Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad that's the way you feel and I'll do everything to accommodate your new found interest, so let's get started; and by the way, they make your great legs look even more curvaceous, and please call me Ken. I hope I can call you Donna if you don't mind?" He enthusiastically suggested.

"Of course I don't mind. After all, were going to be together in the next few days and I'm looking forward to your personalized training plan that you have in store for me," she cooed while soaking in his complement about her legs.

He then had Donna set in the seat and soaked her legs in the whirlpool for about ten minutes before he had her stand on the plastic heels and do about twenty heel raises in them. She was glad that she had done the same thing the evening before in the 5-1/4 inch heels from work. The warm water really helped in the process as it relaxed her calf and ankle muscles and tendons and made the heel raise exercises much easier. After he had Donna move out of the whirlpool and toweled her legs and feet, Ken instructed her how to use the two types of ankles bending devices that she had read about in the instructions the night before. Between the two devices He alternately showed her how they could be used to bend her lower feet downward forcing the instep to extreme arch angles to the point that they could be bent to vertical or past-the-vertical positions as if performing a full ballet pointe! Each pair of stretchers could be secured in any desired arch position by a thin leather strap for long periods of time, even while sleeping! Ken had her perform twenty arch bending exercises with each pair of stretchers, bending them momentarily to the point where she experienced some pain before backing off and repeating the process over and over. Donna noticed that the longer she repeated the process; she could tell that she could bend her ankles to higher arched positions with an easing of the strain in her upper insteps and ankles.

Once she completed that stretching activity, Ken had her put on a pair of nylon socks and walk on the treadmill in a pair of 5-1/4 inch training shoes, also with French spiked heels, that were made of light tan canvas-like material and were of the opera pump style with very short sharp pointed toes. The pumps would allow any perspiration to dissipate through the porous material and not cause it to deteriorate as would be the case with leather shoes. Since the soles were rubber and all the other shoe materials were water proof, they could be hand washed if they were dirty. Ken directed Donna on the treadmill through a series of walking and slow running maneuvers in those heels in order to more quickly get her accustomed to that heel height rather than just walking occasionally around the office. He even had here walk and run down the treadmill when it was in a declined position which essentially caused her arches to be pitched forward to greater angles than if she were simply walking on the level street or sidewalk. The whole treadmill training exercise took around a half an hour, so it had been almost an hour training period at this point.

Ken ended her training period by saying, "I think that's enough for your first session. I'll leave the room, and go up front, so you can get your skirt and nylons back on and then come up front and I'll log your accomplishments on the training plan outline."

He left the room and Donna put on her nylons, changed back into her business suit, and stepped into her black calf 4-1/2 inch stiletto heeled opera pumps without setting down. Her self-confidence had peaked even after only one training session. She did notice that it was much easier to maneuver in those spikes with more muscle flexibility in her legs and ankles. She pranced into the front room of the shop were Ken was standing behind the counter writing on the training plan outline. He motioned for her to come over to the counter.

"I logged all the details of this training session with the time duration of each exercise you performed as well as my grade for your performance in each of them. For most all of them I gave you an A or A+ which you performed amazing well for the limited experience you've had in so much lower heels. As we discussed, your ballet training must be the answer for you in being such a quick study. The only thing I gave you a B+ on was the running with the treadmill in the downhill position. You started off a little wobbly, but improved quickly. I'll give you a little extra time on the treadmill doing this particular exercise tomorrow evening," Ken explained to Donna.

"Oh Ken, I'll try to do better and I'll stay late tomorrow and practice to meet your standards," she almost begged for forgiveness.

"You'll be fine; I was just making a minor comment. By the way I want you to take the pair of the metal foot stretchers home and do some more exercises tonight before you go to sleep and see what position you could wear them comfortably in to bed. If you wear then, don't make it too uncomfortable because they are really not meant to be worn without any movement," Ken explained to her as he went to get the stretchers from the backroom.

After he came back, he said that he needed to get her profile set up in his Rolodex file with her address, phone number and other pertinent data. Donna willing gave him the basic data as well as her various measurements and clothes size information. He said that he would spend some time showing her around the shop tomorrow after the training session and she could look at all the other clothing and lingerie that they carried. She asked him if he had the bill for the cost of the training session as well as for the 4-1/2 inch heels she was now wearing.

"I'll talk to you about that later in the week after one of your sessions. I can't tomorrow night but I want you to go to dinner with me and I'll tell you about my Idea then; if you will accept my invitation?" Ken pleasantly quizzed her.

"Oh, I'd love that." She replied quickly.

"Great, I would ask you to go tonight and tomorrow night, but tonight I have to pick up some packages from the UPS office before 9:00 o'clock tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30, I'm having a long conference call with my boss in California. So let's make it Thursday night and we won't be rushed at dinner," he explained.

Ken followed her out the door, locked up, and escorted her to the car with the foot stretchers in hand.

As Donna was getting in her car, Ken leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on her lips and said, "See you tomorrow."

That move caught her off guard, but she quickly recovered and as she leaned back towards Ken, she said, "I think we can do better than that."

Donna then planted a full blown lingering kiss on Ken and after breaking apart, said, "Goodnight. I'll be here a little early tomorrow since I want to meet Diane."

"OK, I'll make sure she's here," Ken managed to say as he was still recovering from the impassioned the kiss from Donna.

As Donna drove off and he started walking to his car, Ken reflected on how he had been attracted to her from their first meeting and now that she must feel the same way with her lingering kiss, he was really hoping that she could be a part of their long term relationship!

Chapter 4

Donna practiced at home that evening wearing her 5-1/4 inch heels and periodically doing heel raises and instep stretching exercises using both pairs of foot stretching devices. She also decided to see if she could sleep with the wooden pair strapped to her legs. She set them up for an arch position similar to what would be required to wear 5-1/2 to 5-3/4 inch heels. Because of her intensive exercises from the last two days, she found that this was a relative comfortable position and she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning after Donna showered; she dressed in a three piece, grey business suit and put on her black calf 4-1/2 inch pumps for work. There was a matching pair of grey 5-1/4 inch heels in her office that she would change into when she got there for her daily routine. Again, there was not much going on that day, so she did some fantasying about her dinner date with Ken planned for the following evening. She was so enamored with him, plus the fact that he took the initiative to give her a quick kiss the evening before; Donna was really revved up when she left the office for the her second training session.

When she arrived at the shop that evening, she met Diane, who was very enthusiastic about Donna's new presence at the store, and was very friendly and indicated that she would help her in any aspects of the clothing items they offered. Ken had asked Diane to show her all the items, but told her that Donna had mentioned her interest in the vintage bra collection. Ken would have loved to show her the bras, but he was helping a customer try on a pair of 4-1/2 inch heeled sandals. The lady appeared to be middle aged, but Donna still felt a twinge of jealousy since he wasn't devoting his time strictly to her as he had in the her first training session.

Diane walked Donna around the store and said that after taking over the business, they had added more items to the clothing line that were on the more exotic side. In addition to the Fifties vintage bras, corsets, and waist cinchers they added various other items of lingerie as well as tight pencil skirts, blouses, belts, nylons, garter belts, and other novelty items. She pointed out that these were only display samples and the entire stock was stored in the upper floor of the adjacent building and when the first floor remodeling was complete, it would become the clothing show room. In the section with the bra display, there were four basic styles shown available in four different colors. Donna was particularly interested in the vintage styled bras that were displayed on bust size plastic mannequins in the form of a female body from the neck down to stomach height. They were on a shelf in a corner of the room behind a taller rack of skirts and blouses. She had glanced at that display the first time she was in the store, but because of all the other distractions, she never went over to take a closer look.

The four basic bra styles were cone, bullet, semi-pointed, and demi, all in a choice of white, black, nude, and red. Donna remembered that she had laughingly joked in the office that she could wear a cone bra under a tight sweater to divert attention away from her shoes, much like the 'Hollywood Sweater Girl' look of a few years ago. Actually, the most pointed bra that she had was one that she had ordered last year from Fredrick's of Hollywood named 'Pointet'. Donna had only worn it on a couple of dates under a loose fitting blouse. It was two of her few naughty moments. When Donna started working in Kevin's office, she began wearing the most pointed of the popular Maidenform bras called 'Chansonette'. She had seen an in a women's magazine that had a pretty secretary with no blouse on, setting on the edge of her work desk, with the caption that read "I dreamed that I went to work in my Maidenform Bra." The ad went on to describe the pointed bra that the girl displayed, had unique circular and spoke stitching. This type of bra was similar to, but more pointed that the semi-pointed model displayed here in the shop. Prior to her buying several of the Maidenform Chansonette bras for work, Donna for the most part had worn pretty much the standard rounded cup bras. Besides the Fredrick's bra she had occasionally worn semi-pointed ones for special occasions.

The pointiest bra displayed here at the shop was the cone bra which was shaped exactly like two inverted cones coming to extremely sharp pointed tips that were similar to a number two, slightly rounded, pencil eraser shapes! She wondered what she would look like wearing one of those bras under a tight sweater. The bullet bra was very similar as the cone bra, except that the cone tips were more rounded much like the tip of an egg. Therefore in order of the most pointed bras, the cone bra was first by far, followed by the bullet, the Fredrick's Pointet, the Maidenform Chansonette, and finally the semi-pointed bra displayed here!

"I must say that you do carry a good selection of vintage bras. I was really impressed with how pointed that cone bra was," Donna commented to Diane.

Diane responded by stating, "Yes, that type seems to be coming back into to style, but ours has a couple of unique features. It is heavily bone, both circularly and radially and it is also elasticized. Also, if you look closely at the bottom of the cups there are tiny cords that can be laced to tighten the cups from their base to about an inch from the tips. When fully tightened they form the cups into perfect cones and force your nipples up to the tips in order to fully fill them out. Between the boning, elastic, and the lacings, that bra is fun to wear and really brings you to the point. I'll tell you what; tomorrow I'll take your measurements and by Friday I will have one ready and you can see what I mean by being fun to wear such a tight fitting bra?"

"OK, I'll take you up on that; it sound like it will be fun to wear and show off under a tight sweater," Donna giggled as she felt a little naughty at the sight of the exotic bras on display.

"Can you come in after your work around 5:15 or 5:30 and I'll do the measuring?" Diane stated.

"Yes I'll be looking forward to that," Donna said as Diane turned and lead the away to show her the rest of the items in the stores.

When they finished the tour, Ken had sold the shoes to the woman and was checking her out at the counter. After the women left and since it was six o'clock, Diane locked up the store and left for the day. Ken and Donna then went to the backroom.

Ken pretty much lead Donna through the same whirlpool and exercise routines as previous the evening, although he had her spend a little more time on the treadmill downhill running exercise that he mentioned the night before. This time he passed her with all A's and A+'s, so Donna was thrilled with the grades he gave her. Ken said he was late in getting back to his apartment where the conference call to his boss was to take place, so they briefly but lovingly kissed and hurriedly left the shop and headed to their respective cars.

Again, Donna practiced at home that evening wearing her 5-1/4 inch heels and comfortably slept in her foot stretchers set at the 5-1/2 to 5-3/4 inch heel height range. The following morning she put on a three piece powder blue business suit, once again knowing there was a matching pair of 5-1/4 inch heels she could wear at work even though Ken wouldn't allow her to wear them to the shop. The office was a little bit busier that day and she took the opportunity to wear the 5-1/4 inch heels all day and teased two different male clients before and after they all went to or left from Kevin's office. The day went faster that way and she was able to leave around five o'clock and arrived at the shop around 5:15 for her early appointment to be measured by Diane. Again, Ken was helping a customer and smiled and said hi to her when she came into the store. Diane motioned for Donna to come in the backroom and after shutting the door had Donna remove most of her clothing leaving her standing with panties, bra, nylons and those black kid 4-1/2 inch heels. She asked Donna to replace her Maidenform bra with a special underwired shelf or demi bra that she helped Donna put on. It left her somewhat conical shaped and perky breasts pointing straight out with her areolas and nipples exposed. The cooler room air caused Donna's unusually long nipples to swell and extend out in an exaggerated fashion.

"Wow with your breast shape and those long hard nipples, you'll really be able to fill out a cone bra," Diane exclaimed excitedly as she began the breast measuring process.

Donna blushed with her comment, but didn't say anything. The special half bra had five built in tiny, buckling tape measures circling each breast starting at the base and working down the outer diameter of each areola. They were held in place by small belt loop-type straps sewn into the bottom half of the special demi bra. Diane gently tightened each tape measure and wrote down the five breast diameter measurements for each breast. Likewise, she took another tiny tape measure and measured Donna's areola and nipple dimensions since they were pretty much fully aroused by Diane's manipulations resulting from the measurement process! She also said that these were rather rough nipple measurements for her first cone bra and that more accurate measurements would be made later when she would stand in a specially designed measurement stand with a unique nipple measuring fixture!

Diane then took the opportunity to take all of Donna's measurements, literally from head to toe before having her totally strip and put on a stiffly boned terrycloth bra, terrycloth top and shorts. Diane told her that Ken was going to put her through a much more rigorous physical routine on the treadmill with both up and down hill walking and running exercisers and said that he didn't want to get her street clothes wet with perspiration. Donna removed the rest of her clothing and put on the three piece terrycloth outfit and noted that the boned semi-pointed bra was apparently designed to prevent her breasts from much movement when on the treadmill, which she appreciated. With no panties under the tight fitting terrycloth shorts, she felt a little naughty and wondered if that was also intentional; again she hoped so!

Diane left the room and Ken returned and they went through the same routine as the evening before, except both the plastic slides and canvas pumps had 5-5/8 inch curvy French spiked heels and all her heel raises as well all her walking and running exercises were now to be based on that height rather than on the 5-1/4 inch heels! Ken already had the two training shoes in the 5-5/8 inch height but did not show them to Donna before tonight. He was expecting the shipment of regular 5-5/8 inch heels he had ordered earlier this week in various styles and colors to be delivered tomorrow from the Hollywood store. Before she stood the new plastic slides with the French spike heels, Ken warned her about the fact that this particular height created the arch angle that was the most critical to master and would probably take her longer to be comfortable wearing; even more so than going from 5-5/8 to 6 inch heels which was going to be her next heel height! He said that the 5-1/4 inch height had a 64 degree arch angle whereas the 5-5/8 had a 71 degree arch angle for a 3/8 of an inch increase in heel height. Ken further noted that when arch angles were increased to around 71 degrees, it was the critical point where her center of gravity dramatically shifted forward and required much more compensation to properly balance while standing or walking with the arches pitched so far forward. Donna did notice that for only being 3/8 of an inch higher, it took her more concentration as Ken had warned, to properly balance in them than it took when she moved 3/4 of an inch higher from 4-1/2 to 5-1/4 inch heels. Since Donna had been stretching her muscles and tendons for much higher than 5-5/8 inch heels, there was no problem with that aspect of wearing that high of a heel. However, it didn't take her long to find how far backward she needed to shift her center of gravity find the correct balancing point while she stood in the whirlpool with the plastic slides. Donna had quickly become very proficient in balancing in all the heel heights and thought to herself that the ballet training probably helped in that aspect of her ultra-high training, not to mention the muscle and tendon flexing as well. Ken also kept her on the treadmill much longer with this heel height for all forms of the exercises, but she performed perfectly, even in these 5-5/8 inch heels. By the time he stopped her, Donna terrycloth clothing was completely soaked including the bra. Ken pointed out where she could take shower and freshen up. He had already taken her street clothes into the backroom of the new addition where the full bathroom was located. It had been completed ahead of the final finishing work going on over there.

1...34567...18