Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna set down in one of the fitting chairs and slipped off both shoes and handed them to the man. He took both pair of black suede pumps he had just described from the table and set them on the floor near her stocking feet. That particular style had both left and right shoes displayed so that one could stand and walk in them.

"Why don't you also try walking in both widths as well, while I measure your shoes," he suggested as he walked to the door at the rear of the shop with her black suede pumps in hand.

Donna first tried on the narrow pair of 4-1/2 inch heels and stood and walked around on the carpeted floor. They felt about the same as the AA width from the Salveno's that he was measuring now in the back room, which wasn't surprising since they were probably from the same vendor. Donna walked around the room and was surprised how easy this heel height was for her to maneuver in as there was no discomfort at all. She then tried on the medium width ones and didn't even bother to walk in them as they were too wide for her. She normally wore a narrow or AA width which was hard to find in local shoe stores; in most cases, she had to settle for the B or medium width.

Donna set both sets of pumps back on the table and started looking at the other styles on some of the other tables. She came across a style that really intrigued her very much; it was in her favorite color and material of black suede and was a stiletto heeled open sided T-strap pump with a rather sort and sharp needle pointed toe. There was a triangular cutout in the top of the shoe toe, the apex of which pointed to the tip of the toe, and would expose much of the tops of her toes that would be forced into the narrow confines of that style!

Just as she was looking at that shoe, the man returned with her shoes in hand and said, "You are definitely a narrow width as are these shoes. You're an AA width; which is what most of the display shoes are," he declared.

"Your right those AA width shoes I tried on were the right width. The other B width was wider, but I do wear them as the AA width in lower heels are hard to find," Donna explained still marveling and his sexy deep voice.

He set her shoes down on one of the fitting room chairs and said, "I see you like one of my favorite styles as well. I like the way they narrow the toes down and force the weight to be distributed to the outsides of your foot and not all of it on the ball of your foot. It makes it much more comfortable while walking or standing in ultra-high heels!"

"Yes, I noticed that as a matter of fact, but the 5-1/4 inch stilettoes that I wore here today seem to be about the same type of design. I got them from a west coast mail order house, so they must have used the same manufacture that you use," Donna replied not wanting to let him know that these shoes probably came from this store and that the Salveno's had purposely left the instep labels blank.

"I'm curious; do you remember the name of the mail order house as we have a store in Hollywood as well?" the man inquired.

"I think it was a firm named 'Fine Crafters'," she answered quickly, thinking she had seen their ad in a women's magazine recently and had thought about ordering their catalog that advertised custom made high heels. She had considered getting the catalog since they probably had her AA width.

"Oh yes, I know them well, they weren't located too far from us in Hollywood and I know they sometimes used our best manufacturer as well. I'm surprised they didn't put an instep label in the shoe," he answered.

Donna decided not to comment further as he apparently believed her story; Donna then asked, "What heel heights do you have available in this style for me."

"I'll see what I got in your size, so you can see for yourself. The 5-1/4 inch heels you wore to the store is the lowest height of the ultra-high heel range and I know I have that height in black suede in the style that you were just looking at," he responded as he left the room to get the shoes he had just mentioned.

While he was out of the room the first time, presumably to measure her shoes, he had looked at the extensive Rolodex files that the Salveno's had left and found no one by the name of Karen Stevens had ever bought shoes at the store! He had therefore thought that Donna was not telling the truth when she came up with that name in the first place. This time he went to the upstairs store room and retrieved a couple of heel heights of the shoe style Donna had requested and returned to the fitting room.

"I brought down some other heel heights I have in stock in your size. As I said, your size is the standard display size. In some styles and off sizes we don't stock all ultra-heel heights, but generally we carry them in the 4-1/2 inch height or we can custom order any of them. If we stocked all heel heights in all styles and sizes, the inventory would be far too large although I'm currently expanding my inventory in various ultra-high heel heights. Another reason I have your size in stock is I have a good customer from the previous owner in 6-1/2 AA and I try to keep that size pretty well stocked in various heel heights. The black suede is also one of her favorites. Buy the way, I usually only stock the higher heels in sizes 6 through 8, but I plan on expanding that as well." the man explained.

