All Comments on 'Donna's Office Gangbang'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Annony. you ran out of replies

years ago! So shut your pie hole.You ass hole

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 10 years ago
Glad That You Are Back

Nice to read your writings again. Two of my favorites were the gangbang in Tucson and bachelor party with widower Jim.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Good read. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's baaaaaack!

Welcome Dear Lady Donna

About time you showed up to restore LW to the glory it is meant to have. You are truly a Goddess every man desires and so many of us wish we were married too. This story got so hot I had to... well you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done!

Enjoyable yarn, perfect for LW, though it would have been hot if husband had been present. I had never read your work before, will go back into your archives, and read more of your impressive body of work. And I do mean work! I don't think people realize how much labor and craft is involved, even in a labor of love, as it is apparent how much you enjoy writing erotica. Best wishes in your endeavors! And I hope you ignore the wacko-prudes who are so invested in consigning you to hell. Ironically, they expose themselves as the real perverts, as they read what they apparently loathe, but keep on reading regardless! I suspect what they truly loathe are themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-well done

Perverts? If that isn't calling the kettle black. Listen troll, we're all perverts reading on a porn site. So what are you trying to say. Only the ones that favor this story aren't perverts. What a fucked up view you have of erotica. Look, next time you comment, stick with the facts, and leave others to their own opinion. The real trolls, like you, are the ones that need ignoring. No comment on the story, title was enough to shy away from this story. Not interested in office whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what?

Where did the gag come from? There was no mention of it prior to being removed from your mouth. And how did you suck off so many guys with a gag in your mouth? These are co-workers and all of a sudden you don't know who is doing things to you. Other than that not too bad, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My hubby

Has no idea but I've been the center of three gang bangs and don't regret a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
brains and looks

Besides being beautiful. Your writing is great. Why haven't you continued?. Ever come to Vegas say HI.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Just another cuck and whore story. Nothing new here.

warner34warner34over 4 years ago

I love this creation story. I was an office worker for many years and something like this would have been legendary. Amazing story. Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very arousing story

I would love to get a phone call from my wife, telling me she was about to fuck all the guys at the office. I would be on pins and needles waiting for her to come home and tell me all about it as I undress her and take her to bed. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she was my wife tell her make you let them knock you up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous