Donna's Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve reached over and pinched one of my nipples. I grabbed his hand and pulled hard, telling him to eat me. He got onto the bed, burying his head between my thighs. He was pressed against me so hard that the others couldn't see what he was doing. The moans from my mouth at least told them he was doing it well though. I orgasmed, and Steve lifted his face, wet with my juices. He sat up on the bed and pulled me hard against him, his cock entering my hot wet pussy. The fucking was hard and fast, both of us too excited to take it slow. He soon reached his climax, shooting hot semen over my belly, and onto my breasts. He leaned over me, rubbing it into my body.

By now I was so excited I couldn't wait. I asked Larry and John to join me again. I took turns sucking them deep into my mouth, licking their cocks, probing their balls. Larry lie down on the bed, I positioned myself over him, sliding down on his cock. He grabbed me firmly and helped me to come up and down on his cock. John positioned himself behind me, cock pressing against my anus. He pushed in slowly, filling me completely. The two of them began to fuck me in almost a rhythm. I don't like anal sex, but I was driven over the edge and unable to stop myself.

I must have had my eyes closed because I felt something pressing against my mouth. It was Steve, standing over Larry pressing his hard throbbing cock against my mouth. I opened wide, letting him slide in. He matched the rhythm of the two men inside me, fucking my mouth hard. I could feel his cock hitting the back of my throat with each stroke, so I began to pull it deep into my throat. Larry was the first to cum, his semen shooting upwards, covering my breasts. John was next, semen covering my back and my ass. Steve was last, cum spilling from my lips, dripping down onto my body.

The three of them left the bed. After three pounding climaxes, I begged for a break. I looked around, seeing Scott and Dan, rubbing their hard cocks, waiting. I told Scott I wanted him to fuck my tits. He climbed on top of me, as I held them together. He began to slide his cock in and out of the channel I had made, his fingers pinching my already hard nipples. As his cock appeared out the other side, my tongue would flick out, sometimes touching it, sometimes missing. His orgasm was explosive, cum covering my face.

I lay there for a minute, letting it run down the side of my face, leaving wet sticky trails. fuck me hard. He turned me over and rammed his cock hard into my waiting pussy. I let out a cry as I climaxed, but this didn't slow Dan down. He continued to fuck me hard, his Dan was the only hard man left. I spread myself wide, inviting him to fuck me, and to pace frantic. His hands slid over my mound, massaging my clit. As he reached his orgasm, he brought me to another climax; our cum mixing as it ran down my legs. What a weekend to remember! The mattress was so soaked with cum that I had to change the sheets before bedtime. The remainder of the trip was just as climaxing!

12