"The somewhat limited inventory is one the reason we haven't yet started to advertise. You see my boss just bought this place a few months ago and as I said earlier, we are concentrating on the past customers that we inherited. That's why I asked you how you knew about us when it comes to ultra-high heels. As you can see by the remodeling in here as well as next door, we are trying to expand in stages," he continued.

Donna was still slightly embarrassed for having lied to him in the first place and said, "Actually it wasn't Karen that told me about this place, I work with her and she does occasionally wear 5 inch heels, so maybe she could have been a customer of yours. I don't know why I even said that. I really saw your company listed in the new yellow pages that just came out and the new store name 'Stilettos and Beyond' caught my attention. Even though the display ad didn't advertise ultra-heels specifically, your company's logo with the exaggeratedly arched pump in its design gave me a clue that I had to check out."

"I wasn't really sure either about the name Karen Stevens, but I didn't want to embarrass you. It wasn't as if you needed a reference to buy ultra-high heels. I was just curious, but it's obvious from your shapely legs and forward moving ankles that you are good candidate for ultra-high heels, but I can tell you must have just recently just started wearing them," he observed casually and diplomatically.

"That's true, but I didn't think it was that obvious. I only received them yesterday and I've spent very little time actually walking in them since I just put them on after work and drove here and walked in. I had a little time practicing at home last night, but I wanted to wear them here to make sure that you knew that I was really serious about ultra-heels," Donna apologetically replied with a hint of embarrassment showing on her face.

"Oh it's not that obvious. I doubt that anyone else could have observed that. It's just that I have a lot of experience helping others train for ultra-highs and noticed a few subtleties when you walked into the store, but I'll get to that later," he warmly replied.

"That yellow page ad came out before I was able to get stocked up on ultra-high heels and I'm just starting to put together a new catalog to promote them," he commented.

"Why don't we start over, my name is Ken Fowler and my assistant manager, who out of the shop right now, is Diane Walker. She's in charge of the lingerie part of the business while I'm the store general manager and handle the footwear operation," he volunteered.

Donna laughed and agreed by saying, "I'm Donna Scott. You're right, let's begin again."

Ken continued by elaborating on the buyout of the store that had taken place by saying, "My boss already had two stores, one in the Los Angeles area and one in the New York City area. He wanted to expand into the Midwest and saw that this store was up for sale in a trade paper and negotiated a deal that sent Diane and I here for a month's training before we formally took over. Since I was single, I got here from the LA store before Diane, who is married and couldn't get here immediately from the New York.

Donna was so relieved that the truth was out and that he wasn't married, that she pleasantly responded, "That reminds me, I also wanted to take a look at your vintage bras. There's one that caught my eye that's displayed over there one of those mannequins. Since Diane isn't here, does that mean I'll have to come back some other time?" Donna questioned.

"Actually, she should be back any time now. Although it's getting late, so she may have gone on home. I sent her over to AAA Ballet Inc. which is a ballet training outfit over on Delmar Boulevard that buys from us as we are also a retailer for some limited ballet training equipment such as training bars and padded cushions and the like. We essentially, just have it dropped shipped to these types of facilities and simply charge a small handling fee over our cost plus we collect the sales tax. Most distributers don't want to sell to training facilities because most of them don't have sales tax licenses. In this case, I'm about ready to quit doing business with them as they are a slow pay operation. I'm not sure what else is going on over there either, because the last time Diane went over to expedite their payment, two FBI agents followed her back here. They interviewed her in the back room and grilled her about what she knew about that outfit. At the same time, I had a regular customer out here buying shoes when they barged in like they owned the place. I was so embarrassed and when they left I yelled at them, but in typical cop fashion, they said that had the authority to interview a person of interest any time they wanted. I guess they must have seen her coming and going from the place a few times, when she was trying to get them to pay our bill, and thought she might be connected to whatever is going on over there," Ken volunteered.

