Donna's Office Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Denny's zipper then his movement behind me, and after a few seconds, felt an erect cock sliding between my ass cheeks and poking my cum-filled pussy. I felt Denny's large strong hands grip my hips and then the weight of his body pressing forward as his cock sunk into my pussy with ease.

After Denny got off me Gary came back to kneel between my legs. He had been the only one not to cum in me someplace and now politely asked me what I preferred; always a gentleman. I didn't say anything but turned over on my knees. With my ass in the air and my head and shoulders down I looked back at his shocked face and told him to do me "doggy style". Again, as the guys looked on I looked each one in the eyes before telling Gary to "go ahead, stick your cock in my pussy". He did and within just a few strokes I had yet another orgasm and Gary filled my pussy full of his jizz. Since Gary and Denny had both pounded my pussy, it was only fair that the other four got to fuck my pussy. The party lasted from after the meeting ended until 4:00 P.M..

Then Denny's hands left my body. Slowly I felt something. It was a forehead pressing into my pubic area. Then I felt the soft, ever so soft tongue slowly running along the outer lips of my vagina. My clit flexed as the tongue licked around my lips. It played with my labia and licked all around and under the skin. Around and around the tongue went as his forehead pushed harder. My feet almost gave out under me as this tongue tormented me with its loving movement all around my clit. It entered my pussy and licked and probed there. It retreated again to lick around my labia. At the same time I could feel another tongue licking and caressing my ass crack. These tongues had subdued me. I was their slave.

Two hands next grabbed me by the shoulders and slowly helped me to recline on the table. My feet were spread eagle and the tongue was once more licking and making love between my cheeks. It was darting in and out of my pussy, while another tongue pushed its way into my ass. I then felt something brushing my face. It was a pair of balls, the hairs tickling as they brushed back and forth. The balls rested by my mouth and I could smell the manly scent as scrotum spread out across my nose. The gag was pulled from my mouth and then the balls touched my lips. I didn't know what came over me, but my tongue slowly went out to meet them. The coarse hairs brushed my tongue then I could taste the skin. It was something I had never in my wildest dreams thought I would do. A cock of tremendous proportions was attached to these balls, a full, thick, uncircumcised cock with its head peeking out from under the skin. A drop of pearly dew sat right on the head. I pushed up with my tongue and gathered all the pearly dew I could, surprisingly savoring the taste and wallowing in the musky odor of his man meat!

A hand took the back of my head and guided it forward to the man meat. My lips opened as it slid into my waiting mouth. Never had I thought I could swallow so much without gagging. The cock was more than half in me and it touched the back of my throat. With a little effort, I succeeded in getting it to bend and slide further down into me. A mouth on my pussy was doing the same; he sucked, backed off, played by biting my clit. It amazes me how one can be aware of all these things happening, then blanked it all out as I concentrated on the cock I was sucking. It was now being shoved to and fro, into and out of my waiting mouth. The cock was slowly pulled away from my hungry mouth and its owner now came into focus. It was the captain's massive dick that I was sucking. A large grin was on his face, his blue eyes twinkled, and his tongue licked his lips as he bent forward and began to suck on my breasts. His lips and tongue went back and forth from one side to the other.

Another large, beautiful circumcised cock was now being presented to me from above. It belonged to Terry. His cock was a good 8 inches and perfect in every detail: the head mushroomed in a bright crimson shade, a drop or two of pre-cum dripped from the urethra. My mouth opened to accept this delight. I quickly swallowed it to the balls, which slapped my face as they dangled there. His fucking motions pushed the cock into and out of me. My mouth could not get enough of this wonderful cock. Suddenly I tasted a sweet then salty then sour taste. Gees, the stud was dropping his load in me. I was forced to swallow each and every drop to keep from gagging. He shoved the cock deep down my throat; I gagged, but to no avail. I swallowed until I thought I could never breathe again. Then he withdrew his sword. I gulped in oxygen as fast as I could, and at the same time, began to enjoy my clit being expertly service by lord knows whom now. Someone else was playing with my nipples.

Another cock came within sight as it was lowered like an airship of the 30's being lowered to the ground. This one was slightly shorter than the rest, but fatter. By the belly hovering above it, I knew it was Denny. He lowered his massive body over my head. His belly rested below my chin. I opened my mouth and awaited his big old cock. I was insatiable. All I wanted was to suck... to devour the manhood of all my co-workers regardless of age, weight, or cock size. My mouth stretched to take it all as he pressed his body onto my head.

The mouth on my clitoris now left, and I could feel arms, strong manly arms raising my feet into the air. A mouth now licked the lips of my pussy and probed deep into my channel. It lubricated the channel for what I feared (hoped?) was a long fucking. My fears proved correct, as I felt my labia being probed and pushed by what felt like an enormous cock. The sensation and pressure was almost unbearable, but I could not cry out with my mouth filled to capacity with thick, cock and my head covered by an insulated belly.

Slowly the cock slipped fully into me, filling my pussy completely. Its head pushed deep in my vagina. The slow, rhythmic fucking motion was at least helping the sensations rise. I could feel his balls press against my ass, every now and then slapping my cheeks as the fucking got faster and faster. I was now riding a crest, a wave of sensual delight as this cock in my mouth and the one in my pussy seemed to fuck me in sync. A big belly hit my chin as balls hit both my nose and ass. I squirmed my body to receive every inch of the massive cock deep in my pussy. With a loud moan, my fucker shot his copious load, warming my pussy with his hot liquid. The cock in my mouth also erupted, and lava of white sweet tasting semen poured out. The cock in my pussy was withdrawn, and another pushed itself way up the tunnel. My muscles grabbed it and caressed it, guiding it further up my hot pussy. My mouth overflowed with semen dripping down my face. I tried to drink every precious drop of male semen, but there was too much to go around. When Denny dismounted my face, my jaw felt strangely sore. The cock in my pussy continued its onslaught, and before long, it shot its manly load deeply inside of me too!

Was there no rest for my ravished body? Another cock was offered my waiting and stretched lips. It was a bit skinnier and I welcomed it. They must have started me off with the biggest and were working down. Who was I to complain!

My pussy dripped with the loads of now several cocks, and another cock was now down between my thick cum-filled lips, stretching my wide opened hole. The cock in my mouth popped off a nice load, and I dutifully swallowed it. The cock of some stud was now lowered over my face and I began licking and sucking. He moaned as I worked my tongue all around his shaft.

With the last blasts, the clock on the wall chimed it was 4:00 P.M.. All the naked, lusty bodies left me lying there on the floor doused in cum. Denny yelled over his shoulder for me to just rest up for a moment. The guys scrambled about, putting on their clothes and over their naked bodies. I just lay there in a pool of spent semen, dazed at what I had done.

There it was; I laid there trying to recover while I wondered how my life would be from now on. Could I still function as a wife and woman having let my co-workers gangbang me, because that was what had happened; I had allowed myself to be gangbanged! Yet, I loved every exciting minute of it, and would do it again! This led to many wild sex nights with my husband upon returning home. I would begin our foreplay by telling him about my sexual activities with the boys on my business trips, which would end with many passionate orgasms. I'm so glad I have a loving husband who understands my sexual needs and encourages me to fulfill them!

Donna

12