started passionately kissing me. My naked cock got hard as she stuck her tongue down my throat and pressed her crotch hard against me. She was hot!

She kissed me a long time and then whispered in my ear, "I want to take you to the back room later and give myself to you."

I didn't know what to say, so I said, "That would be nice."

She said, "Should I ask Donna if you can fuck me?"

I immediately panicked at the thought of Angie saying that to my girlfriend. Donna was sensitive about Angie and a little jealous of her. So, I said, "No, please don't say anything to Donna."

Angie took that as confirmation that I wanted to fuck her without Donna knowing. She again passionately kissed me with her tongue down my throat until the 2 minute time limit was up.

I looked up in time to see that Donna had drawn that creep, Ross. She was pulling back from him and trying to get his hand off of one of her boobs. He obviously had been kissing and feeling up my girl through her bra. That turned my stomach. He grabbed Donna's ass as she walked back to the girl's side. She just smiled at him as she did. She gave me a funny look.

After a couple of round of drinking, the Kansas City batter hit a double off the wall. A double meant that the girls would get felt up if they didn't drink or strip. A couple of girls drank, but most opted to be felt up.

Donna picked my friend, Don, who was completely enamored with her and had lusted after her since the time we first started dating. Her sister, Diane picked my name.

Diane walked up wearing only her bra and panties. Diane's clothes were normally so baggy to fit over her boobs that she looked 20 pounds heavier than she did right then. She definitely looked better out of her clothes.

She looked at me and said, "This is so embarrassing. I just can't drink another beer right now."

I said, "Don't worry about it. You look great by the way."

"Thank you, Joe!" she replied with a smile. "I guess you better start groping me. "

I reached out and grabbed both of her big boobs and started squeezing. They felt really good. She looked at me with a horny, embarrassed look on her face and said, "This is so humiliating. Let me turn around and you can feel me up from behind. That way I don't have to look at you and your erection while you fondle me."

"Okay." I said as she turned around and pressed her ass into my hard cock. It couldn't have been an accident. Donna's conservative sister was humping my cock.

As I squeezed her boobs from behind, Diane said, "Joe, you can pull my breasts out of my bra if you want. I have no dignity left."

She continued to hump me with her ass as I reached into the top of her bra and pulled out one and then both of her boobs out of the top of her bra. Her tits felt great and her nipples were hard. My cock was hard as she pressed her ass into it.

"I know now why Donna likes having sex with you so much. That thing feels so big and hard."

Several guys commented on Diane's big naked boobs as I felt her up. Diane was clearly excited about the effect she was having on the guys watching.

Soon, the 2 minute time limit was up and Diane hoisted her boobs back into her bra and thanked me. I was a little bit embarrassed that I had a big erection standing up in front of me as she walked away.

I had totally failed to watch my sexy girl friend get felt up by Don. However, I could tell that Don was unbelievably excited as Donna smiled at him and walked away while readjusting her bra.

Donna gave me a strange, sad look and then walked over to me. She grabbed two beers and told Sylvia that the two of us would drink this round. She pulled me aside to talk.

Big tears started rolling out of Donna's eyes and down her cheeks as she said, "I thought we were playing this game for you to see me act a little naughty in front of our friends. Instead, you are making plans to have sex with Angie and humping my sister while you feel her up in public. I feel completely humiliated and so sad."

I tried to hug her and quickly said, "Oh, Donna, I love you. I don't want to do anything to hurt you. I didn't make any plans with Angie."

She looked at me and tearfully said, "I heard her tell one of the other girls that you had agreed to have sex with her later and that she should keep it secret from me. I told you she wants to steal you from me! Then, humping my sister in public! I am so embarrassed and ashamed. Everyone must think you want all of these other girls instead of me."

I felt like I had acted like an ass. I said, "You have the wrong idea about what happened with Angie. She said those things to me, but I didn't mean to give her the impression that I secretly wanted to have sex with her. I said that I didn't want her to talk to you about having sex with me, but it wasn't to keep it secret from you. "

I started to say that it was Diane's idea for me to take her boobs out of her bra and that Diane was the one humping me. But as I started to speak, I looked at Donna crying and it broke my heart. I knew I shouldn't try to excuse what I had done even though I didn't feel like it was my fault.

I said, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to hump Diane. It just happened when I grabbed her breasts from behind. I hope she is not upset with me."

Donna looked at me like she wasn't buying any of this and said, "I came here to show off a little for you, baby. Now, I am just worried about Angie."

I was terrified that I had accidently screwed up my relationship with the girl I adored. Consequently, I gave her a big hug and said, "You have nothing to worry about. I love only you. I will drop out of this game right now."

"You would do that for me?"

"Of course."

She hugged me, pressed her big chest against me and said, "I am sorry I got mad at you. I was being felt up by guys while you were with Angie and my sister. I am just sensitive about Angie since everyone thinks she is so pretty and she likes you."

In an instant, tearful, sad Donna was gone and laughing, smiling tipsy Donna was back.

I said, "I am so sorry I hurt your feelings. I will sit out the rest of this game."

She smiled and said, "Stay in the game one more round. I will show off for you while you feel me up in public for being so sweet to me. "

I was confused. "How do you know you will draw my name?"

She laughed and said, "The picking of the names is not really random. All of the girls know whose name they are picking."

"You mean you picked that asshole Ross to kiss?"

She laughed drunkenly and said, "We can talk about all of that later. We need to get back to the game for your final round."

We rejoined our teams and Sylvia turned on the game. Kansas City was batting and the batter hit a hard line drive down the left field line. The guys cheered when he slid safely into second base.

Donna grabbed my name out of the hat just as Angie was grabbing it. Both girls pulled, but Donna ended up with it. Angie looked at her and seemed a little miffed.

Donna walked up to me still wearing her sexy, lacy white lingerie. The tops of her boobs bounced with each step. She turned around and pushed her cute little ass into my cock. I was immediately hard.

She said, "Feel me up, Joe."

Donna was staring at Angie who was being felt up by my buddy Larry. Donna continued to stare at her as I felt her up. Donna's huge firm boobs felt great and I loved that she was showing off as I squeezed her big tits. Angie was watching us as Larry rubbed her boobs.

My cock was hard as I felt Donna up in public with numerous people looking. I pressed my cock against her tiny little butt.

After about a minute, Donna said, "Is it okay if I show off a little more for you, baby?"

I quickly agreed. It had really frightened me when I thought I had made Donna mad. I wasn't about to say no to anything she wanted. Honestly, I could never get mad at Donna or boss her around. The few times I did, I immediately regretted it.

Donna looked at me and then looked down demurely and said, "It will be so embarrassing at school if all of these people see me without any clothes. Are you sure you are okay with this?

I wasn't at all sure because there were thirty or forty people watching the game, but said, "You are so sexy, it could not be embarrassing."

Donna then turned back around to face the rest of the room. As the time officially expired she turned to me and said, "Joe, baby, would you unhook my bra?"

My cock was rock hard again.

I looked at Donna's slender back and her new sexy white bra. She looked great. I unhooked the bra and Donna looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as she said, "Thank you, baby."

Then she smiled at the crowd and let her two huge bra cups fall into her hands. The crowd(with the possible exception of Angie who looked defeated when she saw Donna's jugs) went wild. You don't see breasts like Donna's every day. In fact, most people never see breasts like that in person.

Donna handed me her bra and stood with her hands on her hips. The slightest movement of her body would cause her big soft tits to jiggle in front of her. It was truly amazing.

Despite her embarrassment, Donna never tried to hide or cover up her boobs. She just stood there looking sexy.

When the crowd finally settled down the girls went back to their side of the room. It was announced by Sylvia that I would be the official timer and video operator for the rest of the game. Several of my friends looked at me like I had lost my mind.

The game continued with me on the sidelines.

ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers
12