"Did they believe that she was only trying to collect a bill? Donna asked.

"Yes, but only after she actually showed them a copy of the unpaid bill," Ken quickly answered.

She was so relieved to hear that the man she was so attracted to was single and not involved in the suspicious activity that Kevin had mentioned.

"I'm so happy to hear that, because I have a long story to tell you before we go any further," Donna exclaimed still setting in a fitting chair.

She decided to tell Ken the whole story of why she was in the store now that she knew the real suspicious active was apparently associated with that ballet training facility. Donna motioned for Ken to set down on the small fitting stool near her and proceed to tell him the entire story starting with the Salveno's coming to see Kevin and ending with her coming into the store a few minutes ago. Donna also told him about them giving Kevin all the 5-1/4 inch ultra-high heels that they had stored in the basement. She also mentioned the new office dress code that was to be enforced, in full next week. Donna said that she had actually found his ad in the new yellow pages, just that afternoon, after Kevin had assigned her to this undercover job.

"Now that answers a lot of questions that I had about you coming in here and wearing such high heels that you weren't totally comfortable with and that were almost identical to ours," Ken said out loud.

"I thought the lady that was here, when the FBI agents came in, was very upset, but I didn't think she would take such drastic action as you describe," Ken continued.

"I'm also happy that the new office dress code gives you a real reason to be a good long term patron of mine," he reflected.

"Yes, I'm very happy about that as well, Donna replied flirtingly.

"Good, let's get on with the business at hand," Ken said as he opened the first of the other shoe boxes he had brought down from the upstairs storeroom and showed her a pair of opened sided 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels of the T-strap style that she had admired earlier in the 4-1/2 inch heel height.

"They are beautiful," she observed as Ken expertly smoothed her stockings, before putting the T-strap pumps on her feet, by running his hands up the back of each calf that in turn caused her nipples to involuntarily and uncharacteristically tingle!

She observed that he really knew his business as he continued to hold her ankles firmly; forcing her to point her toes so that he could properly slip on those opened sided pumps. He then tightened and buckled the T-straps of the shoes and positioned her feet out about a foot in front of the chair so that her ankles were bent to about ten degrees past the instep angle required just to stand in 5-1/4 inch heels! It's the same angle that her ankles were flexed to when she previously walked in 5-1/4 inch heels at the office and into the store. Donna liked the way her ankles looked in that position as well as Ken's technique in handling her feet and ankles in a firm, but gentile manner. Again, uncharacteristically, Donna felt sexually aroused by his maneuvering of her feet into those sexy heels. She then stood up, gained the proper balance, and walked back and forth in front of Ken as if she were on a runway.

She said, "They feel good but as with the shoes I worn in here, there is some strain at the front of my ankles since they are pitched so far forward as compared the 4 inch heels I have been wearing to work the last couple of months. It's not bad though and I'm sure that it will easily go away with experience."

"As I said, I can tell that you haven't had much practice walking in 5-1/4 inch heels, but you sure seem to be catching on quickly. You're making it look so easy after first putting them on this morning, especially after instantly jumping 1-1/4 inches in heel height! To the casual observer it looks if you have worn that height forever. Those heels certainly accentuates your curvaceous legs and great forward moving ankles, which also tells me you, must have had some ballet training in the past. I also like the way the shoes display you dainty toes through the cutouts," Ken commented in a very complementary manner.

Donna was eating up Ken's complements as she continued to strut back and forth in front of him, with her nipples still tingling, before finally setting down in one of the fitting chairs and saying, "Yes I had some ballet training in high school, but as I said, I can still feel some strain at the front of my ankles in this heel height, so I guess I'll have to do some refresher training to get the muscles and tendons to stretch properly. Which brings me to a different question? Do you think that AAA Ballet Company that you mentioned could help me out in any ballet refresher training for ultra-high heels?"

"Oh, I suppose they could, but I sure would find out what's going on over there before you sign any contracts. I do have the person's name in accounting that we work with, but I don't how much good that will do you. I'll give it to you if you wish, but I can help you a lot more in regard to ultra-high heel training," Ken replied.

"Go ahead and give me the name in case I do want to check it out or if Kevin wants me to go any further with them. But I definitely want your help in any case," Donna eagerly responded to Ken.

"Ok, that sounds good. Let's get you set up with another appointment and we'll start you on my own ultra-high heel training program," Ken said as he walked to the counter a picked up his appointment book and thumbed through the pages before stopping and turning towards toward Donna.

"On second thought, would you be interested in coming back to the store after I close at six o'clock, starting tomorrow, and we'll do a full week's training each evening to get you ready for the full time office high heel height rules?" he asked point blank.

That question hit Donna like a ton of bricks and caused her already sensitive nipples to come to attention. She couldn't have come up with a better plan in her wildest dreams. She would be alone with him in the evenings for a whole week, which excited her even more!

Donna tried to answer his question with some semblance of restraint and replied, "That sounds good to me."

"We could start tonight, but I have some errands to run after work. I'll give you some instructions and a couple of items that you can use at home tonight to get a head start on your high heel training tomorrow," Ken announced.

"First, let me show you the heels that are two steps up from what you're wearing. I don't have the next step up in your size in the store, but this one is at the upper end of the ultra-high heel range, but you can see for yourself what you are letting yourself in for if you want to pursue even higher heel heights," he said as he open the second shoe box.

"I'm sure you know that you have a lot more work to do in ultra-high heels before you move on to this heel height and It's going to take a lot more time and training for you to do so, but let me show you this height which is, as I said, two steps up from the 5-1/4 heels," Ken authoritatively announced as he displayed another black suede, open sided, T-strap pump with a much higher heel than the 5-1/4 inch heels she had on now.

"This is a full 6 inch heel in your size and will pitch your insteps up to a 79 degree angle together with a 59 degree heel angle and would put you towards the upper end of the ultra-high heel range! The actual next step for your size is the 5-5/8 inch heel height but I don't have any in stock in this store, but I'll get some from our Hollywood store in a couple of days," he said as Donna looked at the 6 inch heeled shoe wide eyed.

It was pretty much the same shoe, except for the heel height and what appeared to be a different buckling mechanism. Ken proceeded to remove Donna's 5-1/4 inch T-straps and replaced them with the ones he had just taken out of the second box. He told her that they had a full 6 inch stiletto heel, measured from the heel seat perpendicular to the floor. I just want to show you how they would feel on your feet, but no standing and walking in these until your master the 5-1/4 inch heels. Would you like to try them on?" Ken finally asked.

"Oh yes, I promise that I won't stand or walk, I just want to know how they feel on my feet. They look so fabulous and sexy at the same time," Donna gasped.

He then removed the 5-1/4 inch heels and put them back box before slipping on the 6 inch high, open sided T-strap pumps. Ken quickly tightened the straps that crossed each of her lower ankles and fit through the slot of the vertical T-strap itself. The connection to each mating strap was a very unusual in itself. Instead of a typical small buckle, the strap had a tiny metal hoop riveted into it such that it would fit through one of several reinforced slots on the mating strap depending on how tightly it was secured. A small quick release pin then could be inserted through the loop securing the strap in place across the lower ankle! Ken inserted a pin through the loop of each tightened strap, securing both shoes on her feet!

Donna set both feet on the floor in front of her, thereby bending her arches and insteps to at least 90 degree angles! She immediately felt the strain at the front of her ankles. It was considerably more severe than with the 5-1/4 inch heels.

"Wow, they really do strain the muscles at the front of my ankles considerably more than the 5-1/4 inch heels," Donna commented as she lifted the toes of the shoes in order to momentary relieve the strain.