All Comments on 'Donna, Scott, Susie & Dan'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
i hope that you continue the story

I would like to read more adventures of the two hot sisters fucking each others spouse, it is a hot story line.Thanks for the good story....Rich

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 15 years ago
Next Chapter PLEASE

You have to have at least another hot chapter. With all that sex someone must have become in the family way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First friendly swing.

A very realistic story. Sisters and their husbands swapping is the most convenient and most happening and we have also been through it and enjoyed it. The difference is that instead of Two we are Four couples and related in the same way all 4 sisters married and willing to fuck each others husbands and indulged in it over and over again and in different permuations and combinations. Somtimes straight swaps, threesomes or foursomes and more. At one particular family function my wife was had by all of her B.i.L.s, myself and my younger brother also and next day was walking with her legs wide being ravished over 11 times in the period of one night. She really likes to be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

who is Cindy?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
A story

A story about four dirtballs that.no one cares about.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
JUST GOTTA BE .....

one of the best and most erotic swap stories on this site... 5 STARS

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Most swing and cuck stories end up with poor ratings. I think the ones that end up with good ratings are the obvious crap stories. Only the severely fucked up people read and rate them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous