All Comments on 'Donna's Fishing Trip'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love this stuff and laugh at the detractors

The first person to review this story supposedly doesn't like them or reader who do. Yet he's the first person to purposely read them just to bash the author and readers. Well buddy I have news for you. You may not like them or the people who read them but no one who really appreciates erotica or this site really gives a crap. There is a huge audience of mature adults worldwide from all walks of life, who enjoy real or fantasy stories on this theme. So suck it up you big cry baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't you love it!

Don't you love it when they bash the hell out of a story and call the author all kinds of shit and state that the story and anyone who reads it are "Whimps and Sluts" ... may want to also tell her she is headed strait to hell for her evil thoughts! Seems as though somebody has an identity problem here!

What part of "if you don't like this type of story ... don't read it ..." are you having a problem with asshole?

You go Girl!!!

wbamwbamover 16 years ago

I like this story.

This writer has also submitted several other very erotic stories!

Why all the negative comments? What is the point? Is it a lonely, unhappy person trying to call attention to themselves?

This Lady is a very good author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks for deleting that idiot!

Good fun and fantasy story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a woman

The negative comments have long since been deleted but I can't even imagine what they were. This woman loves men, loves fucking men and has no hang ups about any of it. I wish all women were like this and took the trouble to write about it. Thank you. You are a literotica treasure

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bait

Use the whore for bait. You .ight get lucky, catfish are bottom feeders too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous